10 Years a Slave - A Memoir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had her fingers in my mouth, so I nodded while still sucking her fingers.

"Good boy." She said once again. And it drove me even wilder. Then, she pulled her fingers out of my mouth, and reached out to the drawer to grab The Dick.

"I want you to kiss my feet while I fuck myself. Like the other day." she said while adjusting her body. I sat crossing my legs at the edge of the bed and grabbed her left foot, while her right foot was resting on my lap. Once she started rubbing The Dick to her wet pussy, I was already kissing, licking, sucking the arch of her foot with passion. Like I would kiss her lips.

I was slowly jerking myself off at the same time. With all that hot stuff we just did I was trying to concentrate myself and going slow to prevent any accidents and enjoy the night more. But then, she did something. With her right foot, she pushed my hand away from my dick, and told me to "be busy with her, not with myself". I followed her advice, and grabbed her right foot with my free hand.

But then, after a while she stopped, and asked me to kneel right next to the bed. "I want to see you kneeling in front of me while worshipping my feet, not towering over." She said, and I did as I'm told. She positioned herself sideways to the bed, her body facing to me, and I grabbed her feet to continue my duty.

She was stroking The Dick inside her gently, and I was sucking her toes. Then, she ordered me to "talk". I didn't know what to say, and asked her trying to be polite:

"What do you want to hear baby?"

"Just Talk!" She said with an impatience in her voice. I thought it would be good to pick up from where we left. I was kissing her foot lovingly, and talking to her at the same time:

"I want to worship you baby. I want to lick your pussy every single day. I want to be at your service. I want to be your good boy. I will do whatever you want. I will be here to serve you day and night. I am addicted to your smell, your body, your pussy, your face. I belong to you baby...."

"More..."

"You deserve everything, you deserve to be worshipped. You deserve to be a queen. You deserve to get fucked good."

"Ahhh... MORE!"

I realised that I found what I should be talking about.

"You deserve a big cock in your pussy. Right now, and whenever you want. You will find as much as you want, and you will ride big, nice cocks baby. They will fuck you good. You will climax jumping on their cocks..." She was getting faster, and moaning louder. "All the time. And I will wait here. I will wait for you to come back to me. And when you are back, I will worship you. I will worship your body, your pussy, your feet. You will be their slut, and my princess. I will be kneeling here...." I got interrupted with her shaking orgasm. Her legs were spasming from the powerful orgasm she just had. I watched her beautiful, sexy, divine body from where I am. I realised that I was loving this game.

"That... was... amazing..." she said once calmed down. Her cheeks had the color of cutest pink, matching her pale skin and dreamy eyes perfectly. I was still kneeling in front of her. She raised from where she was lying, and sat right in front of me. Asked me if I had came too, and I said no, as she wanted me not to. She laughed sweetly:

"Ah yeah I did, didn't I?"

"It's my turn now then?"

"No babe, don't forget our fifth rule." said she, and kissed me gently from my lips before going to the bathroom. Fifth rule, the one saying I have to sacrifice from my orgasms until she finds a date. I wasn't aware that the time count had already started, but I also thought there is no point in objecting that too.

We got cleaned and get in our bed together. She grabbed my still-hard dick under the sheets, and started rubbing it gently. In a way where it was more like a lovely touch than a handjob. We were facing each other, I was seeing her hair covering her pillow with lovely waves, her soft skin, her nipples, and her sparkling eyes. She was gorgeous as ever. Then, she started talking.

"Were you serious about what you were saying, or was that just dirty talking?"

"Well I am still dirty, and you have the proof in your hands!"

"You naughty boy! I love you the most when you're horny I guess."

"I love you the most when you are naked baby."

"Oh stop it! Don't try to turn me on again. You're not getting your orgasm tonight."

"Please babe, I need it so much."

"But you won't get it, I want you to look at me like this tonight."

I didn't pursue my luck anymore.

"As you wish my princess." I said, and pulled her towards me. She placed herself under my arm, and put her head on my chest. Our usual sleeping position.

"So, were you serious about it?"

"About what?"

"About worshipping me."

"Well I already worship you for a year. I don't think it would change soon."

"Not like that, don't try to entice me. You know what I'm talking about."

"What do you want to hear?"

"What you said when we were having sex, but properly this time."

"I love to worship your body, your pussy babe. And I want to do that everytime you want me to."

"And my feet too?"

"Does that really turn you on?"

"Yeah babe."

"I had that impression too." I replied with a sarcastic laugh.

"I love seeing you kneeling in front of me, and licking my foot with passion. I don't know why but it feels so powerful, it's amazing. I didn't like when you just sucked my feet at the beginning, but when I saw you on your knees, in front of me, it turned me on crazy. And when you were saying those words, while worshipping my feet, it hit me like nothing else. So, were you serious on those words?" She was still brushing my dick slowly when talking. I thought it should be considered as cheating in this game. But I also didn't want her to stop.

"Yes Ellie, I was serious."

"When you were saying that I'll orgasm while jumping on other dicks, while you wait for me to return to you, and worship me when I'm back?"

"Yes."

"And I will be a slut for them, but a princess for you?"

"Yes, you will always be my princess. And you can be a slut to whoever you want."

"And you'll love me regardless?"

"I'll love you regardless. And I'll worship you regardless."

"Thank you babe. You're such a good boy." She said playfully. It was the third time she was calling me a good boy. But I loved hearing this from her sweet voice. Then, she stopped touching my dick, snuggled to me more, and told me to it's time for a good sleep. I kissed her hair and said good night. It took me a while to fall asleep with a rock-hard dick.