100 Centimetres - Experience 09

Story Info
Atonement for disobedience in a forest setting.
3k words
4.32
11.1k
3
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

This story is once again dedicated to the most incredible Master a submissive could ever ask for. Thank you for teaching me, showing me the way and allowing me to become myself once more. It is an honour to take my journey as a submissive under your kind, protective and caring instruction.

You think she would be more obedient and aware by now but here we go again. Hope you all enjoy and my sincerest apologies in making you all wait so long for the next experience.

Ice

~

Many weeks have passed since our outing to the metal concert. It is still a fond memory that felt like yesterday. With the warmer weather finally thawing the northern winter climate, you announced that we are going on a hike. That was yesterday. I was awoken by a sharp slap on my arse. My eyes open wide with fright. Towering over me was my Master, your face filled with rage. I knew instantly, I had slept in and not made your coffee or breakfast as was your requirement for me in the morning. We also made plans to go on an outdoor adventure and I was making us late.

You order me to get in the shower and tell me I am a bad girl. These are really not the words a submissive ever wants to hear. I climb into the hot steaming water, the heat awakening my body fully. I start to think of how I can possibly make up for my careless actions. No matter what idea came to mind, they did not seem like enough of a tribute to attain for my misbehaviour. I step out of the shower and towel myself dry, wrapping it tightly around me as I wander into the walk-in robe to find my hiking clothes. You stop me Master, grabbing hold of my waist, kissing my neck before biting into my shoulder with some force. I can't help but cry out from the sudden pain mixed with sweet tormenting pleasure that makes my nipples harden and my pussy get wet with the need for you.

Something is hidden in your hand and when you open your fingers, it reveals an egg vibrator. You hand it to me and command me to place it into the slave pussy that you own. I slowly push it into my very wet pussy and it settles into place. 'Get dressed', you tell me after inspecting my pussy to make sure the vibrator is in properly, administering a few slaps on my clit. Pinching my nipples, slightly twisting them which causes them to throb, hardening under your delightful and powerful touch. I do as you say quickly, pulling on my panties, sports bra, short shorts, tank top and hiking boots. Pulling my tangled hair up into a ponytail and securing it with a hair tie.

I'm stopped at the front door, my hand reaching for the door handle. You take the belt from your trousers, rubbing it gently over my skin, sending many shivers over my body before placing it around my neck. Tightening the buckle close up against my pale neck. This will serve as your interim collar today slave you whisper to me, opening the door and pushing me towards your dark blue sedan. I sit in the front passenger seat, feeling rather apprehensive with your belt around my neck. You climb into the drivers seat and grab the end of your belt, securing to the steering wheel.

I look at you, my eyes widen as I start to feel the egg vibrator start to vibrate gently. Your face gives nothing away. As we start to drive, the vibrations increase and it surprises me that as you turn the corners, my body is pulled in that direction due to my neck being secured with your belt to the steering wheel. I am completely helpless here and you know that. This is you exerting your dominance over a disobedient and forgetful submissive. The vibrations inside my pussy start to have a profound effect on my body and I start to squirm on my seat. Squeezing my thighs together, trying to feel the sensations deeper within. You notice this and turn the setting up even higher, to the highest setting there is. I cry out from the sudden increase in power and an orgasm tears across my body without any warning just as you pull into the car park for our hike.

As we pull into the car park of the national park, I see that we are not alone. There are many families with picnic baskets and family dogs running around, enjoying a day out in the beautiful sunshine. I can feel a protest begin on my lips about getting out of the car with your belt around my neck and my skin flushed after my recent orgasm. You must have a sixth sense Master and felt my hesitation as you removed the belt from around my now tender neck, not a moment after my thought, securing a light silk scarf in my favourite colour around it to hide the reddish marks. You handed me a bottle of iced water and placed the car air conditioning on so that I could cool and calm down. Your hand taking mine in its grasp, fingers running gently over mine. I close my eyes with my head resting on the head rest, enjoying these soft, tender and caring moments

After about ten minutes, you kiss my hand and say lets go. I wait patiently for you to open my car door, as is your gentleman-like custom. On exited the car, I place a pair of sunglasses over my eyes to shield them from the glare of the sun. The warmth of the sunshine warms my body as you get your backpack out of the car and we make our ways to the trails. After stopping under the shade of a tree to place sunscreen and hats upon ourselves, we set off. You make me walk in front of you as we trek to the top of a small mountain and admire the waterfall from above.

It's not an easy hike, the surface is slippery in places and a few times, I lost my footing in which you were there to catch me in your protective arms. We have a third of the way to go before reaching the mountains peak and I feel a slight vibration start in my pussy, just as we pass another couple coming down the mountain. I try and hold in a gasp as you ramp the vibrator up as high as it will go. My body on fire and tense from the intense vibrations. My face is blushing red and not from the exercise. The couple pass us as my breathing is elevated and I'm starting to pant and try and not moan. They give us both quizzical looks but keep going. I turn around to face you and you turn the vibrator off and smile, overtaking me on the trail.

The rest of the trek is uneventful and we make it to the top of the mountain and witness the most spectacular view of the waterfall from above. You get me to pose in many photos, being the photographer and all. And ofcourse, your submissive is camera shy so what better way to make her cheeks flush red in embarrassment. After a while, we start to head back down the mountain but you take me off trail into the forest. It is so peaceful and quiet. No humans to be seen in this area and just the calls of nature can be heard in the air. We pass many barely running creeks and see some beautiful, stunning trees and wildflowers. It's a fantasy moment in the real world.

You stop me as we come across a massive oak tree. It was so large that you would need over ten people holding hands to wrap around the circumference of the tree trunk. Even then, you might have needed an eleventh. It is such a picturesque setting and I go to Master, wrapping my arms around your waist and snuggling my head deeply into your chest, thanking you for bringing me here. You murmur that you are welcome little one and stroke my hair, kissing the top of my head. I wanted that moment to last forever, just the two of us, dominant and submissive, content in each other's company. But, my Master, you once again had a different idea.

In the backpack you had been carrying contained a surprise. For me at least. You untangle yourself from my arms and open the backpack. Inside are many types of binds. Leather, rope, silk. I could feel the colour drain from my face. What did you have planned? You take out large measures of rope and start to tie my hands together but above my head. I go to speak but you place a gag in my mouth, silencing whatever questions I was about to bombard you with. You position me under the overhanging limb of the oak tree, wrapping the measure of rope attached to me arms around it, allowing me to just barely stand on the top of my toes.

My breathing quickens as I see you take a pair of scissors from inside your backpack. I start to struggle as you come closer, my eyes wide with fright. You sense this, you know this, your submissive and her fear of the unknown. You kiss my neck, making your way to the sweet spot just below my ear, the one that floods my pussy with desire and hardens my nipples. This is exactly what you had planned. You knead my breasts through my shirt, tweaking my nipples through the material. I can't help but squirm because it feel so good to feel your touch Master.

You take the scissors and start to cut my shirt, right down the middle. My eyes stare in disbelief. We are in a public place where anyone can happen upon us at any moment and my shirt is open for the whole world to see my bra. But that too was next to be cut. This exposed my large breasts that burst into freedom without the constraint of a bra. You take my right nipple into your warm wet mouth, sucking it, licking it and grazing it with your teeth. I close my eyes and moan in pleasure through the gag, enjoying every sensation that your mouth is providing on my nipple. After a few sweet, incredibly pleasurable moment, your mouth leaves my nipples and I almost sign in resignation.

The scissors make their way down to my hiking shorts, cutting their way through the material as if it were nothing at all. My panties are the next victim of the scissors and they too joined the pile of destroyed clothes now sitting at my feet. I now stand on my tippy toes before you, secured by my binds to a tree, completely naked for the world and nature to see. But it is your intense stare that I am under scrutiny for right now Master. You circle me, like a predator circles it's prey. Studying every inch of your pale skinned submissive's body, watching for the slightest movement from me. You are behind me now, where you have shifted your mysterious backpack containing many contents of pleasure.

And just as quickly, you stand before me, something hidden behind your back. I shift restlessly, my curiosity getting the better of me, wanting to know what was in your possession behind your back. I didn't have to wait long. It is something long and black. The wind blows through the strips of leather, giving away your hidden object immensely. It's a leather ship. You approach me, a look of complete lust has taken over your eyes. You run a hand over my hardened nipples before stepping back and striking them with the whip. I always thought that being struck by leather would be painful and so it is to a degree but it's a playful sting and one of the most delicious turn ons.

Lash after lash is administered across my body. The leather strips touching almost every part of my body except my face. Flooding my pussy, keeping every nerve ending alive, making my body ache from the sting and the desire, the need of having my Master fuck me. You finger my soaking wet pussy, my juices running clear as day down my thighs, a sign of utter need to please you. My clit was so sensitive and I felt sure that if you played with it for but a few moments, orgasm would burst across my body. But you like to keep me guessing, you never like to be predictable. You expose my clit and run the whip vertically up my pussy, the leather strips becoming wet and glistening with my wetness for you, brushing up against my super sensitive clit.

You look deeply into my eyes, your handsome dark brown eyes hypnotising my grey blue ones. You own me my Master. Every part of me, you own. My mind, my body and my soul. I am too lost in your eyes to see the stroke come. Right on my swollen and sensitive clit. The gag muffles my gasp and tears spring in my eyes as you use the whip four more times across my clit. How I need to cum! My body is begging to be fucked by you and this you are so well aware of. I can hear you unzipper your pants and you lift my right leg so that it is in your strong arm. You kiss the tears from my eyes as you slowly slide your hard and pulsating cock deep inside my eagerly awaiting pussy.

The feeling of completeness when your cock is inside me Master is indescribable. It is as though I am whole again. Your eyes burn into mine as you start to move inside me, slow purposeful strokes to begin with, the ones that prime my pussy for the hard fucking I know you are about to deliver. And you never disappoint because no sooner had I gotten use to your rhythm, you speed up your pace, your hard cock pounding deep into my dripping pussy. Owning it, showing it who is the dominant one. Every stroke going deeper into my pussy, touching the deepest places within.

You bite into my shoulder, marking me as yours, the pain and pleasure causing me to arch my back despite being tied to a tree. My moans silenced by the gag but my body showing every indication that I was about to cum. My eyes seeking yours, imploring with you to let me cum. Your cock making hard, long and fast strokes, the perspiration glistening over both our bodies from the exertion. I can feel your cock start to throb and know that you are close. A sense of animalistic lust has taken over your eyes and you start to fuck me like your life depends on it. Calling me your slave, your slut, your whore. Your grunts becoming more heavy as you pound my dripping wet and swollen pussy. Telling me that I am nothing but a body of holes for you to fuck and to cum in.

Those words are what sent me over the edge. That beautiful sweet edge falling into a world of rapture and sexual high. My hearing disappears as the sensations take over my body, every tremor pulsating across my captured body. I can feel every spurt of your hot, sticky cum shoot deep inside my pussy. Coating the deepest parts within, marking me internally as your submissive. I don't even remember you untying me from the tree, I just remember feeling intense pain as my arms are finally lowered from above my head. The circulation beginning to return, causing pain in my blood deprived limbs. You take my sore, aching body into your arms. Rubbing my shoulders, placing soft kisses all over, telling me how much I pleased you. Calling me your good girl.

Both of us remain there for quite a while but the sun is clearly starting to go down and I start to shiver despite being in your warm embrace. A thought occurred to me at that time. How on earth was I going to get back to the car with no clothes on? You had shredded mine with scissors. It's as though you could read my mind. A laugh escapes your lips as they claim mine. You stand up, pulling me up with you and lead me over to your now infamous backpack. Inside is a spare pair of long pants and one of your shirts. No bra, no panties but I gratefully put them on, inhaling the scent of your cologne from your T-shirt. You pack up all the toys and ropes and we set off towards the car park, witnessing the most spectacular sunset along the way in which we of course stop and take photos of.

I happily sink into my seat in the car. The days activities have taken a toll on my body and I am sound asleep before you ever turn on the ignition. I slept the whole way home and only awaken when you open the car door and lead me inside. You've been inside the house while I slept, running a hot bath. I take off my hiking shoes and socks and you slide my long pants down my legs, your T-shirt also is removed, leaving me fully naked in front of you. I climb into the bath, the hot water scalding my skin but in the most pleasant way possible. The hot water making the aching pain dull. You climb into the bath behind me, wrapping your arms around me, enjoying the closeness and intimate contact with my Master.

My body covered in red marks and aching all over, a sore reminder of my disobedience from earlier this morning. My Master kindly and lovingly washing my aching body. Placing sweet soft kisses over every inch of my body. Our night didn't finish there but that is another story.

I learnt a very valuable lesson and it is a lesson that will never be forgotten. Remember to set an alarm clock. It did, however, make me another centimetre closer to my ultimate goal.