02 The Restaurant

Story Info
Our protagnist goes out to dinner...
8.4k words
4.57
2.4k
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit at the table in the middle of the restaurant. It is not a particularly large place, but very nice. The kind that has that extravagantly expensive feel, yet somehow reminds you of sitting in your own dining room. The walls are covered with picturesque views of mountain landscapes from lands far away, and candelabras decorating the walls for light. The wooden ceiling arches high overhead, and chandeliers hang down with candle shaped lights. The floor is a dark plush color, and yet still firm. The tables are covered in long tablecloths that drape nearly to the floor. In the middle of our table is a three-pronged candelabra, the candles still tall with much wax to burn. And sitting across from me, is the woman of my dreams.

Incredible blonde hair hangs down to her shoulders, gentle waves of softness that curl around her face and ears. Her hair is almost alive in the way it responds to her every movement. It captures my eyes, and locks me in. I know it would dance in the slightest breeze and twirl around my finger at the slightest touch. I ache to fill my nostrils with its sensual smell, and to feel that softness against my skin.

Those piercing blue eyes that never seem to stop twinkling with mischief look back at me as I settle my gaze upon her. Her eyes drown me in their tranquil blue waters. They pierce me to the soul, laying all my sins bare. She can see my every dream and desire, and her eyes twinkle with that knowledge.

With almost no makeup on whatsoever, she glows with an inner beauty that radiates off her like water from a magnificent fountain. The lights around her catching each incredible wave, causing it to sparkle and dance before my eyes.

Her hands rest in her lap, her supple arms free and I can bet that her fingers are twisting around her napkin. She is wearing a black strapless dress that shows off her incredible body. Supple, firm breasts push against the fabric, enough cleavage showing, and enough hiding to leave you aching for more.

From the walk in, I know that her dress hangs down about her knees, leaving those most marvelous of legs to taper down into a short high heels with black straps hanging them onto her feet. The tablecloth hides them from view, but I know where they are, beneath the table. I can almost feel their soft texture in my hands, and I cannot wait for the time when I can hold them again.

Even though she only sits across the table, as I look across at her, I know the distance is too far. This table between us is one thing too many. I ache to hold her again, to touch her. To smell her hair, and feel it against my face, to caress her soft skin and smell the sweetness of her. Thoughts of dinner evaporate from my mind. She is an angel here to either torment me, or show me just what perfection is meant to be. I know I am not worthy of her presence. To bow down before her and beg forgiveness for being merely mortal, that is what she deserves. An angel of seduction, and I am entranced beyond the ability to do anything.

She must have sensed it, or seen it in my face, her soft voice flows through the air like silk in the breeze wrapping around me, warming me and comforting me. It trickles down my spine filling me with warmth and comfort, "Are you alright, dear?"

"Yes", I choke on my own words, "I'll be fine."

A half smile of mischief plays across her face, and my heart skips a beat. To be blessed with that smile, that gaze, those eyes on me. I ache for her simple touch, her hand on my skin, just to confirm that she is still real, that this is not some wild dream that I will wake up from aching to never wake up again. If this is some dream, then by the powers that be, never let me wake.

My hand twitches on the table, and bumps something. Then I remember why I am here. My body craves sustenance, food. Unable to take my eyes off her, I fumble for the menu. Glancing down, I take a quick gander over the menu. I look back up at her, and her hands are now folded over her menu on the table. Those hands, those simple, yet enticing hands. The curl of her fingers, the careful application of nail polish. Something about them is more alluring to me than I can fathom. I want feel their touch against my skin.

I close my eyes for a moment and try to clear my head. My thoughts dart randomly around, remembering the incredible morning we had shared, and would share again. Again, I focus my thoughts on dinner. Something so simple, yet her mere presence washes it from me. Focus! Dinner! I can do this. Twisted noodles and spaghetti sauce. Tortellini's in alfredo sauce. Steamed broccoli with cauliflower and carrots on the side. And all served on her naked stomach, an explosion of Italian taste with the most beautiful woman there to eat.

A soft sigh escapes my lips as I open my eyes and look at her again. Her mischievous half smile has spread across her whole face. I cannot help but grin like a fool in response. Wiping the smile off my face, and trying to focus once more on the task at hand, I pick up the menu again, scanning over it.

"Have you decided what you would like for dinner tonight?" I ask her, doing my best to keep my voice calm and level. Perhaps I even succeed.

"Yes", she responds with a soft voice full of hidden implications that trickle down my spine, "I have."

"Oh?"

"It is not on the menu."

My left eyebrow climbs into the center of my forehead as I stare at her unable to keep the stupid expression off my face, "You wanted to come here."

"I did."

"...why?"

"In a moment dear..." she says as she bends over reaching for her purse. I lean back in my chair, air slipping from my lungs as my brain rattles in its cage trying to figure out just what she is thinking. Then I look back at her chair... and she is gone...

Perplexed and confused, I lean back in my chair. I look around the restaurant looking for some sign of her whereabouts. I cannot believe that I had my eyes closed for that long. Maybe I slipped off into a daydream. Doubtful, I normally remember those. Or maybe it had all been a dream from the get go. What a horrible way to wake up, sitting alone in this place. My heart thuds once in my chest, and then is gone. An emptiness fills me, and a sense of near panic overcomes me. This cannot have been a dream, could it?

I look around the restaurant, desperate for some sign that it was not all a dream. But I see none. No sign of her presence. The very air around me seems to suck the life from my body. My stomach goes cold, and the feeling drains away from my body. I feel leaden and unable to move. Then I spy it. On the table. Her menu. A cruel joke? Or maybe she really did exist here in this place? Warmth starts to seep back into my stomach, and my heart flutters in my chest. Hope?

Then I feel a soft caress down the inside of my right leg. I want to scream, but I manage to hold it in. Is this another cruel joke? Am I still dreaming? Or is this reality? My mind darts for answers, hoping against hope that what I want to believe is true. Please let the hand be her, let it be real. Let this not just be a dream. I remain as still as I can manage. Then I feel nails drag down the inside of my left thigh, towards my knee, then down my calf. I spread my legs a little wider under the table as I recognize her touch, and I feel her left hand on my right knee. It must be her, it cannot be anything else. My chest surges with warmth and relief. So much so that I feel flushed and have the urge to stand up, throw the table aside and pull her into a warm embrace. I want to take her away from this place, somewhere where she can never hide from me, where I can always see her, touch her, hold her, have her in my arms for all eternity. Instead, I sit still, and let her do what it is that she has decided.

I feel her soft tug on my slacks and I scoot forward in the chair towards her, spreading my legs a little wider. I can feel her presence now, kneeling between my legs. Her soft hands pull lines down my thighs, and I can feel the warmth of my erection pressing hard against my pants. As nonchalantly as I can, I place my hands on the tablecloth, flat, pressing down. My erection strains against my pants and I hope that I do not need to stand. Slacks are not the best at hiding such things from prying eyes.

Under her slow approach, my belt-buckle pops open, and the front of my trousers spills open. I almost blush, as I think about the people around me, eating their dinners. Going about their mundane lives while I am about to receive a blessing so great that I have no words to describe it. Then I feel her soft cool hands on my manhood, pulling it free. My dick throbs under her touch, beyond my control. I focus my eyes on the candelabra in the center of the table, trying to keep my face slack, as she massages my erection. Then I feel her hands pulling my balls free. A slight shiver runs down my spine as she puts gentle pressure on them while pulling on the shaft of my cock.

Then I feel her grip tighten on my shaft, and my cock throbs in response. Her fingers seem to dig into my very soul, pulling out everything that is happy and joyful and stimulating in ways I could never have imagined. My neck twitches when another shiver runs down my spine in response to her flicking the tip of my dick with her tongue. My right-hand balls into a fist, and I fight to keep it in place as she runs her tongue along the head of my cock. I clench my teeth as she places a kiss on it and licks it again.

With tight control, I exhale in a slow purposeful motion, trying to keep myself calm. A small bead of sweat collects on my forehead from the effort. Meanwhile, under the table, she takes the tip of my cock into her mouth, and swirls her tongue around it, while pulling up and down on the shaft. My left leg twitches as she takes the head of my cock into her mouth, and then a little more, sucking on it as she pulls it into her mouth. I clench my teeth even tighter, and my left-hand balls up into a fist pressed hard against the table as she takes over half of me into her mouth. One of her hands continues to massage the remaining portion of it not in her mouth, while her other hand continues to squeeze my nuts. My eyes start to roll into the back of my head, but I refocus my efforts on the candelabra in front of me. It swims into focus, blurry around the edges. The flames lick the air in front of me, sensual and captivating.

Then she pulls back, with a soft pop created by the suction she had produced. The sound, I am sure, is heard from miles around, it echoes through my head so loud. With an effort, I open both of my hands and lay them flat against the table again. I breathe in a slow rhythm, trying to use the effort to slow my heart which thunders in my chest. Her hand releases my cock, and I can feel it throbbing for her touch. Again, I am almost overwhelmed by the urge to throw the table across the room and pull her up into an embrace. My mind's eye plays across the scene, and what would follow. The embrace, the shredding of clothes, the sex. Steamy, passionate, incredible. And all with quite the audience. With a tossed table, I would probably end up getting arrested for something silly. Maybe not such a good idea. Though, still enticing. I resist the urge.

She then places her hand flat against my groin, causing my cock to stand up straight. One finger arches back behind my balls and scratches the tender flesh behind. My back spasms in response, and my legs squirm. Then she pulls my cock into her mouth in a swift motion which takes the breath right out of my lungs. My eyes roll back into my head as she sucks with furious force, while moving up and down along the shaft of my cock.

Every muscle in my legs go tense as I become a sudden pirate exploring the shores of an unknown island that I have sailed my whole life to find. It is an oasis of pleasure and ecstasy that washes everything else away. The suction and pull along my cock pushes me deeper into a lush forest of pleasure human senses have never experienced. Incredible leaves of every shape and size brush past my fingertips, every one another bit of ecstasy that washes over and through me. Colors beyond anything I have ever seen play across my eyes blinding and fascinating me. In the midst of all this, she is there with me, not missing a moment of it.

She grabs my throbbing cock with a fierceness that drives me into a mountain range of impossible hues and views. She flicks her tongue across the tip of my cock causing me to spasm and kick out with my right leg, striking the table, but not breaking the pleasure even an once. I gasp in surprise as she swallows so much of my cock that her lips kiss the base and as she pulls up and rakes her teeth along the shaft of it, I find myself climbing the heights of an impossible volcano. The ground shakes beneath my feet, but she does not stop.

She pulls her lips back, raking her teeth up to the head of my cock, while pumping my cock with her hand. Her other hand grips my balls, her fingers scratching behind them, driving me further up the mountain. A wind of whispered sensuality whips around me, filling me with her presence. My hands pressed against the tablecloth ache to pull and press against her. She licks and flicks with her tongue, then pulls off and runs her tongue down the shaft, across my balls, then back up. I squirm, and clench my fists. Then she plunges my throbbing cock down her throat again. I clench my teeth to stop from crying out.

Pumping her mouth up and down my cock, her tongue beating the tip of my cock. I am the mountain. The mountain is me. The volcano is me, and its eruption I cannot prevent. I erupt with incredible force as every muscle in my body screams for release. My legs kick and squirm, but she does not stop. She sucks and pulls, swallowing it all. I want to scream, to cry out, to make it stop, or never end. I cannot decide. It is more than I can bear, but it does not stop.

My arms tremble with the force of me keeping them in place as she continues to suck and pump my cock. My heart thunders in my chest, but starts to slow, as another bead of sweat traces an arc across my cheek. I slump back in the chair, completely and thoroughly exhausted, as she finishes me off.

With a gentle tenderness, she pushes my gear back into my pants, and refastens them shut. My head lolls on my shoulders as I unclench my fists. Small marks in my palms show where my fingernails had pressed into them. Then she comes out from under the table on the far side.

I want to leap across the table, and wrap myself around her, but completely lack the energy to do it. I am so completely drained that all movement seems to come with no small amount of effort. She looks like nothing has happened. How she manages to pull that off, I cannot imagine. She grins at me wickedly and winks. I cannot help but smile. My body still lacking the ability to sit up straight, I scoot back in my chair just a hair. Even that small amount of effort seems almost exhausting.

"I need to... powder my nose", she says, her voice carrying hints of something else entirely. She stands flashing me a clear view down the front of her dress. A small spasm runs down my spine, and I realize I have plenty of energy to spare. As soon as I can get out of the chair that is. She turns from the table, shaking herself subtly, and strides towards the bathroom, her hips swaying. I watch, mesmerized by her movements. Every step she takes makes me ache to have her in my arms. Yet, I sit and watch her go. I want to jump from the table, and dash after her, to tackle her, take her to the ground in my arms and pull her so close against my skin that we become one being.

For a moment, I sit at the table, collecting myself. Then I grab my glass, and take a sip of the cool water there. The waiter comes walking by, and looks at me for a moment. I shrug, as I stand. "Need to use the bathroom, I think we will be ordering soon." The waiter nods as I walk off in the direction of the facilities.

I do not bother to knock on the door, I just walk in. The bathroom is large, with a long counter, and a single toilet at the end. Over the toilet is a small shelf, just above my head level, with a frond growing in it, the leaves hanging down. She stands in the center of the bathroom, that coy smile playing across her lips, her eyes twinkling.

I close the door behind me, and fasten the latch. She licks her lips as I walk up to her, and lean into her, smelling her hair. I let the smell of it wash over me. It fills my mind and as I close my eyes I feel the cools breezes of far off lands washing over my face. Then I open my eyes and kiss her just below her ear. I let the smell of her wash over me, as I kiss her again, and nip at her ear with my teeth. Then I grab her around the waist and lift her up onto the counter. Her arms encircle my neck as I lift her dress up. The dress lifts with ease, and to my shock, she is wearing nothing underneath

My eyes lock onto that perfect mound of flesh between her legs, so clean, and simple yet completely mesmerizing. Everything else in the world slips into grey as I look at the one thing that is so complete in its consumption of my reality. It is so perfect. Incredible in its simplicity. Her lips tight, not a hair to be seen. The hole no bigger than my pinky. My soul cries out, how could there be anything in this world so perfect. I am blessed beyond comprehension to have this before me. An opportunity that begs to not be overlooked.

I lean forward between her legs, lifting them with ease and let her smell wash over me. I place her right leg up on the counter, spreading her legs wide, and her left over my right shoulder. Then I run my nails up her thighs as I place a soft kiss just above her mound. Her hands drift down over my head and rest on my shoulders.

I run my tongue over the top of her mound, teasing the edges of her lips as I slip one finger just inside of her and do a slow circle around her clitoris and then her vaginal opening. Using my left hand, I part her lips and run my tongue over her clit, as her hands grip my hair. While running slow circles around her clit with my tongue, I slip my right index finger inside of her, and pull some of her sweet juices out and run them over her lips.

Then I bury my face into her mound, and suck on her clit, pulling it against my teeth, while running my tongue inside her lips teasing her vagina. I flick my tongue against the sides of her then lavishly lick across her clit. Her leg twitches against my shoulder, as I take my still slick finger and run a slow circle around her anus. She rolls back on her hips giving me better access, and I take full advantage of it.

Sinking my tongue into her, I stroke as deep as I can, flicking and teasing her. Then I pull back and run it over her clit again. I lick her lips while I slip my right thumb inside of her. Using a slow pump, I slide my thumb deeper into her then pull it out and in again while I pull one of her lips into my mouth and pull my teeth across it.

Pulling my thumb out of her, I go down on her clit again, and suck on it pulling it into my mouth. Drawing back just a hair, I flick it with my tongue while I place my thumb against her ass, and start to push it into her. She groans and grabs my hair, pulling me into her again. I let her, and again, sink my tongue as deep into her as I can muster. My thumb goes up to the first knuckle, and I draw it out a hair, then push it all the way in.

She squirms against me, and her right leg convulsively kicks as I lick the walls of her vagina with my tongue. Then I pull back and suck hard on her lips, pulling them and licking them. Then I let her go, and continue to fuck her ass with my thumb. Then I slip two fingers from my left hand into her pussy, reaching deep inside her. Then I pull them out, and look up at her. I reach up, and run them across her lips, and she bites down on my fingers, sucking them clean.