All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 184'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

I like your writing style, love the story, the character development has been steady, and well paced, (yep, it comes), but I struggle with the chapters being scenes, for the most part. This chapter and last could have been combined, and would have been more like a chapter.

The beginning of 183, our protag was hesding home, a damn site healthier than his first trip, and wiser about his and everyone's place. He was welcomed, toured the progress, reviewed 'the troops', and passed through a day.

184 is what 183 was missing, and I was able to read 183, then move directly to 184, which gave me the perception of one chapter. I didn't find myself looking for more at the end of 184, the way I did at the end of 183.

I'm struggling to put into words what I'm wanting to say because I am dead tired with the wonderful feeling from two days of hard, physical work, where I simultaneously feel like I made a 6 month leap forward on a project that's been brewing for 10-12 years, which is finally happening, and though I don't feel as 'sawed off' as I did yesterday, at this time, I still feel like my feet & ankles have been wore down, (up?), to just below my knees; yesterday, it felt like mid-thigh.

I made the big leap in progress because two friends came to help me, something I'm definitely not used to.

VetusNoctuaVetusNoctuaover 2 years ago

Hmm, I'm starting to wonder if I've missed something. How come we haven't heard from Banshee in a while? Maybe he figured out how to tame that shrew but I was left with the impression that she would need periodic doses of the "medicine" that worked so well with Mary and Banshee. The personality that was given to Banshee in the story did not sound like one that would just fade away and disappear.

Other than that nit, you have created a tale that has captivated this jaded old fart. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

like the story . a thousand words at a time is just frustrating. I will check back in a month or so ,maybe there will be more than a few minutes of the story

EmmeranEmmeranover 2 years agoAuthor

I will discuss Banshee's current status in an upcoming chapter. In short morality in her society is different from ours and she caught on very quickly to Zach's reluctance to or dislike of her style. Mary has, unbeknownst to Zach, already found interest in another important character. Zach simply saved her - but they never had intercourse if you recall.

Zach is not a collector of women, he may have flings but he doesn't have extra-marital romances. Particularly now that politics are involved as the town grows.

Banshee and all the other women he's been involved with along the way have happy lives as long as they last, Zach is truly not collecting a harem and Matilda remains the only enigma in the batch.

Zach is beginning to learn the meaning of the word 'discreet'.

-Emmeran

TREK1TREK1over 2 years ago

Emmeran

I see your patreon page are already up to chapter194, we were usually right behind patreon. Are you going to post here still?

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It figures, Patreon. Dick

EmmeranEmmeranover 2 years agoAuthor

The chapters on Patreon have not be edited. I have a dozen chapters with the editors and am waiting for their return, I was hoping to be able to post some today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story.

Have been patiently waiting for it to continue on Literotica.

Are you going to post more ?

And sorry, no i don't have money to spend on Patreon.

I do look for your writings, there are so very few good scfy writers on this site. Cheers Gordon.

TREK1TREK1over 2 years ago

WAITED LONG ENOUGH, BY JANUARY4 IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE HE LAST POSTED THEN HE GOES INTO THE JUNK FILE.

HAD ENOUGH.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series has the potential to by the best time travel work on literotica since SWMoHermt’s stories aeons ago. Hopefully the author has not abandoned it as some are claiming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series has the potential to be the best time travel work on Literotica since SWMOHermit’s stories eons ago. Well written and researched. I sincerely hope the author has not abandoned it as some are suggesting.

P_DoggP_Doggabout 2 years ago

Are we going to get anymore of this story on LIT? I sure hope so.

10Bender10Benderabout 2 years ago

Did you fall off the planet, Hoss?

SteveW1955SteveW1955about 2 years ago

Emmeran has been gravely I'll. I had not heard from him in 8 weeks, then he posted a note on Patreon this morning!

He will be resuming posting, but expect a slow pace.

Please be patient and kind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES