1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped one arm underneath Rose and pulled her tight against me. My finger slipped out and I thrust in one last time pinning her ass hard to the bed. Then it all went silent. In its place was the feeling of Rose jerking beneath me. I propped myself up knowing this was a different kind of emotion. Looking down she was crying.

I moved to the side facing her.

"What's wrong?" I whispered stroking her hair and caressing her cheek.

Rose never answered instead embracing me as her tears continued to flow. It was some time before she regained her composure. Rose kissed me then stood up inviting me to follow her. Even in the shower we did not talk. Drying off she led me back to bed and snuggled up tight.

"Parker I'm leaving." Rose whispered facing away from me. My arm was draped over her waist.

"Leaving for how long?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Rose replied. "Lilly needs you Parker. My mom needs me." Rose intertwined her fingers through mine.

"Lilly will want to go with you." I suggested.

"We can't let her Parker. We will need to be strong."

"What will you tell Daisy?" I asked with a lump in my throat.

Rose rolled to face me. She searched my eyes like I searched hers.

"She's taken in with you Parker." Rose informed me. "Daisy wants to be more than your sister."

There it was said, as much as I didn't want it to be true, it was. The funny thing is, I guess I always knew. Even when we were younger I knew we shared something different than most siblings. It has never been sexual, more of an emotional attraction.

I knew about her ever changing relationships but she kept her sex life private. Only recently has Daisy pursued a physical connection with me as well.

"I know." I replied. "I'm not sure how long I can keep that from happening."

"I thought the same about Lilly." Rose responded. "I always thought one day we would go our separate ways. I'm not sure that's possible now."

"Is that why you're leaving? To find out?" I asked worriedly.

"Maybe a little. Our mother needs me right now. I must go." Rose said with conviction. "You must keep Lilly here."

"I can try, but you know I can't make her stay." I warned Rose. "About Daisy, when are you going to tell her?"

"I was hoping you would?" Rose looked up at me tears rolling over her cheeks again.

"No, Rose, you can't ask me to do that." I protested. "You need to tell her."

"But I care for her. She is so much like you, so much like Lilly." Rose wept.

"Then stay." I argued.

"But don't you see Parker I can't!" Rose wept even louder.

"Why? Because of your mother? Go home and fix that and come back." I suggested.

"Don't you get it stupid?" Rose started pushing away.

I held her tight as she fought to get away. "Don't I get what?"

"You Parker! You!" Rose screamed.

Only with super human strength did I keep her from bolting.

"I'm in love with you!" Rose blurted out.

"But surely not in THAT way?" I argued. I was completely dumbfounded now.

"That's the problem you asshole! I don't know?" Rose jumped on top of me pressing her lips to mine.

Still naked Rose smothered my body with hers kissing me like we had never kissed before. She was desperate for me to understand what she just said. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like that." Rose whispered her head resting on my chest. "You were for Lilly. I don't even like guys. I think penises are repulsive"

What was I going to say? I am pretty sure she just told me I wasn't her type and she hated the one thing that made me that type. Just then she reached down and fondled my flaccid cock.

"But you...you Parker...you're different. Lilly see's it." Rose looked up at me. "Daisy see's it too."

I pulled her up and kissed her. Rose closed her eyes and let me make love to her lips. When we parted I kissed her forehead letting her know I understood.

Rose moved at a slight angle resting her back against me. With my forearm over her shoulder I caressed her tits as Rose stroked my cock lazily.

We lay there not saying a word. I was deep in thought, Rose seemed to be just enjoying being held.

"I'll tell Daisy." I whispered. Rose looked over her shoulder at me.

"I love you Parker."

"I love you Rose." She smiled at me and then nestled back deep in my arm. Within moments she was asleep.

I let her sleep for quite some time before I wiggled free. I used the bathroom and came back to get dressed. I was just finishing up when she opened her eyes.

"My flight leaves at noon Friday." Rose replied.

"And Daisy?" I asked.

"After I'm gone?"

"Maybe I can take them up to see my folks for the weekend?" I suggested.

"That would be nice." Rose replied with a pained smile. I started to move in her direction, she put up her hand stopping me. "You better go, they may be home soon."

She was crying again. I hesitated contemplating if I should ignore her request but decided not to make it worse.

"Good night Rose. I love you." I said then turned to leave.

She didn't reply her emotions getting the best of her. I heard her crying as I left. In the car it was all I could do not to go back and hold her.

Daisy and Lilly were in the kitchen when I walked in. From all appearances they too had just gotten home.

"How was the movie?" I asked.

Daisy and Lilly excitedly told me all about it. I was in my room waiting for Lilly to finish in the bathroom. She and Daisy were in there still bubbling over about the movie. When Lilly came in and lay beside me I turned out the light. Turning over I gave her a kiss goodnight.

"You went to see Rose?" Lilly stated more than questioned.

"I did." I replied.

Lilly sat up and turned the light on her side of the bed.

"Did she tell you she's in love with you too?" Lilly asked watching my every emotion.

"We may have had conversations along those lines." I answered being purposely vague.

"Are you in love with her?" Lilly challenged me.

"I'm in love with you!" I protested.

"You didn't answer my question." Lilly stubbornly held her position.

"We may have had conversations along those lines." I answered.

"What about Daisy?" Lilly had me cornered and was coming in for the kill. "Did she tell you Daisy is in love with you?"

"We may have had conversations along those lines too." I acknowledged.

Lilly sat back for a minute. She seemed deep in thought. She looked at me and then Daisy's room.

"Parker please take me to the house. I need to be with her." Lilly jumped up from the bed.

"Can't we just send Daisy?" I suggested.

"Not this time." Lilly insisted.

It was a quiet ride back to the house. Lilly opened the gate and I drove around back. I opened her car door and walked Lilly to the house.

"Parker I think I should go in alone." Lilly said.

With that she pulled me down for a kiss. It was a long kiss, too long.

"You are a wonderful man Parker, I really do love you." Lilly opened the back door, and with one last look she was gone.

It was a long lonely drive back home. I have made drives of these types in the past. At first there is optimism, then disbelief, but in the end there is always disappointment.

Daisy was waiting for me when I arrived back in my room.

"Is everything ok?" She asked.

"Some issues with their mom. Lilly wanted to be with Rose." I stayed upbeat.

"Should I be worried?" Daisy fought back tears.

"They're sisters, Lilly just wanted to be there for Rose." I kissed her forehead. "Come on lets go to bed."

I pulled Daisy into my room and led her to the bed. I slipped in beside her and gave her a passionate kiss goodnight. When we separated she looked in my eyes.

"You're not going to tell me are you?" Daisy asked.

"What?" I asked trying to throw her off.

"You've never offered before Parker, you're trying to hide something." Daisy accused me.

She was right and we both knew it, she also knew I wasn't going to tell her now. I was just trying to be optimistic. Reluctantly she turned and went to sleep.

Thursday morning I woke beside Daisy to the strong smell of coffee brewing. Daisy's breast was falling out of her top as she snuggled against me. Her fat nipple and large areola clearly exposed. I looked up and there she stood. Lilly was standing at the door just watching.

"I have to go in early." She whispered.

Turning out the door I got up from bed letting Daisy sleep. I met Lilly in the kitchen, breakfast was already started.

"I missed you last night" I said wrapping my hands around her waist from behind and kissing her neck.

"It looked like you had your hands full if you asked me." Lilly teased pulling my hands up to her small tits.

"That's not funny." I complained.

"Come eat!" Lilly turned to kiss me.

When I arrived at work I was concerned but happy. My appointment cancelled in the afternoon. First I called mom about the weekend, then I took the opportunity to go shopping. I had never purchased an engagement ring before, I'll admit the prices were a bit overwhelming.

I remember my dad and how he complained that he wished he would have bought a nicer ring for my mom. He had spent more on cars and they never lasted as long or gave him as much pleasure.

When I left I think the sales lady thought I was nuts. I called Lilly and asked her out to dinner tonight.

When I came out of the shower I headed to my room. I put on dress slacks and a nice shirt with a blazer. Lilly still had not unpacked her suitcases but I noticed a bag with dresses hanging from the hook on the door.

Lilly was in the other bathroom so I went down and waited for her in the living room. Daisy came in the back door and took one look at me.

"What's the occasion?" She snickered.

"Lilly and I are going out for dinner." I boasted.

"Well I'm glad I caught you. Rose and I are going out too." Daisy beamed.

Her eyes were filled happiness, how could I take that away? Then it dawned on me that the next day Rose would be leaving. I was so conflicted at that moment, how could let her go without warning her?

"Daisy there is something we need to talk about..."

"I'm ready!" Lilly called out from behind me.

"Lilly you are beautiful!" Daisy squealed running to her.

I turned and looked at the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. Lilly was perfect. It was a classic black dress that fit her to a tee. Not too dressy but not too conservative. The neckline was just daring enough, the hem just high enough. Her hair settled over her shoulders in gentle waves. Just a touch of makeup and jewelry.

Daisy reached her and took her hands. She swirled Lilly around and then squealed as she embraced her. Daisy was so happy! Lilly looked at me over Daisy's shoulder. I could see the sadness in her eyes. At that moment, I knew, Rose had told her. She shook her head slowly warning me not to tell Daisy.

Daisy walked Lilly over to me, we both forced a smile. I leaned over and kissed Lilly telling her how beautiful she was.

"What did you want to talk to me about"? Daisy asked.

I looked at Lilly, she glared back at me.

"Rose told me she was going home for a few days..." Lilly's gaze intensified as she warned me again. "I talked to mom and suggested I bring you and Lilly home for the weekend."

"Parker that's a great idea!" Daisy squealed. "Oh, Lilly you have to come!" Daisy turned to face Lilly. "You can meet my grandmother...you will absolutely love her!"

Lilly was surprised to say the least. Thinking I was going to ruin the night for Daisy she instead found herself in a position of being on the spot.

"I thought we could leave tomorrow after work." I looked the two of them. "Lilly would you like to come?"

"I would, can we talk about it later?" She gave me that wicked smile.

"You run along Daisy I'll see you tomorrow." I winked at my sister.

She gave us both a big kiss and ran upstairs. Taking Lilly's hand I led her to the car.

"I'm sorry about that, I should have trusted you." Lilly said as I held the door open for her.

"Not tonight Lilly, there will be time to talk about that tomorrow." I suggested. I leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I do love you Parker." Lilly smiled taking her seat.

I had fondled the ring in my pocket off and on through most of the dinner looking for the right time to pop the question. We were sitting in the booth beside each other. The conversation was light and engaging. We knew about each other personally and professionally but we had never talked much about family other than Rose or Daisy.

Lilly asked about our parents and grandmother. I told her about our older brother, and the time I spent with my grandfather before he passed. Lilly talked about the grandparents on her mother's side she doesn't remember, and Tori the aunt her mother lives with. She told me how her father left so many years ago, his parents they have not seen since.

"Then there is my mother." Lilly turned to look at me. "Parker she is crazy."

"So I've been told." I laughed.

Lilly didn't respond the same way. She became suddenly quiet. Her mood became more serious.

"Parker there's a reason we have never gotten this far before." Lilly looked at me scared. "I know why we're here, at least I think I do."

I had never seen her more beautiful, more outgoing, and more witty. I pulled out the ring and showed it to her.

"Oh Parker! It's beautiful!" Lilly started to tear up. She covered it with her hands. "I can't take it yet my love. I want to, I really do. But there is something I have to take care of first."

Lilly took my hands and brushed a tear from her cheek with the back of one then kissed it.

"What's next?" I asked feeling helpless.

"You're going to take me home and make love to me all night." Lilly looked up at me with a hopeful smile.

I was in disbelief. Not a good sign.

"Then what?" I dared to ask.

"I will be going with Rose to confront our mother." Lilly answered.

"I see." I replied all but defeated.

Lilly took my chin and lifted it up.

"Take me home now Parker." Lilly kissed me. "Tomorrow you will know what to do. I trust you my love."

I paid the bill and we headed straight home. We no more than made it in the door when Lilly jumped in my arms. We kissed as we made our way to the steps. She clung tight as I carried her up to my bedroom. I was in no rush to get undressed, remembering how Lilly and Rose savored every moment together.

We even took our time making way to the bed. All the yesterdays and tomorrows were forgotten, only now was important. I kissed Lilly along her body, she wiggled as I nibbled her shoulder. I passed her tits and made her way to her belly button. Lilly squeaked in delight as I kissed her there. Lifting a leg I kissed along the back of her calf.

"No more I need you in me!" Lilly pleaded.

She lay back giving herself to me. I moved on top and she guided me to her fill her desire. Her arms draped over my shoulders her eyes closed a deep moan escaped her lips. 'Mmmmmmmmm"

This was a night we made love like no other. Yes I was still on top, yes Lilly wanted me there, and yes it was predictable. But there was also fear, the uncertainty of our future, Roses' future, Daisy's future. Each thrust seemed to have a special meaning. I was trying to reassure Lilly, she was hoping to be reassured.

"Harder Parker!" Lilly grunted. "Show me!"

I groaned and slammed in forcefully.

"Harder Parker!" Lilly raked my back with her fingernails.

"AARRRGGGHHHHH!' I cried out. I slammed in again.

"Harder you bastard!" Lilly groaned.

She raked my back again this time her nails dug in harder.

I plowed in so deep her whole body shifted.

"Again! Punish me!" Lilly yelled.

"No!" I protested

"Then fill me with your love!" Lilly hissed.

Her body tensed up on my first thrust, she moaned and pulled herself tight against my chest. I responded by lifting her ass and fucking her faster using her cunt to relieve the pressure in my balls. Lilly squealed as her sloshing pussy was pounded by my cock. The sound filled the room drowned out only by her cries of pleasure.

I was covered in perspiration, Lilly glistened as I rolled to the side neither one of us having the strength to move. I caressed her stomach then teased her nipple with the piercing. Lilly reached over and took my flaccid cock and stroked it just like Rose would.

We laid there each afraid to speak.

"Are you coming back?" I finally gave in.

Lilly moved on top of me locking onto my eyes.

"Parker, Rose is more than my sister..." Lilly replied "...she's part of me. I can't come back without her."

"I know."

I reached up and combed her hair from the side of her face to around the back of her neck. Thoroughly exhausted Lilly laid her head down and fell asleep. The third part fell in place. I was devastated.

To be continued...