10. Linda's Family Evolves - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I almost came myself. I am going to touch myself for a few minutes so I can cum too." And I reached down and began rubbing my clitoris. "You've never seen a woman masturbate I bet. Now you can watch up close." As I touched my clitoris I could feel how wet it was and I was sure some of the wetness was his cum. That made it even more exciting rubbing it into my clitoris. It did not take me long to get there, especially while he was watching. I could feel it coming on and lifted my hips as the orgasm hit me. I was shaking all over and all the more intensely as he was watching me. I had my eyes closed, but when it was subsiding and I opened them I saw him looking at my hand. "Now you know what a woman's orgasm is like."

"Wow. I'm sorry I couldn't last long enough to give you one."

"No matter. I didn't expect you to. But you fucked me twice within a half hour and that is really good."

We just lay there naked for a long time. All too soon, I had to leave. "Well, unfortunately I am in charge of dinner tonight and so I had better go." I started to get dresses but Bobby just lay there naked while I did. I turned to look back at him. "I think I should do a nude sketch of you. Next time? I would like that."

"Yeah. OK. I would feel self conscious."

"Well, if being naked would make you self conscious, I could be naked too."

"Then I would have an embarrassing ... uh, reaction, while you were drawing me."

I smiled. "That would make it even more fun to draw you. But if you didn't want me to sketch you like that, we could have sex first and then I could draw you." I was looking at his dick. "After your second orgasm, you should be safe from any ... reactions."

He blushed again. "See you soon."

I was about to open the door and leave (it was a studio apartment so I was still with him and he was grabbing for his clothes), when I remembered something I wanted to ask. "Is it OK with you if I describe out little adventure to the guys?"

"Oh! Uh, well, what would they think?"

"I think they would enjoy it. Sometimes they tell me about their amorous adventures and I enjoy hearing about them as well. It certainly would make them reflect negatively on you."

"Well ... let me think about it."

"OK. I won't divulge any of our secrets until I talk with you again."

And that was the last I saw of Bobby before I went back home. Unfortunately I didn't get to see Gary again this second summer, but I did call him and we had quite a long conversation catching up. I told him all about the guys and he told me all about his own adventures, doing porn roulette parties, and so on. (See "Linda's Going Away Present for Gary"). Maybe next year I will see him again. He was the first man to fuck me and he held that naturally special place in my heart. I would like to fuck him again, someday, if we get the chance. I still dreamed about him.

12