1 Alliance Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me either," Brianna admitted and kissed Stephanie's soft lips.

. . .

<<<

. . .

Chilandra followed Andrew as he slowed. A garage door slid up and Andrew drove into the open bay.

Chilandra parked on the driveway and turned the small car off. She then hit the door lock.

"And, uh hang on. Stephanie? Stephanie Cimo?" Chilandra said as she and Brianna walked toward the smiling Andrew.

"Uh huh," Brianna said, kissing Andrew.

"Brown hair? Just below her shoulders?" Chilandra demanded, stepping up as both Andrew and Brianna held their arms open for her.

"Uh huh, really sweet smile," Brianna agreed. "A little on the submissive side?"

"O. M. G; she works with me!" Chilandra squealed as the garage door slid down.

"No kidding! I always wondered where she went after Tijuana Jack's," Brianna said as Andrew punched a code into a keypad by the garage's interior door.

"Never even knew she'd worked at Tijuana Jack's," Chilandra said and followed the couple into the kitchen of the home.

The kitchen was a wide expanse of granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Cooking was not a strong suit of hers, but Chilandra did admire the copper pots and pans that hung from the ceiling.

"So, who's the cook?" Chilandra asked, also seeing the extensive knife selection in the butcher block display.

"Andrew," Brianna said.

"Brianna," Andrew said.

They left the gleaming kitchen and entered a living room. To their left was a formal dining room and beyond the dining room, Chilandra could see floor to ceiling drapery, most likely leading to the back yard of the home.

The living room had luxurious beige carpet and rich hunter green colored leather furniture. Behind the couch, a framed desert landscape hung. The painting was rich reds and yellows and oranges.

"That's a Philip Gernazzo," Brianna said.

"Total wastoid stoner from New Orleans, but an extremely talented artist," Andrew said.

Across from couch and recliner was a large television set attached to the wall. The remote control sat casually on the small leather loveseat that was against the front window. Just beyond the loveseat was the front door of the home.

"And here's our man's man-cave," Brianna teased lightly, turning a light on just inside a door just past the dining room, to the left of the living room.

The walls were paneled in dark wood. There was a large wet bar against the far wall, with a smoked glass mirror hanging behind that. Three cast iron stools sat in front of the bar. There was a billiards table in the center of the room and there were four video game consoles against the wall.

"Not much of a man-cave; my wife spends just as much time in here as I do," Andrew teased lightly, hugging one arm around his wife's waist.

They continued past the stairs to another door to the left. Again, Brianna put an arm around Chilandra's waist.

"And what power couple would be complete without a home gym?" Andrew asked, turning on the light.

"Oh! I seen those on TV. They work?" Chilandra asked, seeing aBowflex ™ exercise machine.

There was also a weight bench with free weights attached to a bar. A few other free weights were at the ready on a stand.

"You tell me," Andrew smiled, giving an exaggerated pose.

"You tell me," Brianna said, also giving an exaggerated pose.

"Hmm," Chilandra teased, lightly pinching Andrew's bicep.

They travelled up the stairs, Brianna leading and Andrew bringing up the rear.

"Home office; couch gets more use than the chairs do," Brianna said, turning on a light.

There were two desks pushed to face one another and two leather chairs. The leather couch sat behind the second desk. Three of the walls, the walls not occupied by the couch had floor to ceiling bookshelves. Each shelf was crammed with large books.

Guest room. Can't tell you last time we had a guest," Brianna said, turning on a light to a room with large four poster bed, chest of drawers and armoire.

"Uh, what am I?" Chilandra asked, smiling.

"Like we'd make you stay in the guest room," Brianna smiled and kissed Chilandra.

"Master bedroom," Andrew said.

"Mistress Bedroom," Brianna countered as she and Chilandra entered the master bedroom.

There was a large bed, larger than any bed Chilandra had ever seen before. There were three sets of pillows on the bed against the large headboard.

"Biggest bed we could find," Brianna said, smiling.

"And yet we both sleep right up against this edge," Andrew said.

"Well, it's the closest to the bathroom," Brianna defended.

"And speaking of bathroom," Andrew said, turning on another light.

There was a large whirlpool tub just inside the door. Next to the whirlpool tub was a glass enclosed shower stall. Chilandra could see a padded bench inside of the stall, could see four shower heads sticking out of the four corners of the stall.

Beyond the shower stall was a commode. To her right was a long counter. At each end of the light marble counter were two sinks. On the expanse of counter, between the two sinks, Chilandra could see the Elegantre bags.

"Closet," Brianna said, opening a door to the left of the commode.

"Oh my goodness," Chilandra said, looking around at the large closet. "Place is bigger than my bedroom!"

"Been meaning put a bed in here," Andrew smiled.

"Shut up, you have not," Brianna laughed as they trooped out of the bathroom, through the master bedroom to the stairs again.

"What's that room?" Chilandra asked, pointing at a third door.

"That's uh, that's nothing," Brianna said, a sad look flashing over her beautiful face.

"And on the third floor, we've got three more guest bedrooms; one of them? Is really just a storage closet for all our Holiday decorations," Andrew said.

"Should see what we do on Christmas," Brianna said.

"And Halloween, and Valentine's Day," Andrew said.

"And fourth of July," Brianna said.

Chilandra looked again at the third door, then followed her hosts down the stairs again.

"Beat you at pool," Brianna whooped, going into the man-cave.

"Probably. I suck at it," Chilandra agreed.

"Okay, lowest goes first, second lowest goes second, third lowest goes third," Brianna declared as Andrew quickly, efficiently racked the balls.

Briana found the small bottle and shook it, then she rolled a 'seven' onto the rich green felt.

Chilandra rolled an eleven, and Andrew rolled a two. Brianna gave a loud 'boo!' at this and Andrew smiled.

"Okay, so what are we doing?" Chilandra asked as Andrew prepared to break the fifteen balls apart.

"Okay, Andrew's one through five. You're eleven through fifteen," Brianna explained. "Andrew's trying to get six through ten, or eleven through fifteen into the pockets. I'm trying get one through five, or eleven through fifteen off the table. You're trying to get one through five or six through ten off the table. Last person with any of their balls still on the table wins."

"Oh," Chilandra said.

"Hey!" Brianna complained when Andrew's break caused her nine to roll lazily into the corner pocket.

"Sucks to be you, Sweetheart," Andrew smiled. "Look were your six is."

"Andrew!" Brianna stomped her foot when he smacked the six into the side pocket.

"Hmm," Andrew said, eyeing the twelve.

"Want something to drink?" Brianna asked as Andrew lined up his shot.

"What you, know what? I like gin. You got gin?" Chilandra asked as Andrew did knock the twelve into the pocket.

"Hah! Andrew, fix Chilandra a gin and Rose's®," Brianna ordered as the cue ball also went into the pocket.

"And you want one?" Andrew asked, stepping behind the bar.

"Rum," Brianna said and savagely knocked the two ball into the corner. "And your one ball..."

Andrew quickly made Chilandra a gin gimlet with a twist of lime. Then he made Brianna's rum and cola, also garnishing the tall glass with a twist.

"Sorry, Chilandra," Brianna sang out as she knocked the fifteen into another corner pocket.

"Looks like we're going be here a while," Andrew said, sitting in the stool to Chilandra's left.

"Uh huh," Chilandra said, gently kissing Andrew's lips.

She had no idea what had possessed her to kiss the handsome man. Chilandra had no thought process; she just leaned over and pressed her lips to his. Her small hand rubbed his muscled chest through his dress shirt, felt his powerful muscles.

"Damn it!" Brianna said. "Missed."

"Hmm, and..." Chilandra said, pulling her lips from Andrew's lips.

She did manage to hit Brianna's eight ball in, but missed Andrew's five.

"Saw you kissing my man," Brianna playfully accused as Chilandra approached the bar.

"Uh huh," Chilandra giggled.

Brianna swiveled her stool around, spread her knees apart and pulled Chilandra to stand between her legs. She then gently pulled Chilandra's head forward.

"I'm going have to watch you?" Brianna asked softly, pressing her lips to Chilandra's lips.

"Uh huh," Chilandra giggled again and thrust her tongue into Brianna's mouth.

Behind her, she could hear the cue ball give a hard knock to another ball. She could hear the ball drop into a pocket.

"Brianna, you're up," Andrew said. "Missed the thirteen."

"I'll be watching you two," Brianna playfully warned as she slid down from the stool.

"Uh huh," Chilandra giggled, stepping slightly aside so that Andrew could sit in the stool vacated by his wife.

Andrew did sit in the stool. Chilandra gently urged his legs apart and stepped up. Her warm brown eyes peered into Andrew's blue eyes as she leaned forward.

"If I could get to your four, you'd be out of the game," Brianna sang out.

"Mm!" Chilandra squealed into Andrew's mouth as his hand teased her nipple through blouse and bra.

"Shit!" Brianna laughed as she scratched.

"Your turn," Brianna husked into Chilandra's ear, hand rubbing Chilandra's buttocks.

"Aw, Andrew, you're out," Chilandra giggled.

"Aw," Andrew agreed as he and Brianna kissed.

Chilandra missed her next shot and looked up from the table in time to see Brianna's dress slid from Brianna's hips to puddle on the floor around Brianna's high heeled sandals. Brianna's long blonde hair hid much of her back and buttocks from view, but it was still an entrancing sight. A strapless bra then fluttered to the floor as Brianna and Andrew kissed.

"Uh, your turn," Chilandra said weakly.

"And you're out," Brianna teased, pulling out of Andrew's embrace.

Chilandra felt her already quite wet pussy squirt into the crotch of her panties when Brianna turned. The woman had large breasts that sagged under their own weight. Her large areolae were crinkled in excitement, her large nipples stuck out.

Brianna's belly button was a small dent in her slim belly. Her hips swelled, inviting someone to put their hands on them, pull her against them. Her pussy was smooth, plump. Her pink lips protruded from her plump mound, slick with excitement.

Brianna gave Chilandra a quick little peck on the lips as she walked past. Chilandra reached past Andrew and grabbed her gin gimlet. After gulping the drink, she turned to watch Brianna. Her buttocks rested against Andrew's crotch. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her.

Chilandra's mouth felt dry as Brianna whipped her long curtain of hair aside as she lined up her shot. Brianna's rounded buttocks stuck out. Chilandra could see the hint of Brianna's light brown rosebud in the deep furrow, could see the pink lips of Brianna's pussy as she bent and drew her cue stick back.

Andrew's hands came up and began to unbutton Chilandra's blouse. She'd not buttoned her blouse after Brianna's gentle fingers had undone the second and third button, so Andrew only had two more buttons to go.

"And, I win!" Brianna whooped

Andrew pulled Chilandra's blouse from her skirt. His fingernails gently raked up and down Chilandra's soft belly. Chilandra let out a soft moan and leaned backward against Andrew.

"Is this okay?" Brianna asked softly, her hands also raking gently up and down Chilandra's belly.

"Uh huh," Chilandra managed to moan.

"You sure?" Brianna asked, easing Chilandra's blouse from her slightly rounded shoulders.

"Uh huh," Chilandra agreed as Brianna softly kissed her throat.

She shivered as she felt Brianna's warm, wet tongue slide up and down her throat.

Andrew unfastened Chilandra's lacy bra. With a wiggle, Chilandra let it fall from her shoulders.

"Mm-hmm," Brianna moaned, sucking on Chilandra's bottom lip.

"This all right? You okay?" Andrew whispered into Chilandra's ear as his fingers ran along the waistband of her pleated skirt.

"Yes, God yes," Chilandra hissed as Brianna's mouth encircled one of her hard nipples.

Her skirt fluttered to the floor, leaving her in just cotton bikini briefs and high heeled pumps. She bit back a scream as Andrew's hot mouth gently bit down on her left shoulder while his wife sucked on her right nipple. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs.

"Think we can make it to the bedroom?" Andrew asked, fingernails scraping along Chilandra's spine.

Chilandra and Brianna kissed deeply, ignoring Andrew's question for the moment. Brianna's hands played with Chilandra's perky breasts and Chilandra 'weighed' Brianna's breasts in her small hands. Their pubic mounds pressed firmly against each other's mounds. Chilandra could feel her light brown curls rasping against Brianna's smooth pussy.

She could feel Andrew's hands gently stroking, kneading her full buttocks. Chilandra had always felt that her buttocks were just a little too large, but did not think of that as Andrew's fingers gently traced around her tightly clenched anus.

"Let's take this upstairs," Brianna whispered, pulling her lips from Chilandra's lips.

"Uh huh," Chilandra moaned.

Brianna turned and led Chilandra from the room. Andrew shifted his erection in his trousers, then bent and gathered their clothing from the floor. He smirked as he looked at the billiard table; he was a bit of a pool shark. There were seven trophies just above the smoked glass mirror to attest to the seven tournaments he'd won.

Entering their bedroom, Andrew saw his wife's beautiful buttocks thrusting, saw Chilandra's legs splayed to the sides. Brianna's long hair blocked Chilandra from sight as the two women kissed.

Andrew lay their clothes across the arms of a small velour chair that sat in a corner of the room. He then slipped his own clothing off and crawled into the bed to lie next to the whimpering Chilandra.

The young woman had her eyes tightly closed. She did not look over as Andrew lay next to her.

Looking between their joined crotches, Andrew saw his wife's fingers busily toying with Chilandra's wet pussy. Chilandra's pussy was capped with a light brown thatch of curls, but Andrew was sure Chilandra's hair was naturally blonde.

"Shit!" Chilandra screamed into Brianna's mouth as Brianna's fingers brought her to orgasm.

Brianna brought her mouth down to again suckle on Chilandra's nipples. Andrew leaned over and gently kissed Chilandra's gasping mouth. She turned her head and thrust her tongue into Andrew's mouth. The two kissed passionately as Brianna continued to lick and suck Chilandra's nipples.

"Oh God," Chilandra gasped as Brianna's crotch broke contact with her own.

"Mm-hmm," Brianna murmured as she kissed her way down toward Chilandra's pussy.

Brianna wondered how receptive Chilandra would be to waxing her pussy bald. Chilandra's pubic hair was a swatch of light brown curls. It wasn't ugly, but Brianna really loved bald pussies, loved the look of a hairless mound. She loved the feeling of her tongue rasping over smooth flesh, loved the feeling of smooth skin underneath her fingertips.

Andrew continued to kiss Chilandra as his hands tugged and twisted her hard nipples.

Jesus!" Chilandra screamed into Andrew's mouth when Brianna blew hot breath over her slick lips.

"Mmph!" Chilandra screamed again as Brianna's tongue slapped at her wet slit.

"Oh God, oh God," Chilandra whimpered, senses overwhelmed.

When Andrew bent and bit down on Chilandra's right nipple, Brianna gently bit down on Chilandra's clitoris. Brianna also drove three fingers into Chilandra's pussy.

With a loud shriek, Chilandra bounced her buttocks off the bed. She flopped for a moment, then lay still.

"Shit, think we killed her?" Brianna giggled, licking her lips of Chilandra's ejaculation.

"She's still breathing," Andrew chuckled. "See? Tits are shaking."

"God, Sweetheart, she's beautiful, isn't she?" Brianna asked, kissing Andrew heatedly.

"Yes she is," Andrew agreed.

"Oh God, oh my God, I've never..." Chilandra moaned.

"Can my man fuck you?" Brianna asked, peering into Chilandra's dazed eyes.

"Brianna, its making love, Baby," Andrew chided gently.

"Can my man..." Brianna started again.

"No," Chilandra smiled weakly. "MY man can make love to me."

"Oh! Uh huh, it's like that, huh?" Brianna giggled, kissing Chilandra.

"Uh huh, it's like that," Chilandra agreed, kissing Briana.

Brianna wiggled from between Chilandra's legs. She lay to Chilandra's left and gently cupped Chilandra's right breast, thumb rubbing Chilandra's nipple.

And relay between Chilandra's weak legs. He held his hard cock in his left hand as he propped himself up with his right arm

"Oomph!" Chilandra wheezed out as Andrew rubbed his large cock head up and down her puffy lips.

She let out another 'oomph' when he pushed into her. Then Brianna was again kissing Chilandra and she again felt her senses becoming overwhelmed.

"God damn it!" she screamed out as Andrew's cock pushed deeply within her.

She was not a virgin, but her previous sexual experiences had not been very fulfilling. She could feel the ridge of Andrew's cockhead pushing along her pussy walls, could feel him pushing, then pulling along her slick tunnel. She could not remember if her previous lovers had filled her, had thrilled her like this.

"Ung!" Chilandra whimpered; her stomach was knotted tightly.

"Isn't he, isn't our man wonderful?" Brianna whispered into Chilandra's ear.

"Uh huh, aw shit, uh huh," Chilandra agreed, voice strangled.

Andrew thought of his upcoming trip to Hong Kong, thought of the difficult negotiations that lie ahead. Neither the Chinese manufacturer nor the Australian purchaser were willing to bend. However, both companies had broken several international laws. Whether wittingly or not, these laws were broken, rendering their previous contract null and void.

He tried to think of anything other than the beautiful twenty one year old blonde that he and his wife were making love to. He tried to think of anything but her tight pussy squeezing, milking his hard cock.

"Aw, God damn it, God damn it, augh!" Chilandra screamed out and Andrew felt her pussy clamp down on his thrusting cock.

Andrew felt Chilandra's pussy squirt, wetting his crotch and upper thighs with her orgasm. She shuddered and shook violently and he paused, letting her orgasm subside.

"Will you, will you make love to me?" Brianna whispered as Chilandra's breathing finally returned to normal.

"I uh, yeah, I don't know how," Chilandra gasped.

Andrew pulled his still hard cock from Chilandra's pussy; there was a squelching sound as his cock popped free. Then he helped Chilandra get onto hands and knees. Brianna scooted over, head against the mound of pillows. She spread her legs wide and Chilandra was looking at another woman's pussy. The hairless mound was plump, lightly tanned. She noticed that Brianna did not have any tan lines at all. Chilandra wondered about this; she had very faint tan lines where her bikini covered her the few times she'd been brazen enough to go to Oxbow Lake.

Brianna's inner lips were plump, puffy and slick with excitement. Chilandra could smell the other woman's arousal; a heady, musky aroma.