12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 01: The Move

Story Info
Security cameras sees more than expected.
6.2k words
4.45
69.2k
130

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2015 Sal De Klerk, All Rights Reserved

Revised 4/2020

Edited by ElmerStudd

Authors Note:

I plan to write 8-10 chapters in this serial. I have finished 6. The rest will be coming soon.

Warning:

This story contains adult content including voyeurism and heterosexual intercourse. If this is not your kind of smut, please find another story.

8========D

"What should we do with these cameras?" the technician asked me as I hung up the phone.

"I'll probably sell them," I replied. "I don't think I need them here anymore."

The tech looked at the cameras and computer system I had just bought about a year ago, to protect my woodworking shop when I expanded. He grimaced and told me, "There's no market for used security cameras. I hate to throw them out. They're good quality, with sound, night vision, and battery backup. How's your camera system at home?"

"I don't have any, I'm moving into a new place this weekend," I responded.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression, "with your new-found celebrity, you may want to install one. I can wire your new house in a few hours and have this system up and running when you move in. It'll cost you $500 bucks."

I shook my head. "My wife is dead set against having a camera system in the house. She says it makes her feel like she's in prison."

"So don't tell her. Hide the recorder in your man cave and I can set up a password so that only you can access either a live feed or view about a week's worth of recordings. I can even hide the cameras so only you will know where they are."

I thought of Claire. She has been my daughter's best friend since before preschool. She was always a cute girl, but I'd watched her as she grew up into a very self-assured and confident young woman. She had been doing competitive dance for years and had the long, lithe, body, and strong shapely legs of a dancer, with breasts that perfectly matched her frame. They weren't big, but more than a mouthful.

Claire looked just like her mom, Jane, who I'd kept trying to get into bed. She had refused me only because I was married, she wasn't, and she was friends with my wife. Jane knew how badly I wanted her and always seemed to show up when I was volunteering at our kid's school, especially when my wife wasn't attending.

Jane and Claire liked to run 5K's and their Instagram accounts were full of pictures from these events. I especially loved the annual 'Racy Run' they did. All runners were clad in sneakers, socks, and underwear. As Claire got older her underwear, and Janes, got skimpier and skimpier. It was like they were competing for most salacious lingerie. Last year they wore matching thongs and translucent sports bras. I'd jerked off more than once looking at those pics.

I thought about the house warming, coming up in two weeks. Jane had agreed to play hostess since my wife had a business trip she couldn't get out of. Since Jane would be playing hostess, she would be wearing a skirt and blouse for the party, after the guests left, and we finished cleaning up, she would be changing into her bikini for a swim. I knew I wouldn't get her into bed, but maybe I could finally see her naked. I smiled and licked my lips at the prospect.

"Sounds like a good idea," I told the tech, hiding my anticipation. I quickly wrote down the address and told him to meet me there at 6 pm.

I arrived at the new house and saw the tech get out of his truck. I let him in and showed him where I wanted the cameras.

"You only have 5 cameras. You need 12 to get the coverage you want," he told me.

"Can you get the extras?" I asked.

"No sweat, but with equipment and wiring, it'll run you around $1500. Half now half when I finish."

"Half when you get the ones I have working, and the rest when the whole system is done," I bargained.

"Agreed."

He went to work and I called out for pizza and beer. When the food arrived I offered him some. He stopped for a couple of slices and a half of the six-pack. He finished up a couple of hours later and told me he would meet me at the house the following night. I gave him a check, we shook hands and he left.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

The next night was the same, except it was Chinese and soda instead of pizza and beer. Once everything was done he showed me how to connect my laptop and tablet to the camera system and watch the live feed, or to pull up a recording by camera number and time code. He left and I stayed a while playing with the pan/zoom functions on the outdoor cameras. I was pleased that I could get a pretty clear image of our neighbor's house.

As I moved the camera around, a flickering light in the window caught my eye. I zoomed in a bit and saw a porn film playing on a big screen TV. The actress's nipple was distinct without any distortion. As I watched, I pulled back a bit and saw a lady walk into the frame, as far as I could tell she was naked, but her pussy was below the window's threshold. Her full tits, with a slight sag, were in plain sight.

I felt myself start to get hard watching them jiggle as she walked. She stopped moving and an erect cock suddenly appeared on my screen. The woman dropped to her knees, hiding her tits from my sight, and she began to kiss the engorged head. My dick grew harder. I considered taking things into my hands but decided to try and get lucky with my wife instead.

As I sat there watching my neighbor suck a cock, a second female walked up behind her. She was walking funny. Like she was drunk, she dropped to her knees next to the first woman and began to suck the lucky dude's balls.

That did it, I dropped my pants and began to slowly stroke my shaft. The two girls worshiped the erectness before them, kissing, sucking, and licking it all over. They would even kiss each other with the cock between their mouths. As they worked the cock over, I continued stroking myself. I wanted to time my climax to match the scene on my screen. I was watching the show so intently that the ringing of my phone made my jump 30 feet into the air. I dropped my cock and answered it.

"Are you coming home anytime soon or should I put dinner away?" my wife asked me.

I made the mistake of looking at the screen of my iPad. I saw the cock start to spray cum all over the faces and tits of the sluts who had been working on it. The sight of this made me start to cum, making my voice sound weird when I responded, "I'll uh, I'll be home in about 20 to 30 minutes," and I hung up.

I watched as the girls licked each other clean. I noticed that the second girl was moving unsteadily because her arms were tied behind her back and that ropes ran down the front of her body. I thought that was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. I chuckled to myself at our hot new neighbors hoping that they could loosen Jane up a bit so we could...finally! I made a mental note to make sure they got an invite to the housewarming. I cleaned myself, locked the house, and went home.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

The next day I met with the producers of the reality show that I was going to star in. 'Big Wood' was HGTV's answer to shows like 'Sons of Guns' and 'Miami Ink,' which were fairly inexpensive to make and popular with the public.

I had been doing woodworking since I left the Navy and I specialized in outdoor furniture like Adirondack chairs, but I also made custom cabinets and anything you can imagine except jigsaw puzzles and scroll sawing.

The meeting went well. We finalized a few details and set up a date to start filming. This is why I'd had the new camera system installed. My security cameras were just that, security cameras, but the production company wanted broadcast-quality cameras. I agreed, as long as they would function as security cameras after hours.

After the meeting, I had lunch, went back to the shop, interviewed a new shop assistant, and emailed an ad to the local paper for a part-time sales clerk. I hired the new assistant, a recent high school graduate, who had some experience with woodworking. I introduced him to the shop foreman and went home.

My wife was busy with the movers, my daughter and Claire were in her room doing whatever girls do when they are alone together. I started dinner and offered to finish up with the movers, telling my wife to go take a bath and relax. She smiled appreciatively at me, kissed me, and whispered, "if dinner is good, you might get dessert tonight." I patted her on the ass and she giggled as she walked away.

I knocked on Lizzy's door and asked if Claire was staying for dinner. "I don't know pop," Lizzy answered, "Depends on what we're having."

"No dice, tell me if she's staying and you'll find out what we're having at the table."

The girls were having a whispered discussion when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and Jane was standing there. "Hey lady, always a pleasure," I said salaciously, as I hugged her and tried to sneak in a kiss.

She hugged me back pressing her breasts against my chest and let me kiss her cheek. She smiled coyly at me and whispered, "with the girls and your wife here?"

I smiled and invited her in saying, "to the bold goes the victory."

She came in and called, "Claire time to go."

"I just invited her for dinner, since this is the last night in the house."

"I had to work late," Jane told me, "I was just going to take her to Mickey D's or for a couple of slices."

"Nonsense! You're both welcome here. Lizzy, go set the table for five."

Claire and Lizzy came out of my daughter's room wearing bandannas as skirts and knee-high socks, with button shirts tied at their navel. "Where the hell did you get those outfits," Jane demanded of the girls.

Claire looked at her mother and said, "mom the end of the year party is this weekend. It's a costume party and we're all going. Lizzy and I, and a few others, are going as schoolgirls."

Jane looked at me and I shrugged. She shook her head. "Go change and we can discuss this later." The girls stomped off the bedroom. Once they were out of earshot Jane and I laughed, although seeing Claire dressed like that, made me want to do more than laugh.

I offered Jane a glass of wine, which she accepted and went to check on the steaks I had put on the grill. The girls returned dressed in their normal clothes and set the table. My wife joined us and we sat around the patio table, enjoying the steaks, scalloped potatoes, and corn on the cob. We all talked and laughed, reminiscing about all the good times we'd had in the house we were leaving. Lizzy had a frown on her face and was not enjoying the conversation.

"What's the matter, Lizzy?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, in typical teenage fashion.

I shrugged and returned to the conversation, knowing she would let her mom and I know when she was ready. Lizzy continued to pout, but the conversation flowed. As dinner wound down, I asked my wife, "Was dinner good honey?" my eyebrows raised suggestively.

She laughed and said, "Wonderful, I could use some dessert tonight."

Jane spoke up, "some dessert would be perfect."

My wife and I laughed hysterically and everyone else at the table looked at us strangely. When we stopped laughing, I suggested we all go get some ice cream. My wife rode in Jane's car to plan our move the next day and the two girls rode with me. They sat in the back, giggling about God knows what, as I drove to Jahn's Ice Cream Palace. It was one of the few places left from my childhood in my hometown. I was going to miss living just a short drive away.

After we finished the Ice Cream, Jane and Claire went home and my family went back to our home for the last time. Lizzy stopped at the door and asked, "Daddy why do we have to move? I love this house and the new one is so far away from Claire."

I hugged my daughter who sometimes acted like a little girl and other times acted like a young lady on the cusp of womanhood. "Baby we talked about this. We've lived here forever and our info has been in the phone book. With the TV show, it'll be too easy for some freak to find us. Our new house is under a business name and won't be listed. Also, the property is fenced and gated, so there's more security, unlike the sidewalk in front of this house."

She snuggled up to me and sighed, "I'll miss this place." I kissed her on the top of her head and she went to her room.

My wife, Rikki, told me to fix her a nightcap and bring it into our room in ten minutes. I poured myself a Seven & 7 and made a white wine spritzer for Rikki. I put some strawberries onto the tray and melted some chocolate in the microwave.

When I walked into the bedroom, my wife was wearing her wedding dress. I put the tray down on my night table. Rikki told me to sit on the bed. Once I did she turned on some music. I recognized the song, it was 'our' song. Not the one we danced to at our wedding, the one that was on the radio the first time we'd made love.

As the strains of Def Leppard's 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' filled the room, my wife stood there in the same pose she'd used before she walked down the aisle. I looked at her and she began to dance. She moved close to me and breathed into my ear, "almost 20 years later and it still fits."

I smiled at her, reached out with my hands, unzipped the dress, and slid it off her body. She stepped back out of the puddle of white chiffon. My cock sprang to attention when I saw what was under her dress. Rikki rarely wore sexy lingerie, but tonight, she had gone all out. She was wearing white, six-inch stiletto heels, white stockings with a garter belt, white thong panties, that tied high on the hip and a white corset, tied very tightly, accentuating my wife's hourglass figure. As my wife danced around the room teasing me, I admired her firm smooth skin. Only a few minor stretch marks, a slight muffin top, and some sag to her 34B's marred the perfect body I first saw 20 years ago.

I dipped a strawberry into the chocolate and offered it to her. She danced close to me and I grabbed one of the ties for the corset. I was able to get it untied before she escaped. I laughed when she stuck her tongue out at me. She continued her dance and I offered her another chocolate covered strawberry. She shook her head no but didn't realize she had danced close enough for me to grab her again. I reached out and grabbed the strings holding her panties on her body and untied them. She jumped away from me letting them fall off her. Rikki shook her head silently scolding me as the song changed to Pussycat Girls 'Don't Cha.'

When they asked if I wished my girl was 'hot like them', I told the radio, "No, because my girl is hotter than any of you could hope to be."

Rikki giggled, jumped on the bed, grabbed me from behind, and pulled my shirt off. I grabbed her by the ankles and yanked them out from under her ensuring she landed softly and gently on the bed. Once she was flat on her back, I pushed her legs apart, revealing her glistening pussy. Needing no more invitation, I dove right in.

I started by kissing her thighs and caressing her legs. My wife playfully tried to push me away, so I shoved the strawberry I was holding into her pussy. She gasped at the invasion of the cold fruit. I smiled and sucked it out into my mouth. Using my tongue I pushed it back in. I kept sucking it out and pushing it in for several minutes. Then I sucked it out, moved up her body, and leaned in to kiss her. Rikki opened her mouth to take in my tongue and I pushed the strawberry into her mouth. She took it and licked her lips. I pulled the corset off her body and began caressing her soft breasts with my hands while I continued kissing her and sharing the pussy flavored strawberry.

Once we had finished the strawberry, Rikki pushed me off her, undid my pants and yanked them down, along with my silk boxers. She started to caress my balls with her hands. I pushed her down and twisted around. We were in a 69 position and she was kissing my dick as I began to nibble on her clit. She was moaning as she sucked my dick. I continued to lick her labia, probing her moistness with my tongue. Rikki took my tumescent tool into her mouth and began gingerly biting the head. I felt Rikki stiffen and her legs clamped down on my head. Recognizing the signs, I sucked her distended clit into my mouth and began to squeeze it between my teeth. While I put pressure on it, I pushed my tongue against it and started to hum along with the music in the background.

"Oh God, baby! Yes, stud, make me fucking cum," Rikki hissed through her clenched teeth. I shoved two fingers into her pussy finding her g spot and that pushed her over the edge. She opened her mouth to cry out in pleasure, letting my now rock hard dick fall out of her warm mouth.

"Fuck baby you are the best," she screamed as her nectar freely flowed out of her convulsing cunt. Once her legs relaxed, I rolled onto my back and she climbed on top of me. She paused before sliding down my cock. "Baby tonight I want to do something you have been asking for since we married," then she dropped down onto me, taking my entire shaft in one stroke.

She rode my cock slowly and steadily while I reached up and played with her breasts with one hand, using my other one to rub her clit. After several minutes of riding me, Rikki pushed herself off me and turned around. She took my slippery cock in one hand and guided it between her ass cheeks. I felt the ring of muscle at the opening of her sexy seat. At first, there was resistance, but quickly it popped in and I felt my cock being squeezed tighter than the tightest pussy I'd ever had. I felt my dick grow even bigger as my wife slowly lowered herself onto my growing groin.

I groaned as she slid up, then down a little, then further down. "Shit," she cried, "it needs more lube," and she handed me a small bottle. I took it from her and poured a generous amount onto her ass crack. Then I put some in my hand and rubbed it onto the exposed length of my cock.

Rikki was now able to take my whole shaft into her tail. I started to thrust into her and she moaned in pleasure. Rikki looked over her shoulder and asked, "Do you like our new tailbone?"

I groaned at the pun and rammed into her hard to stop any more bad jokes. Rikki rode me as we were moaning and panting. I slapped her ass and she looked at me again. "Let's shift into doggy," I suggested. Rikki agreed and pulled off me. She quickly got on her hands and knees. I knelt behind her and pushed myself into her tight ass again. Rikki thrust back into me, and we began to fuck hard and fast.

Sweat was dripping off our bodies and I was close to cumming. I wanted Rikki to cum again, so I shoved two fingers into her dripping pussy. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!" she screamed when she felt the digital penetration.

I started to finger fuck her roughly, as I pounded my hard dick into her tight ass. "Ram into me baby, rape my fucking ass and shove those fingers into my cunt." I started to thrust as hard as I could, my breath growing short as my balls began to boil. My orgasm began building at the tips of my toes. I made a guttural sound and rammed her ass, our bodies slapping together and my cock making squishing sounds as it slid in and out.

Rikki's arms collapsed and her face fell onto the bed. Her hips began to gyrate on my fingers and her bowels consumed my shaft. I let out a bellow as my cum jetted deep into her.

As my orgasm overtook my body I noticed that my bedroom door was slightly open. Outside the door, I could just make out Lizzy peeking in. Her right arm was moving in a familiar motion and I could see enough of her body that I knew she was naked. Seeing my daughter pleasure herself while watching me fuck her mother's ass and finger her pussy was so erotic, that my vision grayed out and I almost lost consciousness.

When my orgasm subsided and vision returned. I saw Lizzy reaching for the door. As she started to close it gently, she looked up and saw me looking at her. Just before I lost my view of her, Lizzy blew me a kiss and closed the door.

12