All Comments on 'Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 02'

by LittleRed12

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVING this!!!!!!

One of the best werewolf stories in a looooong while!!!!! Please update soon! Loving Clara as a heroine, and her and Grayson together are simply delicious!!! Can't wait to see where you go with everything, and I just might have to re-read, because I am already that hooked. Looking forward to their first run together! 5* from me, obviously!

All The Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More infos about the social ties of the protagonists....

Aspen turns out to be a complete a-hole (don't really see why he suddenly reacts that way??? But gives room for a lot of conflicts with him once she is the Grayson alpha female), the step mom turns out to be a nice person.

But what about step mums mate, wasn't she too promised to a male when she was small? Or was she a widow too? And how do the wolves determine who is going to be mate to who when they are very small when there is obviously some kind of special attraction between mates involved.

LittleRed12LittleRed12over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Aspen is acting like an asshole, but remember he's seventeen and drunk. Think about what Griffin said. Even though he knew he wouldn't be mated to Clara, that doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for her. I think he expected her original reaction (when she stormed out of the meeting and was so pissed she shifted), but then Grayson shows up and it's obviously something else went down.

Clara's father is a widower and Sable is his second mate. She was probably 18 when she mated and you can tell there is some animosity regarding the fact that she was mated with an older male that already had a family.

In this pack (remember not all packs have to be the same), think of the mating as being similar to 1700s Europe. The commoners are free to mate with whoever they want, but Alpha and sometimes Beta mating is often to secure an alliance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Really great start to your story. I'm completely enthralled. Hopefully you can keep it coming at a steady pace, even if it's not this quick. However, don't sacrifice good content for speed. I will happily wait if it means better plot.

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago

Wonderful chapter but please don't stuff things up between her and Gray, she is just what he needs to lighten him up and she needs him to help her grow! I'd hate to see her friendship with Asp get in the way of her happiness with Grey. That is just my wish but it is your story and you will do what you want with this lovely tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job

They need to be a strong team keep it that way please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

Is there going to be more of this story because I already love it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finally!

It's been so long since a good new story has been started. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my struggle

I search throughout the layers looking for a good read. Though sort I quite enjoyed itand will impatiently wait for the next installment. Cause there is no easy you can end the story like this

ClunketyClunketyover 9 years ago
Wonderful...

I can tell I'm going to want to save the rest to savor later. All those 5's I frivolously gave away to other lesser stories...I wish I could give you something more than a five...thanks for writing, please keep sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am giving this story two stars, based on your above average structure, grammar, and spelling.

As far as plot and storyline, file thirteen and start over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's quite strange, to have such a young, teenager pack. Though it's good because not many stories are like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I don't think there are anymore chapters coming

This writer hasn't submitted anything since February. I think it sucks when they don't finish one, but I understand Real Life comes first.

Sad, but I wished the story to continue through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Innocent cute and sluty what a combination

From fearful to downright horny for Gregson. Sable talked to Clara like she hated that she was breathing in her space...stepmothers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh to be 18 again...

Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous