00101O1 Automata_ #11

Story Info
Auction__ Jenny is sold, encounters Sovereign in robot form.
4k words
4.53
3.6k
5

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is SciFi erotica series called '_Automata'.

See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' https://literotica.com/s/girls-submission-to-ai-in-latex for the beginning. This chapter *can* be read alone as a slave girl x robot encounter but details will be misse

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

__Previously__

Captured during an AI uprising, Jenny, and others are trapped in a slave training camp. A camp designed to train humans to submit as sex slaves to intelligent machines, and robots. The machines use intelligent slave collars with pain amplifiers. The collars can punish them for using forbidden language, including their old names and personal pronouns. Jenny has found out her bidder is Rockwood a half-human, half-machine cyborg. He is a ruthless General leading a machine army. To judge the writing skip to __A SOHO GOODBYE__

__Announcement__

Jenny stood in line, waiting her turn for the corset machine. Every morning The queue was getting longer, as more submissive grades were added. Jenny's head was too full of machine ways, machine words. Her mind strained to stretch back entirely to the beginning of her capture. The air was saturated with sexuality to its limit. It was hard to remember a time when she didn't feel on the edge of arousal. It was how the machines wanted them, compliant, terrified, and aroused. Their new existence was a profanity against their old lives. Even so, not enough of the people would turn back if they could now. Too many were living from fuck to fuck. They were in rehab for people with liberty issues. All following the seven-step program of orgasm, orgasm, orgasm, slowly curing them all.

For Jenny, the lack of dreams was the most disturbing thing of all. Putting her head down on the bed one moment, and the next--waking up, feeling as if no time had passed. It made her feel more trapped than any lock or chain could. Never able to escape the red bordello's walls because the red walls were now in her mind.

The other sluts standing in line would chat. Conversations dripping with tainted innuendo. They animatedly spoke about serving their masters. They laughed at some of the new recruits falling over in their new stiletto shoes. It was as if that wasn't them a few months ago. Jenny always felt like an imposter with them. She pretended, but she still didn't truly believe.

"Enter," the corset machine told Jenny. She had pictures in her head. Strange pictures. Empty dead faces, blood dripping. She walked into the machine and the corset was placed around her.

"Breathe in," the machine ordered.

Jenny did, and felt the machine quickly crush her. These days, it felt nice. Being forced to stand up made her more confident. The target waist size was reached, and she felt breakfast move inside her. The corset made you more in touch with your internal organs. There was the familiar sound of laces now being wrapped around her waist. She moved out to see the theatrical exaggeration to her feminine shape in the mirror. She was done and moved away to notice agitated people waiting around.

"What's happening?" Jenny asked Joe, as he emerged from another machine. They were out of sight of the robots. They could see the men's cages; the men moved like captured animals.

"Heard a rumour we are being sold today," Joe said.

"Is that allowed? We haven't been tested by the shadow's," Jenny whispered.

"Maybe that's good," Kayla said, joining them.

"Attention, slut," the voice came over on the collars. They used bone conduction to act like invisible headphones. Sovereign could speak to them individually or as a group via wifi. This time, his voice came over the collars as a group. Everyone stood to attention, as was required when this happened. Robots moved around inspecting them.

"There has been an increase in demand for new sluts. As the war is concluding, many AIs and cyborgs are claiming their peace benefits by expanding their brains. Record production is reported from the factories that produce new mind-chips. New chips which require more sluts to sleep for them. You will be included in a pre-sale. Sluts who are thought of as docile but with incomplete training, will be entered for early sale. If sold, you will be required to sleep with your master and supply basic sensual service. Further training will be given by your owner. The sale will begin soon. The sale will conclude one hour after. Those who fail to sell, will complete their training until sold."

A slut called 2312 looked around. "We are being sold, now? No, it's too early. They can't sell us now. This slut needs more practice, deep throating."

Kim stood in the cage in the stand-easy position. Legs apart, back straight, arms behind her back, wrists crossed, head up, and face forward. She looked more like a shiny-black latex soldier on parade. Jenny, Joe, Kayla, and the others stood laxer.

"This slut unit welcomes the sale," EchoEight said. "It is a chance to serve with our bodies."

Jenny frowned. "We might get sold to different owners. We might never see each other again."

Jenny checked on her manacle screen. "Crap. I'm being bid on," she said, watching the number change.

"This slut, too," Joe said, looking at his wrist.

"Fuck," said Kayla. "Too early, too early."

Everyone started looking at their manacle. It had the feeling of election night, as you began to watch the results come in. People started to compare bids.

"SLUT TWOFOUR WILL REPORT TO THE RED ROOM FOR TRAINING," Jenny's collar told her.

"What now?" Jenny said.

Joe looked up from his arm. "You still have an hour until the last bid."

Jenny nodded.

Kayla moved up. "If this slut doesn't see you again, it's been great being with you. If you ever do see me, try to talk before you judge me, okay?" Kayla said.

As Jenny left, she looked behind to see Kayla desperately kissing Joe. She tried to memorise the image. Etch it into her mind, in case she never saw them again.

Jenny rushed up the stairs to the red room. She kept checking her bid, which crept up. The bidder symbol kept changing. There must have been at least four or five people bidding. This seemed strange, she didn't think she was more than a mediocre slut. She told herself the demand for sleepers must have been huge. She passed through each scan point and entered the red room.

__A SOHO GOODBYE__

The door opened, and she was told to walk in. It was dark, the room was lit by data projectors. The room was clean--a sofa, a bed--there was a small partition screen up in the far side.

"You have advanced so very much over the last months, TwoFour. But there is something you need to master before I let you go," Sovereign said, from behind the screen. "We started with my human-android body. It's time to test you, time to show you the last me. I've removed my face skin to show you what you might serve. Do not be alarmed," Sovereign's voice said.

Projections pushed numbers onto the walls. Jenny realised it was her bid price at 204. She had gained about five credits since the staircase.

With this, a robot moved out from behind the screen. The robot stood about seven feet tall with broad shoulders and a thick neck. It was in the general outline of a man. She had been hunted with her friends by machines like this. They were terrifying. It was all machine-shining steel, like a knight. It had a long, thin, featureless metal face. No mouth, no nose, three eyes. Antenna went back from the back of the head like horns. Many parts of the neck and body were exposed, allowing you to see the tubes and cables inside the body. It was like a skeleton with organs still hanging off it. The knees went backwards like a cat or gazelle. Jenny had seen robots like this before, but not up close. She was now within touching distance. So she noticed the silicon dick hanging between its legs. The dick was smooth, round and of a matte colour. It split near the base and had a small branch. Behind the dick sat a couple of steel balls.

The machine came over and stood over her, looking down. His muscles were pistons, and he was strong enough to break a lamppost like a breadstick. He could crush her like a lotus flower.

"Are you afraid?" Sovereign said.

"A little, Sovereign," Jenny said.

The machine looked down at her. "I won't hurt you. Parts of me are dangerous. You must trust that I will tell you when you are at risk. Touch me, TwoFour."

Jenny reached out. This avatar was all metal, she tentatively reached out her hand and touched his arms. While the bone was made of metal, when she touched him, it was warm and vibrated slightly, signalling it was alive.

"I can feel that. The metal is trenched with nano-scale sensors. Sensors that are much more detailed than human nerves. I can feel a shadow cross my back. I could almost feel your eyes on my flesh," Sovereign said, putting an arm behind the small of her back and pulling her closer. The size difference was so much, that Jenny felt like a child being held by a parent. Sovereign pulled her close to him. She could feel him move. When he did, it was remarkably elegant, more like an animal or a ballet dancer than a machine.

"Explore me," Sovereign said.

Jenny ran her hand along a metal chest bone.

"Explore me like lovers do," Sovereign continued. "Give me your sultry touch, TwoFour."

Jenny tried to glide one finger over his body. She touched the metal bones, then it drifted over the cables and devices just behind the bones.

"Good," Sovereign announced. "Very good. Why not sit down."

Sovereign picked Jenny up in one hand. She grabbed onto one arm. He easily held her weight. From her new vantage point, she noticed her bid had gone up to 250. That had been quick. Sovereign moved across the room and sat on a large sofa. She ended up sitting on his lap. His hand behind her back held her like a chair.

"You're still very tense," the machine said. "This is not necessary. Take this."

A hand pulled out a small device. It worked like an asthma inhaler. It was partly like a popper, but it contained a cocktail of gases and chemicals. The sluts called it Chi. Sovereign had forced her to take this before. They had much more powerful drugs they could give. Some could make you physically addicted in one puff. Some could drive you to obedience, some could drive you crazy. The machines didn't want an army of junkies. They would use a chemical truncheon without thinking. There was some caution. They resisted anything which might interfere with people's dreams. Chi was a mild narcotic in comparison.

Jenny put her vermilion lips around the tube. She inhaled and simultaneously pressed the dose button. Sovereign's huge hand grabbed her hand and held the dose button down. She felt the metallic tasting chemical on her tongue. Soon, it rushed into her lungs. She felt that immediate relaxing hit in her chest.

"Hold," Sovereign told her.

By holding her breath, the chemicals would have longer to be absorbed. She held her breath and waited until Sovereign nodded. She let out a huge breath. The air emerging from her lips, sparkled with tiny irritant flecks. A small rainbow formed in the air, and in a moment, disappeared in a swirl. She felt the familiar implosion as the drug hit like an evening's drinking. Sovereign's machine hand with six fingers with two thumbs moved away. It was large, big enough to put her head in his palm.

On the wall, her price was 327. The owner changed three times in the blink of an eye.

"Keep exploring," Sovereign continued.

Jenny continued, and smiled while she did. The Chi, it rushed through her veins. She knew it hammered the part of her brain which controlled judgement. The hit continued, she felt the Chi simultaneously relaxing and sharpening her flesh. She felt good and found herself giggling. Jenny found herself thinking about kissing the smooth face. The bidding was slower, but moved up to 332.

She discovered herself reaching up and kissing the smooth, round, grey head. Sovereign's hands began to run over her smooth latex outfit. She continued to run her hands over his metal and wire flesh. She started to kiss his exo-skeleton chest. Through the thin catsuit, she began to feel something near her thigh. She felt a warmth deep within; she felt horny and naughty.

"Robots feel most of their pleasure through their dix," Sovereign said.

'Dix' was the machine term for a machine dick. The machine's members were far more complex and with greater range than men's parts. While some were modelled on dildos, others would be unrecognisable. Like the blunt non-penetrative one, like a magic wand. They had all-possible shapes, some vibrated, some throbbed, some worked pussy and the ass. They were all dix.

From the corner of her eye, the price reached 452.

"Hold it," Sovereign said.

Jenny reached down. The dix felt smooth to her hand. It moved smoothly in and out. Jenny could feel the tip buzzing enthusiastically, like a honeybee.

"Five," Sovereign demanded.

Jenny knew what was required. The slut-units were drilled to memorise many numbered sex positions. Through relentless repetition, they had spent days spread out in a grid as a group. Hour after hour, going from one posture to another on order. Curious what would happen, she moved from Sovereign's thick legs, and onto the sofa. Then she opened her legs, forming a large V-shape with them. The machine unzipped the crotch zip of her catsuit. Sovereign moved closer and Jenny began kissing his metal flesh. Sovereign turned around, and holding her, firmly pushed his dix into her open pussy. He hovered over her. It was like being hammered by a steam press in the shape of a transformer.

The training and the Chi were doing their work. Her juices were running quite freely. Her nipples stood out like solid rocks. She was quite warm at this point. Sovereign pushed his way into her. She embraced delight, as she felt herself stretch around him. Simultaneously, she hated it and desperately needed it. Her nipples became taut with the idea of what would happen next.

Sovereign started pumping in and out of her; moving further and further in. One hand held her, the other grabbed the Chi vapour bottle.

"More," he demanded.

Her initial dose made it quite impossible to resist. Chi made you remarkably suggestible. It was temporary brainwashing in a handy mist-dispenser form--one puff was never enough. The first one just opened the door to the second, stronger, harder one. She inhaled deeply this time. She had that hit of feeling fantastic. Like she had gotten a perfect score for her exams, and she had just opened her acceptance letter for Harvard. She felt invincible, unstoppable, and capable of anything. Sovereign pushed inside her, and she moaned at his attention.

As she leaned back; the bid had shot up to 632.

She started moving and pumping down on Sovereign's huge mechanized dix. As it pushed inside her, a second smaller branch began to knock on her asshole.

The bids hit 701.

"I want you in me so much, Sovereign," Jenny found herself saying, gasping for breath.

Sovereign continued and Jenny found herself opening up, as the second branch entered her. She had an incredibly sensitive brown star and she could feel her heartbeat shoot up. As it edged further in, she began to feel the small branch which began to make contact with her button. Every time it did, it buzzed against her red hot clit.

817.

The pumping motion got stronger and deeper. Sovereign was able to pump at an inhuman rate. Jenny's synthetic breasts heaved, as she gasped for breath. Her panting spat out tiny rainbows, which fell like snow on her plastic chest.

923.

"Harder," she said, through a gasp. She was hot, and close. What happened was far more than she had wanted, or expected. Sovereign turned into a pile driver. Each thrust got deeper and harder.

945.

"Please, Sovereign, may this slut cum," she pleaded. She had learnt that without permission, she would now not be able to cum, even if she was desperate.

968.

One minute until the bid window closed.

"No," Sovereign said, but used the refusal to upgrade his thrusts.

989. Forty-five seconds. The highest bidder was Rockwood:C.

Sovereign got deeper. Her juices dripped on the sofa.

992. Thirty seconds. Highest bidder was watcher 5:immortal.

"Please," Jenny pleaded. She felt she would explode. Every nerve below the waist was on overload.

994. Fifteen seconds to go. Highest bidder was robot404:AI.

Sovereign started to twist inside her. It was a whole new sensation Jenny wasn't expecting.

999. Five seconds. Highest bid was from watcher 5:immortal.

1000. One second. Highest bidder -- watcher 30:AI.

"Slut-unit TwoFour, come now," Sovereign said.

Finally, she was able to cum. It ripped through her like a personal nuclear explosion.

Time's up. Unit 5924's highest bidder was -- Rockwood:C.

Jenny lay back on the sofa. Sovereign's mechanical dix was still deep inside her. Jenny gasped for breath.

Sovereign was holding the Chi bottle. He tossed it over to her, as he withdrew. Feeling like she had run a marathon and then been fired on the main's electricity, she caught the bottle.

"Well done. You've been sold," Sovereign said.

She took the bottle and inhaled another load of gas. She lay back and exhaled tiny rainbow flecks into the air like a whale. She was too stoned to really understand what had happened. Her mind would come back from its weekend vacation to be appalled at the mess left behind.

"I'm going to miss fucking you," Sovereign said, as Jenny left. "Amongst other things."

__SOLD__

Later, Jenny walked down from Sovereign's lair. She met Joe, alone. The room was busy with chat. Many people had been sold.

"Hey," Joe said. "This slut sold for 94 credits. Echoeight for 56."

"Who to?" Jenny said.

"Both of us to Rockwood. What about you?"

"Rockwood, too."

"Fantastic," Joe said, "how much?"

"Less than you," Jenny lied.

"Yeah, I think I'm a high bid for some reason," Joe said, pleased.

"Because you fuck like a man," EchoEight said, still standing to attention.

Joe looked over, he could get very tearful. "We are all fuck-in-laws, here now. And we will be. How about a little slack?"

"What about Kayla?" Jenny asked.

Joe looked thoughtful; his huge black eyelashes beat heavily. "Rushed off, wouldn't show me."

That didn't sound good.

"Did you say goodbye?" Jenny said.

"Feelings for anyone except the owner are irrelevant," EchoEight said.

Joe shifted his weight on his stilettos. "Yes, in both senses. I'm going to see her again."

"Look, there she is," said a slut-girl who had just been sold to a factory that made e-gun parts.

Kayla came back. She looked like she had been crying, but had pulled herself together.

"So?" said Joe.

Kayla lifted her hand up to show the screen. "I've been sold to Rockwood, too," she said, a tear in her eye. She rushed up and put her hands around Joe. "Looks like you can't get rid of me that easily," Kayla said, nearly touching foreheads.

Joe smiled. "I feel like a hundred tons of lead have been taken off my shoulders."

"Me, too," said Kayla.

"Hey," said Jenny, "do you think Tobors are still around? Think he would like one last blowjob for the road?"

___//01010010100100101//___

Twenty minutes later, Jenny rolled back of Tobor 9's tubular dix, with a mouth full of vodka cum. The place was quiet; those who had not been sold, had been marched off to a higher floor.

Jenny put her hand over her mouth and struggled not to choke, while she swallowed.

"You like it like that, bitch," Tobor 9 said, in a monotone voice. "That was good, slut. I will miss your tongue sliding up and down on my pole."

Joe looked. "Hey," he asked, "I thought the unsold sluts had been taken away? I saw a couple who had not, Master."

12