10 Days in Hollywood: Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Being dropped off at the airport was a much quicker experience that I had imagined. Emilio dropped me off at the door and wished me best, I promised I would get in contact when I was back in the States. Security took a little long to get through but there wasn't any apparent delay. For the several hours for departure, I sat down at the bar and decided to spend my time celeb watching. Early on I spotted Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander but it was slim pickings after that.

I boarded the plane towards the back of the queue as, being in first class, I didn't feel the need to be in any rush. The cabin wasn't full as I arrived but I did spot Alicia and Michael. I gave him a wave as we'd met previously and Alicia seemed to give me a strange look.

The stewardess walked me to the seat and I put my luggage in the overhead locker. I looked down and stopped in my tracks, sat in the chair was a mask. I instantly recognised it as the one worn by my secret liaison just a few days before at the sex party. I immediately looked towards Alicia but she had disappeared. I moved the mask to the side and sat down ready for take off. The time I'd spent in LA caught up with me and I quickly fell asleep.

I awoke a few hours into the flight as the map on the screen showed the plane over the Atlantic ocean. The mask was no longer on the side and I could feel the presence of someone sat next to me. I looked to see the girl from the party. My eyes shot to Michael Fassbender's seat and Alicia was nuzzled into his shoulder.

"Not a bad guess I suppose but she's got a hairier bush than me."

"Well why don't you take the mask off?" I asked as i turned back to her.

"No screaming like a teenage girl." she said as she dropped the fake American accent she'd used in our previous interactions.

I recognised the voice straight away and this was confirmed as the mask peeled away to reveal Emma Watson.

"Sorry I wasn't here for take off but the pilot offered to let me sit in the cockpit and I couldn't turn that down. Though you should has seen his face go red when I asked if I could sit on this lap." Emma said as she laughed.

"So why the masked parties?"

"Well I'm into some kinky shit, why do you think we fucked in the viewing room? I can't risk any of that coming out and ruining all of my good work. I learned at Brown early on how a little bit of sex can ruin a reputation. That prick couldn't wait to tell everyone how he fucked Hermione."

"So why are you revealing yourself to me? I could call The Sun when we land!"

She nodded her hand and dropped her hand to my crotch, gently stroking my cock through my clothes.

"This is true but Felicity and Summer vehemently argued that you could be trusted. I'm sure Daisy would agree considering what you did to her today."

"How do you know that?"

"Daisy confides in Felicity and Felicity can't keep her mouth shut. Much like her legs."

I laughed at her joke.

"So everyone is asleep and we're stuck in this tube for several hours. What say we get to know each other?"

The end.

Richard Cole will return.

12