10 Year Long Romantic Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UCLA love? What the hell is that?"

"UCLA... You Clit Lick Amazing!"

"Where do I sign up?"

"Matt... right... down... here..." as she pushed my head toward her UCLA cheerleader panties. I twisted around in the bed to a 69 position... just in case she really got excited!

I breathed deep the intoxicating aroma of a hot, ready to eat woman. My fingers confirmed the blue panties were wet and ready for tasting. There was a camel toe forming from all her excitement and exertions. I ran my wet tongue along her crease and sampled her sweet taste thru the panties. My fingers eased under the elastic edge of the official cheerleader panties to touch the soft soaking wet lips. So close.

I pulled the small amount of fragrant wet fabric to side so I could admire her pussy.

My tongue descended straight to her bare lower lips. Her swollen clit was an easy target! But maybe I should take it slower with an indirect approach. Or not! As a over revved male, I dove straight past her blossoming lips and into her love canal.

"Matt... you... are... not... fooling around..."

I moved my tongue up to circle her clit area with my tongue. Not yet touching her clit. But driving her crazy with anticipation.

"Oh! Matt! Mmm! You are so close to earning those UCLA letters! Go ahead... Suck it... lick it... Give me more... more fingers, more tongue!"

"Lisa. Can you show me what you mean?"

Lisa lowered her curly red hair to cover my tented UCLA basketball shorts. Her breath traced the log and warmed it. She reached up the leg of the shorts to cup my balls. My testicles were rapidly squeezing closer and closer to my body to get ready for the launch.

She smiled up at me as she used her other hand to pull the front of the shorts down, close to exposing my tortured tower.

"Should I stop, Matt?"

"Don't you fucking stop now! You are torturing me!" as I thrust up towards her teasing mouth.

"Would it be OK... if I just... pulled these UCLA shorts... down? They seem to be... getting wet. And getting in my way."

She pulled the shorts down to my knees.

"Matt, can you lead the cheer in your condition? You know it... give me a U... go ahead... while I give you head!"

"Mmm! Ohhhh!.. gimme... gimme a U!"

Lisa's lips kissed the base of my engorged cock and licked up the shaft an inch.

"Jesus!... Give... gimme a C!" I grunted.

Lisa's lips tried to reach around the entire shaft while swiping her tongue up and down the gyrating shaft.

"Ohhhhh... give me an L, damn it!"

She opened her mouth over the bulging head, took it inside and rotated her tongue around it.

"Gimme me a fucking A!" I screamed.

Lisa's mouth dropped and took all the eight inches down her throat! It was all I could do not to flood her with buckets of cum!

"Hold on, Matt. Don't cum! It will get even better!"

She moaned around my naked cock. Making noises that must be against the law across the world.

"Oh, those... those sounds you make... The Moaning Lisa! You are so fucking hot! You are going to make me cum! And cum! And fucking cum until I flood you with my cum! I'm going to shove my cock in you and never take it out!"

"Whoa Boy! Let's see what we can do about your condition."

Lisa pushed me down on my back. She reached to the bedstead for some lube oil and poured it over my throbbing, dancing cock. Well, at least a hand job would put me out of my misery.

She also poured some lube oil over her panties, covering her pussy and ass, and sensuously rubbed it into all her already slippery parts.

"Lisa, you incredible tease!"

I laid on my back and moved Lisa to lay face up on me. She was light and oh so slippery on top of me. My cock was vertical, slippery and searching for the heavens. My dick was where he wanted to be. Lisa reached down and slid my eight inches alongside her sopping lips. She clamped her legs tightly together, squeezing my cock with her athletic thighs while my cock slid along her yearning lips. The purple head appeared above her torturing thighs, wishing it could just get inside her pussy that was so close. She made it worse by reaching down to tickle the head and spread the lube and pre-cum.

"Matt, this is so hot, but you can't fuck me! No cock in pussy! Promise?"

Lisa was moaning and enjoying every thrust as we moved in a primal rhythm.

"Matt, help me! I need to cum! Hand me my silver bullet!"

"You want a beer?"

"No! That Silver Bullet egg vibrator on your bed-side table! Hurry! Turn it on and place the Silver Bullet near my clit!"

"Oh, that's good! Turn it up... faster! Make it have that stop and start rhythm... like you are shoving your huge hard on in and out of me! Move it right on top of my clit! Do you feel the vibration on your cock? Through my soaked panties? Oh, my god! I'm getting so close! Oh yeah! Move it closer to my clit! Oh, it's too much! I'm going to cum buckets of female juices... all over... your... naked cock!"

My lubricated rocket was sliding along her panty covered slippery lips. No penetration. It was not fucking! But it was fucking close! Her pantie covered cunt was slipping and sliding and begging me to fuck her. The Silver Bullet was sending her and me. She shoved the Bullet every few strokes to touch my rabid cock head.

This what she must have done with Alex on those "Moaning Lisa" performances!

My hands reached around to each caress a glorious hard nippled tit. Her generous ass was dancing on my balls.

"Lisa, Pull those panties off and let me fuck you!"

"No cock in pussy! You will just have to imagine how it would feel inside my hot snatch... with your naked cock... in my soaking wet cunt... so deep... all the way up me til there is no more room and my cunt just blocks you... from puncturing me with your rock hard boner... while my walls squeeze you and massage the cum... right up your shaft... just like my hot cheerleader thighs are squeezing your cum... right up your rocket... that is so ready to explode... explode inside my pulsating pussy... but not inside... not inside my pussy... but... you might want to cum all over my cheerleader panties..."

"Lisa... I... I'm going to... cum... I want to be inside you... naked inside you... cuming inside you... what can I do... what can I say? What should I sing? Should I sing your favorite song!"

I sang a bad rendition while gasping for breath and monitoring the cum moving up my shaft! I would not last a minute more if she kept this up!

"If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it. Don't be mad once you see that he want it. If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it" I crooned the Beyonce song.

Lisa froze!

The hottest women I could imagine disappeared! She pulled away and moved over to the side of the bed, hugging the pillows and sobbing uncontrollably.

Instant guilt and regret wracked me! What kind of guy mocks his girl with that song while being half inch from fucking her begging pussy?

"Matt, we need to talk... I can't do this... you are right..." "If you liked it you shoulda put a ring on it!"... like the song says..."

"That telephone call was from Alex.... and he asked me to marry him... and I said yes!... and I'm so sorry... he wants me to move back to New York in a few days... and I said yes... He got me an interview with the New York Knicks Dance team... it's the opportunity of a lifetime... I'm so confused... and so upset... but Matt... I just can't do this! I'm so sorry... but you better leave now so I don't change my mind and throw this all away by fucking you!"

"Throw it all away by fucking me?"

"You better go! I will come and say goodbye before I leave for New York. I'm so sorry."

What a waste! Lisa and I had it all! Our minds needed each others stimulation. She was my best friend. My only confidant. The wild woman who inhabited my nightly wet dreams. I should not have brought up that fucking song! Or I should have followed its advice and put a ring on it!

She never came by before she left for the Big Apple. It was a Valentine Date Interuptis, hopefully never repeated in my life!

#

CHAPTER TWO - FEBRUARY 14th, 2021

I was staring at my Apple Watch to pass the time. Sunday at 7:15 PM.

The watch rang... "Matt... I'm running late!" Lovely Lisa lilted from my Dick Tracy watch!.

"No problem, Lisa... I've only been waiting 10 years!" I laughed.

I was waiting, seated alongside a water feature fountain in the lobby of the LA Bonaventure Hotel. Even the threatening curving shafts of water fired over my head could not distract me from my date with destiny... I mean Lisa.

How the hell did I get here? Three days ago, I saw her name on my ringing phone. I had not talked to Lisa in almost 10 years since that Valentine Date I could not erase from my brain.

"Hey Matt... I'm in LA for a convention. Want a do over on that Valentines Date?"

"Ten years later?"

"Sunday. Valentine's Evening. 7:00 PM. LA Bonaventure. My turn to plan everything. It's on my expense account. Valentine Clubbing attire. Meet you in the lobby!"

"Ummm... Sure... But..."

"See you then! Hopping on the plane!" Click and she was gone.

I had so many questions. And I had to have a better outcome this decade!

So I was waiting for her. Again. Would I never learn?

Five minutes later, "Hey Matt, can you drop by the Volo Wine shop in the lobby and pick up some champagne? It's paid for and ready to pick up. There's a key for you with the front desk. I'm in 1469. Let yourself in. I'm in the shower. I can't wait to see you!"

#

What a thrill to be entering the hotel room of the woman I've been dreaming of for ten years! And she is naked in the shower getting ready for me!

I barely fit through the door because of my inflated ego and swelling slacks. I forgot all about that when I saw the LA Skyline in the floor to ceiling glass dominating the room. Pulled back drapes framed the unobstructed view of LA. It was definitely a luxury suite with appointments suitable for the richest clients. The bedroom was probably behind those closed double wood doors. With a bathroom spa occupied by my probably naked Valentine Date!

Life is good!

I set the Volo champagne on the wet bar. I put her Valentine's Day present on the desk near the window.

"Hello, handsome!" Lisa said as she pops her shower cap covered head out of the bedroom door. From what I can see, she looks dazzling! She smells great!

"Wow! Lovely Lisa! At last!"

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I had to make a few last-minute changes to tomorrow morning's speech. Just a couple minutes more!"

"I hope you don't mind room service for dinner? They have the most amazing Kobe Beef Restaurant down stairs. The food should be here in 20 minutes. I know you will love it! And no interruptions while we catch up!"

I sat on the couch admiring the LA twinkling lights while I waited.

Ten minutes later, she appeared through the double doors. It was a grand entrance calculated to affect my mental, emotional and physical state!

The ten years had been very kind to her! At thirty-two, she was at the peak of her female sexual attractiveness. I got an instant hard on. We embraced and kissed!

"Lovely Lisa! How can you be even lovelier?" Her curly red hair and green eyes were more entrancing than before! Her perfect body appeared more perfect with a pound or two in strategic places.

But I could not believe what she was wearing!

"Lisa, is that the same... ummm... same...?"

"Yes! You remembered! It's the same Valentines's Robe as 10 years ago. Maybe with some other outfit pieces. Do you approve?"

"Didn't you see my tongue hanging out?"

She wore the same Valentine themed purple satin mid thigh length robe embroidered with "Got Valentine?" The black belt tied in a bow. I noticed the outfit included sheer stockings entering red fuck me stilettos. What the hell?

"Matt, you always had a way with compliments!" Lisa laughed. "So take off the blazer and let's relax."

"Let's toast first! Here's to do overs! May this Valentine's Evening exceed both of our dreams! Or at least end better than our last Valentine's evening."

The food arrived. The family style dinner from the Kobe Beef restaurant was sublime. A feast of tastes and textures that could not be beaten.

During dinner we caught up on the last 10 years.

"So Lisa, it shocked me to hear from you after ten years of silence."

"I was so sorry how our Valentine's Date ended. I was too embarrassed and traumatized to talk to you about it. Every day I did not call you, made it harder and harder for me to call. I thought I would never talk to you again. I'm so happy you took the call and are here now!"

"I'm glad I'm here too, Lisa!"

"So I left Westwood a few days after our Valentine's Day Massacre. New York City was a fabulous opportunity I could not pass up. Alex had promised... and that sums up the first five years in NYC. Alex promised the ring on the finger. In the end, all I got was the finger. I was so screwed by his manipulation! He got the UCLA cheerleader on his arm and occasionally in his bed. But he wouldn't put a ring on it, so he never got the pussy he needed and wanted. So one night I realized, after almost breaking his dick while jacking him. He would never put a ring on it. It was time to end the relationship!"

"I'm so sorry to hear that! You should have called me. I would have come running to rescue you!"

"At that time, I had no use for men! You could not have helped. I moved in with another female dancer for the New York Knicks Dance Team. And got into... well... we were lovers... and roommates!"

"Females are the best lovers!"

"So true based on my experience with men, present company excepted!" she laughed as she squeezed my thigh.

"So Lisa, you still have the V card... still a virgin with the men?"

"I'm still living the song! At least for living, breathing male appendages!"

"Anyway, my lover Mina and I formed a business based on a mutual interest. I'm here in LA for a convention where we will release some new products tomorrow morning."

"Sounds cool. You must do pretty well!"

"It's important to use those expense accounts to look successful!"

"Is Mina here? I'd love to meet her!"

"Matt. Actually, we on a trial separation. Relationships are hard, especially when you are in business together. So she has a room in one of the other towers of the hotel."

"And we are staying in tonight to minimize her seeing you with me?"

"Matt, you have always been so smart! No use adding more drama to this convention! So what is your 411? Tell me in the next 30 seconds what you have been doing for the past ten years!"

"I won't need that much time... just missing you... and wondering what happened... to our friendship?"

"While I've been waiting for you like an abandoned dog, I became a documentary film producer, director, and writer. I get to chase the truth or make it up, to tell other peoples' stories. It keeps me busy."

"What about... any women?"

"Oh. The occasional costume designer when I couldn't afford the help. Caterers have also been good to me. There are always good snacks in the refrigerator. But really, I've been coasting on relationships."

"I'm still really puzzled about what happened to us. And I think no woman can live up to the vaunted image of you I carry around. They figure that out real fast."

"And I never went out on a Valentine's Date since... since you and I, ten years ago."

"Me either, Matt. I could not face those unresolved feelings my shrink said would boil up. That's why I called you, Matt. To finally figure out how to deal with this!"

"But first, Matt... a present for you! I hope you are open-minded?"

"We will find out!" I opened the professionally wrapped gift.

"What is this? A Surrender To Love Kit?"

"It's from Surrender. That's my company. We produce female erotic toys. We started by specializing in solo female and female on female couples toys."

"But we are releasing a couples line for heterosexual couples. Tomorrow morning. And I'm unveiling the products. The Surrender To Love Kit is our first hetero couple product."

"That sounds like you you will double your business when you let the men have some fun!"

"Yeah... but I have a problem... I have not personally experienced the hetero couple products and... well, I feel like a fraud... if I'm saying how great the products are... when I haven't tried them. Do you feel my pain?"

"Let me guess... Mina objected to the idea of you doing any focus group testing with a man?"

"I knew you would figure it out! So as part of our get together... can we... get together... using these new products? "

"I surrender to being a Surrender... ummm... focus group guy... or crash test dummy... with you... tonight!"

"I knew I could count on you!" Lisa held me close and kissed me on the lips, intending to start the investigation.

Lisa hastily removed my Valentine Club shirt and slacks. She was obviously eager to begin research! She left me in my Valentine patterned silk boxers that were under assault from within by my rapidly growing cock.

I was also eager to help her out of her Valentine Robe. And rub my hands up and down those glorious sheer stockings, looking for a garter belt. And find what other unmentionables she was wearing. The satin black baby doll had no obvious buttons, zipper or clasps to open.

"Lisa, I can't wait!"

"Then don't!" she whispered.

The sudden sound of velcro releasing shocked me as she ripped the front of the satin baby doll apart and threw it across the room!

"Oh, my god! Lisa, You look good enough to devour!"

Lisa's breasts bounced. No tan lines. The nipple studs glistened in contrast to the light chocolate brown nipples. The matching belly button ring. The black lacy thong. The garter belt holding up sheer stockings. And the fuck me red stilettos.

She was almost too much for me to take!

Lisa laid on her back on the couch. She raised her sheer stocking legs up to my face and then lowered them to my lap.

"Matt, why don't you try the Surrender Love Oil to start!"

I slowly dribbled the love oil on her tight torso. What a joy to spread the oil with my hands! The oil was self warming and smelled like vanilla. I traced her rib cage. Down her female belly. I filled her belly button with the now warmed oil and felt her belly button ring. My slippery hands fanned out below her belly to just tease along the top of her black thong. The lace top edge was getting wet from the love oil.

Lisa closed her eyes and moaned softly in answer to my caresses. This was working.

I circled each breast with love oil. Her breasts responded to rubbing the oil in to her skin. The nipples quickly came to attention. The nipple studs were subtlety moved by the tightening nipples.

I moved on to oil and massage her exposed thighs. I slowly caressed from the top of the stockings up to the bottom of her thong. I noticed her thong was already damp with excitement. I added more love oil to my hand before transferring it to the wet furrow of her thong.

"Matt, you can't do that! You fucking tease! Give me that love oil. Your turn to lie down on the couch."

Lisa poured the love oil on my chest. She twisted my nipples and then lightly teased, rubbing in the oil. She poured more down over my abs. Her fingers danced all over the torso. She pushed the wetness down to the edge of my satin boxers.

"Oh, that is so hot, Lovely Lisa!"

She bent down and used her nose to rub my tented Valentine satin boxers. Her fiery breath followed when she located my love log. She poured and spread more oil directly on the front of the boxers.

"I'm making a mess here! Those boxers are soaked and slippery. I better remove them so you don't catch a cold!"

"Yeah... you... better... take them... off... now!"

"Oh, but they smell like vanilla creme. I can't keep my mouth and tongue away from drinking up that tasty treat!"