All Comments on '10-7: Field Sobriety Test'

by TheHotJD

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!

That was so fucking hot! I love stories like this. It just oozes raw hot sex! Keep more comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent... great story and well-written... thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
well written!

Interesting story of circumstances leading to temptation. Look forward to reading more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i want that

that was awesome. i love my police officers and wish more of them did like that. i have a friend whom is a trooper who would gladly do that to me but sadly he's 3000 miles away. please write more of these those.

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
Hot story

Well written. Excellent first submission, lets have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very hot

I loved it, I'm going to squirm every time I see a cop car now........and hope to be pulled over.

Water_MelanieWater_Melanieover 16 years ago
This is great!

You should write more. I really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Masterpiece!

I loved the self effacing main character, loved your sense of humor throughout, loved the hot fucking sex. The thing is, erotica can be so boring ...you brought a real sense of characterization and a time and place to the whole thing that made it not only sexy but fun to read. I smiled... and came too.

TitianaPeaksTitianaPeaksover 16 years ago
ARREST ME!!!!!!

Awesome, I loved it!!! Keep it coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I came!

OMG I got a hard on and came reading this story. I am a cop myself and have always wanted to do this to a hot sexy girl.. you made it come true in my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHEN Is the next installment! I want them together

and quick. Don't make me beg for it.Thank you, Mam'n.

hissecretdreamhissecretdreamover 16 years ago
Yum!

Makes me want to be arrested!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Only where love and need are one ... Frost

Marvelous story. Well crafted and well written. Great setting, appealing and complex characters, delightful sex ... there is a lot to like here.

Ah yes, but most of all, it has a genuine plot with deeper meanings, conflict, and an underlying poignancy that touches the heart and soul as well as the hormones.

I'd like to see additional sequels, but I am not necessarily leaning towards having them end up together. Too pat. This story and its sequel are brimming with inner turmoil and rich with subtle drama that have nothing to do with sex or adultery and everything to to with need and love.

This story and the sequel are why I read erotica and why I am willing to slog through, skim through and discard most of the mindless fuck tales ... because sometimes I do find magical gems like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ehh..

I thought it could have been better. You should add more to it. It goes to the point too fast and it's not very descriptive. Also, it's super short and fast. Not very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I thought the story was well written. It is short, but the encounter is short on time. I wish she weren't married and cheating, but I love the whole tough cop thing. I would love to see this story move forward. Write more!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I would have probably given you a four for this if you had written your femme fatale to be just dating a guy but still single. But since she's a married woman cheating on her husband this automatically gets a 1/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous