1:23 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have someplace we can go," Neffie said. A rectangle of light appeared. Neffie had conjecture a door to somewhere. "This leads to my fold," Neffie said.

"I that it was destroyed after the Serenity rescue?" Kent said.

"That was a decoy. My fold is safe and sound."

"Isn't that Kate bitch going to smell this?" Ygritte asked shielding her eyes from the sudden light.

"I found the perfect hiding spot," Neffie assured her.

Kent's eyes drank in the naked bodies of the two women nicely displayed by the light of the summoned door. Ygritte was pale and slim with pleasing high end A-cups, a nice waist, delightful hips, a dark red patch of hair adorned her pubic mound. Neffie was slimmer, with medium dark skin, smaller breasts, her pubes jet black.

"Come on in." she opened the door.

They stepped into a large lit living room decorated somewhere between an Egyptian temple and a modern plush living room with a hint of video arcade.

"Welcome to my abode," Neffie said, holding her arms out and spinning in a circle looking outstanding doing it naked.

"Where is the fool's ball table!" Ygritte asked totally excited.

"Foosball," Neffie corrected with a roll of her eyes. "Of all the miracles of modern living I have to offer and it's Foosball you ask about?"

"I could use more of that sobo drink too?" Ygritte said.

"Soda," Neffie corrected. She headed in the direction of her kitchen.

"I love that cleaver table game," Ygritte said as she charged over to the Foosball table near a large curtained window. "Come Kent Orlando prove you are worthy!" She spun two rows of players violently.

"Um ... do we have time?" Kent asked. As pleasant as it was being in the company of the naked beauties, the coming confrontation with Kate weighed heavily on him. Playing Foosball was the last thing on his mind.

"In the world of the Brain Tube time is tangential," Neffie said from the kitchen.

Kent stared at her blankly.

"Digressive? Irrelevant? Nonlinear?

"As reliable as a Queen a Lannister promise," Ygritte added.

"I thought that Kate was hunting for your fold too?" Kent asked.

"As long as your fold holds out, Kate will never find my house. But the moment you fall this place is doomed," Neffie said.

"Great ... no pressure," Kent said,

"We on the wilding edge of Kent's world?" Ygritte asked. As she dropped the little white ball through the slot and watched it roll about the playing field of the Foosball table.

"We're not in Kent's fold at all," Neffie said.

"Harriet's?" Kent asked.

"Alice's" Neffie said as approached with a bottle of Dr. Pepper and two bottles of Bud Lite lime.

"You daft girl??" Ygritte asked. "There is NO Alice fold anymore.

"Yes there is," Neffie said, "It just lifeless is all." Neffie handed out the drinks then went to the drawn curtain near the Foosball table and pulled it aside. Outside the window was a bleak apocalyptic landscape occupied by thousands of Kate's ugly minions going all the way out to the distant horizon. Just off in the near distance was the Stonehenge faery ring.

"Cersei tits," Ygritte whispered.

"We are so fucked," Kent whispered.

"We're safe," Neffie said. "Those guys are too stupid to see us. Like I said before, Kate has no imagination. It would never occur to her to look for me at the center of Alice's dead world. But Kent is right, this place is fucked if his fold falls." She sipped her beer.

Kent took it upon himself to close the curtain. The scene outside the window looked too much like a scene from that hellish Hieronymus Bosch painting.

"Come Kent Orlando play the fools ball with me," Ygritte said.

"Hell on earth is just outside these walls and you wanna play Foosball?" Kent asked nonplussed.

"Only a fool wants to live forever," Ygritte said.

"Or a fools ball player," Kent quipped

"Relax, we're safe for now," Neffie said.

"Game on," Kent said totally unconvinced.

Ygritte scored a slamming goal on him two seconds after the serve.

"I wasn't ready," Kent complained as he took firmer hold of the playing handles on his side of the table. She scored on him the second time just as easily. On the third set he manged to score on her after a long volley. Did it again on the forth serve.

"Finally a worthy opponent,"Ygritte said breathing hard from exertion. The rise and fall of her milky A-cup chest proved too much of a distraction and she went ahead on the next serve. Kent stamped down his libido just long enough to score two more times on her.

Ygritte took a long draw on her soda then asked, "Care to wager on the win?"

"Like money?" Kent asked.

"Nothing so base," Ygritte said. "The loser has to stick his tongue deep up the winners arse."

His interest spiked at the thought of redheaded Ygritte's wilding warm tongue up his neither region. "You're on," he said.

"I should warn you that she beat Thor at this game," Alice said suddenly among them. "Saw the door and thought I'd see what Neffie is up to." She eyed the two naked women. "No need to ask I guess." Alice looked around. "Like what you done with the place. Where is Scarlet Witch and Sue Storm?"

"Sent them to the battlefield," Neffie said. "Beer?"

"Not that lite crap. Got Kirin?"

"Always," Neffie said and got Alice her beer.

"Let the contest begin," Alice said raising her beer.

Ygritte scored several consecutive unchallenged points on Kent.

"Hustled by a medieval lass!" Neffie said as Ygritte slammed home the match point.

"One more and I win that wet tongue!" Ygritte said. She was gloriously sweaty and absolutely glowing with excitement. "I"ll give ya a bit of hope Kent Orlando. If you score the next point ya win."

Kent nodded. Ygritte put the ball in play. He went after it fast and furious. The satisfying sound of the ball slamming into Ygritte's goal slot made him howl in victory. Then he noticed that she didn't have her hand on her goalie handle. She had LET him win.

"Where are you hiding your house exactly?" Alice asked Neffie.

Neffie drew the curtain for her.

"Jesus Girl! You are fucking crazy," Alice said.

"Maybe we can bring your fold back when we get to Harriet?"

"Yeah ... maybe," Alice said tearing up as she watched Hate's monsters teaming around Stonehenge like ants. "I'll go back to the gully and keep watch for Natasha and Yukio," Alice said.

"Why don't you stay?" Neffie asked.

"Not in the mood," Alice said and headed to the door.

"I could call someone up that you like?" Neffie said.

"Outside you two, everyone I know was killed by Kate?" Alice said.

"I could find someone you like from MY fold?"

Alice half laughed. "No one is crazy enough to come here with all THAT outside."

"I know someone who might," Neffie said. She closed her eyes and seconds later a rhythmic knock came at the door. "Enter," Neffie said. The door slowly drifted open and a cloud of smoke billowed into the space. Seconds later in stepped Keanu Reeves with a cigarette nestled in the corner of his mouth.

"Matrix?" Alice asked with raised eyebrows.

"Constantine at your service," Keanu said with a gracious bow.

"Guess I'll stay," Alice said with mock reluctance.

********

Donny stared slack jawed at Elsa the Ice Queen from the the popular animated musical. She was dressed in her classic blue outfit from her big coming out scene. Like Sasha, Elsa's nipples were front and enter. Clearly, the FCC had no sway in THIS animated world.

"I'm Sasha, Harriet's new avatar," Sasha said to big eyed Elsa.

"What happened to Huxtable?" Elsa asked.

"Deleted by the killer hive tracker," Sasha said.

"Can't say that I'll miss him," Elsa said. "That bird never failed to let me know that HE was Harriet's favorite." Elsa gave Donny a critical once over. "Who is this?" the Ice Queen asked.

"Donny Stevens from Harriet's world," Sasha said.

"Harriet's world? Truly?" Elsa asked sounding doubtful.

"Let down your mind block and allow Elsa to see who you are," Sasha said to Donny.

Not quiet sure how to do that, Donny focused in on NOT hearing Everclear's Santa Monica that was constantly running through his head in an endless loop.

"Oh my you truly are," Elsa said with raised eyebrows. "Will you take word back to Harriet for me?"

"Um, sure," Donny said still in awe at being in the presents of this animated icon. It was like meeting the president or Alice Cooper.

"Tell Harriet that the clowns have become unruly and have to go."

"Yeah, I will," Donny said.

"Do the clowns come here?" Sasha asked.

"Not lately," Elsa said. She waved for Sasha and Donny to follow.

Donny's eyes studied Elsa's splendid ass in her tight blue dress.

"Enjoying the view Mr. Stevens?" Elsa asked with a backward glance over her shoulder.

"Um—What?" he stammered.

"You are imagining her naked," Sasha said. "Better put your block back up before you get yourself in trouble."

"Right, right, right," Donny said as he mentally kicked the song back in gear.

The steady fall of snow blanketed the animated world around him in whites tinted blue, pink and purple. Elsa lead them into a clearing populated by ice carvings of people. Because of the building snow, the features of the carvings were indistinct. There were roughly twenty statues in the clearing but several more were scattered among the trees. Elsa dusted off the nearest statue to reveal a detailed ice carving of one of Harriet's killer clowns.

"Weird," Donny said. "Why would anyone carve one of THESE uglies?" Two seconds later, the clue bus ran him over. This wasn't a statue it was one of the clowns frozen to death by Elsa. A chill unrelated to the cold ran up Donny's spine.

"These were the first two that showed up at my door," Elsa said dusting snow off another iced clown. "They insisted that I obey the new rules of the land that females must expose their bottoms. Needless to say I froze them. A dozen armed clowns showed up the next day with a writ." She let out a a soft girlish laugh. "Why they thought that writing down their foolish rules would impress me was so ludicrous." Elsa raised her arms and a sudden cold wind cleaned off a group of frozen clowns all armed to the teeth with swords and guns. The lead clown was frozen in the act of reading from a scroll. "More followed and I froze them too." Donny gulped as he looked at all the frozen clowns scattered among the trees.

"Nettled by the constant interruptions," Elsa continued, "I went to clown headquarters. Believe me when I say that I HATE leaving my realm. I don't like the way I look and feel out there. That aside, I released a blizzard that lasted two months. I haven't seen a clown since." Elsa looked at the clown reading the writ. "I do believe this one is named Koontz?" She gripped the round nose of the frozen clown and broke it off. She laughed that girlish laugh again. "Got your nose," she said playfully then tossed it to Donny and he caught it.

A muffled moan come from somewhere. It took a couple of seconds for Donny to realized that moan came from the clown with the writ. "Gnarly," Donny whispered. The clown's eyes suddenly moved rolling his way and he quickly dropped the frozen nose in the snow.

Elsa dusted her hands and said, "You're both freezing. Come I'll get you something warm to wear."

"Natasha and Yukio will be looking for me. Maybe we should go back to the path?" Donny said still looking at poor frozen Koontz the noseless killer clown.

"No need to hurry," animated Sasha said. "I'll sense their arrival. Take in the sights. Enjoy yourself."

"Thank you," Donny said not meaning it. This dark version of Elsa was NOTHING like the cute lovable character in the Disney movie and he desperately wanted to be clear of her before she decided to literally froze his ass. Elsa led them through the snowy forest. In spite of his fears, Donny did enjoyed the walk. Over the years he had imagined what it would be like to enter an animated world or video game. But as interesting as the sights were, Elsa and her curvy figure walking ahead drew most of his attention.

"Man," he whispered as blood stirred a certain part of his anatomy.

Over the years animation features and video games played a big part in Donny's coming of age. Now here he was living an encounter probably dreamed of by a whole generation of young men.

They stepped into a clearing dominated by a large house. House was too mild a word though, the thing was a brooding mansion three stories tall right out a Gothic novel.

"Huh, I would think your place would be a castle made of ice?" Donny said.

"Ice castles are hard to maintain year round," Elsa said.

They stepped up to massive double doors made of solid wood. Elsa waved her right hand, a cold wind stirred and one of the doors creaked open. Donny wondered how far he would get if he decided to bolt and run? Not far he guessed and reluctantly stepped into a tiled foyer that opened onto a large common room. "Whoa," he said in classic stoner's awe.

The space was grand and open at the center with comfortable sofas and chairs along the edges. Lots of lacy pillows were haphazardly scattered about. At the far end he spied a large king size four post bed, messy and unmade. Light filled the space from high windows. He counted three fireplaces but none of them had fires going. An elaborate staircase lead to the upper floors.

"I hardly venture up stairs anymore," Elsa said as she crossed the large room. "Make yourselves at home."

Impressively displayed in animated perfection was a horn of fruit at the center of a heavy dinning room table. A couple of wheels of cheese, whole loaves of baked bread, bowls of nuts and dried fruit supplemented the fresh fruit. A dozen gold goblets filled with what looked like wine stood in a perfect line like soldiers on guard. Nestled among the fruit and nuts looking out of place was an open twelve pack of Sierra Mist. The sight of all the animated food made Donny's stomach growl.

"Help yourself," Elsa said noticing how Donny was eying up the food. "Sorry, no meat. In this world animals are generally sentient. Couldn't bring myself to eat one. The cheese comes from cows I know. Very nice ladies but a little too gossipy if you ask me."

"Um ... right," Donny said. "Were do you get the soda from?"

"Giant," she stated flatly.

"The grocery store chain?" Donny asked almost laughing.

"No a snow giant, he lives two valleys down," Elsa said clearly not trying to be funny.

Sasha helped herself to a golden goblet. Donny did the same and took a tentative sip. It tasted like chilled champagne with a strong honey background. He picked up an impressively red apple and gave the shiny cartoon fruit a good look. He sniffed it, it smelled like a Fuji. He opened his mouth to take a bite but stopped as stories of poison apples from a host of animated features suddenly came to mind. He put down the apple and broke off a piece of cheese instead. It was a mild smoked cheddar and very delicious. He tore off an hunk of bread from a loaf and bit into it. It was wholewheat, a little sweet and chewy like an Eisenstein bagel.

As Donny worked on more cartoon bread, he watched Sasha dip a large strawberry into a bowl of cream and take a bite. She looked totally sexy doing it. Hell, animated Sasha Grey would look sexy doing her taxes.

Sasha and Donny exhaled breaths of steam, both openly shivering now. It was as cold as a walk in refrigerator at Costco.

"Forgive me, the cold doesn't bother me, " Elsa said. "I'll get the coats."As Donny scarfed bread and cheese, he watched Elsa approach a dresser near the bed. Instead of opening it, she spoke to it.

"Open Nigel."

The dresser seem to shake then a deep male voice said, "I'm on break."

"You have sat here for MONTHS without me cracking you open," Elsa complained.

The dresser shook again. "Union rules."

"The dresser is speaking," Donny said to Sasha.

"Are you surprised?" Sasha asked. "We ARE in an animated fairytale world after all," Sasha downed the last of her sweet champagne then picked up a fresh goblet. Donny wondered if Sasha could get drunk. "If he won't open up I can get you a deal on a bureau from Ikea?" Sasha said with a giggle then a hiccup. Guess she CAN drunk Donny mused.

"Better yet," Elsa said looking cross, "me thinks we could use wood for a fire." She rapped a knuckle on one of the dresser's panel doors.

"I'm complaining to the union rep," the dresser said as his doors floated open.

Elsa pulled out two heavy coats and walked them to her guests.

"Sorry, good furniture is hard to find these days," Elsa said as she handed a lavender felt coat lined with fur to Sasha."

Sasha put down her drink to slip on the coat. It was snug at the waist, she looked good in it. Donny's coat was fur lined too and dark blue with a military cut.

"Shouldn't fur be a tabu like eating meat?" Donny asked as he slipped on the coat and worked the gold buttons.

"I have an arrangement with a certain pack of local wolves," Elsa said. "They try to eat me every now and then and I get to keep their skins when they fail."

Donny noticed several wolf skin rugs scattered under foot.

"This is lovely," Sasha said doing a little twirl in her coat. "I love your dress too."

Elsa did a little twirl of her own in her semi translucent classic blue gown. "I have more," Elsa said. "All my own designs. Would you like to see?"

"Loved too," Sasha said.

Sasha grabbed a third gold goblet of honey champagne and followed Elsa to the part of the room with the four post bed and the talking dresser. Donny's eyes drank in Elsa's animated figure. Boy was it kicking when she moved. Beyond the bed were a set of french doors, Elsa went to them and threw them open to reveal a huge walk in closet the size of a living room lined with racks of clothes.

"Wow," Sasha said.

"I have a lot of time on my hands," Elsa said as she pulled out a black dress for Sasha to see. "I just finished this one. I call it obsidian princess."

"Put it on, I wanna see," Sasha said.

Elsa draped the dress on a nearby chair and waved her hands. Her blue gossamer dress turned into vapor and drifted away from her hourglass form leaving her heart stopping naked.

"Whoa," Donny whispered checking out Queen Elsa's perky B-cups and platinum blond patch of hair between her pink-white animated thighs. Then he quickly looked away unsure if staring at a naked queen was permitted.

"Being the coat closet of a beautiful Ice Queen has it's perks," Nigel the dresser whispered.

"Weird," Donny said giving the dresser a once over. Closeup he could see that wood knot patterns represented eyes and a brow, a mouth was formed by intersecting panels upfront and a knob for a nose. Donny reached out to touch one of the doors.

"Hands off the varnish buddy," the dresser said.

Donny snapped his hand back.

Elsa slipped on her obsidian dress and pulled and fussing with the long sleeves. The dress was snug and displayed her hourglass figure and cute bosom perfectly.

"Spectacular," Sasha said.

That she was Donny agreed. Although her nakedness from a few seconds earlier was hard to top. Elsa twirled her dress in true animated musical fashion. It wouldn't have surprised him if she broke into song. But she didn't. What a bummer.

Sasha sighed in envy. "This is it for me," she said indicating her red top and skinny jeans beneath her coat. "As a messenger avatar I have NO wardrobe."

"Try something on," Elsa said.

Really?" Sasha asked excited. She put her goblet down and stepped into the wardrobe room. After a quick scan of the racks she pulled out a pink gown with salmon trim.

"Good choice," Elsa said. "I call that one royal birthday cake."

Sasha held the dress against her front, then she draped it on a nearby rack and removed her lavender coat, top and jeans. Beneath she wore pink lacy boyshort panties and matching bra. She lifted the dress high over her head and started to wiggle her way into it but got stuck with it halfway down. "You have a FAR trimmer waist than I," Sasha said as she struggled. Elsa walk over to give her a hand.