All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 016-020'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

First of all I want to thank you again for taking all your time, effort, and creativity to produce such a wonderful and incredibly real feeling story. You seem to cover every detail that would be prudent in a situation like this including the need to not only hire the right people for the job but to delegate that work smartly.

I have been enjoying this story more than I thought possible. I have been incredibly drawn into this story and have been very emotional since it hits somewhat close to home and actually brings back memories that are both happy and sad but you are doing one hell of a good job with the realism of this story and I applaud that as well.

KJay15KJay15over 3 years ago
Good so far

Strange that this is in the sci-fi section, its looking like this could work out to be a telephony back in time type story, strange that he's buying books on primitive life and cloth and thread and massive supplies of things that are easy to buy, he keeps using the "prepper" excuse but yeah, I think its going to be one of those time warp stories and its going to be very convenient for him to have dogs, horses, gold and silver, massive stores of food and tools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tails?

Rotts have their tails cut early. I’m very interested in this story sorry the devil is in the details

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, so far I haven't met any ET friends and the wealthy hard charging macho man is still a waste of male chromosomes.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

To anonymous. In australia it’s illegal to dock a dogs tail. Any breed it doesn’t matter. Docking tails is cosmetic only and impedes their ability to run and corner properly.

So a self proclaimed dog lover docking a tail in this day and age would be crazy. It’s been illegal for 25 years ish in aUstralia, that’s an entire generation. So with the USA banning pit bulls I can’t think that tail docking would be allowed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES