All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 185-189'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been patiently waiting for this story to continue. I hope the next installment is not as long in coming.

Keep up the good work.

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticabout 2 years ago

Welcome back... hope all is well with you and yours... I enjoyed your latest chapters and look forward to more of your well-written saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm happy to see another chapter to this fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a great story. Well written. After this long of a hiatus I trooly thought something terrible had happened to the author. Glad I was wrong!

AardieAardieabout 2 years ago

Welcome back! This one of my favorite stories. Five stars.

I know at some point that the doctor will get a proper medical education. That should be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At long last, a new submission/chapters.

I were just thinking that the author became a silent key.. what? 7 months?

Come on, give us wings beneath our feet, let us live up to the fantasy you are weaving.

EasyReader44EasyReader44almost 2 years ago

Welcome back, glad to see new chapters of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES