1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Rose kissed Lilly.

"We both would." Lilly teased.

Rose caressed Lilly's tummy her hand threatening to move lower. Lily reached up and tweaked Rose's nipples. I was lost in a kind of dream watching the two of them pamper each other. Their lips seldom separated. It was slow and gentle for over five minutes. Other than continuing to fuck Rose, I didn't need to be in the room.

Then Rose did it, she slipped her hand over Lilly's mons and dipped her fingers in her snatch. Bringing the oily digits up Rose painted Lilly's nipple. Rose sucked it off with a loud slurping sound.

"Not Yet!" Lilly whined.

"Cum for me!" Rose said huskily.

"You first!" Lilly giggled. "Fuck her Parker."

"You're enjoying him stretching my pussy aren't you?" Rose moaned as I picked up the pace.

Rose coated her fingers in Lilly's pussy and fed them to her sister. The second time they shared the bounty. From there it was groping, giggling and groaning. Lilly reach up and smack Rose's exposed ass cheek hard.

"Cum in her!" Lilly arched her back as Rose was fingering her to an orgasm. Lilly returned the favor by reaching under and diddling Rose's clit. That was too much for me. I thrust deep and started to fill Rose's pussy.

"Oh god he's cumming!" Rose announced just in case Lilly couldn't interpret my groans and mumblings of pure ecstasy.

Rose arched her back, bucked against me, and started to shudder. I pressed hard into her trying to keep my cock from slipping out while she orgasmed. I felt Lilly's fingers still manipulating her clit.

"No more you two!" Rose protested.

Rose pulled loose from me and moved on top of her sister. Only then did I see Lilly had enjoyed a climax at some point. Pussy to pussy, tits to tits, lips to lips they embraced in what can only be described as the ultimate bond.

Exhausted and spent I lay on my back across the bed. Lilly reached for me and took my hand and kissed the back of it. Words were not needed. Lilly moved up and rested her head on my stomach, I combed through her hair. Rose moved beside her and they were facing each other.

They kissed gently both clearly happy. Propping my head on a pillow as they used my body as one, I looked on in disbelief. They never stopped caressing each other. Rose reached over her sister and picked up my limp cock and stroked it lazily. Lilly giggled.

"Hey that ones' mine!" Lilly teased. Rose laughed.

"I think we killed it?" Rose kissed Lilly's nose. "Thanks for sharing."

"Anytime!" Lilly squealed.

Lilly lifted her head looked at me and winked obviously happy. She rested her head and closed her eyes. The night had taken its toll on Lilly, she now looked tired. Rose moved her hand from my cock and tweaked Lilly's piercing. Lilly just smiled not even opening her eyes.

"You ok Lil?" Rose whispered.

"Please stay." Lilly opened the heavy lids covering her eyes half way.

"We talked about this. I need to go...ok?" Rose caressed Lilly's cheek.

"Please?" Lilly pleaded.

"Goodnight love." Rose held firm.

She moved in to kiss Lilly. I came to understand what was taking place. The kiss lasted less than I would have thought. With one last caress Rose sat up and turned to face me. She leaned in and kissed me passionately. Caressing my cheek she gazed in my eyes. I knew what she was thinking, I smiled and nodded.

Rose moved from the bed, picked up her clothes, and went to the bathroom closing the bedroom door. Lilly and I just lay there looking at each other. Rose left the bathroom and headed down the stairs. We heard the door close and the car start up.

"Hold me Parker." Lilly said a tear running down her cheek.

We moved in the proper position on the bed. I spooned her and pulled the covers up. Lilly fell asleep as I ran the nights events through my mind. Smiling I snuggled closer and drifted off myself.

"Parker!" Lilly shook me.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"Someone's breaking in the house." She whispered.

"Go back to sleep it's only Daisy." I mumbled.

"How do you know?" She still whispered.

"Because anyone breaking in the house wouldn't make that much noise." I turned Lilly around and pulled her back against me. "Now just go back to sleep."

I'll admit it was hard to do so. The old house announced her every move. When she came up the stairs I suddenly had a thought. What if she came in here?

I could see the glow from the hall light under the door, I could feel the tension in Lilly's body. The bathroom fan came on there was the faint sound of Daisy 'tinkling' as it echoed off the tiled walls. She had obviously not closed the door. Lilly started to giggle.

"The house burglar has to pee!"

As if that wasn't bad enough Daisy started singing to herself. Unlike me she is outgoing in public and can be the center of attention. That said she can't sing for shit.

"She's so bad it's funny." Lilly cracked up.

"Yeah I know, I just don't have the heart to tell her." I teased.

Lilly smacked my arm scolding me. The toilet flushed the sink started, then we heard her brushing her teeth still trying to sing. Lilly rolled over to face me.

"Don't you just love her?" Lilly asked kissing me.

"Usually, maybe not right now." I joked, Lilly smacked me again.

We heard her go into her room now humming the song. At first I breathed a sigh of relief, then I saw the hall light was still on. I debated whether to go turn it off when she came out of her room. No longer humming the hall light went out, only the dim glow from the night light shown. She moved to in front of my door and hesitated.

"Goodnight Parker." Daisy said quietly.

I wasn't going to respond but Lilly nudged me.

"Goodnight Daisy." I called out.

"Goodnight Lilly." Daisy added.

"Goodnight Daisy." Lilly laughed.

Having all said our goodnight's I started to close my eyes but Daisy didn't move. Lilly lifted up to watch also. Lilly nudged me.

"What is it Dee" I asked just wanting her to go away.

"Can I have a kiss?" Daisy whimpered.

Really? The first night Lilly is staying and you want to interrupt this special event? This couldn't be true? I knew I had no choice.

"Just one kiss." I announced.

Daisy opened the door. Oh shit! In the dim light it was clear she was wearing only panties. Her full tits bounced as she moved to the bed. She located me on the other side of Lilly. Instead of walking around she sat and leaned over Lilly. Her pendulous breasts rested over Lilly's.

Daisy kissed me forcing her tongue past my defenses. She held it way too long, there was meaning in this kiss, I just wasn't sure what it was. She pulled up and gazed into my eyes. There was a sadness in hers.

"Don't I get one?" Lilly giggled. Daisy held me in her gaze letting me know this wasn't over.

"Sure Lil." Daisy kissed her with meaning. When it ended she looked back at me this time smiling.

She left just as she came her ass swayed side to side. The door closed, then hers.

"I love you!" Lilly squealed. "You really are special. That was so nice of you!"

Lilly turned and settled back into me. Happily we all went to sleep.

I wondered how Daisy knew she was there last night but Lilly had brought some clothes to wear. The suitcases were in the kitchen. In the morning Lilly had breakfast ready early, I dropped her off at work and went to the office. I picked her up and we went to the gym right after work. The whole time everyone watched us closely. I took my shower at the gym, Lilly always took hers at home.

Daisy had started dinner, Lilly made some suggestions then went up to shower.

"I'm sorry it was rude of me to barge in like that." Daisy apologized.

'We're good." I replied hoping to drop it.

"With school over for a couple of weeks, I offered to spend the night with Rose. Is that ok?" Daisy asked.

I was taken aback for two reasons. First Daisy has never shared her private encounters in the past. Second she never has asked permission, she's an adult, why should she? I was going to blow it off with a 'sure' or 'whatever' but that seemed rude somehow.

"You'll let me know when you get there?" I suggested.

"I can send a text." Daisy smiled.

"And in the morning on your way home." I followed up.

"I promise." Daisy answered happily.

"Well I better get my kiss goodnight now then."

Daisy was pleasantly stunned at my suggestion. With permission granted she took full advantage of the situation and kissed me. Lilly came down, I had the table set and Daisy finished cooking.

Daisy and Lilly cleaned up as I looked over the information I learned about their mother. I was so engrossed by what I learned I didn't even see Lilly approach.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied putting the reports back in the folder.

"Problems?" She asked studying me.

"Just more questions." I shrugged hoping she would believe me. "Daisy leave?"

"She did, asked me to give you this." Lilly sat on my lap and kissed me.

"Come, we have something to do." I kissed her back. I stood up guiding her to her feet.

Lilly followed me upstairs and I took her into each of the two spare rooms. I asked her to pick out a dresser she wanted and moved it into my room. Setting her suitcases on the bed I suggested she could unpack. Daisy sent a text she was at Rose's, I showed it to Lilly, so she knew Rose was not alone.

Daisy and I shared a bathroom, mostly to keep from cleaning the other regularly. I moved my stuff into the other bathroom for now figuring the girls could use the closer one.

When I checked in on Lilly the suitcases had not been emptied. She was sitting on the bed looking despondent.

"You miss her?" I asked sitting beside Lilly.

"You're not mad?" Her big brown eyes looked at me pleading for understanding.

"I could take you home?" I suggested.

"This isn't home?" Lilly looked up.

"If you want it to be it is." I replied. "Come on, let's get ready for bed, I think we could both use a good night sleep."

We turned in early and although Lilly seemed restless at first she eventually fell asleep. With Daisy checked in and Lilly sleeping I too drifted asleep.

In the morning Lilly seemed a bit conflicted. She appeared happy to be around me but I caught her looking at the drive on several occasions to see if Rose would show up.

I took her to work and headed off to my office. It was late in the morning when I received the news confirming my suspicions. I called Rose and set up an appointment in the afternoon. When she arrived Lenny ushered her into my office.

"Parker!" Rose rushed up and embraced me.

Lenny grinned as I wrapped my arms around her trembling body. He got the hint and left us alone.

"What's the matter?" I asked as a small group of people started looking through the blinds.

"I'm scared." Rose mumbled her head pressed into my suit coat.

"About what?" I asked. I hadn't even told her what I found.

"Lilly, Daisy and you!" She looked up to see my reaction.

"Oh?" I gulped.

I knew this was bad. Rose was a pillar of strength normally. She rarely allows anyone to see her vulnerable like this. I might be the only exception. With the blinds still open I decided to do something bold. I lowered my lips to hers. Rose reciprocated allowing me to kiss her in public. When our lips parted Rose looked up a bit shocked and yet happy.

"I can't believe I let you do that! Do you know who I am?" Rose blushed then winked. Gathering her composure she gave me that wicked smile. "I thought this was going to be a business meeting?"

"Yes, well ..." I stammered.

Rose captivated me with that smile as she took a seat.

"Are they still staring?" Rose asked not looking.

"Let them!" I boasted.

She laughed as I sat down. The jocularity was short lived as I opened her folder and explained what I had found. Rose sat quietly as it all sunk in. Their mother was being advised badly and we were both concerned for her future.

"It's that fucking Baxter." Rose said under her breath.

"Rose I'm going to have to report this." I looked at her seriously.

"How soon?" She asked understanding my meaning.

"No later than the end of the week." I explained. "I'm just waiting for the final report to clear the lawyers."

Rose stood extending her hand. The whole office was surely on high alert now. I stood and shook her hand. It was soft and gentle but still nervous. There was more she was not telling me.

Lenny escorted her back to the elevators without any other show of affection much to the disappointment of the staff.

When I got home Lilly and Daisy said they were going to the movies and Rose would have dinner at her house for me at seven, not before. I figured Rose had not talked to either of them about our meeting since they were in such good spirits. After kissing them each goodbye I took advantage of the time and went up and took a shower. Wearing jeans and a polo shirt I headed out.

At seven the gate opened and Rose was waiting for me at the back door. Wearing just a men's white button down dress shirt I suspected this was not just going to be dinner. There was an uneasiness about her as she stood at the door waiting for me to approach.

"Kiss me Parker!" There was a desperation in her demand.

I obliged her picking her up in my arms. Rose put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. This kiss was filled with too many emotions to count.

"Take me to the den." Rose pleaded.

"What about dinner?" I teased.

"Later!" She replied her voice determined.

I carried her down the hall turning into the room I found her and Lilly the first time.

"Sit down." Rose released me from her clutches.

I sat on a large overstuffed leather couch. Rose jumped on my lap facing me forcing her lips to mine.

"I need to do something Parker. Please don't stop me." Rose gazed in my eyes.

Without a word I nodded. Rose smiled then slid down the front of me. Taking a pillow she knelt in front of me unbuttoning my jeans. It was all I could do not to break my promise. It was like we had all the time in the world. It was less than ten seconds before she had her lips wrapped around my cock but took more than five minutes to get my pants free.

Wearing just my shirt I was slouched back letting Rose pleasure me. At one point I closed my eyes and imagined this is what it felt like for Lilly. Rose caressed, licked and kissed every inch of my cock and balls. Every touch was delicate, each stroke having purpose.

"Am I doing it right?" She teased.

I opened my eyes knowing she had been studying my expressions. She too was happy keeping me on the edge of cumming.

"Well you're not doing it wrong!" I moaned.

Rose leaned back and unbuttoned the shirt. It looked oddly familiar.

"Hey, that looks like one of mine!" I quipped.

"It is." She giggled. Rose pulled it off and tossed it to the side. "Now yours"

I tugged my polo shirt over my head. Rose's lips encompassed my cock sending shivers down my back. Her long hair tussled about her brown eyes focused on the pleasure in mine. When I moaned she pulled off and spread my legs wider. Rose put my cock between her tits and squeezed them together.

Her small tits were just not made for this but I wasn't going to tell her. Her hard nipples and the pink piercing rubbed along my shaft feeling exquisite just the same. She was looking up at me, that wicked smile crossed her face.

"I bet you wish Daisy was the one doing this right now!" Rose suggested.

"No!" I protested, but my cock surged exposing my lie.

"Yes we do! We both want her don't we Parker?" Rose hissed. "Even Lilly loves her!"

My cock surged again, I was going to cum.

"Please no!" I protested.

"Don't you dare come on these little titties. Save that for Daisy's big tits!" Rose insisted. "I want you to fill my mouth!"

All it took was a gentle hand on her head and Rose took my cock back in her mouth. This was all too much, within seconds I was granting Rose her wish. I filled her mouth as her hand caressed my balls to give up their treasure. Rose sucked and slurped. She coughed a little bit but when she looked up from my drained appendix not a drip was to be found.

Rose was beaming with pride. She opened her mouth to show me it was on the way to her belly. I pulled her up and straddling me once again I parted Rose's hair from her face.

"Why?" I asked.

"Surely you know?" Rose replied searching my eyes for the truth.

"But Lilly?" I asked confused.

"She knows, so does Daisy." Rose embraced me whispering.

"I'm not sure I understand." I replied.

"Parker I need you to make love to me, then we can talk." Rose pulled back letting me see her vulnerability again.

"Here?" I asked looking at the sparse surroundings.

"Take me up to bed then!" Rose giggled.

She held on as I got my legs under me picking her up with me. It was no easy feat carrying her through the house and up a flight of stairs. But all those hours at the gym were finally paying off. She led me to the room, the lights out and candles lit.

The minute I set her on the bed she pulled me on top. Our lips never parted until my cock pushed past her opening.

"I never thought I would like that!" Rose moaned. "Please go slow."

I was propped up on my elbows, my back arched. Her lips pursed whimpering with each breath matching my thrusts. There was a happiness in her expression but sadness in her eyes. I searched for what I was missing, but Rose was too accomplished to allow me to see it yet.

"Faster Parker." Rose moaned.

I started to fuck her faster, Rose smiled when I reached the point she wanted. Looking up at me Rose let me know how happy she was. Closing her eyes her smile widened.

"MmmmmmM..." Rose murmured as her hands gripped my biceps. "Lilly is lucky woman."

It was an odd statement but I thought little of it as her hand moved down my arm and tugged it. Rose never opened her eyes but she guided my one hand to her bum. I had to shift to balance myself but when I did she lifted her ass slightly for my hand. It took me a moment to get the hint but I slipped my hand under her ass. Rose moaned louder when I gripped it and pulled her up hard against my pelvis.

My cock drove deeper to an even louder whimper. I could sense her body stiffen, her breathing became more pronounced. I watched her stomach tighten, her titties wiggled the nipples stiff and excited. Rose opened her eyes and looked at me. She wiggled her ass in my hand.

"Please Parker?" She cooed. If it weren't for her wicked smile I probably would have missed it.

"You sure?" I warned her.

"MmmmmmmM..." She nodded slightly and closed her eyes.

Moving my other arm I supported my upper body with my head and neck. Reaching down I spread her ass cheeks. Rose groaned pushing up with her legs. I pulled my cock out and dragged it between her cheeks pressing it in with my fingers.

"Hurry Parker!" Rose cried out the first small tremble flashed through her body.

I pulled back and lined my cock back at her cunt.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Oh yes! Now do it!" Rose pushed her asshole against my middle finger.

I rimmed her brown star making sure it was good and greasy. Pushing slightly Rose's ass resisted at first then relaxed just a bit.

"Fuck me!" She yelled in desperation.

I rammed my cock deep in her greedy cunt. "YESSSS" She squealed. "NOW!"

Rose's first command was immediately followed by the next. I slipped my middle finger into the first knuckle. The results were instantaneous. Her ass pushed back then jerked up smacking our pelvises hard against each other.

"Cum in me!... Love me Parker!" Rose struggled to speak and fuck at the same time.

I could feel my cock in her pussy through the thin membrane separating it from my finger. Rose pushed back harder, my finger went deeper. I could feel the surge as my cock started spewing cum deep in her cunt. We were like two animals rutting.