02 The Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I dive down against her again, sucking fiercely on her clit. She cries out softly, and squirms against me. My thumb slides in and out of her easily, while I continue to flick her lips with my tongue. Then I draw back and blow cool air against her. Then with lavish strokes, I lick her lips and pull my thumb from inside her. She groans as I stand up, and lean against her.

She wraps her legs around me, pulling me tight against her, and kisses me, biting my lip. Then she pushes me back and rips at my belt buckle, flinging it open. I pull my shirt over my head, not bothering with the buttons, then grab the top of her dress and force it down, freeing her chest. Within only a moment she has my rock hard cock in her hands. Meanwhile, I am once again mesmerized by her body. Her chest, freed of her clinging dress calls to me. And I can do nothing but respond to them. I lean into her and pull her right nipple into my mouth. My left hand finds her other breast and caresses it as I suck on her nipple. Flicking my tongue around her, and pinching it with my teeth as I grab her other breast. I run my tongue around her nipple, then release it, and blow cool air on her. I treat the other side with the same careful attention.

Then I step back, and pull free of her. She groans and gnashes her teeth at me. I step out of my trousers, and kick them across the bathroom. Then I grab her by the hips and slide her towards me. I stick two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, then pull them out, and run the fluids over my cock, moistening it. Then I place it against her ass. Her eyes widen as she realizes what I intend, but she does not draw back. In fact, she rolls her hips against me, pushing the head of my cock a hair into her. But it does not go in all the way. She is tight, so incredibly, marvelously tight. Then I grab her hips and pull her against me with as much force as I can muster. My cock slides up inside her, but only about half way. She cries out for a moment, and claws at my back and chest, her legs twitching against me. The tightness is overwhelming, and my head spins for a moment. A single tear trickles down her cheek as she pulls at me trying to get me deeper. I oblige her. I pull back a hair, then pull her against me with as much force as I can muster. Her ass slams against my groin.

She sits up against me, biting and clawing at me, as I pull my throbbing cock almost out of her, and then ram it home again. She rakes her nails across my chest drawing blood. With one hand against her chest, I push her back down against the counter. Then I grab her legs and push them against the counter, partially pinning her against it. Then I proceed, with a swift pounding strokes, to ram my throbbing cock into her ass. She squeals and grabs at me, panting and clenching her teeth. Her ass wraps around me so tight that I feel like my dick is about to explode from the effort, but I do not stop. Reality washes away, and we are two explorers, bound at the waist charting unknown waters in an oasis of painful pleasure.

I release her legs and grab at her chest, as I continue to slam her so hard she hits the wall with each massive thrust. She groans with pain and ecstasy while clutching her chest and raking at me with her nails. Then she grabs the edge of the counter, and uses it to pull herself against me. Each impact rocking us both, and driving me even deeper into her.

My hands drift down to her waist, pulling her even harder against each incredible impact. Our breathe explodes from our lungs in unison, cries of pain and pleasure mingling as our souls twist into an undiscovered world of marvelous ecstasy and stinging pain. Our bodies crashing together driving us farther, and deeper into uncharted destinations. Our pace accelerates, and the intensity of our painful pleasure heightens. Our souls twist and mingle and we become one super being shaking the world of our dreams to its core, ready to explode.

With a swift and sudden movement, I lean down into her just as I slam my cock deep, and bury my face in her neck. Her hair washes over my face, the scent filling my nostrils. I pull my hands up to her breasts again, dragging my nails across her sublime skin as I do. I grasp her breasts, running my fingers over her nipples as I sink my teeth into her neck. I drag my teeth across her skin, scrapping and nipping as I do. Her hands latch onto my back, her nails dragging and pulling at my skin.

I pull my head back off her neck and kiss her on the lips. She returns the passion and heat. As we tie our tongues in knots, I pull my cock back with a slow deliberate motion, and then slide it up into her again. Our lips part, and she exhales, rocking her body against mine. I kiss her jaw line, nipping at her skin as she cranes her head back, exposing her throat. Taking advantage of it, I sink my teeth into her neck again. With sharp nips I tug at her skin as I slide out and back into her. As I work my way down her neck onto her collarbone, her nails dig into my back.

Then I work my teeth down her chest to her breasts, and pull her right nipple into my mouth. While I pump my cock in and out of her, I twirl my tongue around her nipple, and then pinch it between my teeth. I suck hard on it while I continue to pump her, then release her and move over to her left breast. While treating her left breast to the same movements as the right, I grasp her right breast in my hand, and massage it, pinching her nipple, and running my fingers over her sublime flesh.

Arching my back against her hands, dragging her nails across my back, I stand up straight and look down at her. She bites her lip as I continue to pump my cock into her with slow deliberate movements. Then I grasp her legs, pull them together and firm against my chest. I cock my head to the side and rake her calf with my teeth as I slide my throbbing cock in and out of her incredibly tight ass. She groans and clutches at her chest as I rake her legs with savage bite marks.

Digging my fingers into the sublime flesh of her legs, I pull her against me, increasing the speed with which I pump my dick into her. She groans, and grabs a hold of the counter, pulling herself against me. Each massive thrust causes us to exhale sharply. Our breathing patterns synchronized, my eyes start to roll into the back of my head. I force my eyes open and look down at her. A tear rolls down her cheek, her teeth biting into her lip, her eyes squeezed shut. Her breath exploding out in sharp rasps. She pulls herself against me with renewed force, as she looks up at me. I respond in kind.

The world around us fades away, as the painful pleasure whips into us newfound worlds of erotic ecstasy. We sail the skies of a forgotten land, our bodies thrashing in time to one another's movements of pleasure. Clouds of unparalleled beauty float past basking us in every imaginable color. But even as these vistas of reality unfold before me, the most beautiful thing I can possibly fathom, is her, with me now.

Then a knock on the door shatters us back to reality. Our pace fractures, and I stop to look at the door. A timid voice outside asks, "Are you alright in there?"

I turn back to her, as she rocks her hips against me, driving my dick deep into her as she whispers, "don't you dare fucking stop now." I accommodate her, and pull her hard against me. The knock on the door sounds again, and I pull back from her. With a soft sound, my dick pops out of her. I walk over and grab my pants. She scowls at me, pulling her dress back up into place. I put my pants on, and pull my shirt back on. She runs her hands down her dress, smoothing out wrinkles that I cannot see, hopping to the floor as I open the door.

A young woman in a pink skirt and blue sweater stands there, her hand raised ready to knock on the door as I opened it. She stares at me, dumbfounded as I excuse myself and walk past her. I stop, and turn back to the bathroom where my dream girl stands. I reach back, and take her by the hand.

Our skin makes contact and time freezes. Her hand, so soft, so small in my own, and so perfect. I want to feel it on my chest, my back, my face, anywhere but only in my hand. I can almost feel that lingering touch across my back, the marks she had left, the scratch on my chest. They all burn with an intensity that cries out for more. Every place she had touched me, I could feel in that second. I want more.

With a gentle pull, she lets me lead her from the room. Behind the young woman waiting is a waiter who looks rather dumbfounded seeing the two of us coming out of the bathroom. Something in his eyes goes from shock to, something rather unkind. I got the distinct impression that we have over-lasted our stay. With that we turn right, and walk into the kitchen. We weave through the pots and pans, the waiters and chefs, until we come across a back door. I open it, and without a word, slip into the night, with her right behind me.

A cool breeze catches me from the right, the warm air wrapping itself around me. I turn to her, and pull her close to me, allowing the door to close behind us. As I look back into the kitchen, I can see waiter making his way towards us. Not wanting to have to confront him, I turn again, and pull her after me into the alley.

It is a quiet night, and we slip into the shadows without a word between us. After a couple turns, we slip into the darkened streets of the night. I glance back the way we had come, and see no sign of the restaurant, or the waiter. It was not that I was afraid of the waiter, it was more that I did not wish to confront him. I have other things on my mind.

Glancing around the alley, making sure we are alone, I pull her close to me and lean against the wall. Her hands settle on my chest as I look down at her, as my arms close around her. Those incredible blue eyes sparkling with mischief, and that wonderful half smile creasing her features. The half-light of the moon cascades around us, somehow bringing out a life within her that I had never seen before. The light falls across her face, causing her to glow in my arms. My heart skips a beat. I lean forward and kiss her on the lips.

As our lips meet, I can feel fireworks going off in the back of my head. My erection pushes against my pants and I know that I must have her. Our lips part, and our tongues twist and meet around each other. I pull her close against me, and her arms snake up my back pulling me against her. My fingers dig into her back pulling her against me. Our bodies press against each other, and I can feel her taught nipples pressing against me.

Our passionate kiss breaks, and I proceed to kiss her jaw moving back towards her ear. I pull her earlobe into my mouth, twisting my tongue around it. Her fingers dig into my back, pulling lines across my flesh through the fabric of my shirt. I work my way down her neck, biting and nipping as I go.

Then I pull back from her, and pivot her around, putting her back against the wall. Then I grab the top of her dress, and pull it down, freeing her incredible breasts from the fabric. The moonlight plays across them, making them glow in the eerie light. I caress her breasts, running my hands across her glowing skin, then I lean forward and kiss her collarbone. With my left hand on her chest, squeezing her breast, I suckle and kiss her right breast. I pull her nipple into my mouth and pinch it between my teeth. Then I suck and kiss her chest with all the force of my desire surging through me.

While I move to her left breast, her hands find my belt buckle, and my pants open and fall down to my knees. Her hands wrap around my massive erection, as I pinch her nipple with my teeth. My left hand finds the lower end of her dress and starts to pull it up, revealing the swell of her hips.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I wrap her arms around my neck, and grab her ass with both of my hands. Then I lean back as I lift her up into the air, and slide her groin against my own. My cock rubs against her and catches the edge of her vagina. Then I lean back a little farther, and slide my cock up into her mound. She groans with pleasure as I lower her down onto it. Her legs wrap around me, as I lean her against he wall, and thump my groin against hers, driving my throbbing cock deep up inside her. Her own weight drives her down against me, but I keep her aloft, lifting her by her marvelous ass.

Her legs squeeze against my abdomen, holding her marvelous body against me. She licks my ear as I lift her and lower her against my cock. She rocks her hips against mine, and I return the motion as I lower her against my groin again. Then I raise her up and let her drop the short distance. She sighs with pleasure. I gnash my teeth against her neck as we build up a momentum of action. She uses her thighs to pull her weight against me, making my actions a bit easier, but the effort soon has me breathing hard against her.

Our bodies rock against each other, our breath creating plumes of warm air in the cooling night. The breeze blows across us, cooling the sweat on our bodies. The moonlight plays across her skin, making her glow in my arms like a holy angel from a dream. My arms start to burn with the effort, but I do not stop. I lift her higher, dropping her against my cock, driving hard and deep inside of her. She groans with pleasure, her voice whispering in my ear and through my mind.

My arms begin to shake, and I lean forward, letting her legs slip down off my hips. I pull back from her, slipping my cock out of her. I lean into her again, and kiss her neck, raking my teeth across her. Then she pushes me off her, and turns, putting her palms against the wall. Her ass thumps against my cock. I place my right hand on top of that wonderful swell of flesh. Then I slap her right ass-cheek with the flat of my right hand. The loud snap of it fills the alley, leaving a harsh red mark on her skin. She lets loose a soft "ohf". Then I do the same to her left cheek.

Leaning against her, my cock sliding against her mound, I reach around and grab her breasts as I sink my teeth into the right side of her neck. I pinch her nipples, as I rake her neck with my teeth. Then I pull back, and slap her ass-cheeks again. She looks over her right shoulder back at me, the moonlight playing across her hair and back.

Then I grab my rock hard dick and push it against her mound. I run it around the edge of her vagina, then plunge it deep into her. I grab her hips and pull her against me, as she sighs with pleasure. Air pulls it way out of my lungs as I slide my cock all the way into her. Pulling her against me, I can feel my cock pushing against her insides. She pushes against the wall, pushing her ass hard against me, driving me as deep as is humanly possible. Then I rear back, and drive up into her again. She rocks against me, and cries out softly as my dick hits her insides.

"Fuck me", I can hear her whisper, as I pull my cock nearly out and slide it back in with as much force as before. She uses the wall to push back against me, and we slam our groins together. A slow rhythm of incredible force begins to build between us. With each slam, her knuckles go white against the wall with the force of her pushing against me. My fingers dig into her hips, pulling her as hard as I can against me.

"Harder", she whispers. I oblige her. We build up more speed, slamming into each other with such force that neither of us can keep from letting loose cries of pleasure. They are soft at first, but as our speed picks up, the volume of our voices do as well. The world around us, fades into the darkness of a passing cloud, but the moon lights us up like two thieves in the night. Her body glows and shimmers before me. Steam rises from our bodies, and her black dresses melts into darkness. I slam deep into her, and pause for a moment.

Then I grab the lower edge of her dress and throw it up higher on her back, revealing more of her incredible body. Then I pull the top lower, revealing the sublime flesh of her back She groans at the pause, still rocking her hips against me, but unable to drive my cock any deeper. She rolls forward off me a hair, the cool breeze rolling over my cock. I lean against her back, sliding my cock back into her, as she pushes off the wall into me. Then I rake her back with my teeth, nipping at her shoulders.

I reach up with one hand and run it through her hair, the other gripping her luscious hips. I pull her against me as I marvel at the feel of her hair in my hands. She thumps hard against me, driving my cock deep into her. My back arches, and my hands clench. Then I grab her hair, and pull her head back as I ram my throbbing cock up into her. She moans, but I do not let go over her. I pull her head back a little farther, her neck craning as I slam into her again. She pushes off the wall, her nails scrapping against the cement. Then I lean forward into her, and sink my teeth into her exposed neck. One hand bracing her against the wall, she reaches back, and I feel her nails dig into my side, pulling me against her. My right hand slides up from her hip, and I grab her breast, my fingers digging into her sublime flesh.

The moonlight plays around us, throwing crazy shadows on the wall as we rake and nip at each other. Then I straighten up, and release my hold of her neck. Her head falls forward, her hair falling over her face. She puts both hands back to the wall, and slams herself against me so hard I stumble back a step.

She looks over her shoulder back at me, grinning wickedly. The moonlight plays across her features, making her glow in the half-light. I pause for a moment, my heart caught in my throat. This angel, this goddess, de-robed and anxious for me. Her incredible hair glows platinum in the light, her eyes sparkle, and her teeth gleam as she licks her lips. The arch of her back, I swear wings would sprout from them at any moment and carry her away. But she stays, waiting. The black dress still clings to her waist, the cloth hanging down in front of her legs. That ass, it's incredible roundness, so sublime leading down into two of the most incredible legs to ever grace this fair earth. She stands, waiting, so full of life.

I step forward, one hand on my cock, the other I rest on her incredible ass. She closes her eyes as I push the head of my dick against her mound and slip it into her. She is so tight, even after all of this, it is still like trying to push into a fresh virgin. How she manages this, I will never know, or ever ask for anything different. I slide myself half-way up into her, then withdraw, my manhood dripping with her juice. I rub it against her mound. She gazes at me over her right shoulder, the desire in her eyes echoing my own. Then I place the head of my cock against her mound again, and slowly slide it up into her.

I slide up into her until my groin presses full against hers. She pushes back, a gentle force that drives my throbbing cock all the way up into her. I lean forward and kiss the back of her neck, and her ear. She turns her head and kisses the side of my face, and our lips meet. Then she pulls back from me, and whispers into my ear, "fuck me, damnit."

I lick her lips, and then stand up straight, both hands gripping her waist. She braces against the wall, pushing back into me. She pulls forward, and I pull back until my manhood nearly comes out, then we roll against each other. Gentle at first, a building momentum. Our breath fills the air, twin clouds of steam, from the heat of our actions.

Like two crazed mountain climbers, we force our bodies into a psychotic rhythm of actions that pushes up farther and faster into the peerless heights of passion and ecstasy. Our breath fills the air, our voices hoarse and crying to each other, pushing us faster and harder. The cloudless sky opens before us, and we launch into the air of our minds, our ecstasy the fuel for a voyage of unparalleled self-discovery.