All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 131-135'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep up the excellent work. Nice story development. I was hoping for more from the Sheriff, but that must be in later chapters. -- Seeker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Great story. A bit confusing at times, ie giving snippets of info on Sherif & wife & giving the impression that the story has been told?. I actually went back through the last few pages to make sure I had not missed it....

Anyhow keep up the good work.

Cheers,

John

EmmeranEmmeranalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Zach can only relate things he knows at that point in time, he often has short conversations but we only delve deeper when time allows; such as riding together on the road or sitting around in the evening. I'm looking for a tool that will let me build and post the full bio (as much as Zach knows) and those will be available on Patreon for the same buck a month they force me to charge. I also blog about things over there and post my research, chapters are published daily.

So as Zach learns more so will you, keep in mind that Matilda doesn't talk to Zach outside of telling him what to do and I doubt we'll ever learn more about her background. Frankly, I'm not sure I want to know more about Matilda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES