100mph Inside, 60mph Outside

Story Info
A surprise and fun on the road while my wife drove.
1.7k words
3.93
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on our way to a wedding 1500 miles away, across several western states including South Dakota and Montana. The roads were flat and straight for hours, not a car in sight. To say the least  it was VERY remote.

I had gotten up early and driven for four or five hours before my wife took over. We had taken our vintage '54 Chevy pickup, just  to put some miles on it and show it off a little. I had just finished taking a nap on the long bench seat. For some reason I woke up a little randy so I looked over towards my wife's beautiful, athletic legs exposed below the very short skirt she was wearing.  I moved over and lay my head down on her lap. I kissed her thigh and she moved her hand to stroke my hair. I ran my fingers gently along her leg, from her ankle, up along her calf then over her knee several times, returning on the downward path along her other leg.  On each pass, I pushed higher up the inside of her thigh until I reached her pussy area under her skirt.  She parted her legs a bit each time I approached her vee, so I knew she was open to my advances.  Also, I could hear her breathing getting heavier.

On the fourth round trip, I brought two fingers up to rub her pussy through her panties, but Instead, my fingers got wet and slid all along her outer pussy lips, slipping inside easily with all the warm oozing pussy juices already flowing there. Her panties had a slit in the entire front!  "Oooh, nice" I mumbled, as I moved my fingers all along her pussy slot. "I suspected you might get around to this today so I thought I would help you (and me) out a bit." she said. "I've been thinking about this for miles and waiting for you to wake up" she shared with me, in a husky, low voice. Her tone and words caused my cock to expand another inch in my already tight jeans! From her very wet pussy, I could tell she was telling the truth.

She then gripped the steering wheel and pulled her beautiful ass up from the seat. She hiked the bottom of her skirt up to her hips, allowing her to spread her legs further and reveal her pretty black lace panties with the open front, her pussy bush surrounding the opening, with the engorged pussy lips peeking out of the center. Near the very top, I could see her clit; with each heartbeat, it throbbed just a bit and pointed up and out, like a tiny erect dick. She was DEFINITELY turned on, the hottest I had seen her in awhile.

She reached down to the seat controls, tilted back a little and raised the front up just a bit. Then, she moved the whole seat back as far as she could, and still reach the steering wheel. Finally, she scooted her butt as far forward as possible, positioning her pussy on the front edge of the seat.  As I worked my hand all along her hot wet mound, slipping my fuck-finger up into her pussy hole on every third pass, I reached around with my left hand, and un-did her bra. She quickly performed that magic trick that women do to take their bra off under their shirt in just a few seconds (I LOVE that trick!), all the while keeping the truck pointed straight down the empty road at 60 mph.  I had installed cruise control in the old truck awhile ago, so she was able to have both feet free.

I reluctantly withdrew my fingers from her steaming pussy to stretch her T-shirt up above her right breast. I moved towards her a bit and covered her right breast with my right hand. I found the nipple and positioned it in the center of my palm, rubbing in tiny circles. They slipped against one another, covered in slippery pussy juice. She put her right hand over mine and held it tight against her breast, continuing to move it in small circles. Then I was surprised to feel her pull it away, since I could tell it was really lighting her up, positioned there. But then, she kissed it and moved it back down to her pussy, and held the back of it. She guided my fingers up and down the wet slot to just the right hot spots.

I dropped my head down in front of her and slipped her right nipple into my mouth, sucking in gently, nibbling it, and pressing my tongue against it, flicking the tip. She moaned  and pressed into my head with her chest, grinding against my mouth.

After a short bit, she moved her right hand back to the steering wheel, and dropped her left hand down to hook her thumb inside the left side of her panties. She started to pull them off, but they stuck at an angle on her right hip. When I realized what she was trying to do, I took my hand from her pussy and hooked the right top of her panties. Together, we wiggled them side to side until they dropped down to her feet. I picked them up and tossed them to the floor on my side of the truck.

All this tit-sucking and pussy fingering had worked her into a frenzy, and I could tell she craved a different kind of action than I could provide in this position. So I slid away from her a bit on the bench seat, then hooked her right knee and pulled it up onto the seat so it was 90° from the steering wheel. She kept her upper torso turned towards the steering wheel and the road, while her bottom half pointed towards me on the right. I dropped my legs down to the floor; now my head was perfectly positioned directly over her bushy wet pussy.  I gazed at it lovingly as I stroked. her long pussy hair and lips from top to bottom; they were SO warm and wet! I couldn't wait to embed my face in it.

I slowly lowered my face down until I was an eighth of an inch away from her muff, then stopped there and paused for a very long beat. After 15 seconds of this, she arched her pelvis and pushed her pussy up against my face, letting out a small moan as my tongue slid in and down and then all along her firm little clit. She ground up and down against my lips and tongue as I slid it inside her lips along the left side, down to her pussy hole, then up the right, wiggling it a little as I traveled that warm soft path. Her hips involuntarily wriggled sideways while her mons made little thrusts up against my tongue on each slow pass.

I placed my hands on each of her hips, then moved them slowly up to both of her breasts. I found her erect nipples and rolled them between my fingertips. She moaned and arched her back to press into my hands harder.

I moved my hands up above her breasts and stroked downward across both of them, brushing her nipples, moving below her breasts, then pushing up on both of them underneath. I stroked across her chest, then around to her back, scratching gently with my fingernails then down, lower and lower until I was able to cup her ass cheeks, pull her pussy into my face and grind on it. I heard her groans turn to grunts as she got closer and closer to cumming. I tongued her clit, faster and faster, two fingers sliding up into her pussy hole, pulling back to brush her G spot on each withdrawal.

When she started huffing really hard and fast, and stopped to hold her breath for a couple seconds, I quickly pulled my fingers out, pushed my thumb deep into her pussy while I slid my fuck-finger all the way up into her ass. I rotated my hand, forward and back, so my thumb would pull out then thrust back in while my finger alternated with the same action, pulling nearly out then pushing deep up into her ass.

She gasped and instantly orgasmed, clenching my hand between her legs while clutching the steering wheel with a death grip.

I love the noises my wife makes when she cums. They are the best sounds in the world. The actual sounds are impossible to put down in words here. There are these tiny little squeal grunts, followed by several of these ever-so-quiet little high-pitched cries then a number of separated huffs, then just silence and some slow grinding of her pussy against me, accompanied by repeated small sighs.All the while, her pussy is pulsing, clenching and releasing whatever is inside of it(my thumb, on this occasion, which feels absolutely amazing by the way) her pelvis is rotating and thrusting at the same time. She usually has one hand fingering her clit while the other is pinching her nipple, but in this case, she needed one hand on the steering wheel, so she was only able to work her nipple.

After a long strenuous orgasm, she lay splayed across the seat, totally spent from her exertions, her left foot on the floor in front of the seat, the right leg bent and pressed against the back of the seat. From my incredible vantage point between her legs, I could see pussy juice oozing out her from between her steaming pussy lips.  I couldn't help but reach out with my finger, cover it with the slippery substance, then slide it down and into her pussy hole just a bit. AND, it was impossible to keep myself from leaning forward to dip my tongue in it, spreading it up and down across her gorgeous warm, soft inner pussy lips. I lingered there a bit, then kissed my way down the inside of her muscular thigh, finally resting my head on her lap.

She stayed there for a bit, relaxing in the afterglow. Then, she looked down at me, blew me a kiss, and said the same thing she always said at this point:

"I love you. 

Now, Fuck me."

So, she pulled over. And... I did.

We were late to the wedding.