All Comments on '1000 Strokes Ch. 03'

by JamaisYariver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 4 years ago
JUST GLORIOUS

I love new and different strains of the tease/denial story, and this one is one of the best I've seen. I remember a great one about a guy who rubbed his cock against the wet shower wall after he'd bathed, and after he'd cum, say after 100 rubs, the next time he had to cum after 99 or wait another week...he got down to forty rubs,and he had to wait many weeks before he was horny enough to cum after 39 rubs...your story is just as great...Wish I could give it six stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Red ffs Red, just stop.

oh look another denial/chastity/cuck mess of a story. No real emotion portrayed, just a stupidly improbable storyline and we're only on the 2nd page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing story so far, really looking forward to reading the other parts! Is the full traffic light story anywhere to be found, or did you make it up as part of your story?

JamaisYariverJamaisYariverover 4 years agoAuthor

@anon that extended quote of the traffic light story is all I have. I found it on Tumblr—i tried to track down the original author so I could credit them, but never found the source :-( if anyone knows, please lmk. Glad you like the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But merely repeitious.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamaisYariver@JamaisYariver
If you like 1000 Strokes, you can find an illustrated edition (paper & eBook) available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/2NguJIA

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES