All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 026-030'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok... here we go... LOL

I am a little confused about what time of day it is, relative to the sun. You said he woke up at false dawn; that's usually just before the sun actually comes up over the horizon.

But then his watch, and then they go back to bed, "cause they haven't really slept."

So, they moved in time, a whole bunch, AND some odd hours?

GeoD

EmmeranEmmeranover 3 years agoAuthor
Traveling time

Yup, they got time zapped but they didn't move an exact amount of years, days, hours or seconds. Why would that happen?

EmmeranEmmeranover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapters are in the queue

The next five chapters are in the queue but this is a busy place and the Op's do a great job of spreading the submissions out. You will get the next five chapters when our turn comes up again.

This story was written as a daily serial story meant to be consumed one chapter at a time over your morning coffee.

Thanks again to the folks who run this website, it is my very favorite story site.

-Emmeran

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationover 3 years ago

I wonder if it's the same race of irresponsible extraterrestrial space-time artists that tossed Grantville back to 1632?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are they still in the same dimension?

I know the story is that they went back in time. But it seems more like they crossed dimension as well with the time and season change.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

I was enjoying the story until a time shift happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES