THE SLUT WITHIN 18+

Story Info
Story is about two friends that are warm blooded and love sex.
7.7k words
4.33
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SLUT WITHIN 18+

Norma was a vibrant, feisty, strong-willed, full-of-nonsense woman, but she had a high sex drive as well. She wanted to do things in her life that nobody would even dare to do but would rather keep under wraps. She worked as a secretary for a very well-known company, and her co-workers never really talk to her because they thought she was too full of shit. Yeah, everybody except her sexy, handsome boss knew she was very soft, and care minded. She usually went to the thrift stores to buy old clothing, mend them, change them a bit for better looking, and then give them to homeless people. She would feed the homeless once a month as well, giving half of her salary to them, but she did not mind cause her father would always send a few bucks if needed.

Norma was very intelligent as well, she would do more than her boss expected of her, and sometimes she would do other people's work that they could not finish just so that things would run smoothly in the offices. But nobody sees this and therefore they have a different opinion about her. Some would say she flirts too much with the boss, others would say she thinks too much about herself, but Norma knows each person by heart, she knows their struggles, their worries, and their dreams because she keeps her ears open and her eyes on each one. Although they might think the boss pays for the cookies, coffee, milk, or tea in the restroom, she is the one who buys that out of her pocket. She also sees to it that when it is time for promotions everyone gets what they deserve, plus the pay raises. She never tells lies to the boss or talks about things that will get anybody in trouble. This means she gets the flack about things that go wrong in the offices, but she takes it bravely.

Yea, that means she is a lot in the boss's office, but she does not care, he is a bit in love with her and her sexy body, of which, she is sure. She will dress appropriately but sometimes without underwear or sexy stockings on. She does not wear panties, and if she does it will be a sexy G-string, with matching bra. She will sit in a way that Hugo, the boss has a slight view of what is underneath waiting in anticipation for him, he can touch her anytime, and she likes it, and she likes teasing him. Showing sometimes more than he should see or expect to see. Nobody knows that Norma also dances some evenings at the strip club, she wears a wig and contact lenses so that anybody coming in there, will not recognize her.

There are a few men in the office who watch her without showing her they watch her, and they make eye contact with her often, smiling, winking, and showing interest. But Norma is not interested in them because most of them are married, the boss however is not, he does have a girlfriend, but she is dull and not very attractive. They had met a few times and she saw the woman lacking the skills to keep Hugo entertained. Norma is the right person for Hugo, but she will not take the first approach he must come to her willingly, he wants her badly she feels that in the pit of her stomach, each time she shows him a bit more than the previous time. Yeah, she is busy with a seductive game between them, but she knows she will not go to bed with him unless he begs her. She is still a virgin, but she knows and reads a lot about sex, the art thereof, and the different styles, or ways to enjoy it. She masturbates herself some evenings, even playing with a sex toy but never inserting it into her vagina.

He, Hugo the man she loves, with all her heart must break her virginity and until then she will satisfy herself. She is supple in her body movements and the fact that she dances keeps her well-built as well. She does have a very sexy body, her boobs are not too big or too small but just enough for a man to enjoy, she keeps her vagina shaven and when she touches herself, she can feel it is firm and soft. Just the way a man would like, her hair is blonde, shoulder length and she has big brown eyes, her skin is flawless, rosy, pink, and soft. She spends a lot of money on beauty products but only the best that does not cost an arm or leg. All her products are natural, once a week she will take a milk bath, with cucumber slices on her eyes. She does a lot for herself just as much as she does for the unprivileged people or homeless people out there. She rides horses once a month, jogs every morning, and plays tennis once a week, just to keep fit. She has one friend who adores her, and she adores, Mandy. Brown-haired, short, a bit chubby but not much, sexy curves in the right places. Mandy works at an attorney's office a few blocks from Norma, they meet sometimes for lunch. Chat about their bosses and make plans for weekends or just chilling together.

Mandy's boss, Charl, is dark-haired, is engaged but he looks in a certain way at Mandy, as if he would like to fuck her, so Norma gave Mandy some ideas to keep his attention on her. The best ways to dress, sit, walk, or talk especially when she is with him, so Mandy told her the other day that Charl seductively touched her hand. Norma told her what to do about it and now she is waiting to hear what happened. They will have lunch together later in the week then they will discuss what happened and what next to do. She told Mandy to not let him just fuck her but to work for it like she is doing with Hugo.

How long this cat-and-mouse story between her and Hugo will or is going to take she does not know but she is prepared to wait for him. Mandy however is so besotted with Charl she might just lose the grip and fall prey to him. But Norma is still trying to convince her to change her strategies going forward. She just hopes that Mandy will prevail in her waiting and then reap the best rewards afterward. If Charl wants her best friend for the beautiful soul she is and not only wants a quick fuck then he must wait or work for it. Men are used to the fact that they can just get laid at any time they desire or want to, yea there are women out there that will just fuck because men want it but neither she nor Mandy will allow it to happen without putting in some effort.

Hugo called Norma in his office the next day, He said: "please stop seducing me with your eyes, you know I have a girlfriend." She smiled shyly at him and crossed her legs slowly just showing a peek into what was underneath her skirt, which crept up a bit higher showing some of her legs and her stockings. Hugo looked at her through seductive eyes, he smiled a bit and then he looked at her again but this time with a bit of anger in them but inside him, his inner feelings were boiling with hunger for her. He licked his lips and then cleared his throat; he said you not going to make this easy are you, Norma?"

No, I'm not doing anything wrong, and you know that Hugo, if you want me to take me, put me on your desk, and spank me or fuck me but don't tell me to dress otherwise or stop seducing you, we both know we want each other. The urge for us to fuck each other is more than we both can tolerate, seems to me that you just looking for excuses. I don't care about your silly little girlfriend, I have everything you need, a good-shaven pussy, tits that are perky and a bum that begs to be spanked, a mouth-watering to put that cock in and oh boy, don't me get started on the blow job I can do. Hugo was breathing rapidly, and he could feel himself getting hard, fuck this woman knows how to seduce a man. Hugo tried his best to put his mind somewhere else, but Norma made it very difficult for him.

"He said to her, please you have to trust me, if we decide to fuck you will get hurt, and then you will blame me. I'm sure you are still a virgin and to fuck a virgin is any man's dream but there are consequences. She smiled that lazy seductive smile, looked at him, and said:

"So, is it one of your dreams Hugo? Or do you think by fucking a virgin creates problems for the woman or the man? Fuck me or don't, it is your loss, not mine, I know what I want. She got up from the chair and he could see she has no panties on, her pussy is smoothly shaven, and it looks like a ripe fig, just waiting to be plucked. He had an erection in seconds, his stomach was contracting, and he could feel his mouth water. He wants this woman with everything in him.

But he did make a promise to Sandy, and he does not want to break her heart but fuck how long can he keep this up. He felt the throbbing of his penis and he just stares at Norma; she sits with her legs slightly apart and he could see everything. Her breasts were perky, and he could see the nipples through her soft blouse she did not wear a bra and he saw they were ready to be sucked. She decided to show him a little more, so she opened her legs a bit wider, and he could see her pussy more, Hugo's penis was now straight up, and he felt like bursting, so he grabs her by the hair and forcefully whisper to her,

"Suck my cock and I will fuck you any way you want. Norma smiled and she unzipped his pants and took out his throbbing cock, slowly playing with her tongue around the tip, then slowly sucking a bit on it while she played with her hand along the shaft. She sucked and played with her tongue until he could not keep it together anymore. Hugo was so very near to squirting in her mouth, but he does not want to waste the cum, so he grabs her by the hair and pulled her up, turning her towards the table and made her bend over it. He knew he was going to regret this, but fuck she is hot and ready for him. She bent over the table and whispered are you going to fuck me or just stare at my ass? He took his finger and played with her clitoris, he could feel she was wet, warm, and eager. So, he took some of her juices that started to flow from her pussy, rubbed it on her ass, and slowly inserted a finger. She gasps with joy, then he slowly stroked her more, she moved her ass up and down, and he felt that he could not hold it any longer, so he penetrated her with his cock in her ass, she gasps and then she cum with a vengeance, he had to keep his hand over her mouth to not make a noise. He slowly moved in and out and suddenly he felt he was about to cum, and he rammed her hard in the ass, she smiled mischievously and moved with him in unison. He was beside himself, he has never done this to Sandy, although he wanted to, she does not like it, and here is Norma, she fucking likes it. He fucked her some more in the ass while he fingered her clit, they both liked every bit of it. He had to stop before someone came to the office wondering what was going on, so he stopped but before he withdrew,

"He said, is that what you wanted?

She smiled, and said, "no but this will do for now, I still want you deep in my pussy. He withdrew, took his handkerchief, and wiped himself, he offered her the hanky, but she declined saying she would go to the ladies' room to clean up. He did not know what to say to her, but she just smiled and said,

"You want me more than you think but if you want to waste your time with a little girl like Sandy then I feel sorry for you, you can fuck me anytime but the next time it will be in my pussy, and we will be naked. She blew him a kiss, straightened her skirt and blouse, and walked out without looking back so she did not see the look on his face.

Yes, he wants her more than ever, he will have to find a way to see her without Sandy knowing. Will Norma allow him to fuck her whenever he wants? Without them being in a relationship? He does not know but he is going to make that suggestion to her, just being friends with benefits. Fuck, she is hot and so damn sexy, he would like to put his cock in that well-shaven pussy, so tight and yet wet, warm, and ready to be fucked. He could feel he was getting horny again, Norma is one very sexy woman, and he knows she wants him, but will she allow them to be friends with benefits? He cannot leave Sandy; she is a nut case and will harm him or Norma. If they can wait till, she leaves for overseas, to go to her parents, then maybe they can be more than friends with benefits. But until then Sandy must not even get a whiff of this. So, he went to his toilet in his office and cleaned up a bit in a few minutes he had to meet Sandy at the restaurant and if she smelled anything on him or got an idea about this there would be hell to pay. He washed and then sprayed cologne over his body, to get rid of Norma's smell on his penis, he smiled he wondered if any person could smell something after a blow job? He combed his hair, put some cologne on his face and brushed his teeth, while he was busy with that his phone rang, he rinsed his mouth and answered, it was Sandy.

"Hey babe, what are you busy with? I'm at the restaurant can you come a bit earlier, she asked. He looked at his watch and saw it was just after noon, so he said:

"Okay, I will be there in half an hour. What time is your uncle and aunt coming?

"She said oh they will be there within a few minutes, so he said:

"He just wanted to finish the emails then he would be on his way. Lying to her is not good but what else was he going to come up with? He just needed some time for the freshly sprayed cologne and damped hair to sort themselves out. Otherwise, she will see he just had a sort of shower, she will ask a million questions, and he won't be able to look her in the eye and lie. Half an hour later Hugo went to the restaurant, Sandy, her uncle, and aunt were sitting there, with them a beautiful redhead was also at the table, and he wondered who that was. She looked a bit like Norma but is not as sexy as Norma, she is a bit too chubby around the waist, although she has a beautiful face and green eyes that looks deep into a man's soul. Walking up to the table he smiled and said jovially what is going on here? Sandy looked up and smiled,

"Oh, here you are, how nice, when Hugo sat down it was opposite the redhead, and she scrutinized him from top to bottom. Sandy said:

"Let me introduce you this is my uncle's attorney her name is Zorra. She will take care of all my travel arrangements with Uncle Joey and Aunt Sally. I've decided to go with them when they return overseas next week. Hugo was flabbergasted, he looked at Sandy with a frown, and then he asked softly,

"When did you decide that? And why am I only finding that out now here in the restaurant?

Sandy said: "Well, I have just decided that before you walked in, Uncle Joey needs me for his business and I'm going to travel with them and then take over the business, he can't cope anymore.

"Hugo asked her again softly but what about us Sandy? Looking at her and frowning.

She said "Oh, you can come with us if you want to, or we can see each other in the holidays. Hugo did not like her answer at all,

He said to the other people at the table would you please excuse me and Sandy for a moment? We need to discuss something in private. They nodded and then continued to talk to each other, Sandy went with Hugo to the bar area.

She looked at him and said "Why are you upset Hugo? You know that I decided to go overseas, you know that our relationship is just a friendship and not something serious.

Hugo looked at her and then he said, "So, you reckon our relationship was just a friendship. Is that why you moved in with me? Or got upset every time I mentioned a ring or promises? Your feelings are not as deep as mine or your commitment to us. Then I don't know why you want to wait till next week, you can move out tonight. And thank you for the lunch invite but I lost my appetite so please enjoy yourself. He turned around and walked off without saying goodbye or looking back, he was furious, she was the one who kept on asking when they were getting engaged or married. Now all of a sudden, she is going to run the business for her uncle, well good luck to her.

Hugo went back to his office, but he was not in a very good mood, he called Norma in and when she entered, he said breathlessly....

"I want to fuck you right now, right here. Any objections? She looked at him and wondered why he was so bluntly with her. She kept looking at his face but could not see anything there, so she smiled, pulled her skirt up slightly, so that he could see her pussy in full view, then took her one finger and started playing with herself right in front of him. He watched her for a few seconds then he came around his desk and she could see he was hard. So, she started making small noises, and moving her hips in round movements, showing him, she is horny. Hugo pulled down his zip and loosened his belt his penis was very hard, and it throbbed. He took hold of her by her waist and made her sit on the edge of the desk; she opened her legs, and he could see her clitoris was swollen. She was so fucking hot, he touched her pussy with his index finger, and he felt she was warm, wet and so fucking ready. He played with her clitoris as well and she was getting extremely horny, so she started playing with his cock, touching it softly with her hand and stroking it with her finger in round movements. Hugo was just as horny as Norma; he dropped his head and kissed her for the first time. They were both surprised that they liked it, the kiss deepened, and the next moment they were so horny and hot.

Hugo asked her. "In a whispering voice are you sure you want to lose your virginity to me like this? Or will you like it if we go to a hotel room?

"She said no hotels please I will feel like a whore, my place rather. But you are on the verge, let me give you a blow job, you can cum in my mouth. He looked at her and smiled, fuck this woman knows how to treat a guy. She bent down and started sucking his penis and stroking it with her tongue, playing alongside with her hand softly and arithmetically. Hugo groaned and then the next moment he came, into her mouth, she kept on sucking and stroking him with her tongue, but he stopped her saying he needed to fuck her. So, she got onto the edge of the table and he fingerfucked her till she cum.

"Hugo said to Norma, let's go to your place but not only to fuck we need to discuss something.

They left the office together, co-workers thinking they are going to a meeting outside the office, they both acted professionally, and Norma even took her tablet with which she never does when she goes home. But Hugo told her to act that way, he too had his briefcase with him and ask the junior to take messages. They left in separate cars, but he followed her in a safe distance so that nobody would know they were together. When they reached her house Hugo could not believe his eyes, it looked small from outside but so spacious inside.

"You can put your stuff in there, Norma said, I will fix us something to drink, we can talk in there.

Hugo saw it was a type of boudoir lounge, but it looked stunning and comfy, he sat down loosened his tie and waited for her to bring the drinks. Norma went to her bedroom to put something very sexy and see through on. When she entered the lounge Hugo was stunned by the beauty and grace this woman has. For the first time he could really look at her properly, he could see her breasts, the curve of her hips and her pussy, which was smoothly shaven. He cleared his throat took the glass from her and took a sip. She watched his every move and smiled mischievously.

"Hugo said: well Sandy is leaving for overseas within a day or two, but I have told her to take her stuff and go. She has been keeping me on a tight leash but in the meantime she did just what and when she wanted to. I have had enough of her bullshit. The thing is I really don't want to go into another affair can we be friends with benefits exclusively, until we decide what we really want? I will understand if you say no.

"Norma looked at him smiled and said, so you want to fuck me whenever you want after taking my virginity but also want to fuck other woman, we will just be exclusive friends? And if I want to fuck other guys, will that be okay with you Hugo?

12