All Comments on '12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 01: The Move'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Iceman79Iceman79almost 4 years ago

It was a pretty good start. Not really incest yet but sets a good premise

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

I am climbing on to ride off and say thank you as well.

Fun read. Looking forward to where this could go.

Thanks for sharing.

jdbreathjdbreathalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

A sincere thank you for stating your intentions re: chapters. It sure beats trying to guess sometimes. I look forward to the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed your story and I'm looking forward to the chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Big like!

You got 6 more chapters, don't stall!

bucco40bucco40almost 4 years ago
Waiting on Chapter 2

I liked it. No incest to start just some voyeurism ( even if it is his daughter). Hope you get to the sex in the next chapter.

JJTW77JJTW77almost 4 years ago
Good start

Enjoying the setup and character development. Looking forward to where you take this.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 4 years ago
Great lead

Time to review for piddling with the nit-pickers for grammar and stuff. Character setup is excellent. Nothing deep, but leaving the readers room to help with their development (no pun). Thus far, I’ll call you Chef. You’re doing a hellacious job on the lead up, specially the peeping Tina.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start seems like you know your way through a story. I’m excited to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...