01 Reflections: A Short Day At Work

Story Info
A submissive trys to concentrate at work.
3.6k words
4.39
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justsm
Justsm
2 Followers

Reflections; at work # 01

This is my first story I have submitted here. If you like it let me know please. I have more written and more to write if well received. Everyone in this story is well over 18 and willing

He came up behind me as I was getting ready for work.

He looked at my ass like a kid on Christmas, a big beaming smile, eyes shining.

"Pretty proud of your self aren't you Sir?" I joked.

He reaches around me placing his big fingers exactly on the bruises on my breasts and squeezes hard.

I can't stop the low whimper of pain even as he whispers in my ear.

"That's the best present anyone has ever gotten me! My name is on that ass, so there is no question who this butt belongs to."

He runs those big hands down and around, and traces the raised welts on my backside.

I had ordered a new flogger off the internet, it has raised lettering on it.

So I had his name on both cheeks, raised up and well on the way to bruising.

He ran his hands up my sides as he looks me over in the mirror, stilling grinning, admiring his handy work from last night.

"I love to see you happy" I say wincing slightly as he probs the blue marks around both breasts from being bound.

" Oh I am very happy, my little slave girl." He tells me pinching my nipples hard. I groan and raise up on my toes when he pulls straight up on my nipples. He is a full 16 inches taller than me, so I can only tiptoe so high.

I pant with pain, until he slips his fingers off the end of my nipples, then I let out a short scream and fall back flat footed.

He runs a finger over the bruises on my collar bone.

He slaps my sore ass and tells me get ready for work, his eyes pass one more time down my front in the mirror, stopping suddenly on a quarter sized blue bruise on the lower front of my rib cage.

"What's that from?' He demands.

I look at the small bruise in confusion.

I have rope marks and blue bruised lines around both breast, as well as Master size fingerprints, on my tits, hips and collar bone, my nipples are bright red from their pinching a second ago and clamps from last night, my ass and thighs are a mess, hand prints, cane marks, and wide strips from the smooth side of the new flogger, as well as his name, bold and blue on my ass, and he is worried about a small not pain-full blue spot?

I would laugh but I did that one time thinking he was joking, I will never do that again.

I still hate to think of when I got home that night. I spent way too long in what he calls the punishment room, which is actually a small nook in our home right beside the TV. It is about three foot square, just enough room for me to fit after he stuffs me full, mouth and pussy, and/or ass, as was that night, with very little room to move either forward or back ward.

I have to be lifted in sideways.

I am trapped on all fours until he decides to lift me out. The harsher the punishment the bigger the dildos.

I choked on a fake cock for an hour that night with a big dildo and a massive butt plug smashed inside of me. That might not sound so bad but I am crammed in there my nose flat and my ass against a wall, and my back and tits are open to anything he may feel like doing, or he may totally ignore me a watch TV, that's the worst.

I think hard, what caused this small bruise?

"I don't know, Sir." I say fearfully

"Think about it and tell me tonight the reason my property has a mark on it I don't remember putting there!" He demands.

Upset, he leaves me to finish getting ready for work. I quickly finish my makeup, easing a bra over my painful chest and panties over my colorful ass (and very wet pussy) I grab a loose dress and slip it over my head. Deliberately I think what I did yesterday to leave a bruise, nothing at work.

I work in an office, sitting in front a computer all day, not very risky stuff.

As I lock the door and ease my sore butt into my car, I think about doing the same thing yesterday morning. Same, same, I think on my way to work.

On my walk in the front door of the tall office building, my mind is spinning.

Nothing nothing nothing...

I think, as I ride the lift to the 10th floor, as I walk down the hall to my office, as I unlock the door and turn on the lights.....

I sit down at my desk.

While I wait for my computer to boot up.

I remember getting home and cooking dinner, did I bump it then?

No, no, no.

I served dinner at the table, we ate and we cleaned up together like always.

Excited, I then gave him the box with the flogger and some new red rope inside, did I bump into anything when I reached under the bed?

No.

RING RING

The phone scares the crap out of me, reminding me I am at work.

I fumble it off the base, I say my standard lines and take care of what they need.

Back to my head fuck, I was almost skipping I went out to the living room with the long but not very big box.

So excited.

I kneel in front of him, offering the box in both hands like a sacrifice.

"I got you something!!" I sing.

His big hands reach down and take the box, as e smiles and blue eyes light up, he loves surprises.

RING RING, same small heart attack,same lines, same help.

Like I said, not a high risk job.

He lifts the lid on the box, digging through tissue paper, he first pulls out the hank of rope, he smiles at me, wiggling his eye brows, knowing tit torture is a big kink of mine.

And he is very willing to indulge me.

RING RING jump, lines, help.

Shit, I need to go home!

Then he pulls out the flogger, he runs fingers over the well tanned leather, and then he turns it over and sees his name carved out of the other side.

At first he looks confused, its backwards,

His name is raised a good inch over the rest of the leather.

I see the understanding as he looks at it.

"They call it a heatless brand" I tell him

He kisses me gently

"Thank you' he whispers

I jump, yes I am easily startled, and laugh as he loudly orders me to strip and prepare for inspection.

RING RING jump, lines, help...

I think of his hands and eyes moving over my nude body last night, he would have noticed the bruise then, if I had had it then. So I must have gotten it later, a clue, dear Watson.

RING RING jump,lines, help.

Damn it don't these people have lives!!

I bend and move as ordered so he can inspect all the nooks and crannies, I love to be be inspected.

And he knows it, dragging it out and being very though.

He lifts my tits, pulls my nipples, spreading my pussy lips with rough hands, he fingers my dripping pussy, shoving inside me deep and hard, one finger, two fingers, then ordering me to turn and bend over so he can do the same to my ass, just to make sure its all up to his standards.

I must have passed inspection because he wipes his drenched hand on my face and tells me to get on all fours on the coffee table.

I walk in front of him to the coffee table, silently he watches as I climb up and wait.

He brings the new rope and lays the center over the back of my neck, draping the rest in front of me on the table.

"Stay" I am told, I shiver at his voice, hard with authority.

RING RING jump, lines,help. Leave me alone, I am busy people!!

I know better than to turn and look at what he is doing, so I wait facing forward and feel my pussy juice start the drip down my leg.

He slaps my butt when he comes back we both laugh to my squeak when he catches me by surprise.

Suddenly I see a ring gag at my lips, I open my mouth obediently, I moan when he slides it behind my teeth.

I love ring gags, so open, no choice but to take anything he gives me.

I immediately start to drool on the pretty red rope.

Fully clothed he then stands in front of me and lets me watch as he lubes up a fairly large butt plug, moving out of my view he places his hand on one ass cheek, pulling, so I am wide open.

He gently puts the plug to my ass, rubbing and sliding it around my clenched ring.

"You are going to want to relax." He says coldly, as he pushes it in a little ways.

I scream as a hand lands on my shoulder, my co-worker jumps and screams back, its lunch time.

I tell her I am thinking about an account.

We laugh and I grab my lunch. I watch the clock as I eat, I can't be wait to be alone again.

Back in my office I shut the door and turn off the phone.

I remember;

He moves his hand off my ass to my shoulder, I feel him grip my shoulder tight, as he slams the plug in hard.

I scream and try to lunge away but his hand holds me in place.

The bruise on my collar bone.

I feel torn apart, but I know its not fully in yet.

"Stay!!"

I hear through a wall of pain.

He pushes more in as I pant and cry.

"Good girl, its almost in, just a little more."

Sobbing, I have no where to go as he pushes in and then pulls out a little bit on each stroke, then quickly and brutally shoving hard until I finally feel the smaller part of the base stop at the ring of my ass.

I pant through the pain as he pets me and tells me what a good girl I am.

Next he pulls the rope crossing it between my tits and under each side, around my back, then passes it under me on the top of my tits this time.

He makes two passes, over, under, over, under, until my boobs are trapped in between, flattened slightly.

He orders me to my knees, then pushes the rope under the chest wraps around my smallish breasts pulling hard after each full round.

Evan on both sides, tightening each wrap until my boobs look like oranges full and round. The nipples dark and flat.

All I can do is moan and drool as he admires his rope work.

We both watch as my tits turn pink then red until they go a light shade of purple, then darker yet.

I squeal, when he yanks on each rope, hard, one last time and brings them behind my neck and down my spine, tying both ends into the cinch.

He removes his hands and steps back so he can look at me.

He pushes my head down so I drop back on my hands.

Moving around front, he lowers his zipper, pulling his large hard cock out, he strokes it as I watch, eager, to feel it in my mouth.

I wiggle my tongue hoping he will fuck my mouth.

Pre-come slides down his length, making me drool more.

"Are you ready?"

My pussy clenches down hard sending a bolt of pain through my full ass.

I nod eagerly.

He turns away.

I whine loudly.

"Almost forgot, don't go anywhere. I will be right back." I hear from behind me.

Har, har. Funny guy.

I feel his hands run up my sides to my full and starting to get painful tits, his fingers rub and pull my nipples as I groan and wiggle.

"Hold still!" He tells me harshly.

He pinches both nipples hard.

I obey, even as I try to scream, he just pinches harder.

Pulling down on them he suddenly lets go.

I grunt as my whole chest feels the recoil.

He places clover clamps on my hard nipples as I shake my head and try to beg him not too but I can't make words with the ring gag.

" I know these are your favorite" (not) "I didn't want to not use them!"

He ties the lines on the clamps together and ties a longer line to the center.

I feel him wrap it around the base of the butt plug, so any time my ass moves the clamps get pulled tighter.

I hold very still.

I see him walk around in front of me again, his cock bobbing with each step.

My eyes fallow each dip, the puddle of saliva growing on the table.

He strokes his dick then reaches and strokes my head, bringing up his other hand he clasps my head between, his hands are so big his thumbs are on top of my head, my face cradled in his palms and his pinkies under my chin.

He moves closer as I pant eagerly for the first taste of him, I lick the head as it moves closer, only to have him blow passed my lips completely, as he shoves his entire hard, hot dick into the back of my mouth and down my throat!

I gag and thrash with surprise.

I was not ready for that, I quickly run out of air.

Not only is my air shut off but the clover clamps tighten painfully.

He holds me there with easy strength. Telling me calmly, I might not want to move too much, think of the clamps.....

I buck my head in panic as black dots start to float in front of my eyes.

Finally, I surrender my whole being to him and trust that he will eventually let me breath.

As soon as I still, he pulls back and I gasp for air.

Panting hard I hear his calm voice telling me he will always take care of me and will never let anything hurt me.

I raise my streaming eyes to him and nod that I understand.

I will apologize as soon as I can.

Slowly he starts to move in and out of my mouth, shallow at first then deeper until he is back down my throat with every forceful thrust.

I am in haven my Master is using me as he wishes.

My greatest joy is to please him.

Harder and faster he fucks my face hole, forced wide for him and his pleasure.

I pant and whine as he gets closer to coming.

He thrusts hard and deep as I feel him come down my throat, not even giving me a chance to taste him.

He rests there a bit, I don't fight him as his cock slowly shrinks in my throat.

Not worried about air this time, because just as my breath runs out he pulls back slowly so I can play with the underside of his dick with my tongue.

He pats my head and pulls all the way out.

"Ok, now I took the edge off, lets play!"

He disappears behind me as I shake and pant.

His hand runs down my back.

"Ready?" He asks, like I have a choice.

I hear the unmistakable sound of a cane just before my ass lites on fire, without thinking I throw my head back and straighten everything that can straighten, arms, neck, back, legs....

The clamps dig tight and I scream through the ring gag.

"One" I hear dimly past the agony in my nipples and ass, and the massive orgasm that takes over my entire being!

"Oh yeah, that was a good one." He says "good girl!"

He wait as I quiver and shake.

I calm slowly, panting and gasping, my knees and elbows shake, but I am too well trained to move from my position.

He caresses my back and head as I come down.

"Ok?" He asks quietly.

All I can do is nod my head, words beyond me even if I could talk.

" Two." he warns me as the cane whistles down.

I scream as each strip is laid on my defenseless bottom.

" Nine, ten"

I sob, hoping its over, waiting for the next blow.

I hear him lay the cane down and he gently runs both hands over my ass cheeks, setting new fires as he squeezes harder and harder.

He flips the string to the clamps off the butt plug.

Softly and slowly he moves his hands up my back to untie the ropes.

As my numb breasts swing free the agony moves from my ass to my chest as the blood rushes to my hanging tits, until only the tight clamps remain.

"Ok?" He asks again as he removes the ring gag and helps me drink some water.

"Yes" I whisper

"Good, because we are far from done"

I whimper quietly as he moves back, I hear him open a condom and roll it on, even knowing he going in my ass, I scream helplessly as he yanks the the plug out of my ass and slams his cock full length in its place, his hips slapping a new fire on my hot ass when he jackhammers in and out my ass.

One, two, three strokes.

As I try to dig away, his hand grabs my shoulder again, forcing me back hard against his body.

Withdrawing slowly until just the head of his cock is still in my ass I feel a vibrator working it's way into my vagina, filling me to over flowing.

"I want to be in your ass and have you tight, when I do this" he tells me, as he yanks the clamps from my nipples.

I convulse in agony even as a orgasm takes me.

I clench hard around him and the toy over and over, as I scream and curse.

He grabs both of my hanging tits and squeezes brutally sending me over the edge again and again.

Even with the condom I feel him cum deep in my ass, as we both crash to the table when my legs give out.

I land on one of the clamps laying on the table.

The brief pain on my rib cage barely even registering in my overloaded body.

He slowly withdraws from my body, removing the vibrator as he goes.

Rubbing my back, he gets up to get a warm towel and remove the condom.

I sit up slowly, unconsciously dropping the clamp on the floor.

Unable to do anything except breath at the moment, I feel him pick me up, laying me on the couch where he cleans and soothe my sore body holding the warm towel between my legs, he kisses and lick my sore nipples, oh so very gently.

When I raise my head to kiss the top of his head laying on my chest, he sits up and says "Wow, that was a wild ride, Little girl."

I can only nod my head dumbly.

' I am not done with you yet," He says, ominously, "first I didn't get to use my new toy and second you need a little reminder of who is in charge. What were you thinking, fighting me when I was down your throat? You take what I give you, as I give it to you, no matter what you think you need. Understand?"

Then almost to himself he mutters "Maybe a little retraining is in order."

I stare blankly at him.

He reaches between my legs, roughly playing with my clit and dropping a finger then two inside he works me until I am twisting under him, panting for him once again.

"Understand?" He demands louder.

I nod mutely.

He removes his hand, sits on the coffee table and orders me over His knee.

Weakly I drape myself over his lap.

His hard wet hand comes down.

"One" he says while I wiggle and squirm.

He stops when he reaches ten.

Then he stands up and lifting me bodily, places me back on all fours on the table.

He brings the flogger to my lips.

I kiss it as he likes.

Bringing the flogger down, fairly easy for him, he once again says "One" and continues to count up.

Except this time he pauses when he reaches eight,

"Ready?"

I hear as I nod and brace myself, I have a pretty good idea what is coming. I scream until my voice cracks as he slams the flogger one time on each cheek. " Nine, ten!"

Moving all the way behind my he grabs my hips and burning ass and jerks me back to meet his hard dick as he thrusts deep into my sopping wet pussy.

With that one stroke, we are both over the edge, mindless coming our brains out.

Once again I find myself face down on the table under his weight.

That's the last thing I remember until my alarm goes off and I wake up clean and sore in our bed.

I clock out of work early and rush home, eager to let him know how I got the bruise on my rib cage.

Justsm
Justsm
2 Followers