00101O1 Automata_ #11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like who?" the squat machine asked. The Tobor was like fucking a washing machine.

"Like Alpha2, Master," Joe suggested.

Tobor 9 talked electronically to Tobor 7. Then turned back.

"We can tell you now. AlphaTwo was a covert trainer. She has not been removed because she was never sold. An announcement will be made. An announcement is always made now."

With that, the machines walked off looking for more sluts before they went.

Joe became incredibly angry.

"That fucking bitch," Joe said, pounding the floor with his fist. He turned to Kayla, "You never got on with her. You were right. Subconsciously, you must have felt she was one of them all along! I should have known that whore. 'No machine is ever going to do me! Just try!' Was an act. I mean I'm sure EchoEight is one. Fucking bitch. I so hate her and all her kind. They are the worst. The machines are bad, but being a traitor to your own kind makes me want to vomit. The thought of her is like someone just shat in my mouth."

"Why on earth would they tell us?" Jenny wondered aloud.

Kayla's face looked somber. "Because we now know not to trust each other. Anyone can be an informer. Your best friend, worst enemy. Someone you met on day one and known for months. There is no one you can trust. No one. And If we don't trust anyone, we always belong to them."

Joe landed back.

"That has spoiled my day," he said. "But, we are going to be together."

"Working for an evil cyborg general," Jenny said. "Look, let's go off and be a little nice to the people who got sold to robots and factories. At least we can trust each other, right?"

"Yeah," said Kayla, without any tone of commitment..

__REVENGE__

They began to walk back and Joe noticed something move into the gym.

"You to go along, I'll catch you up," said Joe.

When the others walked away, he turned around and crept back to the corridor he had noticed. There, he looked back could see a familiar slave. It was AlphaTwo; she stood with her back towards him. She was in the gym. Joe looked around; there was no one around, and he knew this was a surveillance black spot. AlphaTwo was looking at an instruction screen trying to work something out.

"Work, damn you," she said, "there isn't much time before the next cohort arrives."

As Joe got closer, he picked up a pair of exercise weights. He tiptoed carefully towards AlphaTwo, and read the number on her catsuit leg. It was definitely her. This was the sell-out bitch.

"Fucker," Joe said, and from behind, hit her with the weight.

She fell to the ground. Part of him knew this was a stupid thing to do. He knew had important things to do. Perhaps, he had a little too much Tobor cum, but he was angry, so very angry. Angry humans would betray humans. So he clubbed her again and again. Then, as quickly as he started, he stopped. Blood was leaking through her hair over the floor. He let the weight drop, the one advantage of being clad in latex all the time, were no fingerprints. She hadn't seen him.

"Sell-out fuck," Joe said, over the limp body on the floor. "You deserve to be dead. Hear me? This is what I'm going to do to all of you sell-outs. How does justice feel, traitor? How does justice feel? The next one, I'm going to kill. Ring your neck until dead. I swear by all that's holy, I won't rest until you're all gone. Remember that the next time you sell out."

Then, he calmly walked away.

//***

Authors note: Join us next time for next chapter 'Automata__ #12 The Rockwood encounter' its going to be good. Thanks as ever to KenjiSanto for the most generous and excellent grammar check!

12