All Comments on '100 Minutes'

by socialneanderthal

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Table Turned Nicely

They stepped into the fire with eyes wide open. They got burned. You built the empathy for Lillian and Roy as they plowed through this nightmare with help from their good friends and various chemicals. Thank you for a well-written Loving Wives story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shit piece of writing and shit piece of a writer

Both need to be consigned to the depths of hell ...never to be seen again!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Not bad for a cuck/wimp white/bitch fodder story.

That's all it was at it's core.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Whore/bitch. Damn autocorrect.

DrPopeDrPopeabout 3 years ago

Now that wasn’t awful but it was also something that you don’t see much these days ... it was original... a fresh concept... a new deviation.... this alone is refreshing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
“Good karma comes back to us in some way” she said.

"We're taking the bet and a very nice vacation with the winnings“ Lillian said at the beginning. Now they can take the vacation with the money they took from Earl after Roy shot him in the alley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
didn't make sense

Why would his wife say take the bet when she knew there was a chance he could lose? When he does lose, why does she feel she needs to honor the bet? Just walk away with your husband. Then she says had he left, she would have lied about what too place. That in itself is bad.

She feels badly she did it, he feels it is his fault, then they have sex to make it all better?

Bunch of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There were multiple times you got Roy and Earl mixed up. You need to proofread better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not bad

A better ending would have been, "Why don't you guys play a game of pool. The winner gets us both for 100 minutes!"

GhostdogginGhostdogginabout 3 years ago

Wtf is she acting towards her husband for? Shes the one who took the bet against his complaints and trying to exercising better judgment. Then shes the one who says I made the bet am gonna honor it without even really letting Roy try and bargain. He didnt wanna take the bet even though he was almost 100% certain he was gonna win. Also what was with Rose and Oscar joining them in "Reclaiming his wife". Even under the concept of her being somewhat reluctant once adultery enters the relationship the relationship it will never be the same no matter the circumstances.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I'm still laughing at this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Garbage

One Star

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Great story

really enjoyed that. Thx for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumb ass wife, better off divorced

Lilian should not have gone against her wishes in making the bet.

There is no such thing as coming back from what Lilian did, redecorating a room does not undo sins or erase people’s memories. There is no such thing as reclaiming a cheating wife or rechristening something. Just a bunch of bullshit to get a man to give up his ball and spend the rest of his life as a cuckold.

Roy should have walked away from the game of pool when the bet was $10k.

Since he didn’t do that he should have walked out of the party before the fucking started with the parting words to Lilian.

“Might as well enjoy it slut because I am divorcing you.”

1 star because RAAC and cuck stories cannot be scored zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the more clever camouflaged cuckold stories.

It was well done, disgusting, but have to give you credit. Most readers will think this was some kind of Karma revenge story, but it snot. Roy let Lillian goad him into an asinine bet, then let Earl fuck his wife's brains out. When Lilian insisted on fucking Earl Roy should have simply said, "You fuck Earl, and he ends up dead, I end up in prison, and you end up a divorced stupid whore, or worse. Lilian, I'm leaving, now. If you do not leave with me I will be back in a few minutes with a shotgun. Earl, I almost hope she stays to fuck you. If she does stay, I definitely hope you try hiding behind her."

What you wrote was classical cuckold humiliation and wife succumbing to the bigger better cock.

Nice try. Thanks for the effort.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Awesome story hope chapter 2 coming soon

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Just another lame way to get a cuck story out.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

I get the idea of reclaiming the wife. But the husband should never have let things get that far. If this was a one and done thing, then maybe this couple have a future but it seems unlikely judging by the slutwife stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43 and Pattellie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HATED IT!!!!! Dumb Pathetic piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One commenter said this story was "clever camouflaged cuckold" and they're right. I prefer my cuckold stories a bit more open, but that's just me. For example, I'd have had Lillian making some excuse to take the stained bedding home, saying she wanted the pleasure of destroying it herself. It would bring her pleasure, yes, but not by destroying it. Although it didn't push my erotic buttons, it was indeed VERY well written, with a minimum of errors, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago
SOS

Same old shit! I gave it 2 stars, would have been 4 if you would have given Roy a pair of balls and dumped Lillian! But what the hell, it's your story. There seems to be a huge lack of originality on the Loving Wives site. All the stories follows 10 or 12 plots:

Husband loses wife in bet (poker or pool), wife fucks stranger on girl's night out, wife fucks co-worker, wife fucks at Xmas Party, wife fucks at Bachelorett party, wife fucks on business trip, well you get the picture. I guess I just need to lower my expectations? Seems like there are a lot of wives getting fucked. Is it possible that this kind of shit is actually happening? Maybe that's why the divorce rate is so hi in the U.S.?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

No man bets his wife on anything. That's just a frat boy's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

confusing? abit. some good writing ,but most of it not. the names, relationships ,not clear.

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 1 year ago

I'm so confused by the story, it's technically very well written, but the main character has no agency or viewpoint even as the story is told from his point of view. He's just there, an automaton to be walked over or to be used by the actual characters with motivations and agency.

Most writers make the mistake of a story revolving almost exclusively around what the main character wants, feels and does, this seems to have gone completely the other way, he doesn't seem to exist except for facilitating the others in their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd at best. She hated Earl but made hubby do exactly the same things? Earl dies and now we're fucking on the same pool table? Just too bizarre with no real flow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“”25 grand against 100 minutes with your sweet Lil. Have you lost your nerve son?"

"No way, not going to happen." And that's how it should have ended.””

That’s exactly how it would have ended when I attacked him for saying that about my wife!

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror12 months ago

For me, there were 4 parts of that story.

The part behind the curtains was disturbing enough as it should be. The subject was disturbing, inline with the category. I felt really bad when reading, as I expected.

The idea about the couple's recovery attempt was original but they were a bit too comfortable with that, especially since it was the next day of the event.

I guess it would be better if you found another way instead of the bet thing. I know it's hard to put a wife who has no consent to that setting but the bet wasn't realistic.

And, the pool table part, It was as if written by someone else. Ruined all the disturbing mood, transforming all those people to unrelated shallow characters. Bonfire was a good ending, so I consider the story was finished there.

But.

As someone said in their comment, such stories get attacked by the same people, by bombing with 1s and their copy/paste comments in each story.

Don't let them get to you, 5 stars from me for the good parts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

“You lost your nerve?” Earl asked Roy. “No I haven’t, but you’re not touching my wife This game ends now,” as he turns to his wife. “We’re not betting & you’re not chancing on being fucked by Earl. You bet & if I lose, I’m going home & not bringing you back afterwards.”

—. The entire thing of the bet up to the rechristening the pool table, along with her making Roy repeat what Earl did taxed the believability of it. If she hated it so much, I’d think she’d want to make passionate love to her husband. 3 stars.

—A bit hard to keep up with the players in the beginning. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would have had more respect for Roy if he had done in Earle after explaining that Roy never agreed to bet.

Other than that, good story.

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@jackheadalmost 2 years ago

RE: SOS

Do YOU have an original plot or even a story to offer? No? I didn't think so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous