Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bucco40bucco40almost 4 years ago
Going Places

I like where this is going. A little faster pace to get there would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The girls ropes and BDSM stuff is completely out of place to start off any kind of relationship with new friends and neighbors. Such a huge jump in the deep end and doesnt make any sense why denny is so non chalant about it.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimealmost 4 years ago
Great story

I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
amazing story so far

great job with the story. I just hope you don't cuckhold the husband.

Scorpio1952Scorpio1952almost 4 years ago
My brutal opinion about you story so far

Your story showed promise in chapter 1, but started to become less so in chapter 2 become quite ridiculous in that on the second day knowing her both Lizzy and Claire would be out on the pool deck with Emily in the open having a three way lesbian tryst. What is even a harder item to believe is that on just the third day of knowing Emily that Claire and Lizzy would be over at her house naked tied up and having sex with a man that they never met before totally unbelievable. Now lets talk about Rikki you go into all this BS detail about everything else but you never mention what her job is and why she might have to travel to meet with a client and has to leave in a hurry sometimes, my only guess would be that's she is the company punch bug and whore being sent to keep the clients happy. Hopefully chapter four will be and improvement .

JJTW77JJTW77almost 4 years ago
Still intrigued

Developing different but I’m still interested to see where this goes. I’m liking it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Turn here, no turn here!

Some of the turns were evident prior to actually being told, whereas others just came out of nowhere. What a gift to be able to weave an extremely interesting story to go with the exotic aspect of this situation. Just can't stop reading. Looking forward to more interesting chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why get my hopes up?

You use the harem tag, and then there's obvious members of the harem(more than half of it) doing it with some guy. Why tf not just have him the MC instead, no thanks, there's a reason i filter by harem and this ain't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Say what?

I agree that the next door bdsm scene with his girls is non-sensical without any plot explanation.

Also, if you have a tongue that can reach and rub a woman’s g-spot, please post a picture, here and elsewhere. I’m sure it would get you more action than a dick-pic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok so far interesting. Lite incest for the discription. I don't see alot of ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME spots.

I think my biggest problem other than spelling errors is the over use of some words. Cunt scank slut take away from what this could become. Most women would not use those words describing themselves, i like what you have going i do recommend some tweeks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...