10000 feet orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla is by no means innocent. She's dirtier than both of them combined. "Breed me, daddy, please. I need your cum in me."

"Beg more," Sarah says.

"I need it so much, daddy, please."

With all the surrounding moans and noises of sex all around the cabin Harold spreads his seed inside Kayla again. He wants to take her with him.

---

Epilogue

Zeke is slurping his black coffee and scrolling through news on his phone when he heard Lina scream "It's out!" from the other room.

She rushes into the kitchen and holds her phone into his face. She is naked. Zeke wears only boxers.

The phone shows an offer for medicine:

Red Velvet Natural Pheromone Gas for Long-Lasting Love

The airplane, where they met, flashes back into this memory. "Finally," he says. "Place an order."

"Duh. Already have."

"I can't wait. I was hard for hours on that plane."

"Sure that wasn't just me?" Lina asks and climbs on top of him.

12