02 The Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we climb higher, our actions become more crazed, one hand finds my back and I wince in pain as she claws me with all her force. In response I slap her ass cheek so hard it leaves a sharp red mark, the noise of it shocking in its volume. She cries out in response, and claws me again. Sparking me to dig my nails into her back and drag them down to her incredible ass, leaving dark lines in her sublime skin.

Beyond all limits imaginable, we realize in a sudden flurry, that we have reached our limit, and we explode. Her cry bursts from her lungs with all the pent up savagery and realization of ecstasy she has experienced. It takes me a second to realize that my voice too has blown its way out of my chest. Just as savage, and unreal to my own ears.

I clutch her hips, still pulling her against me as hard as possible, while she continues to rock against me. Each little motion causing my back and legs to spasm with the ejection of my life's essence into her. It is then that I notice she is twitching beyond control, unable to keep her legs still, she is barely able to stand. I lean forward into her, pulling her into a nearly standing position, my twitching cock still deep within her. I kiss her neck, teeth raking and nipping while I grab her breasts with both hands and pull her tight against me. Her hands grab my ass pulling me tight against her, while her teeth gnash at the air.

We stand there twitching and spasming against each other, letting the moment wash over us. An unstoppable tidal wave of completion. Eventually, I become aware again of our surroundings. I sense that she too is perhaps a bit self-conscious of where we are. Unable to let go of her just yet, I look up and down the alley. No one but us here. Not that it would have mattered at this point, I suppose. I lean back against her, and gnaw at her ear, my tongue wrapping around its perfection. She signs with contention, a happy sounds that warms my soul.

I slide myself back off her a hair, then slip my weakening cock back into her. She moans, a soft noise in the back of her throat. Then I pull back, and out of her. Turning her, by her shoulder, I pull her against me in a tight embrace, her breasts against my chest. Her lips meet mine, and we wrap ourselves around each other in a warm, tight embrace. We stand there enjoying each other's warm, while the cool breeze blows around us.

Then I pull back from her, and help her pull her dress back up on. I take one last longing look at her incredible body, as she smoothes the dress out. Then I take a look at myself, and realize I need a bit of work as well. What takes her only a minute, takes me a bit longer to get everything back the way it was.

I take her hand and lead her back the way we came, towards the restaurant. She walks beside me, her hand warm in mine. She gazes at me, those incredible eyes filling my world. I have to break that link with her to keep from walking into a dumpster as we head back towards the car. She giggles at me as I navigate us through the alley. I chuckle to myself as I put my left arm around her shoulders, and pull her close. Her right arm encircles my waist.

"Shall we order delivery next time?" I ask her, my voice soft on the air.

"Perhaps", she answers, her voice low and cooing. A shiver runs down my spine and I smile at her as we walk through the parking lot to the car.

"As you wish, my dear."