1 Alliance Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I uh, so, uh, Brianna, you work at Perkins, Lee and Goldbloom?" Chilandra asked, taking a sip of her water.

"Hmm? No, no, I work at Glasspool Dumont," Brianna said.

Andrew paid the lunch bill just as Chilandra finished her meal. She smiled up at Andrew when he assisted her out of her chair. Then she stood and waited as Andrew helped Brianna out of her chair.

"Thanks, lover," Brianna smiled and kissed Andrew.

Brianna put her arm around Chilandra's waist again. Andrew led the way to the door and waved to their waiter. Again, the trio stepped into the Texas heat.

"Oh! You, Andrew said something about you should know about dancers?" Chilandra remembered as they hurried across the busy street.

"Now that's a long story," Brianna smiled as they walked across the small courtyard in front of 1 Alliance Square.

In front of Elegantre, Brianna swiveled to stand in front of Chilandra. She put both arms around Chilandra's waist.

"So, what time you get off?" she asked Chilandra.

"I uh, supposed be five, but Nat's always late and five o'clock? Vickie's already out the door," Chilandra said.

"We'll pick you up at quarter after, okay?" Brianna said.

"Uh, Brianna, supposed she's sick of us, thinks you a big old butt hole?" Andrew asked, smiling.

"Oh, she thinks YOU a big old butt hole, but she likes me just fine," Brianna informed him. "Pick you up quarter after; you like Stone Grill?"

"I uh, I've never been," Chilandra said.

"Tony, hi, Andrew Walker here," Andrew spoke into his cell phone. "Listen, hmm, six o'clock? A table for three? Tony, you're the best."

"Yay," Brianna enthused and kissed Chilandra directly on the lips.

"Oh! That foam!" Brianna remembered and followed Chilandra into the cosmetic shop.

Andrew came in and smiled as Brianna read the bottle of depilatory lotion that Chilandra pointed out. While Chilandra went into the stockroom to clock in, Brianna also read the bottle of depilatory foam.

"Sweetheart, this is for men," Brianna said, picking up a can of shave foam.

"I can ring you up, if you're ready," Vickie said, hoping to make the commission.

Also, stealing a sale from the stuck-up Chilandra would give her something to gloat about. She repeated the offer, but Brianna held up a hand.

"I'll take it," Chilandra smirked at Vickie.

She rapidly entered her employee number into the cash register and rang up the five products that Brianna placed onto the counter.

"Thank you, Baby," Brianna sang out as Andrew again placed his credit card onto the counter.

"Uh huh. Oh, is that smoke? I think I smell smoke. Brianna, you better run out of here before you see anything else you want," Andrew teased.

"Oh, shut up," Brianna laughed.

True to her prediction, Vickie was already walking toward the door at four fifty nine, even though Natalie and Samantha were not there yet. Marie assured Chilandra she could handle it, but Chilandra smiled and said she'd stay until one or the other girl did decide to make an appearance.

Sammi was only three minutes late, claiming an accident on Heater Drive had forced her to make a long detour around. Chilandra gratefully clocked out and stepped into the Texas evening heat.

"Hi!" Brianna bounced up.

Brianna was no longer wearing the jeans and boots of earlier. The beauty wore a sleeveless dress in a light pink stretchy material. The hem ended just above her knees, showing off quite shapely calves. Her feet were jammed into strappy sandals with five inch heels. Her long blonde hair was worn loose, reaching down to her ankles.

"Andrew's parked right over here," Brianna enthused, putting her arm around Chilandra's waist.

Chilandra put her arm around Brianna's slim waist and allowed herself to be guided toward a waiting black SUV. Chilandra could hear the door locks pop as they approached.

"Oh, Driver, take us to Stone Grill please," Brianna sang out as she opened the back door of the SUV.

"Chilandra was ushered into the rear of the car. Brianna followed and closed the door.

"Buckle up," Andrew said as he put the car into gear.

"Thinks he's at the Daytona Five Hundred," Brianna laughed, putting her hand on Chilandra's leg.

"So how was your day?" Andrew asked Chilandra as he drove.

"It was fine. Hmm, probably made about hundred, hundred and twenty five today," Chilandra said.

The headrests on both the driver's seat and the front passenger's seat had hooks dangling into the rear of the cab. Chilandra saw a small umbrella dangling on the front passenger's seat.

"I HAVE seen y'all before!" she blurted out.

"Uh huh," Brianna agreed. "And I told Andrew you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen."

"Brianna! How can you say that? I looked like a drowned rat!" Chilandra protested.

A sudden rainstorm had popped up. From time to time, the landscape of Oakleaf County would get a spattering, a mild sprinkle of rain. Usually, within five minutes, the minimal droplets have already evaporated.

But on occasion, a deluge will strike, often without warning. These deluges will be a steady, hard pounding rain, with sudden gusts of wind.

Chilandra assumed that the sudden drops were just the light spattering, but did quicken her step from garage to Elegantre. Halfway there, though, the rain was coming in sheets. Her small umbrella was barely keeping her hair and face dry.

And a gust pulled the umbrella inside out.

Stepping underneath the overhang, Chilandra felt like crying. She was soaked through to the bone. Her hair hung like a wet blanket. Her makeup was ruined.

"That's the end of that umbrella," a deep male voice had commiserated.

"Sweetheart, give her yours," a female voice ordered.

"Oh no, I couldn't..." Chilandra protested, trying to sluice the water out of her hair.

"It's a company umbrella; whole box of them in the closet," the man insisted, pressing a tightly coiled umbrella into Chilandra's hand.

Before she could protest again, the two were pushing in to the lobby of the office building.

Now, as the coiled umbrella swayed and bobbed, Chilandra remembered meeting these two previously. Brianna's hand rested on Chilandra's thigh, just under the hem of her skirt.

"Ask him. I told him you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen," Brianna repeated.

Then she pressed her lips to Chilandra's lips.

"Uh, tried kiss you before we left the house," Andrew said, pulling up to the restaurant. "And all I got was 'No! Going mess up my makeup!'"

"Uh huh," Brianna laughed as Andrew hit the door locks.

"There's two in the back," Andrew said to the valet. "Let them out, leave them in there, it's your call, dude."

"Andrew Jerome Walker," Brianna shrilled.

"Hmm, sounds like I better let them out, sir," the valet smiled, opening the rear passenger door. "Good to see y'all again."

"You too, Freddy. How's it going?" Andrew asked.

"One thing I really appreciate about you and Mrs. Walker; y'all remember my name," Freddy said as he assisted Brianna out of the car. "Oh! And who's this y'all got with y'all?"

"Freddy, this is Chilandra, my B.F.F," Brianna said.

"I am?" Chilandra wondered to herself.

"Jim, how are you. Table for three?" Andrew said to the maître-d.

"Yes sir, Mr. Walker," Jim said.

Again, Chilandra found herself being seated between Brianna and Andrew. And, again, Brianna's hand found its way to Chilandra's leg often.

"Oh, yeah, you were a dancer?" Chilandra remembered after they'd placed their order.

. . .

>>>

. . .

Brian Glen Peterson and Anna Michelle Peterson moved into 1210 Biggs Avenue in Great Oaks, Texas in June of 1991. The young couple were welcomed to the neighborhood by David and Christy Gilpy, their two year old David Jr. between them

In February, 1992, Anna gave birth to Brianna and Brian jokingly told David to keep Junior away from his baby girl. As he said this while the two were at Tijuana Jack's, celebrating the birth over ice cold beers and foul smelling cigars, both men laughed.

When David Jr hit the age when girls were no longer 'stupid' and yucky,' there was Brianna, with her long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and happy smile. The two would hold hands, proudly declaring to any and all that they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

"And we'll have five or six babies, but I'm going get my law degree first," Brianna would tell David, Dave.

"Uh huh," Dave would agree.

When he graduated from M.A. Fergusen High School, Dave Gilpy went to work for Scandurro Construction. The six foot tall young man soon sported rippling muscles and a golden tan.

Brianna's love of Dave grew exponentially when the young man bought a motorcycle. He already had a dirt bike, a Yamaha YZ 125. Brianna even knew how to ride the dirt bike, thrilling in trying to jump as far as she could.

But Dave's Kawasaki crotch rocket wasn't a bike. It was a motorcycle. It was loud, fast, and dangerous.

June of 2010, Brian proudly walked his baby girl up the aisle where Dave stood waiting.

"Wish your momma was around, baby girl," Brian sniffled.

"Dad," Brianna said, lips curled down in displeasure.

Anna's suicide wasn't mentioned in Brianna's presence. Brianna seemed incapable of forgiving her mother for swallowing a handful of anti-depressants with a fifth of tequila.

Dave had grumbled and groaned when Brianna had declared that she would be a virgin on her wedding night. A few times, he'd even gotten a little physical with her when she refused to surrender her virginity. Threats of telling her father usually brought an end to his demands.

Brianna had wanted to honeymoon in Hawaii. Dave wanted to honeymoon in the Smoky Mountains. Brianna had joked that he could honeymoon in Tennessee and she would honeymoon in Hawaii. The sleeve of her wedding dress covered the light bruise where an angered Dave had gripped Brianna's arm until she agreed that they'd honeymoon in Tennessee.

Their first night, in their Houston hotel room, Dave ripped the blouse of Brianna's outfit, mauled her heavy breasts, and then busted the snap on her skirt. He got a knee to his hanging balls. As he lay, grunting and moaning, Brianna advised him that she was his wife, not a whore.

August of 2010, Brianna asked Dave where their marriage certificate was. Dave looked up from Wheel Of Fortune, frowning.

"What? Why? We're legal," Dave asked.

"Yeah, I know; remember? I was there?" Brianna laughed from her perch at the kitchen table. "No, no, I found out, if we present our marriage license to Connelly, we can get a dorm room for two hundred a month. That would save us four fifty a month."

"Connelly? What? I'm not going to Connelly," Dave said.

"Uh, no? I am?" Brianna said. "Remember? What have I wanted be all my life?"

"A nagging bitch? A pain in the ass?" Dave joked.

"Well, yeah, but with a law degree, I'll get paid to be a bitch," Brianna smiled.

"Uh, you ain't going to college," Dave said.

"Uh, yeah I am," Brianna said.

"Uh, no, you ain't. No wife of mine..." Dave snarled, punching Brianna in the face.

"Aw baby, baby, see what you made me do?" Dave sobbed, holding Brianna.

"Baby, Dave, please get me some ice," Brianna whimpered, seeing double.

Dave hurried to put some ice into a dishtowel. Brianna held the improvised ice pack to her forehead. She mutely nodded as Dave sobbed his apologies.

Finally, she wobbled to her feet and went into the bathroom. The bathroom was the one room Dave would not follow Brianna. Bodily functions made him queasy; Brianna had to run the fan and douse the area with disinfection spray whenever she used the small bathroom of their apartment.

"Nine one one, what is your emergency?" the operator asked.

"My husband beat me; I'm having trouble seeing," Brianna whispered, hoping the bathroom fan would drown out Dave's ability to hear her.

"Ma'am? Where are you? Are you safe now?" the operator asked, tracking Brianna's address through Brianna's cell phone.

"As long as I'm in the bathroom, I'm safe," Brianna whispered. "But please hurry; I don't know how long I can stay awake."

Theresa White, Brianna's attorney, served Dave Gilpy with a restraining order when he attempted to enter Lowridge Hospital. After attacking the attorney, in plain view of two uniformed police officers, Dave Gilpy spent a second night as a guest of the local police department.

. . .

<<<

. . .

"Getting the marriage annulled was a piece of cake," Brianna told Chilandra as their wine glasses were refilled.

"The basil salad here is to die for," Andrew said.

Of course, after I had their precious baby boy arrested over such a minor little understanding, Mr. David and Miss Christy, people that were like second parents to me? Want nothing do with me," Brianna said.

"Damn," Chilandra said, horrified.

"Thank God was able to get into the dorm; they'd been completely full up, but a last minute cancellation and I'm in," Brianna said. "And my roommate's this gorgeous red head. I've even thought of dying mine red."

"Don't," both Andrew and Chilandra said.

. . .

>>>

. . .

April Edwards was a stunning red headed girl. She had a shy smile and a long, narrow face covered by a multitude of freckles. But the five foot, seven inch girl had 34DD breasts with large pale pink areolae, a twenty six inch waist and thirty four inch hips. Her bubble butt begged to be squeezed, slapped.

She was a shy girl, until she got to know the person. Then, it was hard to shut her up.

"Brianna, ain't never going believe this," April enthused when Brianna came into the small room midway through their first semester.

"Probably right so tell me," Brianna said, a headache making it hard to tolerate April's voice.

"This guy? Comes up to me, tells me body like mine ought to be a dancer at that Tijuana Jack place," April whispered.

"And?" Brianna asked.

"I'm going there Friday!" April enthused. "One girl told me? Makes six, seven hundred dollars a night, can you believe?"

Within three weeks, April had expanded her nights from Friday and Saturday to include Wednesday and Thursday as well. Her battered, frayed book bag was replaced with a leather bag. Her jeans and blouses gave way to stylish clothing, name brand pumps replaced the flip flops.

"Damn, April, how much you making?" Brianna asked as April showed her a new laptop computer.

"Hmm, depends. I mean, Wednesdays? Only about five, maybe six hundred. Thursdays? We got the Thursday night football game on, made almost eight hundred," April mused.

"And I'm eating cafeteria food?" Brianna asked as April told her about having lunch at Bully Burger.

A few nights before Brianna was able to work up the courage to go with April to audition, Ms. Christy called Brianna. Seeing the woman's phone number, Brianna was naturally curious.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Well, I hope you're happy, you little whore. 'Virgin until my wedding night' my ass. Unless you were fucking around after y'all got married," the woman hissed hatefully.

"Ms. Christy, what are you talking about? Ask Dave; I was a virgin," Brianna protested. "And as for me..."

"Then where did he get Chlamydia, huh? And gonorrhea?" Ms. Christy shrilled.

So Brianna did not audition at Tijuana Jack until after her second semester had begun, after the clinic on Banks Street had given her a clean bill of health. She returned to dormitory life, rooming this time with Maria Sanchez. April had moved off-campus, into an apartment that overlooked Oxbow Lake.

Maria was neither friendly nor unfriendly. She was there on a partial scholarship and immersed herself in her studies. She didn't even look up when Brianna carefully selected an outfit to wear to Tijuana Jack, to audition.

"All right, sweetie, let's see what you got," Rhonda Burkeholder demanded, cigarette dangling from her leathery lips.

"Uh, want me dance, or just want me drop my clothes?" Brianna asked, the woman's hungry eyes making her nervous.

The woman's office was small, cramped with a couch, a desk, and a battered old office chair.

"I got a twenty dollar bill in my pocket. Want that twenty dollar bill? Make me horny enough give you that twenty dollars, sister," Rhonda said, stubbing out her cigarette.

Music was pumping into the small office. Onstage a petite Asian girl was hugging the brass pole on the center of the stage, rubbing her crotch up and down the pole, smiling vacantly. Brianna waited until the song finished, then started to gyrate as the next song started.

"Uh huh. Cute. Cute. But Uh Honey? Ain't here see cute? Here to see naughty, nasty, here to see fuckable," Rhonda said, lighting another cigarette.

Brianna smiled and started to show the woman fuckable. She started to show the woman nasty, sweaty, sleazy, back alley fuckable.

"Ooh, and carpet matches the drapes. Sweet," Rhonda said, pulling the twenty dollar bill out of her pocket. "Here you go, Honey. Have your ass here, hmm, seven o'clock Thursday, all right? And have about five maybe six changes of outfits, hear?"

April squealed happily when Brianna showed up for her first night's work. A few of the other girls either ignored Brianna, or glared at the newcomer.

"Hey, missed your Algebra test yesterday," Brianna said after April introduced Brianna to the other girls.

"Shit!" April laughed. "Baby, making two, three thousand a week here. Bust my ass four years, get a piece of paper and spend rest of my life working for chicken shit? Dropped out Monday."

Even as April smiled, even as April expressed joy at seeing her former roommate, her friend, Brianna could see a hardness in the girl's eyes.

"Give a warm Tijuana Jack welcome to Jezebel," the DJ called out.

"Oops, that's me," April said. "What name did you give Benny?"

"I uh, I didn't," Brianna admitted.

"What's wrong with Brianna?" Brianna asked no one in particular.

"Shit, girl, kind of freaks this place gets?" another girl said. "Really want them knowing your real name?"

Brianna peeked through a small gap in the curtain, watching her friend dance. As she watched, she tried to think of a name. Then she smiled.

"Hey," Brianna said to the Asian girl that was about to go out. "Tell Benny my name is Christy."

'Christy' made nearly seven hundred dollars her first night. Friday and Saturday she made even more. She had to give Dave credit for teaching her how to give a good hand job; it was the one form of sexual release she did afford him while they were dating.

As a result of her perfect, slow, deliberate hand jobs, 'Christy' was sought out for private dances in the Tequila Rooms of Tijuana Jack.

. . .

<<<

. . .

Chilandra looked up from her lap as Brianna removed her warm hand from Chilandra's upper thigh. She looked over has their steaks were placed in front of them. Brianna and Andrew cut a sizable chunk from their New York strips and nodded at the color. Then, both nodded with approval as they tasted the succulent meat.

"Ma'am?" the waiter asked Chilandra.

"It's good," Chilandra agreed, tasting her petite filet mignon.

Brianna did not put her hand on Chilandra's leg as she concentrated on eating her meal. Chilandra pulled the hem of her dress down, covering herself to mid-thigh.

"What um, what did your Daddy think of you um, dancing?" Chilandra asked, also trying her fully loaded baked potato.

"He uh, well, he'd taken Dave's side in the annulment," Brianna said. "Said everyone makes mistakes, everyone deserves second chances, ought to grow up, real world's tough, need to give Dave another chance."

"You are joking," Chilandra gasped.

"So, haven't seen him since," Brianna said, nodding with approval as she tasted her roasted tomatoes.

"Sent him an invitation to our wedding," Andrew said.

"Sent it back saying he'd already been to my one real wedding," Brianna said.

"Oh, Brianna!" Chilandra said, placing her hand on Brianna's thigh.