01 Our Perfect Marriage - Ch. 01

Story Info
A jealous husband wants a hot wife.
3.2k words
4.18
20.5k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our perfect marriage -- chapter 1 -- my hot wife fantasy

I'm not sure when it began. Once I was a jealous boyfriend, and then husband. I wasn't possessive or controlling. But i was worried when she was went out without me, nervous if she came home later than expected. A sick feeling when she flirted or when someone flirted with her. Never wanting to think about, never mind talk about ex-boyfriends.

To let you know how that changed, how I went from being jealous to wanting her to be with other men I need to go back to the start. But i need to be honest. My fantasy was not for her to be with other men. It was for her to fuck other men, be fucked by other men. For her to want, need, crave other men. And not just any men. Men who could give her more than me. Men with bigger cocks. Men who were better lovers than me. Men who could make her desperate for them.

Anyway, back to the start.

I had met Maria in university. I was a second year and she was a couple of months into her first year. She was a brunette. Tall, slim and beautiful. Now she is 41 and more attractive than ever. Where the prettiness of some of her friends had faded with age she seemed to get sexier as the years passed. She works at it too -- regular gym sessions and long runs toned her already amazing figure. Maybe it was the envious glances of friends and the open stares she got when on holiday that subconsciously started to fuel my thoughts. I (my name is Mark) am a year older than her. I'm six foot one and still in shape. When we were younger I was probably the 'better catch' but, whilst looking good for my age, those roles had reversed.

She had a boyfriend when we met. Someone from school, from her home town. As it got more serious I pushed her to end it with him. She couldn't understand it -- she didn't see the issue with seeing both of us, she said she liked us both and I should be happy because I wasn't the one being cheated on. In the end my insecurity won out and she ended it and 20 years or so later here we are.

I say 20 years later but we did break up, or at least have a break for a couple of years. When I graduated she was starting her third year. As a language student she would spend her third year in Spain and then France. As the summer before she went away went by I could feel a knot in my stomach. I knew I would spend the year imagining her with other guys. She tried to talk to me. Tell me I was being stupid, saying I could visit all the time. But it was no good. Scenarios ran through my head -- her being unfaithful like she was with her ex, getting fucked by other men, being happy to cheat on me. So I suggested we take a break so she could enjoy the year away and experience all it had to offer. My ego and heart took a battering when she gave in more quickly than expected.

I didn't spend the year in mourning. Many would say I wasted the year. But to me it is a time I look back happily on. I took a number or bar jobs, went out with friends and slept with a lot of women. Maybe I was kidding myself but at 23 I felt happy to be single again. Then the year was over. Maria came back and we bumped into each other one night. We spent that night together and it was as incredible as ever. Better than ever. She joked I'd been busy during the year and had learned a few new tricks. She had too! I could tell it was her invitation to talk about it. To share what we had experienced but I closed it down. I couldn't think of her beautiful body being pleasured by someone else.

That summer we were inseparable. I was dreading it coming to an end. She had one more year in university, I had taken a proper job and was moving to London. I agonized over what to do. Breaking up when she was away hadn't been so bad. We got back together. Maybe we could take another break? But in my heart i knew it wasn't what i wanted. I realised I loved her and would have to suffer the jealousy and angst of a long term relationship. Not long before I was going to move to London I took her for dinner and told her how I felt. Told her I loved her, told her we could visit each other all year and that soon we could be together properly. Arrogantly I thought she would be happy. But her silence told another story and then she opened up. She admitted she had loved being free last year. Loved being able to have one night stands, meaningless sex. Told me some lovers had blown her mind. She said the year had made sex more important to her. She said she was too young to be tied down. Too young to have a long distance relationship She suggested we extend the break. Another year. If we both felt the same next year then it was meant to be.

I walked out of the restaurant and tried to forget her. I moved to London and tried to move on. Tried to capture the freedom of the previous year. But I couldn't. I had a few one night stands but I couldn't get Maria out of my mind. I'd torture myself imagining what she was doing. Then convince myself nothing between us had been true and she had always cheated on me. Slowly I started to get over her.

Then one Saturday morning there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there she was. She poured her heart out. Told me how me walking out of the restaurant had broken her. How it made her realise she loved me. She looked me in the eye and told me she hadn't been with anyone else since. I couldn't help myself. I kissed her.

She pushed me into the flat and closed the door. Her hands went for my belt, soon she was stroking my cock. She grabbed my hand pushing it under her skirt. As I felt her warmth she whispered "God, you are so hard, I've missed you." She then dropped to her knees and closed her mouth around me. Almost immediately taking the full length to the back of her throat. After a few minutes I was already close to cumming. I lifted her up to kiss her and pulled her into the lounge. I pushed her toward the sofa, leaning her over the back. I lifted the skirt up exposing here perfect body. Moving her thong to the side I was soon deep inside her. I was amazed how she could still feel so tight when she was so wet. My hands moved up and felt her small firm breasts pinching her erect nipples. It was only a few minutes and I knew I couldn't last longer. Even in the moment I was worried I would cum too quickly for her. Disappoint her and make her regret holding out for me. But then I could sense her getting closer to orgasm, I could feel her legs shaking and her breathing getting faster and more desperate. She came with a scream. If it wasn't for my arms and the sofa I think she would have fallen. She turned round and smiled. And said the words I had wanted to hear since the summer- I love you.

At the end of the weekend she went back to University. I can't say the next few months weren't hard. I trusted her and I loved her but my paranoia and jealousy were always there at moments of weakness. But we got through it. She graduated and moved to London and we moved in together. Months of happiness turned into years of happiness. We got married, moved out of the city and had 2 beautiful children. Not only were we in love, we were also in lust. Not just lots of sex but we kept experimenting and trying new things -- public places, toys, domination (She loved to be tied up), female domination, ruined orgasms, role play -- there wasn't much we didn't try and love.

That phase lasted a long time. Maybe 10 years which I know is more than most couples get before routine sets in. It ended because of me. Maria was happy with "normal" sex but always wanted to push things. She started to talk about threesomes. She mentioned it a few times and when I didn't engage she kept pushing. In my mind I could only imagine another man joining us. When I told her this she laughed. "I knew that would be a big ask, don't worry I meant another (hot) woman!"

One night in bed she raised the subject again. She was kissing my neck, whispering in my ear "the girl we are going to fuck -- what does she look like?" I opened my eyes and almost sat up with a start. She kissed me on the mouth and pushed me back down on the bed. She moved from my mouth back to my neck and slowly started working down my body. "Close your eyes, your are with two girls, what do they look like?" she had her hand on my cock and felt it pulse. "Hey, remember one of them needs to be me! Brunette? Or blonde?" Her hand felt my answer. She smiled "so, will the blonde be tall or petite? Hmmm petite! Busty or...? Ok so a petite busty blonde it is."

A couple of weeks later she said she had something lined up for Friday night. To be honest it was a bit seedy -- she found her on a hook up site -- but that made it more exciting somehow. When Friday evening came round I was so horny and I could tell how turned on Maria was. We met the blonde, Alison, at a hotel bar. She was really hot, I was worried she would be really cheap but not at all. She was a lawyer who loved to live. We had a few drinks and although we got on and sort of relaxed the sexual tension was always there. A hour or so later Maria suggested we head to the room for a drink.

The tension mounted in the lift. Maria and Alison were standing close to each other. Fingers interlocking, glancing at each other. Before we got to our floor they kissed for the first time. Alison grabbed my hand and pulled me towards them and broke her kiss with Maria to kiss me for the first time. The lift doors opened at our floor and outside were two guys in their early twenties. Open mouthed with jealousy the watched us walk down the corridor and into the room.

We had a suite and Maria asked me to get drinks. I asked what they wanted and Alison said "make a cocktail from the mini-bar, be adventurous" and finished with "take your time. " She grabbed Maria's hand and led into the bedroom, the door closing behind them. I was so turned on. But decided to play it as cool as I could. Alison seemed to want alone time with Maria. I wanted to let Maria enjoy her first time with another girl. I took my time. After about 15 minutes, with the noises getting louder for the other room I gave in. Opening the door I saw one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen. Both were naked. Maria was on her hands and knees, her perfect arse pointing up as her lips, tongue and fingers worked on Alison. Alison was on her back. Here body shining with perspiration as she writhed under Maria. "Fuck, fuck, oh god, that feels so fucking good" Alison was lost in her pleasure, "I'm gonna cum again" and screamed as Maria's fingers made her squirt all over both of them. Maria slowly made her way up Alison's body. Kissing every centimetre until she found her lips and then settled her head under a chin slowly playing with her nipples. "You liar" said Alison, " you told me you had never been with a girl, you just made me cum three time. Cum really hard three times, where the fuck did you learn to do that to a woman." Maria smiled "we all have our secrets." Now I can't lie. The rest of the night was amazing. All three of us came lots of times. But Maria's comfort and familiarity freaked me out. Not just how she was with Alison but also how she seemed to know positions and tricks that would work in the threesome. Alison had said she must have been with another woman before. And I knew this wasn't her first threesome. My jealousy was kicking in.

The next week I was quiet. Maria didn't or pretended not to notice. We were also really busy so it wasn't until the following Friday that we had time to talk. We were in bed and Maria started kissing me, telling me she just had to think about the previous week and Alison to be turned on. As hot as Maria made me feel all I could feel was a knot in my stomach. My mind working overtime - how she was so at ease in what I thought was her first threesome. Imagining her and a friend another man. Worse, her being fucked by two men.

Then Maria started talking about meeting her again, talking about the two of them meeting for a drink to arrange something. And then it hit me, I wasn't just jealous of another man. I was jealous of Alison! I must be crazy -- incredible sex with two beautiful women, and I was jealous of one of them. But I couldn't get it out of my mind. A couple of days later Maria told me she was meeting her for a drink. She winked and said she would call later on -- she said it might be worth me staying up if she brought Alison home but that maybe I could have an early night if she went back to hers. She saw the look on my face. I told her how I felt. I wasn't sure what to expect. But she surprised me. She said she thought I was into Alison and hadn't realised I would be jealous of sex with another woman. She kissed me and cancelled her date.

There wasn't an immediate change in our sex lives. But we didn't add to it. Over time the small kinks and fantasies gave way to a vanilla, if pretty active, sex life.

10 years later we were happily married. I had 2 beautiful children and beautiful wife who was my best friend. I thought life would continue as it was. And I was happy. But I made things change, reawakening the fire in Maria with my fantasies. Who knows where desires come from. All of us with the need to see our wives with other men have their own paths. I didn't know mine. Looking to rekindle the excitement of the past? Fear of becoming old and boring, past it? Access to porn and the normalisation of almost anything? Wanting someone you love to have more than you can give them? The reasons are difficult to unravel. For me I am not sure I will ever be able to explain it. Certainly I don't have a consistent explanation. I just know the thought turned me on more and more as time passed.

I didn't know where it came from but there were triggers that brought it to the front of my mind, or moved it to the next level. One was Alison. She was a lawyer and a decade after having a threesome with her we ended up in the same meeting! I don't think either of us recognised the other at first but the at some point our eyes met and we knew. There wasn't really embarrassment. We just smiled, it probably looked odd to others in the room but we were both pretty senior so nothing was said. After the meeting we grabbed a coffee. I was glad that like us she had moved on but she alluded to being disappointed that we hadn't stayed in touch. But said that now she was finally in a serious relationship she understood. She was married and she and her wife had a daughter. She saw me look up and said "well you saw how much I liked being with a woman." We exchanged numbers but for some reason I didn't tell Maria. Alison was still really sexy. I considered letting Maria know. The simple strawman was threesome with her, threesome with a man, Maria to meet man alone. Simple! But the knot in my stomach was still there.

Over the next few months I was working away a lot. Time alone in a hotel room lets the mind wander. Often it wandered to remembering the old days. Often that meant remembering the night with Alison. Memories turned to fantasy. Soon I was imagining us meeting up. As I lay in bed stroking my cock at the thought I realised there was no jealousy or worry. The fantasy developed. It wasn't a threesome. I was a fly on the wall, an observer, invisible. Alison was the dominant one. Years of experience being used on, and shared, with my wife. Alison made her cum time and time again. I imagined Maria telling her she felt better than I ever had, wishing we had all kept in touch.

Thoughts and fears suppressed for years started to surface. I encouraged them. Revelling in how they turned me on. Maria with some shadowy figure from her past, lovers from her year overseas almost 20 years ago. Soon I wasn't imagining the 20 year old girl i once knew being fucked, it was my 40 year old beautiful faithful wife. In my fantasy she loved being with them. It was clear they were better lovers than me. Clear that she loved how their big cocks made her feel. The more she loved it the more I loved it. Soon fantasies developed so I wasn't even an invisible observer. Just thought of her meeting someone, planned or unplanned. Her coming home and telling me. The details, what he did to her, how he made her feel. How big he was. How much better the sex was than with me. How she couldn't wait for next time.

In short I was hooked on the fantasy. My insecurity had been overcome. I had to try to make it real...