10 Days in Hollywood: Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! I'm so wet already." Nathalie said as one hand dropped down to play with my hair. "Eat me! Make me scream."

Following her instruction, I dropped my tongue down and licked up along her slit. As my tongue reached the top, I could feel her clit move more out of its hood. I could hear a large sigh escape from Nathalie as she my tongue initially came into contact with her clit.

"Oh, I've missed that."

Feeling the encouragement, I paid more attention to her clit and gave it a strong tongue lashing. My tongue flicked the little button on its way up and down. Her body squirmed under me as she relaxed into it more, my nose continually coming into contact with her smooth dark skin.

"Mmm yeah, lick me good. I've needed this all night." Nathalie moaned.

Nathalie's body changed position slightly and I lowered my tongue to her clit. I knew she liked it when her arse was given attention, particularly with a tongue, but I had set my course to bring her to orgasm. My head bobbed up and down as my tongue darted between her clit and her pussy lips.

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S GOOD!!"

Nathalie's moans started to get louder and turned into screams as I continued to lick her clit. Deciding on a slight change of pace, I rubbed her clit with my thumb while my lips dropped back down to her thigh. I licked along the parts I knew were sensitive and watched as her body shook. At this point her eyes were closed, her hands rubbed her breasts that were barely encased in her bra, nipples starting to poke through.

"You're liking that, aren't you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, only your tongue can make my pussy quiver so much!" she moaned.

"Beg for it.." I said as I removed my thumb from her clit.

"Please... please make me cum.." She said as she shuffled closer to my mouth.

"I'm not... too sure... if you... deserve it." I said as I kissed more on her thigh.

"I do. You know I'll fuck you good. You can fuck me any which way, cum where you want. Just make me scream."

I lowered my lips down to her clit and run my tongue along it. Nathalie hadn't missed a beat and immediately went back to squirming. I managed to look up and saw her squeezing her right breast, now free from her bra. I absolutely loved her breasts and couldn't wait to get them in my mouth.

"Oh yes, there, just there."

My head bobbed in a steady motion as I licked her clit, her pussy getting wetter as she her orgasm approached. Her hand dropped down and held my head in place. I felt her button regress slightly as her orgasm started.

"Yes... yes... I'm cumming!" Nathalie screamed.

I felt her juices flow out and go into my mouth, allowing its sweetness to go down. I lapped at her to tease her more until she couldn't take anymore and pushed my head away.

"Oh my God! That was so good. When we get back to London, I'm gonna let you fuck my arse and cum on my face."

I knelt up and looked down at her.

"Why not tonight?" I asked as I looked up from the bald wet pussy to her beautiful face.

The door opened and the driver stood there looking at us.

"Emilia ruined it for you."

I looked at her surprised.

"You know how precious I am, I'm not being the second girl tonight to get your cum."

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Until London?"

"Until London." Nathalie said as she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately before walking out of the limo. I noticed it had stopped outside of my condo. The car drove off and I picked up the pile of clothes from the floor.

Walking into the house, I could hear moaning coming from the spare room. Walking into the living room. I saw Maisie Williams, clad in only a thong, asleep on the sofa.

"Guess she couldn't hack it." I said to myself.

I grabbed a blanket from the side and laid it over Maisie. She made some sort of noise before turning over and going back to sleep.

"Well that was a fun day."