10 Year Long Romantic Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached into the waistband and guided my vertical pulsating cock out the boxer flap. Her big green eyes locked on mine. Her tongue licked up and down the oiled rocket.

"Lisa, it really tastes... tastes best... when you take it... all the way... into your mouth... don't torture me any more!"

"Like this?" She lowered her mouth over the head only. "Ummm... that tastes good!"

"Deeper... it tastes better... the deeper it goes..."

"What happens if I suck it in slowly? And let my tongue lick all the vanilla off your throbbing cock?"

"I need a better position to taste you better." Lisa raised up and moved on top of me in a 69 position.

Lisa's satin thong was right in front of my face. I extended my tongue to taste her warm vanilla juices through her thong.

"Hey Matt. Grab that rabbit vibrator from the lover's kit! Hurry!"

The vibrator came alive and after a caress up and down her camel toe, I tried penetrating her. I pushed the satin thong into her soaked and opening lips. The crotch kept the vibrator from fully entering her heaven. But the vibrations were having their effect.

"Oh, yeah, Matt. Put it inside me. I need something big... to massage my insides until... I cum all over you!"

I had a front-row seat to watch her yearning pussy encourage the penetration of the rabbit vibrator. Every time I shoved it into her, the thong made a valiant defense. I kept licking her clit through the vanilla soaked thong.

Lisa had my pulsating penis in her mouth when she wasn't moaning or cursing at me. Up and down in rhythm, my efforts on her parts. Each stroke taking my cock a little deeper. Or with more rotating tongue to make me closer and closer. I had to take action before I exploded in her mouth!

I pulled the thong to one side. I ran the rabbit vibrator up and down her sopping slit. I turned up the speed for the big moment.

"Damn it, Matt! Do it! Just put it inside me! I'm so ready to cum... to cum... all over your face!"

The rabbit penetrated her uncovered crotch, vibrating and circling as it slowly split her and pushed deeper and deeper.

"Oh, God! Don't forget... don't forget the rabbit ear... on my clit!"

I moved the rabbit ear to have direct contact on her clit as the rabbit burrowed deeper. Then I pulled it back... then back in even deeper... the rhythm increased quicker and quicker and deeper and deeper.

"That's it! Damn! Fuck! It's so deep! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Don't you fucking stop!"

"Wait, Lisa! Wait! Don't we need to test the vibrating cock ring? Before you cum so hard you will be useless the rest of the night?"

I pulled the rabbit vibrator out of her pussy as the thong moved back in place to cover her lips.

"No, Matt! Don't wait! I'm too close... too... close... I don't think I can slow down! OK... maybe just a few minutes of the vibrating cock ring... but then I'm cuming all over you all night long!"

Lisa oiled up the silicone cock ring with built in clit vibrator. She had a hard time sliding it over my expanded dick. She turned on the vibrator. It vibrated the band around my cock and massaged my pubic bone where it would meet with her clit.

"Damn, Lisa! That vibrating cock ring is too much stimulation!"

"I wouldn't mind if you used some of that stimulation on me! It works better when there are two to vibrate. Rub that vibrating cock all over my soaked thong!"

"Lisa, you are killing me! You are in super sexy shape! You are working me!"

"You want me to do a little more of the work? Lay on your back and prepare to be destroyed!"

My abused cock was still vertical and looking for more trouble! Lisa, sensing my weakness, moved in for the kill.

She laid face to face with me, lowering every inch of her body down to have skin to skin contact with my soon conquered body!

She dared my Valentine hard cock with its clit vibrator. She knew she was safe with the satin panties to defend and deflect my onslaught.

"You think you are so... so in control... take off your panties... and try that... you won't be able to resist... my manhood worming it's way... into your deepest... wettest... tightest... grasping... depths!"

Lisa pulled off and sat next to me on the bed. Fuck! Did I scare her off again! How stupid can a man be?

Lisa reached down and slid her slippery satin panties off her wet womanhood and down past the stockings and off my legs. She placed the panties across my mouth and nose, leaving my eyes uncovered. She again applied love oil to my straining cock. And with a devilish grin spent a lot of time rubbing love oil into her open gash, her ass and the inside of her thighs.

Then she hopped back on top. In a push up exercise position, she lowered her torso onto my throbbing tower. With all the lubrication, I slid along the sopping open lips and thanks to my eight inches, the engorged head popped up above her pussy and ass. Even more important, my cock ring vibrator landed directly on her clit!

"I'm going to destroy your cock... sliding my naked pussy lips... all along your shaft... while I squeeze... release... then squeeze again with my athletic thighs... while you vibrate my clit and your cock with every stroke... and clench my butt with every squeeze... up and down... until all you can think of is cuming... cuming all over my naked pussy... but not quite inside... but so close... if I moved just an inch you would have to... have to plunge into my naked open sopping cunt... but you can't do that... right?"

"Damn it, Lisa... you have me on the ropes! Just let me stick in... just to feel what your love canal feels like wrapped around my throbbing cock... let me stick it in!"

"No... no... no... you can't cum inside! Just keep rubbing your cock on my soaked lips and vibrating my sensitive clit!"

"But you can cum all over the outside... the outside of my yearning cunt that wants you inside me... but we both know you can't... cum... inside..."

"Oh, you are so fucking sexy! I'm so close! The cum is moving up my shaft and ready to shoot... to shoot right up inside your glorious gooey pussy!"

"Damn it Lisa! We have to stop! My cock will never forgive me for this! But I have a present for you!"

I grabbed her by the hips and pushed her up and off me. I turned off the vibrator.

"You stopped? To give me a present? You bastard!"

We couldn't stop laughing! Our bodies were still moving in a sex rhythm, even if not coupled.

"Matt, I guess I deserved it!"

"Just following the rules! Shall we sing it?"

We belted it out "If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it!"

Lisa jumped up and gets two ridiculously furry hotel robes. We sit on the couch.

She is stunning in her "almost just been fucked" looked of mussed hair and razor burn on her face from my stubble. She throws her legs over my lap. My hairy legs contrast with her smooth alabaster skin thighs above her sheer stockings held up by a garter belt.

"Lovely Lisa, I've got a present you are going to want to open...now!"

"Why now? I was looking forward to getting reacquainted first!" she whispered.

"Because... It's alive!" I pointed over to a two-foot square intricately wrapped Valentine Box! "Go open it!" She did not notice me secretly reaching for my cell phone.

She approached it hesitantly. She undid the enormous bow. Then she heard movement, and the box moved!

"Oh my God, what is it?" I made a few adjustments to the cell phone.

The box top lifted magically to an intense buzzing sound. The top fell to the ground. The buzzing rapidly increased! A red drone rose slowly out of the box and hovered at our eye level!

Lisa jumped back to sit in my lap on the couch. "Oh, my god! How did you do that?"

I flew the drone around the couch, getting closer and closer with each revolution.

"Matt. There is something hanging from the drone! What is it? It's gold and sparkly."

"Let me bring it closer and we can see." I brought the drone to a foot from our faces. "What is it, Lisa?"

"It's a gold necklace! With a gold ring on it! And it looks like a diamond! It's attached to the drone with a red ribbon!"

"Oh, my god! Matt, you didn't do this! Did you?"

"Lisa, untie the ribbon. And take it off the drone."

She was star struck and without words as she caressed the shiny gold necklace and inspected the diamond ring. She stopped her inspection to watch the drone fly back into the box and turn itself off.

"Lisa, let me put it on you!" She pulled her curly red hair back to let me place the necklace over her head and on her neck. Her partially open robe left plenty of room for the gold necklace.

"The necklace is almost as beautiful as you are, Lovely Lisa!"

"Oh, Matt! It is gorgeous! It's perfect!"

She moaned and threw her arms around me in a death hug. Her lips found mine for a never ending passionate kiss! Her body was suddenly intent on devouring me! Her left hand started opening the robe. Her right hand was taking the temperature of my tortured package. She was dirty dancing in my lap.

"Matt. I want you! I need you! Now!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! There's one more thing..."

I reached for the necklace. I released the red bow holding the ring. My left hand held her left hand. With my right hand, I held the ring.

The two carat brilliant diamond in the simple gold setting glowed in the light as I slid the diamond on her left ring finger.

"Lovely Lisa. I want to spend every Valentines Day for the rest of my life loving you! Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times Yes!"

We laughed and cried and kissed and teased and celebrated and toasted to our new life together! The raw emotion overcame both of us! Words were unnecessary. Just total body closeness and looking deep into each other's eyes.

I picked her up and carried her through the double doors into the bedroom. She must have been planning for something like this! There were rose petals on the bed, scented candles burning, sexy balloons, and a heart-shaped balloon arch.

Our robes fell to the floor. I laid her in the middle of the rose petals.

And we started making love to each other for the rest of our days!

#