All Comments on '12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 05: Deal is Made'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
3forsexanytime3forsexanytimealmost 4 years ago
Love it

A great story, please keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Every night, before going to bed, Rikki would ask Denny to go and give Jane her daily goodnight kiss. Denny and Jane would openly makeout, hands touching each other's bodies, while Rikki would watch, her hands playing with her wet pussy.

Denny and Jane usually ended their making out with Denny sporting a very obvious erection.

Jane would walk towards her bedroom slowly. Rikki would hug her husband from behind, pressing her tits flat onto his back, her hands reaching around Denny to grab his hard cock, and began stroking it, and together with her husband, they watched Jane's ass sway seductively as she slowly walked away.

Denny did not forcefully dominate the girls, rather, he deliberately gave them a peek of how good he fucked his sluts as a Master. The girls kept watching, then one day, they voluntarily offered themselves to Denny to be his Sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Surprise

Another story line out of the blue. So intriguing that you are unaware of what will come next. Dying to see what Phil is really upto.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...