His Little Mate Ch. 00

Story Info
Beginning of His Little Mate.
1.2k words
4.13
4.5k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never gave it much thought that I would naturally be my own undoing. I had never thought that the seer was right, that my path ultimately led to destruction and ruin. I had no idea that my destiny would lead to so many deaths -- A massive war was my wrongdoing, and I am to blame for what had happened on that horrible day.

But here I was in normal time, chained to a cold wall, my feet barely even touched the ground -- But that was my small stature, I couldn't really do much about that. I just laid there, feeling the effects of no daylight taking affect on my now depleted body. My once vibrant green eyes were replaced with a murky, bland green not that I could even see my own eyes -- No mirrors, unfortunately. But I could move my head down, which really didn't serve any purpose. But I could see my bones as they jutted out from underneath my pale skin.

I breathed unevenly as I laid my head against the cold wall. My mind wandered as I looked of into the distance a tear fell from my lifeless eyes as I pictured my mate -- Otis Jackson, the leader of the wolf clan. The Alpha King to be pedantic. I missed him, it was evident as another lone tear made itself none as it dripped my eyes. I couldn't forget what I had done that day, especially to him, my mate -- My lover.

My head hung low as the tears dribbled from my eyes, pain erupted from my whole body as I bit my lip in frustration. I sagged against myself; it was no use. I couldn't escape no matter how hard I tired. But let's be real, I couldn't escape if I wanted to, the chains were made from none other than hemlock.

Now, you might be thinking to yourselves that hemlock isn't that poisonous, well not to werewolves anyways. But here is where you're wrong and where this story takes a frightening turn. You see, hemlock wasn't meant to be that poisonous, not until they stole it and cultivated its properties. By them, I speak of mermaids.

Evil creatures, that hunt in the night -- Luring poor children to their deaths. It was becoming quite difficult in containing such creatures even for my dear mate, Otis. I remembered every night when he would come into our bedroom smelling of pure sulphur. It always made my blood run cold, just the slight smell of sulfur sent my mind reeling.

Once a mermaid is killed or dies, they emit a dark, hue of sulfur.

But this sulfur wasn't like the sulfur that was made from volcanoes -- No, it was much worse. This sulfur spread round the cities engulfing them inside a green, murky ball. Everyone died that day, they suffocated, couldn't breathe.

I remembered that day like it was yesterday, the zombie like creatures which emerged from the bubbles that surrounded the villages -- it was ghastly, they plagued the poorer parts of the towns and cities. There was nothing that we could have done until he came.

You see the night me and my mate met was unexpected, it was almost like it was a dream rather than real life, but it happened for better or for worse. I hoped for the latter but much like any story, I didn't get my happy every after. Because my happy ever after led me to ruins, I became greedy. Greedy for power which he gave me.

I can't even tell you his name as I simply do not know it, or I didn't know it at the time.

The time I met my destined one in that club. I still remember the electricity that reverberated throughout our bodies as we became one inside of his truck.

I smiled for a moment as I reminisced the few memories that provided me with comfort. But it was slowly becoming not enough for me. I'm dying. I feel my lifeline crack and break right before my very eyes. I had a gift once, as do many omegas, my gift was more a cruse than a gift. I had the curse of seeing lifelines. Terrible gift to have been bestowed on me if you ask me.

But who was I to tell Diana what to bestow onto her people. It was a curse, a curse that took everything that I held dear to me.

I began to yank at the chains feeling the vines wrap tighter around my depleted body, I yelled out, "YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR THIS. THE GODDESS SHALL MAKE IT KNOWN!" I slumped feeling an intense pain inside of me body.

I looked down at my pregnant belly, seeing my little cub move around inside of my belly -- Tried to smile but the pain was unbearable. I couldn't withstand it for much longer, I was going to die and so was my baby. I cried solemnly, if I had just realised that it was all a vicious joke, but I didn't.

I bit my lip in pain, "MFFPH!" The hemlock coiled its snake like vines around my arms and legs. I watched in fear and panic as I saw the vines inch closer to my gold tattoos. I cried, disgusted with myself as I couldn't fight it off. I was too weak; I bowed my head in shame as I stared at my belly. I have failed everyone.

I watched as the lifeline of my baby was barely hanging on, I stifled a sob that wracked through my body, "I-I-I'm sorry my lo-o-ove, I have failed as your m-m-m-mother!" I blabbered.

My hands shook so did my legs as I felt the thorns pierce deeper inside of my body. I felt them as they coiled around every vein and artery. They would inevitably price through my golden tattoos as well as my baby and my heart. I'll be dead before long.

I cried out in despair, once they pierce my golden marks much like tattoos, my mate will be killed. A choked sob come out of my mouth; my eyes blurred with tears which streamed down my sunken in cheeks. My mate was going to be killed because of me. My baby was going to be murdered because of my doing. I have failed everyone.

I was too depressed to hear the dungeon door open as it smacked against the walls of the dungeon. It shocked me out of my despair, I balled my fists as anger coursed through me igniting my body. I shocked myself as I felt myself come alive. I raised my head as I snarled deeply within my throat. My fangs dropped down as I snarled even louder shocking myself. My eyes glowed there brightest green.

I locked eyes with him, my enemy. The person whom I wanted to kill with my bare hands, the person who wronged me and my loved ones.

I growled, my voice spitting with venom, "Bane Ambrosia!" My whole-body shock as the rage overcame my sense making me animalistic.

I heard him laugh as he opened his vile, fanged mouth to speak, "My apologies for not coming sooner," He bowed at me, lifting his head he continued, "My beloved," He eyes glistened with mischief as he smiled showcasing his fangs to me.

He stood up, dusting off his checkered suit. He began to walk slowly towards me, until...!