His Little Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
First short story book| His Little Mate.
1.2k words
4.13
4.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned out in frustration, my essay taking forever to upload onto my crappy computer. I banged it a couple of times, still nothing. "Argh!" I huffed angrily closing my laptop in annoyance.

Getting up from my chair, I walked over to my counter grabbing my bag and laptop. Walking to put my shoes on, I grabbed my keys and exited my apartment.

Fumbling around, I grabbed my phone dialling Clovers number. "Yeah, hello Clover, yeah I'm just going to the library I need to submit my essay for next week's lecture," I spoke loudly, walking down the road towards the public library.

"Yeah, I know I must be back at 1, I know, I know I'll see you later. Bye!" Hanging the phone up I sighed loudly to no one in particular.

I huffed after hearing Clover complaining that I must be back at the apartment by 1 at the latest. I slumped my shoulder in a heavy sigh; I really didn't want to go clubbing especially in this town.

Not when there are rapists, not to mention the club Clover was set on going to was a sex club! I lowered my head in shame as the blush began to creep up my neck. Maybe I could just tell her that I didn't want to go, right?

But then again, I agreed, and I don't want to let Clover down considering she is my only friend. "Argh!" I groaned, walking glumly to the library.

Begrudgingly, I stood in front of the public library glaring at it, I then stated my ascent up the stairs. Shivering from the cold air blowing from every direction of the library.

I smiled, "hello, Rosetta!", I waved happily at the librarian behind the counter. "Maya! hello dear, are you doing well?" the old lady said from behind the counter fumbling around with a book muttering to herself.

"I am good, how are you, books giving you trouble again?" I giggled softly, after watching the little old lady fumble around with the book in her hands. "I'm afraid so my dear, blasted books!" she mumbles to herself as the book falls of the counter and onto the floor.

"Here let me Rosetta you just sit down and take it easy I'll do it for you!" I smiled warmly at the little old lady. "Thank you, dearie," Rosetta tiredly says as she pats my hand in comfort. "Here Rosetta," I softly grab the old ladies arm guiding her to a large, brown, plush reading chair.

I softly set her down into the chair, before turning around grabbing a blanket throwing in underneath my arm.

I then start to make my way towards the café situated inside of the library. "Hey Mike, can I have my usual please and a green tea please? Thank you," I say softly smiling at Mike the manager of the café.

"No problemo mini-Maya," Mike says smiling brightly at me before turning his back to make my order. I bow my head in attempts to stop the blush reaching my face. I bite my lip; I've always liked Mike not only because he was cute but because he reminded me so much of my deceased best friend.

I sniffle softly, smiling sadly at the sad memory. I move my head up to look at Mike as he rushes around the kitchen of the café, I silently admire him from behind the counter. Six feet in height, with long blonde hair which he ties into a bun, I begin to giggle softly remembering the first time he let me tie his hair up into a bun.

Complaining that he could not see because his hair was always getting in the way. A smile began to creep up onto my face as I think back fondly at the memory. But that was Mike, he always looked good, and he always smelt good at that.

"Oh," I thought, "If I could just tell him or even have the courage to ask him out!" I contemplated to myself biting my lip deep in thought.

"Hey hey, deep in thought sugar?" I snap out of it after hearing Mike's lips next to my ear. I jump back startled, "Ah... yeah sorry Mikey," I stutter, feeling the heat creep up my neck towards my cheeks.

I step from foot to foot, lowering my gaze scratching my neck. "Ah, thinking about me naked huh sugar?" I hear Mike laughing. I snort, lifting my head to see Mike posing flexing his muscles. "Pfft, why would I when there's nothing there!" I snort laughing as his face falls. I continue laughing as he pouts.

"Pfft, you just don't want to admit it that's okay, I know you have fantasies about me!" Mike winks at me setting the drinks down onto the counter. "Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night, Mikey," I purse my lips at him.

Mike winks at me one last time before going back into the kitchen giving me one last wave.

I take the drinks and turn around, smiling to myself at out interaction. 'Does he like me?' I think to myself, after that thought I bite my lip unable to keep in my excitement. My life is going to get so much better!

Struggling to hold the drinks when the blanket keeps slipping from underneath my armpit, I growl angrily. I quickly walk towards Rosetta seeing her sleeping. I stand there silently watching her with fondness.

I quietly place the green tea onto the table next to her, whilst draping the blanket onto her frail body. Grabbing my back from the reception counter, I start making my way over to the computers. Clicking my laptop on, I get to work on polishing my essay.

"Ahh, finally!" I grin watching the words success come onto my screen. I crack my spine, sighing with relief from the achiness of my limbs hunching over my laptop. Whilst moving my hands in the air to stretch my achy limbs my watch slides down my arm.

I glance at it. "Oh shit, fuck fuck fuck!" I frantically rush around the desk throwing my laptop and papers into my bag. I rush towards the reception desk; I kiss Rosetta's forehead and wave at Mike. I run out of the library jumping down the stairs two at a time and race home.

"Where the fuck have you been My!" Clover yells at me grabbing my whilst slamming the door. "Look, I'm sorry Clov I didn't even realise the time to be honest," I mumble playing with my fingers.

"Now's not the time go, shoo!" She pushes me towards the bathroom throwing a dress at me. "Clean up and change, shoo shoo!" she ushers me inside of the bathroom tutting.

"Clov, I.. I can't wear this!" I stutter pulling down the dress as I look at myself in the mirror. "Shush My, you look hot as fuck, If I were a lesbian, I'd bang you!" Clov says nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders as she reapplies her lipstick.

I huff, looking back towards the mirror. I smooth the dress out looking at myself. The dark violet dress hugged all my curves in the right places, the deep v line of the dress made my breasts elevated.

The simple gold chain hooked around my waist, made it look smaller than what it was, the dress was short, too short for my standards, but it made my legs look sexy.

I continue staring at myself until I hear a cough behind me. "Done ogling at yourself hun?" Clover smirks at me, making me blush and hide my face.

"Shut up!" I mumble at her whilst walking out of the apartment behind her.