All Comments on '1000 Cocks: A Gang Bang Celebration!'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
marx810marx810over 4 years ago
You are most welcome!

Lol this is literally the epitome of why we're all fans of yours. Congrats on the 1000 followers! You totally deserve it! I adore just how all over the place this audio became which absolutley makes sense with all the cocks you were dealing with. And I loved that I could barely understand you sometimes. It made it so much more realistic and just drew me into the whole thing. It's clear that you truly care about your followers and genuinely want to put out the best content for all of us in how you tried to be as all inclusive as possible with a little bit of everything for everyone.

You're amazing. Here's to 1000 more and I think I speak for everyone in how much we appreciate you. Keep up the good work!

smoothedsmoothedover 4 years ago
Thank you for this

Yes, you do look so beautiful like that, covered. And after you've come so good!

6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraover 4 years ago
I'm hurt LL!

what about all us horny girls that love (to lick) you? Just not fair honey. But then again how can I be upset at a girl with "knockas" as pretty as yours?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are amazing!

Such amazing sounds came from that talented throat of yours!

Daleg70Daleg70over 4 years ago
Walking with a raging hard on

Damn! I work as a night security guard at a library and on my rounds tonight I decided to listen to your story. It is incredibly difficult to walk while my 9" cock is pulsating on its on and dripping precum just by listening! I would SO love to watch a video of you getting this celebration! (And to participate!). Thank you! Please keep more like this cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am really wanted 200 black men

I am a gay bottom and i need help i have been trying to find as many hot black man as i can i really want to have the biggest of all cocks i would love to have all the hot black men with dicks 14in and up to fuck my ass and cum in me and i want to let a 100 or more but if its just 20 or 1 i really need a cock i need it in me deep and i dont want to stop for 3 days i am really really needing a good gangbang all black cocks i will take 3 in my ass i promise i want a man to fuck me like a slut i want to kiss a man all over his body i want to ride him and have one behind me and suck one off cum all oflver me plzz can anyone help me plzzi will let you do anything you want to me anything just give me a dick piss on me spit in my mouth and call me a gay fag plzz

rocktoad25rocktoad25almost 4 years ago
Smokin Hot!

I really enjoyed using your mouth, your big tits, and your sweet cunt. I don't know how many times I have played this but it keeps getting more exciting. Thank you, dear!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She makes you Cum in a Jiffy

Lushinlace's throat game is so good she can gargle peanut butter.

The first thousand are always the hardest.

Here is to the next thousand.

Lushinlace makes it fun to Jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WOW! Yummmy, yummy, yummy I've got cum in my tummy! Awesome! I'm so loving your voice, mmmmmm... DC

Gils_Gone_WildGils_Gone_Wildover 3 years ago
My own cock.

Would LOVE to celebrate with my dick in your pussy. I'll take sloppy 1,001st. 💓

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Request

Your stories are sooooo hot.

Please do one of a man jackin off to your voice and as a result cant get it up for his wife.

She tells him he has a useless cock that wont be able to satisfy his fantasy voice woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my goodness...

This morning I was hoping to make love with my wife but she remembered another appointment so she said, I'll just give you a little back rub for a tease and you'll have to wait till later. As soon as she left I grabbed my phone and went to Literotica for a quick peek at something to tide me over. (We often use literotica stories as foreplay because it gets my wife wet so very fast. But we have never tried the audio section). Guess what I found? A LushinLace audio story.

Wow.

Your voice is like honey and salsa and the best barbecue ribs I've ever tasted. After a tantalizing hors d'oeuvre about a babysitter getting ravaged while sleeping over, I found your 1,000 celebration story. I switched to my headphones, got out the lotion and joined your followers for that fluid filled extravaganza. I f***** my hand for the full 27 minutes, pausing only when I felt my c** threatening to spill. I made it to the end without release, mesmerized by your eager, noisy and perverted performance.

Tonight I'm going to share you with my wife and that will likely involve quality massage oil and perhaps the new, ice blue, translucent, 7 inch jelly dildo I recently got her. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

(We are both in our late 60s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ever since i found you

Well so since i found you, i have been cumming something like 6/7 times a day staright lol. Thank you ever so much for your stories. i love you xD . Waiting for some more threesome wife sharing stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect Queen of cocksucking whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you babe 😘😍

The perfect Queen of cocksucking ladies 😍😍😋😋😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't get enough of your sexy voice!!!

TWOL8TWOL8over 1 year ago

You spin an excellent tale, but your main character spins even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! Awesome!!! Please keep making such great erotic audios! 😲😍🤩😘🤗😋😛😝😜🤪🥴😵🥰❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are so incredible with your audio stories! This is one so Hot!!! I loved them ripping your panties and dominating you. Maybe you can have one where the new collge athletic coach accidentally goes into the men's locker room and the men rip her clothes off before they gangbang her.

Love, love, love your stories!!!😘🤗🤩😍🥰

LushinLaceLushinLaceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello My Luscious Ones!

Thank you for your love of my naughty tales and for your comments & encouragement. I look forward to more as I post new content for your ears (and other places )

Over the cumming weeks, my older stories (such as this one) will be archived to my Patreon & Subscribe Star platforms. I'd love to see you there!

~Lacey

 Links in Bio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
3865 Followers
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! I'm always having fun creating new naughty tales and this month is no different! 😝 💥I'm posting yet another episode in the popular "Cumming Out of His Shell" Series this month: Episode 9 - "Secrets and Lies...