12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 01: The Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was completely drained and kind of confused. I had no idea a child could be turned on by her parents having sex. God knows I never was. I had never even thought of Lizzy sexually. Claire yes, Jane yes, Lizzy never.

Now that I thought about it I could see how attractive Lizzy was. She was taller than Claire and had a bit more meat, not heavy, just more pronounced curves. Her legs were skinnier, not as muscled or well defined, but still sexy. Her tits, like her mother's, are well, larger than average. Her olive complexion, Asian eyes, and jet black hair gave her an exotic look.

While I was thinking about all of this my wife and I had collapsed into bed and snuggled up together. My wife fell asleep quickly while I lay awake trying to figure out how to handle this situation with my daughter.

I fell asleep before I could come up with an answer and slept fitfully, dreaming of sex with Rikki, Claire, Jane, and now Lizzy. I dreamed I was getting a blowjob from Lizzy and Claire exactly like the one I'd witnessed last night, except both girls' arms were tied up, and Jane was sitting on my face, getting her pussy licked.

In my dream, I was about to cum, so I pushed Jane off my face, planning to give the three girls a facial. Just before the first spurt, I woke up to see Rikki deep throating my cock. The sight of my wife, still wearing garters and stockings, with her face buried in my pubes, pushed me over the edge. I grunted and thrust my hips up in the air as my spunk shot into my wife's mouth. She sucked my cream down greedily, swallowing it all. When I was done cumming, Rikki released me and smiled. Time to get up, lover. It's moving day.

I reached out and pinched her erect nipples. She swatted my hand and got out of bed. She slipped on shorts and a tank with no undies and picked up her wedding dress. I reached for her to pull her back into bed but she evaded my grasp. I tried to grab her again, but the doorbell rang. I swore under my breath, got up, put on shorts and a t-shirt, and went to answer it.

"Good Morning," Jane said brightly as Claire mumbled something and ran to Lizzy's room. "I brought doughnuts, coffee, juice, bagels, and muffins," Jane told me as she set the food down on the table.

I asked her to pour me a coffee and went to the bathroom. I relieved my bladder, washed and brushed. Rikki was already telling Jane how she wanted the truck loaded the least important items first, furniture last. This way we could place furniture and set up the rooms first and not be tripping over boxes as we moved big items.

The move went as smoothly as a military operation, it was organized chaos and much more chaos than there was organization. Everyone was running around and getting in each other's way, working at cross purposes.

Rikki was the General, giving the orders to the sullen troops. Jane was the Colonel, trying to keep up morale and get things done. I was the Sergeant major, actually doing the work and running roughshod over the moving men who were the foot soldiers.

Lizzy and Claire were enemy guerrillas. They were acting helpful but messed up everything they did. Tempers were getting hot and the border skirmishes were threatening to break out in world war three.

I had almost reached my breaking point and was about to go nuclear on everyone. I was able to control my temper long enough to think up a solution. Instead of carpet bombing the enemy, I tried to cool everyone down. I grabbed the two teens by the arms and told them that if they didn't drop their attitudes and cool down, I would cool them down. Then I told the ladies the same thing.

My threat worked, and the girls sullenly cooperated, until we were done in the old house and had shifted our area of operations to the new house. The teenage girl attitudes reemerged in force, and the girls were again taking up arms against their natural enemies, their mothers. It was threatening to become violent for real, so I decided to make good on my threat.

When I walked into the family room, Rikki had lost all control and was red-faced and screaming at the girls who were screaming back. Jane was standing to the side, her fists clenched, and a furor in her eyes that let me know she was about to go Mike Tyson on someone.

I grabbed the girls and pulled them out to the pool deck, with Jane and Rikki following us. Lizzy, in a fit of rage, snarled, "Whacha gonna do? Tell us to chill out again?"

I looked my daughter square in the eye and smiled, "Not at all. I told you I would cool you off so..." then without any warning, I snatched both girls up and carried them to the pool. Before they knew what was happening, they were unceremoniously thrown into the deep end.

When the girls surfaced, they glared at me. I gave them a warning looks and they didn't say a word. Jane and Rikki walked over to me staring slack-jawed at me.

I looked at them sternly, "If you don't chill out and call a cease-fire, you're next."

The girls smirked at my threat, but their expressions showed they doubted I would do throw their moms in the pool.

"You wouldn't dare do that to us," Jane challenged me.

My wife looked at me, daring me with her eyes. I took two quick steps and grabbed Jane, throwing her over my shoulders, in a fireman's carry. My wife was wide-eyed seeing me do that, so I grabbed her by the arm and started walking over to the pool. Rikki didn't resist, but she latched on to me with a death grip, so I couldn't throw her in. Jane saw Rikki grab me and did the same.

The three of us were standing by the edge of the pool and I considered my options. I could let Rikki go and throw Jane in, but Rikki would escape my justice. I could try and get Rikki in, but with Jane, on my shoulder, I would probably end up going in without Rikki. There was only one solution. I jumped in, without letting go of either of the ladies. As we hit the water, I heard the two women screaming, and the girls laughing. Then I was underwater and the three of us separated and swam to the surface.

The girls were clapping and cheering, and the ladies, well, let's just say that I was glad I was a strong swimmer and well away from them. As I pulled myself out of the pool, Jane sputtered, "I can't believe you did that."

I shrugged and said, "Everyone was getting hot under the collar, so I figured this would cool us all down."

Everyone was in a better mood, cooled off, and sharing a belly laugh. The girls climbed out of the pool and the adults soon followed. As I stood there pleased with my wisdom in dealing with the ladies' attitudes, I noticed all the girls were wearing thin cotton tee shirts, and there wasn't a bra among them. Lizzy and Jane wore very light-colored shirts and I could see their breasts. Claire had a medium gray shirt, only letting me discern the darker skin of her areola, but her nipples were the only ones that were erect. Rikki had a black tee-shirt so no joy there, but I had seen hers thousands of times.

"Well genius," Rikki said, "our clothes are in our dressers which are in the moving van. It'll be here any minute, so, what do we do? Wear our wet clothes and let the movers see us like this, and catch a cold? Or should we walk around naked?"

"Well, either way, I won't have to tip them," I said, glad there was nothing around loose that could be thrown at me. I did get dirty looks from all four of them, who weren't trying to hide from my view, And what a view it was. I was glad I had gotten laid last night and a BJ a few hours ago, or my shorts would have looked like an army size mess tent.

"Hey, I'm just kidding, relax. We have a dryer and there are some towels in the master bath. We can wrap ourselves in towels and toss our clothes in the dryer. They should be dry before the movers get here," I told the ladies, knowing the movers planned on stopping for lunch before they came here to unload.

Being the cause of the need for towels, I was told, in no uncertain terms, to go get the towels and to wait outside the pool house to collect everyone's clothes and put them into the dryer. I grabbed the towels and gave everybody one. The girls all went into the pool house to undress. I stripped off on the pool deck and wrapped the towel around my waist while waiting for their clothes.

Walking to the laundry room, I was going through the pile of wet clothes in my hands. As I threw them into the dryer, I only found two pairs of panties. One was a bright pink thong with lace around the edges. Very girly and sexy. The other was black lace and completely see-through. I tried to figure out who was not wearing underwear and who each pair belonged to. I threw them into the dryer and remembered one of the cameras was in the pool house.

I ran upstairs to my man cave and hooked up my iPad. I pulled up the camera menu and selected the pool house camera and played the last 30 minutes. I fast-forwarded until I saw the girls enter.

All four girls walked in and spread out around the room. They all pulled off their tops, facing away from the camera. Rikki and Claire wrapped themselves in towels before removing their shorts. I figured they were the ones who were commando. Jane slipped off her shorts and I saw she was wearing the pink thong.

"These cameras were definitely worth the money," I thought to myself. I began to think about all the MILF's my wife and I knew, and getting them to change in my pool house.

Then I thought about Lizzy and Claire's friends most of whom were sexy little teases. Damn, I was going to be constantly fucking horny with these cameras.

Just the sight of Jane in her thong, her tight tanned ass clearly showing got me erect. Then it hit me, my daughter, who last night had fingered herself while watching me fuck her mom was the one wearing the black lacy see-through panties. I practically came in my shorts thinking of her in those panties and wondering if there was a matching bra.

I rewound the cameras and this time focused on Lizzy as she took off her shorts. She slid them down her legs, bending at her waist. I watched holding my breath for her to take off the panties, but she wrapped herself in a towel before she took off her panties.

I pulled up the live feed and found the pool house empty. Disappointed, I quickly shut the connection down and went to find them. I went downstairs and saw Rikki and Jane once again directing the movers. The girls had gone from enemy guerrillas to well, not allies, but maybe they could be considered a neutral third party. I grabbed my phone and ordered a bunch of subs for lunch. After we ate, dressed, and the movers left, we sat on the pool deck to relax with a bottle (okay several bottles) of wine.

"I think it's time to go," Jane announced.

"Before you go, I have a surprise for the girls."

Rikki smiled, Jane looked at us and Claire and Lizzy looked at each other. I led the parade of females through the house, to the door of the garage. "Girls you've become sisters, and Claire you're like a daughter to Rikki and I. I know that Jane feels the same way about you, Lizzy. When we decided to buy this house we knew that it would mean less time together for you girls, since neither of you has a car. Rikki, Jane, and I don't have the time to make a bunch of trips back and forth every day."

The girls looked like they were about to cry and I knew that I was about to become their favorite person. "So Rikki and I decided to make this move a bit easier on you, as well as on us."

"Don't tell me you bought my daughter a car without talking to me first," Jane said, glaring at me.

The girls started beaming at the thought of finally having transportation.

"Hell no," I replied. "I didn't buy them a car." They visibly deflated, their hopes crushed, "I did, however, buy them..." throwing open the door from the laundry room to the garage.

Everyone looked in and saw that there were two Vespa's sitting in the otherwise empty garage. One was Lavender, the other was Hot Pink. "Girls, you get them for a year. You only pay for gas. Insurance and payments are covered. In one year, you either give them back or take over the payments."

The girls let out a supersonic scream and started jumping up and down. Jane smiled at me and nodded in approval. The girls finished their scream, ran over to me, and made me the meat filling in a teen girl sandwich. I had to stop myself from laughing at meat filling. I hugged them back, then they hugged Rikki. Rikki told them to scoot and they ran into the garage to look at their transportation. They pulled on the matching helmets, gloves, and jackets.

"The keys are in the ignitions and the tanks are full, go take them for a test ride, but stay on the property. Tomorrow, I'll pick you both up and take you to the DMV so that you can get a motorcycle endorsement, which is required for scooters."

The girls climbed on and they zoomed off, shouting thank you.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

12