All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 036-040'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tazmuntazmunover 3 years ago
The premise of the story is quite interesting

I’ve really gotten into the story and I appreciate the time you’re putting into writing it. There is one little niggle though that I’d like to talk about. The last Installment was put into a different story category being novels. It’s hard to track a multi installment story when you don’t know where it’s going to have future versions placed. I personally don’t even look at a lot of the categories in the Literotica site so it was a pure accident I found this last version.

EmmeranEmmeranover 3 years agoAuthor
Story Category

I'm changing the story category to Novels and Novellas, sorry about that folks I didn't realize it was going to take on quite the life that it has. But then again I never planned on Matilda either.

I'll figure out a way to get the previous chapters moved over.

-Emmeran

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only one thing I would point out...

re: the addition of two children to the gang. When they are eating at the campfire, and our 'hero' calls to Amos, asking him to follow him, he addresses him as 'boy'.

A 21st century person, enlightened as much as our hero, would be sensitive to 'boy' being the equivalent of a racial epitath, and would not use it. If he did, he would realize what he said, and quickly correct himself. Hell, you have him apologizing for 'cursing'; he certainly wouldn't call a runaway slave, 'boy', immediately.

You had him immediately refer to Amos as son; I submit, in line with the character you've created, he would have addressed Amos as 'son', immediately.

A good twist to the plot. It creates some much needed reality for Sonya, and adds a much needed tension source for a story bordering on 'Cinderella' territory. Bordering, but not in. LOL

geoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sonia, as the token liberal, has an I.Q. about 50 points lower than anyone else. Reminds me of "Farnham's freehold."

Irritating, in the same way as a story with a reality challenged token conservative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES