10 Days in Hollywood: Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well she originally wanted Alison Brie but she's busy with GLOW and Amy doesn't think she'd play second fiddle to Melissa."

"I could understand that." I replied.

"Zoey Deutsh and Miranda Cosgrove are coming into read for you. There's a few girls reading before you come in but Amy isn't particularly interested in them."

"Anyone I would know?"

He stumped his shoulders and shook his head.

"Well I'll find out tomorrow I guess."

Brett looked at his watch and saw that it was approaching four.

"Okay my darling, I've got to go. Nice meal with the husband before getting a flight tomorrow. We'll catch up in London."

We shook hands and he left the condo, leaving me the notes to read over in preparation for tomorrow. Checking my itinerary, I knew that I had an hour to get ready before Emilio was due to arrive for the party. I had no idea where the party was being held but I had a feeling that he would want to leave as soon as he got here.

After I finished my shower, I saw that I'd received a picture message. Opening it up, I saw a picture of Gemma Arterton flipping me off while wearing a Charlton Athletic bikini top. I read the text...

"Until Monday fuck-o"

I quickly snapped a picture of me in a towel and sent it to her.

"Leave me alone, I'm very vulnerable right now!"

I tossed my phone onto the bed and got dressed into a dark maroon suit with a white shirt and matching tie. I reached the kitchen as just as Emilio arrived.

"Holy crap you're ready on time. Miracles do happen, eh homes?"

"I always sometimes maybe do. Let's go."

We walked to the car and both got into the back. Emilio pointed out that we both deserved some drinks so he hired a driver for the night. We left the neighbourhood when my phone vibrated and I checked the reply from Gemma.

"Damn, you've been working out! Don't worry about being vulnerable. I'll ensure you're comfucktable! ;)"

I smiled to myself as I saw what she said. It was something to look forward to on Monday. I continued my conversation with Emilio and explained about the night before. He nodded his head and smiled, clearly aware of what happened in the bar.

"You can't trust places like that! You never know, they might have had a secret camera filming you."

"I'll ensure to keep an eye on TMZ." I said as the car pulled down a bright avenue.

"Or pornhub. Maybe they'll tweet you."

The car pulled to a stop and the driver opened the door for us. I looked around to see we'd arrived at Griffiths observatory, which was bedecked in Game of Thrones regalia. There was an Orchestra playing the shows theme tune at the side of the red carpet and a woman handed up a glass of champagne.

"Please make your way inside for the mixer please." the waitress said to us.

The two of us walked into the hall to see a large screen playing clips from earlier seasons. I thought we wouldn't know anyone when I felt someone jump onto my back and wrap their legs around me.

"If I ask you to be my horse, will you take me to the bar?" a girl whispered in a thick London accent.

"Depends how you treat me."

"You're my animal, aren't you supposed to do what I say."

"You're supposed to guide me there, that's how horses work."

Nathalie leaned closer.

"Just cos you've got a dick as big as a horse, doesn't mean you need a brain like one too." she said as hit my head lightly. "Bar. Now."

I turned my head to look at Emilio who just looked at me shocked.

"You want anything?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm gonna circulate."

I nodded my head and walked to the bar with Nathalie Emmanuel on my back. We reached her desired location and dropped her down onto the floor.

"Good horsie!" Nathalie said as she rubbed my arm. "Maybe I'll ride you properly later."

We waited at the bar to get our drinks. It was a free bar so didn't have to spend the money like the previous night. She took a moment to sip from her gin.

"I can't believe they've dressed you in a fancy suit, brought you to a fancy party and you're still drinking ale."

"You can take the boy out of London.. "

"They should've left him there. Let's go see how your friend is doing."

She nodded her head and I noticed that Emilio was surrounded by a group of the female stars.

"You think he needs saving?"

"Well you see the way Maisie is stroking his arm?"

I noticed the young actress seemed to be standing very close to him. One arm was hooked around his and she was stroking it with her other arm. I leaned back a little and saw his hand was planted firmly on her arse. I then noticed a hand on his and it seemed to be giving it a pinch. I followed the arm up to see it was attached to Natalie Dormer.

"He seems to have two of them competing." I said nodding towards the sight.

Nathalie followed my eyeline and laughed a little before finishing her drink.

"No competing at all. They'll share him. Come on, let me introduce you to Emilia."

She hooked her mine into hers and we walked around to find her. After asking a few people, we found out she'd gone to a balcony to make a call. After we found her,we stood to the side while she finished her conversation and I got the opportunity to check her out. The brunette actress wore a dark blue dress that was almost black and dropped all the way to the floor.

As she turned and waved at us, I saw the dress dropped down a lot at the front and it displayed a lot of cleavage. I remembered from the show that her breasts weren't the biggest but she had nice cute nipples and her breasts were quite pert. Emilia walked to us as she finished the call and gave Nathalie a big hug.

"So this is the Richard Cole you keep telling me about."

"Only good things I hope." I said as Emilia came to hug me and kiss on the cheek.

"Mostly good yes, she's in awe of you quite a bit."

"Yeah, only because he wrote me a great part. Once. Years ago. What I'm trying to say is you better put me in something new!" Nathalie piped up.

"I'll send you my new script and you can pick a role."

Nathalie smiled as her phone rang before excusing herself to take it.

"Nathalie is a great girl. I'm so lucky to have made friends with her."

"Yeah, she was only a teenager when we first met but she's really grown up. A shame she doesn't get to do more in 'Fast and Furious'."

"She's just waiting for the right part. Maybe you'll give it to her."

Emilia left a slight lilt on the words as she ran her hand along my chest. She bit down on her lips as her eyes drifted down.

"Sorry Rich, there's a director downstairs who wants to speak to me. They want me to be Ricky's sister again."

"You'd love that! You and Ricky work so well together." I said.

"I know but I hope it's more American Gods than Hollyoaks. Emilia, you mind babysitting him until I come back?"

"Sure. I'll get to dig a little deeper." Emilia said as she put her arm on my back.

Nathalie smiled as she walked back to lift and I felt Emilia's hand drop into my arse as Nathalie disappeared out of sight.

"She's told me everything, you know." Emilia said as she gave my arse a squeeze.

"Everything?"

"How she met you and Ricky on the Hollyoaks set and that you both looked after her. You were friends for what? Four years before you fucked her?"

"Oh that everything." I said as I turned to look at her.

"Yeah, said she had a wild time. That's why she keeps going back for a top up. How often?"

"About once a year. We had the dating conversation but it wouldn't work out for us."

"You let her down easy?"

"She let me down actually. She'd just started on Thrones and decided to put her career first. Understandable and we've moved on." I said as I walked to the balcony.

"From what she tells me, I can see why she regularly beds you."

"What did she say?"

"That you're a caring lover that can go rough when needed. Excellent tongue too, really knows how to get a girl squirming and screaming."

"Is that what you want? For me to make you squirm and scream?"

Emilia let out a laugh as she stood behind me, placing her arms on either side of me.

"I'd love you to but Nathalie said you're hers tonight. Said I can't take you to my hotel and fuck you."

I turned around to face her and saw Emilia lowering down to her knees.

"She didn't say I couldn't suck you off though."

Emilia's fingers went to my belt and undid the hook. I'd seen her be forceful on the show but this seemed completely different. There was a fire in her eyes as she undid the buttons on my trousers and pulled them down to my ankles. My boxers quickly followed and Emilia smiled as she caught sight of my cock.

"Wow, she wasn't lying."

I chuckled at Emilia's words as she reached up and took hold of my rod. Her hand started to slide up it rhythmically, her eyes keeping a close eye on the head. Her hand continues along the length as she started to lick her lips.

"Why don't you slide your top open while you do that?"

"Far too complicated a procedure I'm afraid." Emilia said before licking the side of my cock. "You won't be complaining though."

Emilia licked along the other side of my cock as she lathered it up. I let out a little moan as I felt Emilia tease my cock. Looking down at the brunette, Emilia slipped my cock into her mouth while her eyes stayed on my face. She didn't break eye contact as she took more of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh that feels so warm." I moaned as she started to move up my cock.

The silence around us was just pierced by the slurping sound coming from Emilia's mouth. It moved along my length while her tongue swirled along my skin.

"Oh Emilia, that feels good."

I looked down to see her take more of my cock into her mouth, taking it in quickly but pulling out slowly with her eyes closed. The actress seemed to be enjoying the experience of giving the blow job. I placed my hand on her head as she continued sucking, one of her hands reaching up and massaging my balls.

Emilia took my cock out of her mouth and gently rubbed her face along the head of the cock. I licked my lips as she smiled at me before her hand and mouth swapped places. I felt her hand stroke along my cock quite quickly as her tongue licked along my balls. She took one into her mouth and sucked on it.

I could start to feel myself getting closer as she paid more attention to my balls. Emilia kept her eyes locked on me as she returned to the head of my cock, licking all over it.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

"Good, been awhile since I've swallowed a big load." Emilia said as she hit my cock onto her tongue.

Taking it like a professional, Emilia sucked on my cock in whole, allowing the head to hit the back of her throat. Her glugging became louder as her hand swiftly massaged my cock in time with her mouth moving along it. I felt my balls start to tighten up as she licked the head of my cock as it was held in her mouth.

I held onto the top of her head as the first load shot into her mouth. She continued to suck up and down as the cum sprayed into her mouth, Emilia seemingly swallowing it down as soon as it arrived. As the cum slowed to a stop, Emilia took my cock out of her mouth and licked her lips.

"Well that was tasty." she said as she held her hand out.

I grabbed hold of her hand and helped her up to her feet. Emilia grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a long kiss, her tongue licking my own as her hand drifted to my arse and gave it a squeeze.

"I have to give it to Nathalie, she knows how to pick them!"

"Are you sure i can't get you out of that dress? I'd love my own chance to go down on the mother of dragons?"

Emilia laughed as she hit me in the chest.

"I would love you to but I'm a woman of my word... mostly. Maybe in the future I can ride your face like Dany rides Drogon."

"I'll hold you to that. We should get back to the party."

Emilia nodded as we walked to the lift.

"Yeah. Kit will be annoyed if I abandon another speech because I'm with a guy."

She leaned over me to press the lift button,brushing her lips close to mine.

"is this a regular occurrence?"

"I'm a single woman Rich. If I want some, I'm gonna get some. And boy, have I had some?!"

"You're full of surprises Clarke. Maybe I should hang out and find out more."

"You could but you have a different cock hungry slut to service. Until later."

Emilia winked at me before walking out of the lift. I chuckled to myself about my short experience with Emilia and set out to find Nathalie and Emilio. After a couple of minutes, I saw Nathalie was still in conversation with a few different men and decided to leave her to her works chats. I grabbed a drink from the bar and joined Emilio at his table, several of the Game of Thrones ladies still enjoying his company.

"Ladies, this is my friend Richard. He's a director."

"Really? What show do you work on?" Natalie Dormer asked.

"Well I've not actually done any television. My history has mostly been in theatre but I made my first film last year."

"Oh really, what's it called?" Maisie Williams asked.

"Dandelion. It's a love story featuring Freya Mavor."

"I've seen that, it's quite enjoyable. Have you got anything else planned?" Lena Headey asked.

"Well I'm in talks with an actress about directing a story she's written but nothing is signed yet."

"Can you tell us anything about it?"

"Not much I'm afraid. It's another small story but a little bit more complicated than Dandelion."

"I'll check it out." Lena said before she excused herself.

There was going to be a speech by Emilia and Kit Harrington about some charity work they were doing and she wanted to listen to.

"We're gonna head off too." Natalie said standing up.

"Emilio promised to show us the views from upstairs." Maisie added.

They dragged Emilio off leaving me with Sophie Turner. She smiled at me but it was clear that she was quite wasted and not able to hold a conversation. I left her to it and returned to the bar for a drink.

As I drank down my beer, my phone rang and I saw that Daisy had sent me a picture message. I opened it up to see her standing in a bikini while wearing a stormtroopers helmet.

"How is Rey's new look?" The message underneath said.

I quickly replied that it would look better without a top. I didn't expect much but, quickly, I received a reply. The image was the same but the bikini top missing. Unfortunately her hands covered her breasts.

"You'll see them soon enough." was the reply.

I laughed to myself and quickly typed a reply calling her a tease. I enjoyed seeing her playful side come out.

"Can you believe that guy?"

I looked up to see Nathalie had joined me.

"He said I could star in his franchise if I sucked his cock. I referred him to Emilia as she likes sucking dick."

I laughed at her comment considering what had happened earlier in the evening.

"I told him that I was only shagging one director tonight and he's not American." she asked as she stood in front of me.

"Is there another director here?" I joked.

"Very funny." Nathalie said as she stepped closer to me. "I have an early flight, do you want a lift back to yours?"

"Sure." I said as I finished my beer.

Nathalie took my hand and lead me out of the building. I quickly shot a text message to Emilio to let him know I was leaving but considering who he left with, I don't think he'd care much. We approached the car and the driver opened the back door of the limousine. Nathalie climbed in first and slinked her body into the leather seats as I joined her.

"Are you sure you're not disappointed to have to leave early?"

"Not at all," she replied. "I've got no intention of flying across the country with a hangover."

She grabbed a tablet and handed it to me.

"Type" Nathalie commanded.

I looked down at the computer interface and saw it was connected to a sat nav. I typed in the address and handed it back to Nathalie. She moved herself to the front and handed it to the driver through the window.

"Take your time." Nathalie advised.

The beautiful black girl turned around to look directly at me. She reached up to press a button above her head and the divider started to go up, blocking his view of us. I smiled as I caught onto the idea that she had.

"You first!" Nathalie said as she kneeled on the other side of the limo.

I quickly removed my jacket and hung it up on the side of the door. I knew she had a thing for torsos so slowly undid my shirt, giving Nathalie a slight peek of what was on underneath. As the final button came undone, I turned my back to her and slid the shirt off my shoulders.

I could hear her laugh behind me as I threw the shirt in her direction. I made short work of taking my shoes and socks off and allowed my belt to slide off. I placed in on the seat next to me as, due to past experiences, I knew it was likely to be used later on. The trousers came down and I gave my arse a little wiggle before taking them completely off. I turned around to face Nathalie and sat down on the seat.

"You little tease!" she said as her eyes wandered around my body.

I curled my index finger, beckoning her to me, and Nathalie dropped down to all fours before before crawling to me seductively. As she reached me, I kissed her lips and slid my tongue into her mouth. As she kissed back, I could tell she was just as eager and I could feel her hand rubbing my crotch through the underwear.

"Now now, we don't want to go diving in!" I said as our kiss separated.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"On your back. I haven't tasted you in so long."

Nathalie giggled as her hands went down to the straps of her heels. I placed my hand on hers to drop her.

"No, keep them on." I said.

Nathalie smiled at me as her hand returned to her front. She dropped down onto her arse and scooched back so there was plenty of room in front of her.

"Come and get me!"

Immediately, I kneeled down and moved to her. Grabbing her left leg, I kissed her foot, remembering from past experiences how she liked it. A soft moans came from her lips as I moved past her ankle onto her calf.

"God I've missed your lips." Nathalie said as she closed her eyes.

I slowly kissed along her calf, lifting her leg up into the air. I reached her knee cap and placed a kiss on it before dropping her leg back down. I turned to her right leg and repeated the process, another moan escaped her lips.

"God you're such a tease!"

As I lowered myself down to my stomach, Nathalie spread her legs slightly to expose her bare pussy, no underwear in sight. I looked at her with a cocked eyebrow.

"I came prepared." Nathalie said as she leaned back.

Nathalie kept her eyes on me as I leaned into her right thigh and kissed along it, causing a shiver to go through her body. As I reached the top of her thigh, my tongue went along her skin getting closer to her pussy. Another moan came from her mouth as she bit her lip and a look of disappointment appeared on her face as I moved away down to her left thigh.

"Ooohhh." she moaned as my lips worked up her body again.

I stayed silent through the whole process as my lips moved closer to her pussy. As I reached the top of her thigh, Nathalie moved to lay down on the back. She moved her dress up slightly to allow me more access to her pussy. I spread her legs to see her moist lips waiting for me. I kissed around her lips to tease her and the moans started to get louder.

"Ohhh... Yeah... tease me... tease me more..." Nathalie moaned.

I looked up and could see her massaging her breasts through her bra, the straps of her black dress already moved to the side. Following her moans, I licked around more to get as close to her slit and clit as I could without actually touching them. Her moans started to get louder and I allowed my tongue to quickly brush against her clit before returning to the teasing.