10 Years a Slave - A Memoir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rule 1 - It worked well for a while, until it doesn't. We broke every single clause in that rule eventually. Around the autumn of 2015, she was practically free to do whatever she feels like to. It costed me friends, some serious public humiliations -and even more serious private humiliations-, but I can see that it costed for her as well in the long run. She lost some close friends on the way too. Mostly many people saw her lifestyle as extreme, and in one case because she slept with her friend's boyfriend. She never acted like a cock-crazy slut, but she was extremely self-confident and would not hesitate to use or lose people if she has something in mind. I believe she trusted her safety net (ie. me) to save her and support her no matter what (and I did) and became totally sexually independent, and parted her ways with anyone who doesn't like her lifestyle. Some people would call her a "slut", but I'd never say such a rude word when talking about the love of my life. I am planning to write about first time someone learned about what's going on on a separate part, and will likely to tell how it went out of control later.

Rule 2 - As you can guess, Rule 2 was on the trash can soon too.

Rule 3 - I used my powers from this rule several times at the beginning, and she kept her word and skipped those dates. But I had to have a very obvious reason, like the drug-addict guy she met on a club. I convinced her to not sleep with that guy, as he has signs of heavy drug use, which brings a very high STD risk with it. Or the guy working in the same company with a friend. Even though we couldn't find a direct link between them, she agreed to me that it wouldn't worth the risk. But after a while she stopped asking my permission. It didn't matter at that point anyways.

Rule 4 - Well, yeah, she explored her sexuality for good. And condom rule had been broken within the first six months. It costed us an abortion years later, but it wouldn't be fair to link that abortion with this rule, as all the rules were already shelved for quite some time when that happened. But I have to give her credit for keeping herself away from STDs and any unwanted pregnancies successfully.

Rule 5 - We followed this rule for a while, around a year or so. She actually didn't go out for dates every other Friday, only when she feels like to. And it was less than I would guess. I remember her going out maybe 4-5 times that spring, between March and June, and not all of them ended up with her fucking the guy. And I also have to give her credit that back then she was waiting for the next friday even when she was quite eager for a dick. I was being ignored mostly meanwhile, but that was the part of the agreement too. Other than that, we had a somewhat good sexual life between two of us for the first months. I was getting my handjobs (with lubricant if she feels generous), footjobs, and foreplay. We were always touchy-kissy in normal days, and kept our "normal couple" look for quite a while. And I was doing my part eagerly in bed too. First time we realised that there is a problem with this fifth rule was around the summer break. She was going back to her parents for six weeks, and clearly wasn't gonna wait for every other friday to meet with that guy you know. So, she made me agree for a hallpass during the summer break. On the bright side, we were going for a 1-week holiday together to a beach town, where we promised each other to spend quality time alone. And we did. She spent many days and nights with that guy during other five weeks.

Rule 6 - Yes, I listened a lot of things that I would prefer not to. I spent a lot of time listening her adventures. Sometimes she was so excited and started talking about her experience right after her dates, and sometimes she preferred not to talk about it much. I had to ignore some rude jokes, playful banters, straightforward insults many times as well too. When she tries something new with her dates, she did not spend time to share it with me. Like, when she had anal sex for the first time, she complained me a lot about how much it hurts. So, we went online together, and looked for the ways to make it less painful for the next time. It was my duty to be supportive anyways. We did some lingerie shopping together several times. She was sometimes asking for my opinion on choosing what to wear for her dates. There was also a time -before everything went downhill, and we were still a couple- where I helped her to prepare a suprise for her date. I will talk about that suprise later.

She was also not shy on making comments about her date's dick sizes. She was not something you'd call a "size queen". In her words, big dicks were good for a blowjob, but not ideal for vaginal sex. And a no-no for anal. She once called my dick as "husband-sized". (PS: I am definitely not a "small-dicked loser" I have a decently sized equipment. But obviously not impressive.) Until she lost her interest in this for several reasons. This rule was broken, because I was getting upset.

Rule 7 - Well, this is actually never officially "broken", as there is nothing to brake. But guys staying in our place for a while, sometimes weeks cannot easily be explained by "not feeling comfortable" I guess?

Rule 8 - In the long run, there was emotions between Ellie and some certain guys. It was so naive of me to think otherways anyways, right? She even had some short-term relationships. One of them took longer than 6 months, where we basically lived together. But to be fair, I am not sure if this would technically break this rule as most of these happened after we forgot about the rules.

Rule 9: This rule stayed strong until the summer break, where she technically spent many days together with her summer fling. Also I can't say that she refrained from making plans with her friends. She was asking me beforehand, but I had no reasons to object.

Rule 10: Shattered many times, even within the first 6 months. She wanted to change this rule after a couple dates, as she wanted to record herself having sex. I agreed, under the condition of her using only her phone. If I knew that she was planning to watch it together, I'd have second thoughts for sure. Then the nude exchanges came, then, by the end of summer the rule was the first one amongst others to be shelved for good.

Maybe it worth mentioning here that spring of 2014 was before Tinder got mainstream, so she didn't use such dating apps for a while. Without that, dating was not as easy as it is today. So back then our method was mostly going to a club on Friday nights when she wants, and look for a suitable guy. I was waiting outside of the club -as per the proximity bit of our rules- and if she goes back to their place, I was waiting until the morning nearby. And picking her up in the morning for a breakfast. We didn't have a car back then, so we were taking the tube back to our place. Luckily, as I said, it did not happen too many times in the first couple months of our agreement.

So it's time for the story of her first date with a guy with my permission.

10 - The one when I got what I deserve

Once we agreed on the rules, we put them on paper and signed them. She was super excited and happy that night. Once we signed the paper, she came and sat down on my lap, and we had a nice, long kiss before going to the bed to have sex. Suprisingly, I was a little excited as well, with some nervousness in it too. But I found myself quite turned on and eager for going to bed with my girlfriend that night. When I got naked, she saw my bulging dick and told me that she knew I'd love the idea too. I responded jokingly, saying that I love her face when she's satisfied, and went down to between her legs.

Couple of days later, she wanted to talk about our agreement once again. She wanted to be 100% sure that I am OK with everything before we go out and do it for real. I wasn't expecting this to be honest, and it made me happy that she was being thoughtful. I asked her what would happen if I say no, and she replied to me saying it would make her quite disappointed, but she'd understood. I thought she was able to act rationally when she's not having a tantrum, or turned on like crazy. But I didn't tell her that obviously. Instead, I told her that even though I didn't like it and resisted at the beginning, over time it started bothering me less and less. To roughly quote my words, we had this conversation:

"It's hard to accept at the beginning, and honestly you should be the one who'd have a problem if I accepted it straight away. But I thought about it for too long, since the first time you told me that you had an affair last summer. And I realised that it's actually not a big deal. I can see that you love me, and I know that I love you. We are living together, and we are very happy together. Sex is an important part of a relationship, but a relationship has many more things in addition to sex. I love holding hands with you while we walk to the school in the mornings, this and many more things. On the other hand, sex is not necessarily to be contained in a relationship only. It's a natural instinct, and you wanting to do it with someone else too is a part of this instinct. We have our own way in this relationship, which is different than other couples. I personally don't think that if you allow me to have real sex with you my love for you would disappear. But I also respect your feelings about that too. I can't blame you for wanting real sex, and I think if I want to be with you this is the way it is. And I want to be with you. Because I love sharing this relationship with you, and I love you."

She was looking at my eyes with the prettiest look in her face, and I thought I saw a little tear of joy in the corner of her eye for a second. She kissed me, and told me that she is the luckiest woman on earth to have me. Then, she asked me to stay in the living room until she calls me, before going to the bedroom.

She called my name several minutes later, and I went into our bedroom. When I saw Ellie on our bed, my jaw had dropped. She was wearing a very sexy lingerie. She was wearing a black mesh bra with laces. Black straps were coming out of the sides of her bra, wrapping her pale-skinned chest and running towards her belly with a gentle slope. It was completed with a black, tiny lace knickers with suspenders, attached to thigh-high black stockings. She was sitting on the bed in a charming pose. I stopped for a while to watch every detail of her. Starting from her stunning legs, I peered my eyes to her stockings, then knickers, then the black straps, laced bra, and ended up in her face, where I realised that she also put on a bright red lipstick. It was by far the most beautiful and sexy thing I have seen until that moment. She was watching my reaction with a naughty smile on her face.

"Did you like it?" she asked. I didn't say anything, but got close to her. She raised from the bed while I was getting closer, and waited me to approach her while standing on her knees on the bed.

"I wanted to thank you. You deserve it babe." she said, and started unbuttoning my shirt. "I'll make you the happiest man on earth tonight."

She slowly undressed me. She was kissing my lips, neck, chest, shoulders and leaving red marks behind on each kiss. After removing my shirt, she touched my dick on top of my pants, and rubbed it gently. She whispered my ear:

"Leave yourself to me tonight. You deserve it my love."

I obliged happily.

I was completely naked and standing in the middle of our bedroom. She came closer to me, and we started kissing passionately, while our hands were carressing each other's bodies. It felt amazing to touch her lingerie, reach under her bra, squeeze her ass, touch her legs on top of the beautifully-black thighs, while getting endless, passionate kisses from her. I was rock hard, and my dick was touching her belly. She got on her knees after a while. Real sex was already out of question, but I was preparing myself for the first oral sex ever. My dick was as hard as it could get, right in front of her face. She put some lubricant on her hands, started stroking me slowly. It was wet, hot, and amazing. Her bright red lips were just an inch away from the tip of my dick. I was feeling her breathe.

She was taking her time, and I was loving it. "Do you want me to suck it?" she asked, I closed my eyes with lust, and uttered:

"Yeah."

"Don't rush babe, I want you to enjoy your night." She already knew how to give a handjob very well, she was an expert on how to blow my mind just by touching and she was on top of her game. Her lips were slightly, and seductively open. While her eyes locked on to mine, she put her tongue out just a little, her mouth was looking delightful. I was dying to get inside it. While I was getting closer to cum, she broke the eye contact and turned her mouth towards my spasming dick. And, just a second before I came, she raised her head up, closed her eyes, and let me came in her neck. I was shaking from the power of my orgasm. Once calmed down, I looked back at her. She was still on her knees, and my cum was making its way to her beautiful breasts slowly.

She stood up, I was still watching her cum-covered chest.

"Did you like how it looks? It will stay there tonight babe don't worry, we're not done." said she, before pushing me towards the bed. I laid down on bed, and she snuggled under my arm. She started kissing me slowly once again. When I tried to kiss her back, she gently pushed me down, and told me to "just lay down and enjoy." Once again, I happily obliged. She started kissing my face, then basically started travelling all around my body with soft, gentle kisses. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed her lips on my body for a while. Soon, I was hard once again.

She carefully avoided kissing my dick directly, but she put her kisses all around it, while my dick was in her hands. Then, after a thousand kisses, she climbed on top of me and sat on me. I put my hands on her belly, and gazed her body.

"Do you enjoy what you see?" she asked. I replied saying I never enjoyed more in my life. Then, she started moving her hips, rubbing her pussy to my dick while her knickers are inbetween. I was fondling her breasts, her ass, or whatever I could grab on her wonderful body. Then, I had a sudden courage and asked her to remove her knickers for me. She laughed, and to my suprise stood up to remove it. Once removed, she threw it to my face playfully, and she sat on me again in the same position. Now, the base of my dick basically was between her labia.

"Do you want to go inside?" She asked. I got confused, and looked her into eyes. She was looking directly to me. She was not joking, so I replied saying yes, with a huge sigh afterwards.

"But you won't, and that's why I love you." She started moving her hips again, and continued rubbing her pussy to my shaft. She put her middle finger on my dick where the glan ends, and started rubbing me with her own juice. It was my favourite way of getting a handjob, and she was well aware of it. I got my second explosive orgasm soon, and this time covered my own chest with cum. She was watching me from above, with a naughty smile on her face. Then, she laid on top of me. I thought how much I love when she has my cum on her body, which did not happen too often. I put my arms around her, and whispered her ear:

"I love you more than anything."

"I know." she said. With two exhausting orgasms, and with the love of my life wrapped her body to mine, and we are covered with cum all around. I fell asleep soon. I remember thinking how beautiful Ellie is while falling asleep.

Next morning, I realised that I did not do anything for her the night before, and apologised her for falling asleep. She laughed at me a bit, and told me to not to worry and it was my special night anyways.

So, she was not always that bad:)

11 - The one where she got what she deserves

The day after she gave me my special night, I realised that I did not do anything for her the night before, and apologised her for falling asleep. She laughed at me a bit, and told me to not to worry and it was my special night anyways.

We were cheerful that morning. Prepared the breakfast together, walked to the school holding hands, had a gossip about friends, made each other laugh, and enjoyed the life. We met with our friends in the evening for drinks, and came back to home slightly late and slightly tipsy. We did not have a word about our new situation during the whole day.

Once we are back home, we started undress each other while sharing some intimate kisses. We laid down on the bed together, but soon she pushed my head downwards -her usual signal when she wants some good time. I obliged, and made my way downwards, while having a break around her nipples. I'm not sure if I said it before, but probably my favourite part of her body was her nicely rounded, pink nipples. I could spend hours touching, kissing, or sucking them. Feeling that the tip was getting harder with my touch was intoxicating. Anyways, enough talk of my girlfriends' nipples guys!

Finally I reached to her sex. I was taking it slow with kisses, short touches with the tip of my tongue and sucking slowly. I knew exactly how she likes it, and was building her to the climax. While I was busy with her, she started speaking slowly:

"Ah, that's amazing. I love how you do it. Ah.." she interrupted herself with a moan, "Ah.. I can't wait to get fucked babe." Here we go, I thought.

"I need someone inside me. I am so turned on since the other night. Aahh... keep going... do it slowly." She started caressing my hair, I looked to her lovingly from between her legs. I genuinely was not feeling bad about her dreaming of someone else anymore. I was only thinking how hot she looks with her dreamy eyes and slightly open mouth.

"Ahh.. keep doing it. Feels so great. I need a man to fuck me, but I need this too. I love you worshipping me babe. I want you to worship my pussy. AAAhh.." Now she was not carressing, but pulling my hair. I was so turned on. My rock-hard dick was dripping precum, I was rubbing myself with my own precum. I told myself that this is really a worship, an adoration and I was loving it.

She pushed my head a little, now I was looking at her pussy from inches away. It was pink, it was wet, it was swollen. She started rubbing her clit with one hand, while her other hand was still pulling my hair and keeping my face away from her pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me babe?"

"Yes, I want it so much."

"How much? Tell me." She said, while fingering herself with her fingertips. I was hypnotised watching her fingers making circles around her clit, going in and out just barely to her wet pussy.

"I want it more than anything Ellie. I will do anything for you to let me fuck you. Please baby, please let me fuck you."

"You know that it's not gonna happen babe. But you still want it, right?"

"Yess.." It was my time to moan.

"But someone else will fuck me, you know that, right?"

"Yes..."

"Because your duty is devote yourself to my pussy babe."

"Yes babe, I will devote myself to your pussy."

"Good boy. tell me, do you want someone else to fuck your girlfriend babe?" She told me, while she put three of her fingers all the way down her pussy. I knew the answer, and I didn't hesitate:

"Yes Ellie."

"Tell me why."

"Because your pussy deserves it baby. It deserves to be worshipped, and fucked."

She let a good moan out when she heard my answer. Then, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and put them in my mouth. I started sucking her wet fingers.

"I'm proud of how quick you learn babe. I love you worshipping me. I want you to worship me every day. I love how you look between my legs, I love how you look at my wet pussy. I love how willing you are to serve me. Do you love that too babe?"