10 Year Long Romantic Valentine

Story Info
Can Romance last for a 10 year long Valentine Date?
9.1k words
4.39
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I wrote a Group Sex story for the 2021 Valentine's Day Contest, "Sisters Share A Valentine Boyfriend," I knew I needed to write another story in the Romance category. Hopefully, this story is more romantic, with plenty of action we love to read on Literotica! Everyone is over twenty-two years old.

This is a made-up story, featuring made-up characters, doing made-up things. Or is it? Be careful what you wish for!

The lyric lines from the Beyonce song "All the Single Ladies" are real.

#

CHAPTER ONE - FEBRUARY 11th, 2011

I heard the soft knock on my Westwood Village apartment door. "The answer is yes!" I heard whispered from behind the door.

Another long and much harder knock."The answer is... Yes!" in a insisting female voice.

Who could it be?

Heavy pounds on the door. "I said the answer is YES!!!" screamed at full cheerleader volume.

It could only be Lisa, my UCLA cheerleader next-door neighbor. The woman who derailed every clear thought in my male brain. My best female friend who had turned down my many advances over the past year, we had lived next to each other. We were both twenty-two and, if she was like me, all I day dreamed of was sex!

Curly red hair, alabaster skin framed her girl next door face. Slim and sexy with more than her share of female secondary sexual characteristics. Like big boobs. Flared hips. Small waist. And legs, legs, legs. But the killer was that face with big green eyes, a nose that wrinkled when she smiled, beaming white teeth, with lips... oh my god... I wanted to kiss those puffy, shapely, expressive lips.

" Umm... hi... Lovely Lisa! Was that you yelling outside?"

"The answer is yes, Matt. I mean... yes... I will go out with you..."

"You didn't even let me ask the question... this time..."

"I thought I'd save your breath... you ask me out every time we are together... I say no every time... A girl can change her mind. Does Valentines Day work?"

"Oh... Yeah... that can work... really well!" I mumbled, realizing that was three days from now.

"OK. You are in charge. You know what I like. But do you know what I want? Here is your chance to audition!"

"OK, Lisa. Pick you up at 7:00. Monday. February 14th, 2011. Valentine's Evening!"

"Let me know where we are going the day before!"

She smiled with those big blue eyes taking in my response. She leaned in then slowly and sensually brushed my lips with hers. Lisa sashayed back to her front door while my mind recorded every movement of her short denim skirt and long legs. The rhythm of of her cheeks moving side to side as her legs pushed each hip out in an accentuated mating dance. I was defenseless.

She stopped at the door and blew me a kiss. "See you then!"

She shocked me! But my body wasn't wasting any time. My chubby was mobilizing three days before the date! Whoa there, Mattie! Let's save that to when I can use it!

You can learn a lot by sharing a bedroom wall with your apartment neighbor. Cheap construction and poor sound proofing can make listening entertaining. Lisa's and my bed headboards share the same wall.

I'm sure she did not realize that her headboard and bed bumped the wall when she moved vigorously. I loved it did! My imagination went wild, inventing and taking part in the intense sex on the other side of the wall.

As a Film Student at UCLA, it was important I practice bringing visions to life on the screen. Lisa did not know she appeared in many of my screen plays and director's illustrations. And so many late night imagination exercises.

Lisa also loved music! Beyonce was her current play it til the walls melt choice.

"All the Single Ladies" would boom most late nights. Often I would hear her dancing and singing along. I could feel the floor move in our second-floor bedrooms. And hear her always sing out the big finish lines of the chorus aimed at the man who missed out.

"If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Don't be mad once you see that he want it

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it"

Who wouldn't put a ring on Lovely Lisa if they had a chance?

I kept my music quieter since I knew I would share all it said about me.

And I pulled my bed away from the wall not to telegraph my every thrust of my imaginary love making with Lisa.

Lisa had a hot and heavy boyfriend from out of town. Alex was a jock at UCLA who graduated and now was a Wall Street Investment Banker. When he visited, they lived the high life. Weekends, they explored the LA party scene.

Or he would whisk her off to San Francisco or back to New York for the weekend.

Her reactions to Alex's monthly sleepovers earned her the nickname "The Moaning Lisa!" Lisa was overtly sexually responsive and a loud and dirty talker.

I loved secretly listening and imagining Lisa in the throes of passion. I wished it was me she was loving instead!

I could not figure out why she loved singing the "Shoulda put a ring on it" song. From the sounds of things, she was not waiting for a ring to give Alex everything he could imagine!

The nickname I wanted to take part in giving her was "The Westwood Wall Banger." A guy has to have goals!

But we were friends. So I could only listen and imagine.

I could never convince her to go out on a date. It was a lost cause, but I kept asking. I would ask her every time I saw her like a reflex. It became a joke for both of us.

She would use me as a male sounding board for her relationship drama. Evening walks through Westwood, catch a movie and lots of talking while pounding drinks at the sidewalk cafes in warm and always pleasant Southern California.

Our long talks always got back to her relationship with Alex. She was pushing Alex for a commitment so they could get it on. He was leading her on with promises of the ring, then moving to New York City to be his woman.

I commiserated Alex was just leading her on so he could continue to fuck her.

"Oh, no. We are not fucking! I need to be engaged before I can be fully intimate! It's just the way I was brought up. It's just like Beyonce sings "If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it!""

"So if you are not humping Alex, then what are all those passion plays I hear through the wall? It sounds like someone gets to heaven!"

"We have our ways!" she blushed.

It's tough to be the friend to a passionate girl you want for your own. But she constantly reminds you that dating would just ruin your friendship. Not in my dreams!

I noticed her normal bubbly personality had become more sad. Maybe the relationship with Alex was on the rocks? I could hope!

#

Date preparation overwhelmed me.

I knew if I wanted to compete with the memory of the Wall Street guy, I would have to book an incredible experience. But I was a poor college student. I had to try for cool rather than exotically expensive.

I knocked on her door the day before the date.

"Lovely Lisa! Tomorrow night we do... Santa Monica... pick you up at 7:00... chauffeured in a Red Ford Mustang convertible I borrowed for the night... dinner and drinks at the Hotel facing beach... while watching the sun go down... then walk the Pier at twilight with all the lights ablaze... a night time walk on the beach... Gelato on the shopping street... with window shopping... a few more drinks at a cool dive bar... then I will chauffeur you home in the mustang convertible... to celebrate our first date... with chilled champagne... at your place... or mine... sound like a plan?"

"It would have sounded better if you took a breath!" Lisa roared with laughter! "That will be awesome, Matt!"

And so it was! Awesome! On Valentine's Day we laughed and walked arm in arm. We window shopped, picking out china. Held hands through dinner. Surprise kisses on the neck. Rode the Ferris Wheel wrapped in each other's arms. Took our shoes off and waded in to the cold Pacific. Kissed on the beach until the Beach police rousted us.

It was my best first date ever! Lovely Lisa enjoyed the lighthearted evening of fun.

As we screamed down the 5, I yelled over the wind noise, "Lovely Lisa! I've always wanted to say this."

"Let me guess!" Lisa laughed and countered. "Your place or mine?"

"Well... since you are asking now... I pick the Lovely Lisa Lounge!"

"You are incorrigible!"

#

I dropped into my apartment to pull together the chilled champagne. Lisa popped into her place to get ready. It seemed like I was watching a dream as I knocked on her door.

"Come In! The door is open!"

I looked at her apartment, which was a mirror image of my apartment. "What, no hot tub in the living room?"

Lisa was sitting on her feminine soft leather couch covered with pillows of every type, color and texture. Low volume romantic soul music filled the room. Valentine decorations were everywhere in the apartment.

Lisa had changed from her date outfit of silk button down low cut green blouse with skin tight designer jeans. Her black lace bra and matching thong top were teasingly and subtly exposed.

Now she wore a valentine themed purple satin mid thigh length robe embroidered with "Got Valentine?" The black belt tied in a bow. As she moved, it was obvious there was more outfit under the robe to explore.

I was still in my date outfit of patterned evening buttoned shirt and lightweight black dockers.

I set up the champagne on the coffee table, sat next to Lisa on the couch, and proposed a toast. "Let's toast to surviving our first date!"

"We haven't survived yet, Matt! You still have to pass a few more tests!"

I could barely get out "What tests?" Before Lisa was sitting in my lap, facing me. Her athletic thighs holding her in a spread legged position. I moved forward, put our glasses down. I put my arms around her to support her better. She took advantage to move her head to the side and start a deep, soulful kiss. Oh my god. I was in heaven! Our breathing became shorter and shallower.

"Well, you passed the first kiss test. But there still a few more tests for you."

Lisa's big green eyes locked with my gaze. "I had a great time tonight, Matt!"

"What do you mean had! I'm having a great time right now! And I'm ready for more!"

I started kissing her ears and neck, inhaling her intoxicating perfume. She relaxed in my arms as I continued my kisses. This was too good to be true! Lovely Lisa who filled my dreams every night as an unobtainable woman was returning my kisses while dressed in a satin robe. Which reminded to me to keep my hands moving to explore what else she was wearing.

I licked along her neck. "Mmm." That got a reaction! Maybe "The Moaning Lisa" would make an appearance if I kept up the stimulation!

My hands gently traced up and down her satin robe covered back. Her cheerleading made her amazingly fit. Smooth, supple and sexy! Her hands followed my lead in caressing my back.

I dropped my right hand down, and it landed on her perfect bare thigh. I teased my hand slowly closer to the hem of the robe. "Mmm." Another success. Lisa dropped her hypnotized right hand and softly rubbed and grasped my tensed thigh in my lightweight Dockers. It was my turn to groan!

My left hand was feeling left out until it also moved down to hold those warm smooth muscled cheeks encased in satin. It all fit in one hand! I pulled her ass to bring her closer. Her robe slid up higher on her thighs, revealing a purple satin baby doll with lace trim.

Lisa moved in my lap in time with the slow soul music. Moaning with every contact I started.

My right hand left her luscious thighs and my fingers traced her puffy lipstick accentuated lips. She took the fingers into her overheated mouth for a quick tease and lick. I continued the journey down her chin and neck to part her open robe, exposing the purple satin bustier baby doll top. There they were! The massive tits I had imagined for so long. My fingers could not wait! I grasped the necklace that pointed to the canyon of her cleavage. Then released it and continued under her left breast and cradled it from below. So warm and soft and resilient and yes, hefty for a small girl like Lisa.

"Oh. My. God!" Lisa muttered under her breath as she leaned back to give my hands more room to work. Her crotch moved forward ever closer to cover my swollen dockers. Thank god I had worn the slippery satin boxers that left a little room for the throbbing monster that was now inhabiting my pants. I never wanted this exploration to end. Such sweet torture to be so close, but still so far away.

Lisa moved her hand up my thigh and almost by accident brushed my package for a few seconds. Then she continued down the other thigh. Then back up the thigh to the package and down the other thigh. She established a tortuous rhythm, like a pendulum rubbing each thigh with a brief squeeze of the throbbing package on each trip. She synchronized her low guttural sounds to accentuate every touch of my package. This tease was going to kill me!

I continued my assault, rhythmically grasping and lightly squeezing her glorious satin wrapped breasts. Her excited eraser tipped nipples were obvious under the bra. I brushed over them. Lisa whooped! "Oh. I'm so loving your touch! Touch me... under the bra... skin on skin! Don't stop!"

So, of course, I removed my hand to untie the robe belt. Lisa had a crazed, frustrated look. She grabbed her satin robe and slipped it off her body to be a puddle on the floor.

It gave me a great opportunity to sample her tits. I bent my head down to lick the nipples through the bustier bra top. She was too hot to wait for the slow buildup.

She reached to the front of the bustier and released it with the front fasteners. Her glorious breasts came into view. I attacked them with my wet, hot mouth. Oh, the taste of an excited woman's skin and that special taste of nipple. It's a primal reaction. It was having a huge response on my cock, which was doing penis raises to impress Lisa.

She lifted her body and rearranged her spread legs on my right thigh. I could feel the furious heat and humidity on my dockers covered thigh coming from her panties. She was settling in to ride my thigh!

"God damn! Are you going to make me beg you?"

"Those are my Sunday pants, Lisa!"

She jumped up again in frustration! She kneeled in front of the couch and unbuckled my belt and pulled down the zipper, almost catching my bouncing cock in the zipper. I raised my torso. She impatiently pulled the Dockers off. The rocket strained the black satin boxers. Lisa pulled herself up by holding on to my cock!

She again jumped up to ride my thigh as she covered my face with kisses.

"Do I need to beg you, Matt?"

Her grinding on my naked thigh was unbelievably hot! Her black satin panties came into view with each forward movement. Soaked panties outlined her yearning camel toe. Her female perfume was working its magic on our libidos!

My hands each chose a thigh and slid up closer to her heaven.

"Oh God! That's moving in the right direction!" she moaned as she ground on me.

I slid my fingers up to touch the panties that were even hotter and wetter than they looked. I touched the satin crotch, feeling that incredible hot softness and feeling and hearing her invitation to do even more.

"Is this what you want me to do, Lisa? To trace the furrow. To rub my vibrating fingers along that forbidden erotic zone. To push my fingers through the stretched satin? To sneak around the side of the panties? To pull down your panties? To plunge my fingers into your soaked pussy?"

"Oh, damn you! Just do it!"

"First, Lovely Lisa, my boxers are really binding me. Can I get a little help?"

She moved her face in so our noses touched. She massaged the satin boxer tower. Then she whispered in my ear.

"Is this cock massage helpful? Does it take you cock's mind off knowing... feeling... and wishing it could be in... inside my slippery... soaked... cunt... that is grinding... and covering your thigh... with lubricating juices? Does that help?"

"Or does your cock need some air? Before it disappears into a dark, warm place?"

Lisa pulled the boxer waistband down, dodging the pulsating tool. She exposed the extended monster ready to report for duty! I was so ready to use that bad boy to fill her sopping wet grasping pussy!

"This slippery cave?" I moaned as my middle finger bounced off the stretched satin crotch. "Ooops! The panties block the entrance! Maybe if I just sneak around the edge of this satin door, I can plunge right in!"

"Do it and quit torturing me, you bastard!"

"Matt, do you think you can make me cum... faster than I can make you cum? With just those fingers?"

"Lisa, I might have to get my tongue involved... I mean... if that is not too stimulating for you? Or maybe you need something thicker than my fingers?"

Then the phone rang!

It threw a wet blanket on the intense preliminaries to consummating the date!

Lisa and I untangled as she seemed intent to get the phone in the bedroom.

I sat half undressed on the couch with my rocket ready to launch.

I waited. And I waited. I heard some faint talk from behind the closed bedroom door. There was crying. There was laughing. And then some promises made. I heard the phone get hung up. Still Lisa did not come out. And then more crying.

I got up and buckled up my pants and walked to the closed bedroom door. I open it to find Lisa crying on her bed. Helium Valentine balloons were floating around the room. Scented candles burned on the nightstands, providing a romantic glow.

"What's wrong, Lisa? Who was on the phone?" She motioned me to join her on the bed.

"I'm so sorry!" Lisa sniffed. "I'm so sorry the call interrupted us. Are you OK, Matt?"

"Well... I had the most beautiful UCLA cheer leader half naked in my arms! The phone rings. And my dream is over! I'm OK but... Yeah... I guess that is a little hard to take."

"Oh, so it's not me you didn't get? You are missing out on that hot fantasy of a UCLA cheerleader naked in your arms? Is that it? Well, we can fix that!"

She jumped over to her dresser, pulled out a selection of UCLA men's basketball athletic garb and threw it at me. "Get out of the bedroom and put these on! I'll call you back in when it's game time!"

I suited up and wondered what the hell was next? The UCLA fight song blared from the bedroom door. Lisa appeared in full blue and gold cheerleader outfit with two giant pom-poms. Bustier style with low-cut neckline barely covering the tops of the nipples. The bouncy skirt was inches below the bottom of her ass. I could not to wait to see what was under that skirt! Her silver jewelry included 20 silver bracelets jingled and jangled, making noise to enhance every movement!

She pranced into the living room, surrounding me with a blur of whooshing pom-poms. I watched and heard her every sexy move. I could not believe that minutes ago I was ready to inhabit her core and melt into her. She overwhelmed me with the spectacle, smell and sexual invitation of this whirling package of cheerleading female!

My male appendage was ready to resume right where we were so rudely interrupted. It dented the UCLA basketball shorts, pointing towards Lisa. My mind was damn confused. But I was willing to get busy again!

She herded me with her pom-poms back into the bedroom. "It's time for the goal line stand! Can you get into the end zone or will you lose this game? Will you cross the line and get the cheerleader?"

I ran to Lisa, picked her up her carried her to the edge of the bed and together we dove in! Laughing and celebrating our fantasy score! I ended up laying on top of Lisa, panting and ready to explode with excitement.

"And now I get the cheerleader?"

"If you have to ask..."

"Shut up and make love to me!"

"I will only make love with a letterman! And I don't see you have a letter. Maybe I can help. Matt. Are you ready to letter in the sport of UCLA love?"