All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 096-100'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ncpetencpeteabout 3 years ago

I have had some good chuckles reading your story. Just the interaction with the women is enough to keep you on your toes keeping everything strait, not to mention the rest. It looks like you are having fun with it. Thanks for sharing it with us. Looking forward to the next post. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your work. More, more, more. And faster!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best story ever.

Gold!!! Next chapter PLEASE! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful! You're a marvelous story teller! 3 parts in 3 days! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loving this story , it's got it all..action,adventure, sex, humour and even more humour. Please do not stop writing and thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just some thoughts.

- About this time portland cement was just being invented and aluminum cost more than gold.

- He might want to figure out how to drill a well. If he can do it deep enough there is natural gas in Nebraska which works a heck of a lot better than wood.

- A steam engine would be a killer app.

- Oddly I think the only mines in Nebraska are for rare earth metals and lead. Which would useful if he has a map of where to find them. Knowledge is money at that point

- Each house should have a arched shaped stone walled root cellar for hiding during tornados

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 3 years ago
Loving this so far but

when is a "coming to Jesus moment" going to happen to the Deacon and those that trashed Mary?

One thing I don't understand with time travel stories, and maybe this is just the Sociopath coming out in me, but why not take steps to ensure certain injustices never end up happening? For instance, why not poison Leavenworth and the Quartermaster thereby ending tragedies caused by them? Yes, I realize things can change and possibly not for the better but in most cases, the worst possible result has already happened as history. So any change even slightly would end with a better result. I'm not talking about world-changing things, just regional changing things.

Here is an example of what NOT TO CHANGE. I was out with a friend at a bar and he came across a bunch of his so-called, intellectual friends aka Social Justice Warriors. We were all a mixed bag of races, some white, black, American Indian, and a couple of Asians. Of course, the topic of discussion was George Floyd and others recently in the news. Someone stated that they wished they could go back in time and prevent slavery from happening in America. Everyone agreed except me.

I told them that would be a serious mistake. I was instantly branded a racist even though I am mostly of Ojibwe heritage lol. I then agreed with them and said, "fine, if you don't wish to ever exist, then ya, stop slavery from happening in America". They couldn't fathom the fact that without slavery, without the sacrifices of their kin, they would not exist in the here and now. That shut them up except for one mouthy little white bitch who just couldn't understand the concept that none of those black people would be sitting with her at the table if slavery didn't exist LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES