10000 feet orgy

Story Info
Seductive gas causes orgy on airplane.
3.8k words
4.49
18.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems to be fine. Will work," the Captain says. The gas tank is hooked up to the air conditioning.

"I know it's a payday," the Co-Captain says, "but won't we be sued?"

"They'll be too embarrassed to sue, believe you me. If it works, that is. And it does. I've used it myself, with my wife. We'll do their test, they get money afterwards. And we get more money. And who of them will complain here, Jim?"

"Will we watch?"

"Oh, please, we're not teenagers. They will. We still have to fly a plane."

---

As the first class passengers walk past Sarah and her husband, she looks through her purse to see if nothing is missing. Keys, lipstick, money, whatever---why is she exciting herself? It's all there, why wouldn't it be. She checks her pocket, and her phone is there, too. Of course it is. "Do you..." she begins.

"I got the tickets," Harold says.

"Good," Sarah replies dryly. "That's good. Better to check twice than not at all."

"Sure, honey," Harold says, thinking the opposite.

---

Lina is turning nineteen in five days. She gets back to the gate from the bathroom, having reapplied her lipstick and redone her lashes. She likes to look nice, even if nobody's looking. And most often, she smiles into herself, somebody is looking. She's just making a family visit anyway. But who says you have to look an Amish woman when visiting family? That's why her top is cropped so short, too. And why her pants highlight her ass.

She wants to be fucked. She never fucks anyone, she always gets fucked. And somebody should do it, and soon.

---

Zeke is turning nineteen in sixty-three days. He also gets back from the bathroom, right behind Lina. He notices her ass, and almost gets hard. And then he scolds himself, and the girl, for being so revealing. He is listening to music and looks out the window at the airplanes standing around. Hopefully they make it quick.

---

His sister pinches Ruben in the arm. He's on TikTok and absently murmurs "Fuck off..."

"Hey," she snaps in his face. "Where are we sitting?"

"Row thirteen."

At that remark---airplanes don't have thirteenth rows; it's bad luck---she rips the tickets out of his pocket. "Row 17," she reads. "You don't have to be so testy all the time."

He could write two novels just chapter by chapter detailing annoyances he suffered from Sofia. He leaves it be, in favor of TikTok.

---

Maria loads the wagon full of juice---tomato, orange, cranberry, whatever---and prepares her best smile. Her hair is right, her dress is right, her name tag---is missing. It turns out to be in her purse, placed on the metal shelf full of food. "Maria, Flight Attendant," it reads. As if she or anyone needed a reminder! Or cared about her name. Second class is coming in.

Old men, old women, young men, young women. One with a top cropped so short it's not just revealing, it's ridiculous.

One man and woman pass by, are greeted by her, and the man says, "Could have brought your own, Sofia," like he's familiar with her bullshit.

"Yeah, well, I forgot," she snaps. "You don't need it the whole time."

"You're right, you're right."

Oh, he's annoyed. What a couple.

"Just be glad Mom's not here! She'd have that attitude out of you by now."

Ah, that makes sense. Siblings. She smiles, earnestly, this time, as they pass further into the plane.

---

Zeke has a window seat. He listens to the instructions for an emergency and puts his headphones back in. He plans to take in take-off, then sleep through the flight. It's a five-hour from Pittsburgh to LA.

Next to him sits a lady who must be about sixty. She has perfectly white hair, blue eyes, and a pointed nose. She's attractive. Not with the caveat "for a senior"; she's attractive. Or maybe Zeke is just an unsatisfied teenager.

Now, what to listen to?, he thinks. Techno. He can, and likes to, fall asleep to Techno. He gets weird comments about it, but it works.

---

Harold and Sarah sit in the middle and at the window of the right-hand side of row 17. Next to Harold, by the aisle, sits a young woman; a most interesting one, at that. She has on a t-shirt with holes in it, maybe cut with a knife or scissors. It must be from some metal band. Her hair goes only to her shoulders and coats her head with black strands going everywhere. But it looks intended that way, and good. Her nose is pierced, and her ear. Her eyes are so coated in eyeshadow, they might as well be two gray suns looking out of a black hole. She has nice breasts. That's the moment he turns back from his inspection.

Sarah is trying to figure out the headphones. He helps find where to plug them, gets out his book, and starts to read. It's Stephen King, writing about a life way more interesting than Harold's; or his own, he supposes.

---

Lina takes her place by the aisle of row twelve. Next to her sits an older man; gray hair, chiseled jaw, muscles. Lina likes men like that. Men, who are not boys. He takes out a book. It's Moby Dick. She doesn't want to ask him what it's about, which would be standard as a conversation starter, because everyone knows what Moby Dick is about. Not that she's read it, but it's about guys killing whales.

What would she even want from him? Sex in the bathroom? Neither comfortable nor likely to go unnoticed. His number so she can hook up with him in LA? While on a family gathering?

She takes out a small mirror and redoes her lipstick again.

She takes out her phone and puts on Riverdale.

They are over the clouds by the time the episode's done, and she is in no mood for another. That gives her time to notice the weird feeling in her body. It tingles, all over. Like she just had cigarette for the first time and couldn't handle it. It's quite scary, actually. Where is this coming from? She smokes only on parties, and she had no drugs in at least a month. She is proud of herself for that, but no matter.

The tingling subsides, but her heart is beating fast. Another unwarranted symptom of who-knows-what or just the scare from the tingle? There comes another feeling, and that's really, really weird. Lina feels a sudden strong sexual urge. Like there was porn playing on the seat-monitor and she hadn't been fucked in a month. And it is not just her urges telling her, "Hey, you really should get something going here," it's way stronger. Like---like she has to. It would hurt otherwise. Physically?

The sensation of urge rises from her sex so strong that she has to bend over. When she turns her head slightly she sees the man next to her holding his crotch. And the people across the aisle are doing the same thing. What is going on?

Lina doesn't really care. She has to do something about this, or it will eat her up. She feels no longer like on her first cigarette, but like the first time she took the bong. Her whole mind is tilted.

She leans back in her chair, closes her eyes, and sticks her hand down her elastic tight-fitting pants. It has to happen. She has to rub at her clit. And the bong-hit-feeling goes away. Now it feels like Ecstasy, times ten. And it is ecstatic. She feels elegant as she rubs her wet clit, and wants to cry for joy. This is right. She needs to get off---on this airplane---and she will.

---

Zeke needs to jerk off. Why? That's never been that strong, not even during the peak of puberty. His jeans---why does it have to be jeans?---start to hurt him. He is rock-hard, from... From what? He was listening to Techno and half-asleep, and then...

He's awake now and sits straight. He feels like his dick might break in two soon.

He could get the blanket and get rid off the---

"You too?" the old woman next to him touches his arm, sending tingles (stronger than they should be) through his body.

"Uhhh..." is all he can get out before the woman has put up the arm rest between them and is inches from his face.

"We both need it," she says. "We can help each other out, young man." Her hand is on his crotch. It unzips his pants and pulls his boxers down.

She is wearing woolen pants, which makes it a bit easier to strip them off. It's not strictly easy, however, because of the limited space.

But as soon as that's done she's on top of him, and holds him in a tight embrace. She starts slowly, rocking up and down on him, making him feel the relief. She moans into his ear, "I'm Edna."

He stammers his own name and lets Edna pour her experience all over him. Inside her the strong feeling of need turns into a strong feeling of satisfaction and hunger. He lets a hand glide over her body. Her skin is surprisingly smooth. Her hair smells good. Elderly, somehow.

Edna's smooth and dynamic movements get faster and faster. She is quite athletic for her age. Zeke has no time to wonder what happened, only the moment, and the pleasure.

---

Ruben and Sofia are masturbating, and embarrassed, next to each other. This must be a dream, Sofia thinks, or something is very wrong here. Sofia sits in the middle of the three seats, pleasuring herself so as not to go insane. Where had that urge come from?

The woman next to her, about thirty years old, has black hair and eyes rolled back in her head from pleasure. Sofia envies her for her electric dildo---though she must have no shame, bringing that through security!---which vibrated against the woman's pussy intensely. Sofia realizes shes masturbating to the woman. It's so hot how she rocks back and forth---her eyes now closed---and gives herself what she needs.

Sofia needs to touch her; needs her feel. Still rubbing herself, and feeling her heart beating and the hot rush of dopamine, she puts her free hand on the woman's blouse, feeling her breast. Feeling around it as the woman turns to her with a look of mind-numbing pleasure. "We can share it," she says.

Soon, Sofia is sitting, legs spread, on the other woman's lap. The dildo hums satisfactorily between their sexes, making both of them moan occasionally between kisses.

What is Ruben doing? He has some woman on his cock, her back to him. Sofia looks over to him. He looks back. They don't know what their own faces look like, but those of the other look of want and desire.

Ten minutes later Sofia is back in the middle seat. Only now the armrests are up and Ruben is railing her against the backrest like Sofia had never been railed in an airplane before. He is nibbling at her ear. "Moan for me, little sister. Forget your boyfriend. Or who solves all of your problems?"

She giggles despite herself. Then moans. "You're solving a lot right now, but I don't know about other times." Boyfriend? Oh, yes, Chad. She has forgotten him. He is not here anyways.

The woman with the dildo is now thrusting it in and out of herself. She mutters absently at the scene beside. "Oh, yeah, fuck your sister. Fuck each other like rabbits, you incestuous rabbits. Cum inside your sister. Make her pregnant."

Sofia had already cum on the dildo once. Now Ruben's thrusts were making her peak again. Hotness and coolness---pleasure---glide into her as Ruben thrusts on. He collapses on top of her soon after. He had come inside her, like the woman had said.

The woman leaves the dildo on her seat and bends over to lick the cum out of Sofia's pussy. She digs in there and licks it out, and kisses Sofia. Sofia tastes her brother's cum, from the mouth of a stranger who licked it out of Sofia's own creampied pussy.

---

Maria is no longer wearing that put-on stewardess smile. She must look rather stupid, with her gaping mouth, spit drooling from it. She is naked, except for her red-and-blue striped stewardess scarf that's tied around her neck. Her hair is undone and there is cum all over her chest.

How did it get to this? She does not wonder about that, she's so lost in the moment it's a wonder she's more or less coherent. But it came with a sudden onset of sexual urge behind the food wagon. Then a passenger grabbed her ass. Then her skirt was on the floor and she held on to the wagon as she was fucked from behind by a man whose hair color she does not even remember.

It was thrilling, the sex with people unknown, the pleasure among strangers. The falling of the mask. She's really her, not just a walking vending machine who tells people to fasten their seatbelts.

She is being double-penetrated by two hung passengers. On all fours, she gets rammed in the ass by the man pulling her hair. The man sticking fingers in her mouth is pumping into her from under her. It is a bliss. She feels so full, in every sense. She was empty before; an empty, smiling robot. Now she has become a whore taking in the bliss of the two dicks stuffing her, but she's alive. Another man stands above her; he's getting a handjob from Amy, another stewardess. Yet another man is reaching around Amy and fingering her. Amy spits on the cock she's milking and goes faster and faster.

"Cum on her hair. Cum on that whore's hair."

Maria looks up greedily. The man tenses and takes a few steps towards her. He's shooting ropes of hot cum into Maria's face, her open mouth (see if the man ramming her pussy will stick his fingers in it again!) and all over her hair.

What do they say, ignorance is bliss? Right now she knows nothing, and feels pure bliss.

---

The emo girl was eating out Sarah, and Harold could only stare. Stare in awe and amazement. How that girl he would never had talked to and who his wife would have made an indignant remark about after the flight---how that girl was now pleasuring his wife in a way he had never. (And Sarah had never asked.) And a pleasure it was to her. She was humming sweetly and playing with her breasts as the dark-haired girl was intently lapping at her wetness, sticking one or two fingers in from time to time, looking up hungrily at her or him.

When the urges began Sarah and Harold had started to fuck almost immediately. The girl didn't get her own partner, she just watched and pleasured herself. Then Sarah had told Harold to fuck her. He sprang at her greedily, taking her from behind on the seats with armrests pulled up.

And that brought him here. His cum was leaking out of both their holes, and he was hard again. It was almost like he had overdosed on Viagra.

He got Sarah to multitask; that is, suck his dick and go insane from the young woman eating her out like she was a five-course menu. He came again, all over her face.

---

Lina did not stay on her own for very long. After cumming almost immediately (she had a dry streak these last few weeks) from her own fingers, the old man told her to lay down on her stomach in the aisle. She did, stripping her clothes in the process, and he plowed into her as if she was a hole and he screwdriver. In a way, she was only a hole, and he only his screwdriver. And he drove screws like a wild bull.

She had known him to be a man. But that Moby Dick book hid a regular animal who stuffed her and made her turn over to spread his cum on her belly. She smiled deviously and licked him clean. But then they both went to new conquests.

She had a woman; that was a first. She had not known herself to be into girls, but it was great. She sixty-nined with a businesswoman who was still wearing her tie, she fingerbanged an Asian woman about her own age, who looked like she could name you the first thousand digits of pi.

She goes into another row a woman was just coming out of. She is older, but that apparently does not hold her back. She is bare naked and has cum on her back.

Looking in herself she sees that the row is empty now but for a young man, Lina's own age, rubbing his cock. She goes over to and nonchalantly places herself on it, starting to ride him while embracing him.

They introduce themselves only in the middle of all of it. His name is Zeke. He is visiting friends in LA---he only recently moved east and most of them live there. While riding him gently she tells him that she is visiting family.

"What happened?" Zeke asks at one point.

"All of this? I don't know but I like it."

"I noticed you at the airport," Zeke says. "I looked at your ass."

People were becoming more honest here. Normally this guy (she would call him a nerd, but kindly) would not even look her in the eyes. He was hung, so he had nothing to be embarrassed about.

"Now you got it," she laughs. "Wanna go to Starbucks in LA sometime?"

He accepts and Lina wonders while riding to and fro on him, getting pleasured by this gentle boy, is this who she has been looking for? He can fuck her, and he's probably smarter than her, but she likes that. He doesn't care for her lipstick, one more reason to overdo it. She smiles and starts to go faster.

She initiates a change in positions, now getting pumped with her back on the seats, him hunched over her and breathing in her ear. It's better than the harsh man.

---

Ruben is ramming the vibrator-woman (whose name is actually Nicole) against the sky way over the clouds---against the window into it, at least. Sofia, behind him, is eating another woman's ass and massaging her clit with the vibrator. He hears "hmms" and "uhhs", then "don't stop!", and then high-pitched sounds and squirting. Then a relieved sigh. So Sofia is having fun.

When his sister comes up behind him again and runs her hands along his body, he can't help but finish inside the moaning woman. If she was a dildo-bearing slut before, she was a mindless whore now, moaning with pleasure and taking some his cum out of her pussy to swallow. "Fuck your brother again, you hungry bitch," she says teasingly. Sofia doesn't have to be told twice.

She looks down onto the clouds as her brother takes her in the ass. (Nicole had lube, too.) Nicole lies under him on the seats, the dildo propped against her cunt, sticking two fingers into Sofia's other hole. It's aggressive and tight in the beginning, trying to get into her tight hole. She loves it, getting pleasure in both holes, from her brother and a stranger. He'd never have taken his sister as so luscious.

As he relentlessly hammers into her ass to cries for more between loud moans, the hole gets wider and wider, not tight like in the beginning. He feels like an animal, doing it like that. Sofia cums once in between, but tells him to go on. "Gape me you naughty boy. Make me tell mom."

"You're such a slut," Nicole laughs delightedly. A young Asian woman is eating her out, herself getting taken from behind by an older man. It is quite a centipede.

Ruben thrusts relentlessly. He cannot believe he has not done this earlier. His sister has always had a nice body, but he never thought of it like that. When he cums inside her he is exhausted from endless activity and sits down on the seat.

"Tired?" Sofia giggles at him and starts to lick him clean. Nicole has the same idea, going to work on Sofia's asshole.

---

Harold, Sarah and Kayla (before known as "emo girl") have developed a fantasy. Harold and Kayla are lying on their sides on the bench, him thrusting into her. The slender girl might have been shy at first, but she was all in it, now. Sarah is kneeling before the girl and massaging her clit, saying things like, "You like how mommy and daddy are taking care of you?" and, "How's daddy's cock?" She occasionally answers with strangled yeses and the occasional "I love it, I love it!" But it's mostly moans and cries of "Mommy" or "Daddy." That's their little harmless fantasy. Harold and Sarah never had children.

Harold loves to imagine Kayla as his daughter, because it's wrong; and because it feels so right. And it does. The shy young woman he is clasping is arms around and heavily and quickly and intently thrusting into is what he needs. In this fantasy he has power; that makes it feel all the better. (A quote comes to mind, though not to Harold, who is too busy to think. "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." And to Harold, power and sex compliment each other like the clouds and the sky.)

12