Will My Wife Break Her Vows?

Story Info
Just a letter to a wife from her husband and family.
968 words
4.07
45.2k
75
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a letter to a wife who may slip.

Writers note: This is a very short no background story about a husband trying to save a marriage without going to jail, in this particular story he hasn't been given a name, he could be anyone, any husband, but he is just a husband, and he suspects but can't prove his wife of 25 years is going to slip and fall and disregard her vows, so he leaves a letter on the kitchen table where his wife will see it, so far the husband is sure she hasn't crossed any marriage lines but sure she has crossed emotional lines.

There is no sex in this short story, it is probably hard to categorize, there is a loving wife and there is a loving husband. As always if you don't like my previous stories you won't like this one either.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The kids and I read the letter again, and it appeared to say everything we wanted it to say. My teenage kids hugged me, my daughter looked up at me first,

"Do you think she will make the right choice Dad?" she said wistfully.

I frowned, "I hope so for all our sakes," I replied.

My son looked at both of us, "It's not very likely is it?" he said sadly.

"Well, who knows? Your mother might come to her senses" I said without much conviction.

With that said, we picked up our bags and suitcases and left for the house by the sea that we own, we were going there for the weekend, is it going to be a permanent move? We will see. The cameras were set up to see everything that happens, I can watch the footage from my phone.

Two hours later as we were unpacking our stuff my phone indicated there was someone in the house, in the kitchen to be precise, whoever they were they triggered the alarm and the remote camera came to life, we saw my wife, alone, reading the letter then we saw her falling to the floor.

This is the letter:

To my soon-to-be, ex-wife.

Even though things have been tough over the past year or so, with money and our issues, I would like to think we had each other's back.

But it seems I was wrong, our kids have been telling me for a while how you have been very distracted, to be honest I have so busy looking after the kids and fixing all the problems at work, I admit I have taken my eye off the ball, and should have noticed something was wrong, your family have also seen how much you were distracted at our last family BBQ, hell everyone kept looking at you but you ignored us all, you just focused on the cooking and your phone, your father kept asking me what is going on, I honestly didn't have an answer, when I tried talking to you it was like talking to a brick wall.

Your sister has had a private word with me and she told me about the man at work, the man you appear to be happy to, talk to, the much younger, much fitter young man who works with you.

And you won't talk to your kids, you won't talk to your parents, hell even my parents are concerned about you, I know my mother tried talking to you, but she got nothing from you.

So, while I am away with the kids, I am combining a weekend away and a business trip, the kids understand what I'm doing, this deal I'm working on is very important to all of us, it will guarantee our financial future, which in turn will guarantee we can do everything we promised we would. However, the kids are old enough to understand we might part ways here.

25 years ago you said yes when I asked you to marry me since that day I have loved you with everything I have, I know sometimes I don't always express myself well, but I want to tell you here and now, my love for you is absolute, however, if you do something stupid and dumb and break your vows and cross a line that can't be recrossed then we are done.

So, this is your choice, you stay faithful and we talk things through and find out exactly what you want to do in our marriage, however, whatever you decide the only choice I want from you is faithfulness, if you can't agree we are done.

I already have the paperwork drawn up, this is all about you and your choice, do as your heart tells you, and don't for fucks sake think with your vagina.

The alternative is you have your planned date night out with your boyfriend, you fuck him or he fucks you, in which case all your family will be told about our pending divorce.

And yes I will tell them why, everyone we know will be told why we got divorced, well it's up to you now. I hope you get your head out of your arse and tell your boyfriend to fuck off, but as I said I will know if you fuck him and just to make the point clear, you fuck him and you fuck up our marriage.

Okay, well, it's your choice, choose wisely.

Just so you know I will track down your boyfriend and I will tell him in no uncertain terms tell him to back off, and if he doesn't he will regret seducing a married woman. I won't admit to anything but he might not be so handsome after I have finished with him.

Your husband and kids.

Writer's note: The next part of the story will follow as soon as possible.