1 Alliance Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oomph!" Chilandra suddenly gasped as Andrew's cock again pushed into her upturned pussy.

"Oh!" she moaned as this new position caused delicious friction along her pussy walls. "Oh God damn yes..."

Chilandra brought her face closer to her lover's pussy and reached a trembling hand out to touch Brianna's pussy. Both she and Brianna shuddered at the intimate contact. Then she brought her mouth to lie directly over Brianna's slit.

"Oomph!" she cried out; Andrew had just insinuated his fat thumb into her unsuspecting rectum.

Chilandra wasn't sure if she liked or didn't like Andrew's thumb in such a nasty, dirty, tight hole. She could feel the smooth skin of Brianna's mound against her lips. She could taste Brianna's essences, a strong taste of sweat, of musk, of a slightly salty flavor. She wiggled her tongue around, coaxing more of Brianna's flavor.

She wiggled her haunches. Andrew's large cock battered in and out of her pussy, his thumb teased her rectum. She pulled Brianna's pussy open with her fingers and began to mirror Andrew's thrusting. Her tongue waggled, flailed around.

"Yeees!" Brianna cried out in orgasm.

"Yeees, shit yes, fuck!" Chilandra cried out in orgasm.

"Aw, son of a bitch," Andrew cried out and began pumping a stream of semen deep into Chilandra's pussy.

For a long moment, the three lovers held still, Andrew and Chilandra not even breathing. Then with a 'whoosh!' Andrew pulled his shrinking cock from Chilandra's pussy. Chilandra collapsed lying between Brianna's spread legs, head on Brianna's right thigh.

"Let me have that cream pie," Brianna urged.

"Huh?" Chilandra asked, head still in a slight fog.

Brianna wiggled down and pulled Chilandra to squat above her face. Chilandra held onto the large headboard of the bed and screwed her eyes shut as she felt Brianna's tongue at her still too sensitive pussy.

"Oh! Aw, shit, Jesus stop," Chilandra complained as Brianna's fingers dug into her slit, searching out Andrew's semen.

"Just hold it over my face," Brianna ordered. "Oh, yes, Sweetheart, yes."

Chilandra looked over her shoulder and could see Andrew had slid his renewed erection into his wife's pussy. She watched as husband and wife joined, watched as Brianna wound her legs around his narrow hips, pulling him deep within her.

A moment later, Brianna again began to tongue Chilandra's pussy, again dug her fingers into Chilandra's pussy.

"Mm-hmm," Chilandra purred.

Then she squealed when Brianna's tongue lapped at her anus. She did not move, though, as Brianna used her fingers to open her anus, worming her tongue into Chilandra's ass.

Andrew stiffened and Brianna squealed. Chilandra cursed as Brianna shoved fingers into both Chilandra's pussy and ass.

Then the three collapsed in a sweaty heap. Brianna weakly turned the light off.

The need to urinate roused Chilandra. Brianna woke as Chilandra wiggled out from between her and Andrew. Sleepy, hair a tousled mess, Brianna Walker was a truly beautiful woman. Chilandra gave her a quick kiss, then scampered out of the bed.

When she returned, nature had taken its course. Brianna and Andrew were entwined with one another. The couple had a huge bed but the couple could have shared a twin bed and not a single limb would stick out over the sides of the slim mattress.

She walked around to the other side and crawled in. Soon she was spooned against Andrew's back and the three slept again.

In the morning, Brianna and Andrew insisted on feeding Chilandra a breakfast. Andrew quickly whipped an egg custard then dredged thick slabs of bread through the dense mixture.

"Blueberries? Cherries? Strawberries?" Brianna asked.

"I uh, blueberries. Love blueberry pancakes," Chilandra said.

The three sat down for breakfast. French toast with blueberry syrup, several slices of bacon and rich coffee.

"You got my phone number, right?" Brianna asked again as Chilandra stood by the front door of the home.

"And your work number," Chilandra agreed.

"I, we will see you again, right?" Brianna asked.

Chilandra looked into Brianna's beautiful blue eyes and for the first time since meeting the woman, saw insecurity in the woman's eyes. She smiled and pressed her lips to Brianna's lips. The two women hugged tightly, tongues mashing against each other.

"If my mother wasn't such a tyrant about church, I wouldn't be leaving at all," Chilandra assured the woman.

Because of eating breakfast, Chilandra did not have time to go home and change. She swore she could smell the previous day's sweat, could even smell the delicious steak dinner of the previous evening imbedded in the fibers of her clothing. She blushed hotly, imagining that everyone could smell the crotch of her panties, could smell the illicit sex she'd enjoyed the previous evening.

Thankfully, her mother had Mrs. Duncan with her. The woman was eighty seven years old, was losing eyesight, hearing and sense of smell. The perfume she wore was an expensive perfume, but Mrs. Duncan doused herself with the scent.

"Won't be able smell my pussy over that," Chilandra thought as she cheerfully, loudly greeted the old woman.

"Uh huh, Miss I ate at Stone Grill, made it here in the nick of time," her mother smiled.

"Uh huh, Miss I am so jealous, I told you I would," Chilandra laughed just as Katy began to hammer out the chords to a hymn.

Monday, Chilandra worked the morning shift with Nat and Vickie. Vickie was angry; Tonya had let Yvette go because of her frequent 'illnesses' that placed a strain on the other sales staff. By lunch time, Nat smiled sweetly at Vickie and hinted that it would be a real shame if something was to happen to Vickie's face.

Just before Chilandra's shift was to end, Stephanie came in. The two women smiled at each other as Stephanie breezed into the back of the shop.

Chilandra wanted to ask Stephanie about dancing at Tijuana Jack. She wanted to ask Stephanie why her friendship with Brianna Walker had cooled.

Instead of turning to her left, walking along the outside of the building to the garage, Chilandra turned to the right and went to the main lobby of the building. She punched the button for the elevator.

The reception area for Perkins, Goldbloom & Lee was large, glassed in. An attractive African-American woman smiled at Chilandra.

"Uh, Andrew Walker, please? Chilandra Childress," Chilandra murmured.

"Mr. Walker? A Chilandra Childress here to see you?" the woman spoke softly into a headset.

"Ms. Childress?" another African-American woman smiled from a doorway. "This way please?"

They entered an elevator and the woman entered a code. The doors slid shut noiselessly and Chilandra felt dizzy for a moment.

"You get used to it," the other woman smiled as the door slid noiselessly open.

"Hey there!" Andrew smiled happily when Chilandra entered his corner office.

Behind him and to his right were floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows overlooking Michner and Johnson. His desk was a behemoth of dark wood with a behemoth overstuffed office throne that he perched on. The one wall of plasterboard had a long leather couch that looked like no one had ever sat on it, and in front of his desk were two low slung overstuffed chairs. Next to the door, directly in Andrew's line of sight was a large portrait of Brianna, in her wedding dress.

"Hey there," Chilandra said, walking around his desk. "Brianna said she had a deposition this afternoon. I don't have a clue how long those take, so thought I'd come see you."

"Oh. I'm second best, huh?" Andrew joked as he stood to hug her.

"No, not at all," Chilandra said, rising onto her tip toes to kiss him. "Just that her office is on the second floor and yours is on the fifth. She's just closer, that's all."

"Actually, she's on her way up right now," Andrew smiled and kissed her again. "We have some Cornish hens marinating; have supper with us?"

Before Chilandra could answer, Brianna came into the office.

"I told Morgan that Ms. Childress was my client too," Brianna announced as Morgan, Andrew's personal assistant followed her into the office.

"Morgan, it's okay," Andrew smiled. "I know you tried to stop her but my wife beat you up and slapped you and kicked you and said your shoes are ugly and you just couldn't stop her."

"My shoes are ugly?" Morgan asked, looking down at her feet.

"The ones with the buckles? Yes," Andrew said.

"Mr. Walker, you horrible. I got rid of them a year ago," Morgan laughed.

Brianna decided she'd ride with Chilandra again as Chilandra wanted to go home and grab a change of clothing first. At the Childress home, Brianna introduced herself to Chilandra's mother.

Dressed in her business attire, long blonde hair done into a large bun, Brianna was the epitome of professionalism. Chilandra wondered what her overly religious mother would think if she knew that Brianna had been a dancer at that horrible cesspool of sin and temptation known as Tijuana Jack. She wondered what her mother would think if she knew that Brianna was bisexual.

"Shit! You're bisexual too," Chilandra muttered to herself as she changed into jeans and tee shirt, grabbed fresh panties and bra. "Wonder what she'd say about her only daughter doing that, huh?"

"Yes ma'am, met my husband when I interned at his office, well, not his office specifically, I actually worked for Myra Goldbloom," Brianna prattled happily with Mrs. Childress.

"All lawyers are Jewish, aren't they?" Mrs. Childress sniffed, causing Chilandra to groan out loud.

"A good number of them are, from what I've seen, but no ma'am. I'm not, and my husband isn't," Brianna said, not losing her smile.

"So sorry about that. When my dad died in that oil rig fire, my mom suddenly found Jesus," Chilandra apologized as she backed out of the driveway.

"Don't worry about it. My dad and the Gilpys think they've found God too," Brianna shrugged. "Of course, their God? Doesn't say anything about forgiveness, or admitting one's faults."

"Saw Stephanie this afternoon," Chilandra said nonchalantly.

"Oh yeah?" Brianna said. "How is she doing? Is she still with that Glen James asshole?"

. . .

>>>

. . .

Waking up in the small apartment, slightly stiff from the lumpy mattress and the far too firm foam pillow, Brianna smiled sleepily at Steph. Steph's eyes slowly pried open and she smiled shyly at Brianna.

"Hey, I uh..." Steph started, then fell silent, not knowing what to say.

"Ever been to breakfast at that Periwinkle's?" Brianna asked, kissing Steph.

Steph dressed in her jeans and blouse while Brianna struggled into her shorts and tee shirt. Then the two girls crammed into Brianna's car.

Brianna ignored the stares that two attractive young women were sure to attract. After a few minutes, Steph learned to tune the admirers out as well.

Then they returned to the small apartment and crawled onto the cheap mattress again.

During the small break, Brianna spent more time in Steph's apartment than in her dorm room. She used the laundry mat in Steph's building; it was fifty cents cheaper than the laundry mat around the corner from the campus.

"Hey, you got to be Christy," a chubby man with Ray-Ban Wayfarer knock-off sunglasses smirked as Brianna returned from the laundry mat.

"Mm-hmm. And you are?" Brianna said casually.

"James. Glen James," the smirking man said, imitating the James Bond classic line.

"Hey I uh, hey Christy? This is my boyfriend," Steph mumbled, unable to look at Brianna.

"Cheap ass mother fucker ran off left you pay the rent?" Brianna asked.

"Hey, cunt," Glen snapped, angered.

"Dumb shit cock sucker stole all your money?" Brianna continued, hand resting firmly on her snub nose.

"Christy, please," Steph whimpered.

"See you," Brianna sighed, grabbing her text books.

Brianna dropped the books into her basket of clean clothes and walked to her car. The tears started in earnest as she sat in her car, wondering what she could have done. She wondered why Steph would choose a sleazy, slimy man over her.

. . .

<<<

. . .

"She came in that afternoon, quit. Haven't seen her since," Brianna said as they pulled up to the home.

"Well, far as I know, she and that Glen guy are still together," Chilandra said.

"He still got that stupid pencil mustache?" Brianna asked as she unlocked the front door of their home.

"Don't know," Chilandra said. "Never got that close to him."

"Uh huh, uh huh, wait until I'm done," Andrew teased from the kitchen.

"Well, duh. We're not stupid," Brianna said, wrapping her arms around Andrew.

They kissed for a few long moments. Then Brianna stepped aside and Chilandra wrapped her arms around Andrew and kissed him.

"Thought we got rid of that," Brianna asked as she saw that Andrew was wearing an El Vaqueros tee shirt.

"Thought wrong," Andrew said. "Be about another forty minutes."

Chilandra sat at the small counter bar while Brianna went upstairs to change out of her business clothing. Andrew asked her about her day, asked her what the most interesting customers she'd ever had was.

"I mean, other than me and Brianna," he smiled.

"Oh, you two are way up there," Chilandra agreed. "Most interesting though? This almost three hundred pound transsexual. Five o'clock shadow and everything. But did my best."

"That makeup remover? It's the best," Brianna enthused, sweeping into the kitchen.

"Uh, forget something?" Andrew asked, tugging on one of Brianna's nipples.

"Hmm? Damn! Told you we got a terrible moth problem," Brianna gasped, looking down at her nude body.

"By the way, you, uh, your uh, your pussy?" Chilandra asked, looking at Brianna's crotch. "How you get it so smooth?"

"Wax it. But going get that laser done. Going do my pits and legs too," Brianna said. "Why? Think you'd like that?"

"We'll pay for it," Andrew offered.

"Tell you what, let me shave it first, see if I like way it looks," Chilandra offered.

"No," Brianna enthused, kissing Chilandra. "Let ME shave it."

"That's why you wanted know if that depilatory foam works on coochies," Chilandra remembered.

"Uh huh," Brianna agreed. "But girl in my office? Had the laser done on her upper lip? Looks amazing."

"Juanita? Yeah it does," Andrew agreed.

"Think, yeah, I'm pretty sure got a kit up in the bathroom," Brianna thought out loud. "Come on, want to?"

Andrew stayed downstairs, preparing the pancetta and Brussel sprouts in a large cast iron skillet. He chuckled when he heard a shriek.

"No, no, stay away from me," Chilandra declared, stomping down the stairs.

"Come on, let me put the lotion on it," Brianna giggled, pursuing the angry girl.

"Here, Andrew," Chilandra spat, slapping a tube of Elegantre lotion onto the countertop. "YOU put this on."

Okay," Andrew smiled.

He made the nude girl squeal when he easily picked her up. She squealed again when her buttocks came in contact with the cold granite countertop.

"Damn, that is a pretty pussy, though," Andrew said, looking at Chilandra's plump pubic mound.

"It is, isn't it?" Brianna agreed.

Just as Brianna had done while preparing her crotch, Andrew put two of his fingers inside of Chilandra's pussy. He rested his thumb against Chilandra's clitoris. With her left hand, Brianna had applied the sticky substance to Chilandra's coarse pubic hair. With his left hand, Andrew applied the cooling, soothing lotion to Chilandra's reddened area.

"Oh," Chilandra moaned.

Andrew kissed her while his fingers and thumb brought her close to orgasm. Just as she was about to crest, Andrew pinched down lightly on Chilandra's clitoris.

"Mmph!" Chilandra screamed into Andrew's mouth.

"Now, y'all get out of here; I'm cooking," Andrew said.

"Where's a mirror?" Chilandra asked, scooting off of the counter.

They sat in the dining room, Andrew at the head of the table, Brianna at his right and Chilandra at his left. The skin of the small bird was crispy, the meat itself very juicy.

"White wine; that's the secret," Andrew said. "Brianna, remember, my flight leaves Thursday."

"Flight?" Chilandra asked.

"He's going to Hong Kong; negotiations," Brianna said.

"Be gone about a week. Probably long enough for you quit being mad at Brianna," Andrew told Chilandra.

"Come stay here with me?" Brianna begged Chilandra. "Please?"

After their meal, Chilandra and Brianna cleaned the kitchen; it was only fair. Andrew did the cooking, the two women should do the cleaning.

"Ho hum, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Coming, Andrew?" Brianna said, pulling Chilandra to the stairs.

"Yes ma'am," Andrew smiled, turning off the news broadcast.

After flopping onto the bed, Chilandra and Brianna kissed. Brianna ran gentle fingers over Chilandra's freshly waxed mound, marveling in how smooth the flesh felt.

"God, that tickles," Chilandra giggled.

Andrew quickly pulled tee shirt and shorts and underwear off and crawled into the bed. Chilandra rolled toward him and embraced him. Then she kissed his throat.

"Mm," Andrew moaned in approval.

Chilandra moved down, taking one of his nipples into her mouth. Brianna moved up behind Chilandra and kissed Andrew. Brianna also put a hand on Chilandra's rounded buttocks.

Mmph!" Andrew groaned as Chilandra's hot mouth encircled the head of his cock.

Chilandra had much practice as a cock sucker. Andrew's wasn't the largest or the thickest cock she'd ever seen, wasn't the largest she'd ever swallowed. But it was still a substantial slab of meat. She tightened her lips around him.

"You only love me for my big sunglasses and my Tony..." Chilandra hummed as she slurped along the length of Andrew's cock.

"She's perfect," Brianna whispered to a gasping, grunting Andrew. "Didn't I tell you? She's perfect."

"Uh huh," Andrew moaned as Chilandra continued to hum 'Little Red Wagon' up and down his cock.

His first spurt, Chilandra swallowed down. His second, third, fourth and fifth spurt, she held in her mouth. Then Chilandra let Andrew's cock slide from her lips. She wiggled around and kissed Brianna.

"Mm-hmm, oh I just love you to pieces," Brianna moaned as Chilandra and she shared Andrew's semen.

"Love you too," Chilandra groaned as Brianna's fingers brought her close to orgasm.

Mrs. Childress wasn't too happy about the idea of Chilandra staying for a whole week; she didn't know Brianna, or this husband of Brianna's. But when Brianna promised to come with Chilandra to church on Sunday, Mrs. Childress relented.

"I am twenty one, mother," Chilandra angrily declared.

"And you are still living under her roof, Chilandra," Brianna quietly said. "Her house? Her rules."

"There you go, sister," Mrs. Childress smirked. "But uh, Mrs. Walker? Don't be a suck up, huh?"

"I'm an attorney," Brianna laughed. "Part of the deal."

"Oh, Stephanie says she's still with that Glen guy," Chilandra said as they drove to the house on Simpson Way.

"As long as she's happy," Brianna said softly.

At home, Brianna pulled on a long tee shirt. Chilandra looked at her questioningly.

"I uh, when Andrew's not here? Just don't feel safe running around naked," Brianna confessed, pulling her long blonde hair from the garment.

She rummaged around and found another long tee shirt for Chilandra. Then they went downstairs and prepared a quiche for supper.

"Damn, Brianna, you and Andrew ought to open a restaurant," Chilandra complimented.

"Know how much work that is? Would rather go back to dancing," Brianna laughed. "But thank you. It is nice to be appreciated.

Saturday night, after a grueling day at Elegantre, made all the more excruciating by Vickie's constant snipes and open hostilities, Chilandra leaned against Brianna. Brianna softly kissed the top of Chilandra's head.

"Hate my job," Chilandra mumbled. "Well, that's not true, just hate Vickie. And Nat. And sometimes Miss Tonya."