All Comments on '10 Year Long Romantic Valentine'

by AustinAvalon20

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Back in the day . . .

we called girls like 'Lovely Lisa' prick teasers.

Matt's a sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
April Fools Tesla Test Drive Swap: You turned off comments?!

What a fucking wimp. Juvenile and fragile much? If you can't take the heat stay out of the sunlight. Join the other snowflakes in your safe space.

The writing was not that bad, but the cowardice is so disappointing. You might want to go to the skin store, see if they have a thicker version you can try on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

R u kidding me. First of all the title is misleading. It was not a 10 year romance. It was 2 dates that were 10 years apart. Plus what a c*ck tease. Unbearable. So she goes to NY expecting a ring and waits 5 rears before giving up on the D bag. Come on. How about 1 maybe 2 years tops. Meanwhile the whole 10 years she has never bothered to contact her BEST friend. And the when she does he gives her a ring on date#2? Ridiculous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAustinAvalon20@AustinAvalon20
Check out my two 2021 Valentines Day Contest stories: "Sisters Share A Valentine Boyfriend" and "10 Year Long Romantic Valentine." Be careful what you dream about! Your dreams may come true! Or they may end up in a story on Literotica! Or both! Enjoy these made stories ab...