01| The Experimented

Story Info
Jade suffers the consequences of trying to find 'him'.
1.8k words
3.82
1.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes are glued to screen as another thought passes my head, 'he's dead, isn't he?' That was the burning question that swirled round my head. I couldn't get it out of my head. I watched the screen with frustration, I nibbled on my finger that was already moving on its own to my awaiting mouth.

I gnawed at my fingernail, continuously watching the screen -- nothing. I growled as my eyes flashed from their usual dark brown shade to the electric pink shade. I shook my head stopping myself before I shifted. I couldn't shift -- not yet anyways. Not until I found what I was looking for, and that something hadn't come yet.

I continued biting my finger only stopping when I tasted the metallic taste in my mouth, I brought the cut finger out of my mouth as I observed it closely. I wiped it against the white lab coat I stole from a random scientist, then put it back inside my mouth.

I'm not going to tell you all the details and as to why I'm sat inside a shitty surveillance room watching random monitors, but that will all be explained as soon as he appears. I growled, my eyes switching from monitor to monitor. I banged the desk, tapping my bare foot against the metal pole, "Where the fuck is he!" I snarled feeling the same feeling I have felt many times over. I stopped myself by crunching down on my finger.

My eyes scrunched up in pain, but that feeling disappeared just as quickly as it appeared. I looked anxiously at the monitors again, sweat dripped down my back as I wiped the back of my neck with my bloodied hand. Just when I thought everything was lost, I stopped. It was him!

I got up from the rickety, old chair I sat on as I pushed it away with my leg, I griped the monitor as I saw him walk almost animalistic towards a long corridor. My eyes switched quickly between brown and pink -- I was happy, it was him.

I watched the monitor closely as he had his head down -- but I knew it was the man I was after. I looked closer as I witnessed two strange males carrying his arms in their large hands. I threw my leg out as I caught the spinning chair. I pushed it back towards me as I sat down quickly, I smashed at the keyboard as I continued to monitor the two strange looking males.

They were human - I mean they looked human, almost. What gave it away was their vacant, whitewashed eyes. They walked quickly, far quicker than the average human male. I analysed them, but as I looked closer, I was shocked; they had no mouth. I was perplexed, mumbling to myself, "Experiments, really Derek." I pulled at my hair roughly.

I bit my tongue as I crashed the keyboards hacking into their software. I hacked in quickly as I sighed in relief. I strained my eyes as I flashed between documents trying to find their profiles. I smacked the desk, watching as a cold cup of coffee fell over. I scratched my head as I clicked the file. I skimmed my eyes through the contents blowing my cheeks out in a huff. I quietly murmured to myself, "What the frickle frack!" I continuously clicked as my eyes read faster trying to find any sort of relevant information.

It was then that I found what I was looking for, "Drake, you piece of shit." I tutted as my head shook from side to side. I clicked further down but was stopped when a flashing warning came up on the monitor's screen. I pulled at my hair in frustration, "took them long enough. Bloody slow pokes. Show time is it then?" I spoke to myself, oh and the men I had killed to access this room.

I stepped out of the chair, taking of the almost white lab coat (as it was covered in god knows what); I threw it on the floor. I stretched my back, sighing in relief as I heard the familiar pop. I jumped back to the monitors as I heard commotion.

I rolled my eyes as I pushed my smudged glasses further up my nose. I sniffed feeling liquid run down from my nose, I used my long-sleeved shirt to wipe up the mess -- it was blood. I rolled my eyes, "not today, don't fail me now genetics." I groaned feeling my head pound.

My head raised itself as my eyes were glued to the monitor which he was on. It looked like the guards had stopped and he was left on his own. I watched as his lowered head started to lift. I laid transfixed waiting to see what he looked like. I growl out in frustration, "come on. Come on." I was losing my patience as it almost took a century.

I grabbed at my hair tighter as I clicked my sharp fingernail against the desk. I kicked the metal pole with my naked foot in agitation. I chewed at my bottom lip, feeling blood seep inside of my mouth -- I swallowed.

The man lifted his head and stared right at the security camera, I blew out a breath, "Holy shit." I felt myself become mesmerised with his bright pink eyes as they seemed to be staring right into my soul.

I quickly fell of the chair landing with a loud bang, I groaned rubbing my ankle, "ow." I gripped the side of the desk but was stopped when a gloved hand grasped my fingers tightly.

I tried getting the gloved hand on me by kicking at the intruder, it was no use. Their grip was too strong. I shook violently as I felt my eyes shift again from brown to pink. I whipped my head quickly to the sound of a door slamming shut and being locked. I snarled feeling my teeth ache.

I heard the sound of shoes as they clacked against the hard wood floor, my body shook more violently as I smelt the familiar, disgusting smell of him. "Derek," I spit out venomously as I heard his evil laughter.

I saw Derek emerge from the darkness as he stepped close to me, he stared down at me with a manic smile, "Hello my favourite pet," I snapped as I lunged at Derek, but I was pushed down onto the floor by a heavy boot, I snarled even louder thrashing around.

My eyes continued to flash between the two colours and Derek saw this as he smiled evilly, he bent down gripping my hair in his hand roughly, "Perfect, you were keeping this from me weren't you pet?" He asked evilly as he tugged at my hair harshly.

I didn't make a sound, nor did I move a muscle as I stared in him, I briefly saw fear flash through his eyes just for a brief moment -- but that was quickly covered with his signature cocky smirk. He pushed the guard whose boot laid upon my back; Derek proceeded to pull me up by the hair which made my eyes scrunch in pain. I growled out animalistically as I used my finger to claw at his leg.

I was smacked hard across the mouth; the force of the slap forced my face against the wall at quick speed. My face collided with the wall as a deafening crunch was heard all around the surveillance room.

I laid their motionless as blood ran down from the open gash in my head. My body shook violently as I laid unable to move. Tears leaked out of my eyes at the pain was unbearable, I felt Derek lower himself on his knees looking down on me as he laughed, "Care to do that again, Jade?" He spat at me with venom.

I couldn't answer I just pushed myself away from him as my figure shook violently. My head whipped from left to right as I tried to figure out an escape route, but my eyes locked with a pissed Derek. I shivered even more as I shielded my hands in front of my already battered face. More tears leaked out of my eyes, as my eyes flashed their brightest pink.

I lowered my gaze as I tried to shield myself from Derek's view, it was too late. He gripped my chin with his fat fingers as he brought my face to his, he moved my head from side to side as he finally spoke, "My experiment work, guards take her to him. She's ready."

It was like a switch flipped inside of me after hearing those filthy words coming from his ugly mouth I pounced, I pounced on top of him as I ripped at his face, snarling as I did so. My body convulsed as I threw countless guards who came near me at a wall.

I snarled showing my bloodied fangs that dropped from my gums. I used my taloned fingers as I dug my nails into his cheek watching as he screamed out in pain. I slashed his face as I heaved.

I stumbled of his body that was shivering and shaking. I watched silently as I saw Derek grab his face with a shaky hand. He stumbled up from where he laid and ran out of the door, not even spearing me glance -- which I didn't mind as I stumbled to the desk gripping it tightly in my hands. I heard it snap as I broke the desk in two, I stared at the monitor as I gript my head feeling a sense of uneasiness wash over me.

He was gone, the monitor showed the two guards on the floor covered with blood. I screamed in agony as my hands shot across the desk throwing everything on the floor in a fit of rage. I witnessed what I had done as I breathed heavily. I pushed my glasses up my nose as I stumbled out of the opened door and walked out.

I used my hands as I balanced against the wall as I stumbled down the corridor. I heard shouting as my ears tried to focus on what they were saying, I thumped my head as I couldn't hear them. I raced down the corridor as I saw the blinking 'exit' sign. I rushed closer, biting my tongue as pain coursed through my entire body. I bit back a scream that threatened to tear through my bloodied lips.

The exit was in sight, I snarled stopping in my tracks There Derek stood with his signature smirk as he covered his face with his hand. I stumbled as I tried to get away, "AHHH!" I tumbled to the floor feeling electricity race through my body.

I laid as my body convulsed unable to move as I laid their drool dripping from my mouth, I faintly saw Derek as he raised his foot in front of my face. He sneered at me as I faintly made out what he said, "Bring her to Evander."

Tears leaked out of my eyes pathetically as that name blanched my body in fear, I didn't recall anything more as Derek slammed his heavy boot down onto my face...