12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 06: Rikki's Rules

Story Info
Denny gets a hallpass, Jane talks about her past.
8.8k words
4.58
21.7k
26

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2015 Sal De Klerk All Rights Reserved

Edited by ElmerStudd

Authors Note:

I finished part 7 before uploading this one. There will be 9-10 parts to this serial.

Warning:

This story contains adult content including spanking, BDSM, D/s, and more. If this is not your kind of smut, please find another story.

8========D

After sending Phil the videos he'd requested, he went home with a promise to be in touch. I needed to clear my head so I went to my room and changed into my swimsuit and hit the pool to swim laps.

Soon I heard girly voices and looked up.

"Hi daddy," Claire said as Emily gazed at me with unbridled lust.

"Hi baby, where's Lizzy?" I asked, surprised the three girls weren't together.

"Kyle's car wouldn't start so we did rock, paper, scissors to see who would take him home. Lizzy won.

Raising my voice I said, "Siri set an appointment, 8 am tomorrow. Kill Kyle, Violently." After Siri confirmed she had the appointment, the girls rolled their eyes and headed off to wherever.

I was done swimming and decided to take a quick shower before meeting Rikki downtown for dinner, before catching her 10 pm flight to her firm's annual conference. You know the type, multinational law firms bring CEO's and high ranking government officials together, at some exclusive 5-star resort on some tropical island paradise. They offer a few talks and discussions, calling it a conference when it's just a way to network and thank clients. Since Rikki was the Senior Partner in charge of Public Relations and Marketing, she had to head to the Conference early to make sure that everything would be ready when the rich and powerful got there.

I drove to our favorite place and saw Rikki pull up in her Audi A5 Cabriolet. As soon as we walked in, the manager came over, kissed Rikki and me and led us to our table. We flirted, teased, and acted very much like a couple in love. Once we were done with our meal and we left and I called the girls and asked them to pick up Rikki's car. I took her to a nearby hotel where I planned to fuck the holy hell out of her since she would be gone for 10 days or so.

When we pulled in Rikki put her hand on mine. "Baby, I love you. You know that."

I held my breath waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"I am just so tired. I don't have the energy to do one of our fuckathons, then fly until the wee hours and spend the day putting out fires, listening to billionaires whine that their water isn't cold enough, their room isn't pink enough, their bed isn't soft enough or their whore isn't slutty enough. Can we just cuddle and sleep until my flight?"

I put my hand on top of hers and asked, "Baby have I ever denied you anything?" Of course, you can rest, but can we do that naked?"

Rikki kissed my nose, "I wouldn't want it another way."

We go into the room and undress. We climbed into the bed, Rikki put her head on my chest and our legs wrapped into a knot no boy scout could ever untie. Soon she was asleep and I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I lay there mindlessly watching while I lightly caressed every square inch of naked female flesh I could reach.

After watching 4 episodes of Cop Rock, (Yes, I liked it and wished it had had a longer run), I woke up Rikki, we dressed and headed to the airport. When we got to security I leaned in to kiss her and she put her hand on my chest.

"Go home, tell Jane I said ishkabibble. She knows what that means." Rikki kissed me and walked away strutting and shaking her tight ass. I was confused and wondered what the hell that was about as I drove home.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

When I got home the house was dark and it felt like no one was home. Confused and uncertain, I walked in and headed to the wet bar to pour myself a drink. As I pulled out the highball glass for my usual Seven & 7, I heard a voice say "So did Rikki say goodbye to me or..."

"OH shit..."I yelled as I recognized Jane's voice and dropped the glass. Looking around the room I saw a figure sitting in the shadows. Squinting I could see it was Jane. I reached for the light to see what the fuck was going on.

"NO!" Jane's tone stopped me. "No light. What did Rikki say before she left."

"What the fuck does it matter?" I asked, getting a bit angry.

"Answer the Goddamn question Denny," Jane snapped at me. I had never heard her sound that mad before, even when Claire had stolen her car and totaled it.

"She told me to tell you, ishkabibble," I said. In the darkness I sensed movement then I felt Jane pressing up against my back. She put a sheet of paper in my hand and then the room was filled with light.

"Don't turn around, read the letter first," Jane told me.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Denny:

Jane and I had several long conversations about you and her and the relationship between the three of us. I even talked to Suzette a bit. When I first found out about you fucking Jane, I was really mad. I even had divorce papers drawn up.

After thinking it over, I knew that someday the two of you would be together. I'm truly amazed at your restraint and hers. If you had been married to her and I was the family friend, I don't think I would've waited this long to get you into my bed. I realized that by inviting her to live with us and my frequent travel gave the two of you ample opportunities to be together, but you haven't since that one night.

After giving it much thought and considering our relationship, the girls, and everything, I have decided to give you a hall pass while I am away. You and Jane are free to do anything you want together, provided you don't break the following five rules:

1. The girls must never know that you and Jane are screwing.

2. You will not fuck her in our bed. She will not fuck you in our bed either. This includes oral, anal, vaginal, manual, digital, or any other method of reaching orgasm for either of you.

3. You and Jane will not go to or do any of the following:

A. Salas Hawaiian Slurp Shack

B. The Cool Dragon Hotel and Spa

C. Frank Footers Gourmet Grill

D. The Charming Door Bed and Breakfast

E. Golden Sands Casino

F. Karma Chameleon Riverboat

G. Lotus Coast Nude Beach

H. Watch any additional episodes of The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, or Breaking Bad.

4. None of our extended family, friends, or co-workers can learn that you and Jane are being intimate, ever!

5. We must talk 3 times a day while I'm gone and you will tell me everything you and Jane do, in detail.

If you agree to these rules, send me a text saying 'I agree,' if not then text me the word 'no.'

I love you very much and can't wait to come home and take your dick back.

Your woman with the dripping cunt,

Rikki

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

I read the letter four times trying to wrap my head around the fact that my wife had wanted to divorce me, but instead had decided to give me a hall pass.

"So you have another letter?" I asked Jane, trying to figure out when exactly I had left Earth and ended up in a salacious Bizarro world.

"Not anymore," Jane replied, pointing at a pile of ash in the empty ice bucket. I looked at it wondering how I missed a fire inches from my arm. I looked over at Jane and dropped the drink I forgot I was holding. I forgot all about the burned paper when I saw what Jane was wearing. Rather what she wasn't wearing... which was everything. She was naked as a jaybird.

"The girls are sleeping at Emily's and we can go finish the skinny dip we started." I pulled my phone out and sent my wife a text saying 'I Agree'. Her reply came faster than a 17-year-old losing his cherry. All it said was, "I love you. Have fun."

I took Jane into my arms and kissed her as her hands found my belt and unfastened it. I let my pants fall to the floor and kicked them off as her hand slid into my briefs and grabbed my quickly hardening cock. I moaned into her mouth as my hands found her full breasts and erect nipples. Jane leaned into me and sighed as she pulled her mouth away from mine and took my earlobe into her mouth making me go weak in the knees.

Jane pushed my briefs down, leaving me in my polo shirt and socks. When she realized how I looked, she began to laugh. "Keep it up sweetheart and I'll have to teach you some manners," I said. If anything she started to laugh harder. So being one to always keep my word, I threw her over my shoulder and carried her over to the couch.

I sat down and put Jane over my knees and she suddenly got very quiet. "Rikki told me about how you spanked her," she said with a worried look in her eyes. "It was really hot, but I don't...OWWWW!" she screamed as my hand landed on her left cheek.

"Girls who laugh at their betters get punished," I said simply and struck her on the right cheek, watching it wiggle and jiggle. 'What a perfect MILF ass,' I thought as Jane squealed in pain. I slid my other hand down between her legs and found her slit. It was wet and getting wetter. "So you like being spanked, do you?" I asked as my hand struck her on the back of her thigh."

"FUCK!" she screamed, as the slapping sound reverberated in the room.

"This is what you get," I told her as I landed three additional blows on her reddening flesh, "Will you ever laugh at me again?" I asked as I slipped a finger into her wet cunt.

"No sir. I will never laugh at my lord and master again," Jane meekly replied. My dick shot up at her words. There was something in her tone, not like when she was pretending to be Jeannie, this was a tone of complete and utter submission. I knew for a fact that this lovely lady had just become my willing slave, like what Phil had with Suzette and his daughter.

"Good Slut," I growled at her as I continued to finger her pussy and slapping her ass. For some reason, I was enjoying the power I had over her and the feel of being in control. Jane was moaning every time my hand landed a blow. I was amazed at her reaction to me and the situation.

All too soon her ass was a nice scarlet and my hand was throbbing as much as my dick was. "Are you ready for me now, you cum rag?"

"Anything my beloved master desires," she replied meekly, as tears fell from her eyes.

I stood up, letting her fall to the floor. "Be ready when I return," and I headed upstairs. As I walked up the stairs I heard Jane let out a few quiet sobs. I was filled with pride as she stoically took her punishment. I gathered a few things from the master bath and headed back downstairs.

When I entered the living room Jane was on all fours, her legs spread. "I didn't know which hole master would want to use so I am offering him all of them."

I quickly stripped off my shirt and socks and put down everything I was carrying. Then I picked up the jar of Vaseline and began to walk around her, drinking in the glowing red ass, the curve of her waist, the way her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, almost touching the floor. I stopped in front of her looking at the way her tits hung down and how erect her nipples were.

I used my big toe to gently caress her left nipple. Jane shuddered in delight at the gentle contact. Then I pushed my foot into her cleavage and kicked each breast so I could watch them flop around. As they shimmied I used my foot to force her head up so she was looking into my eyes.

"I am going to rape your slutty ass bitch. Here is some lube. You have 5 seconds before my cock is rammed balls deep in you," as I dropped the Vaseline in front of her.

Jane gasped in shock and grabbed the jar before it hit the floor and quickly removed the cover. I watched as she visibly made a decision and scooped out a copious amount of lube and quickly applied it to my cock.

I smiled knowing I could punish her later for touching me without permission, but for now, it was time to pummel her already sore ass. Without a word I walked around her and drove my cock past her sphincter and deep into her bowels.

Jane cried out, in either ecstasy or pain, I wasn't sure which and I didn't care. I began to viciously thrust into her. My balls swinging hard and striking her already inflamed ass. Her grunts were getting more and more animalistic and my thrusts were so powerful that we were moving slowly across the floor. Soon Jane was able to rest her head on the couch as I continued to pound her ass.

"God yes, Sir, make this bitch your cum dump," she said breathlessly as she urgently gasped for air to fill her lungs like my dick filled her bowels.

"Did I give you permission to speak trollop?" I asked as I slammed my hand onto her jiggling ass cheeks. I thrust into her so hard I lifted her off the floor and slammed her head into the back of the couch.

Jane wailed as my hand pummeled her raw flesh. I was close to blasting my load deep into her bowels, but I wasn't ready to cum yet. "Beg for my seed you cunt. Prove that you deserve to feel my sperm blast into your skanky ass."

"Please sir, fill this worthless slut with the most precious fluid known to man. The fluid that creates life in any female you bless with it and pleasure to you."

'Holy shit' I thought to myself, 'this girl is really into this submissive slut,' as my cock swelled and I let out a barbaric yelp as my cum blasted out of my dick and filled Jane's rear to overflowing. I could feel my cum running out of her stretched sphincter and I continued to shoot more into her.

Jane was mewling in pleasure as my hands clamped onto her cheeks crushing them. When the last bit of my seed had jetted into her bowels, I pulled my still hard cock from her ass and sat down in my recliner. "What are you waiting for bitch, an engraved invitation?" I asked.

Without a word, Jane scooted over to me and took my cock into her mouth and began to very thoroughly clean it. She swallowed my whole shaft, and her tongue licked and caressed every inch of it as she made sure to lick every bit of cum and crap from my fuck stick.

Once my cock was clean and coated in Jane's saliva, she began to clean my balls as her hand slowly stroked my shaft. "Get them nice and clean bitch and maybe I'll let you sleep in a bed tonight."

After giving my nut sack a thorough tongue bath, Jane returned to my still hard dick and kissed the head, flicking her tongue over the slit. I moaned and spread my legs leaning back in my chair enjoying Jane's talented mouth. I reached down and pinched her nipple tugging it hard stretching her already generous sized tits until she grunted in pain. I smiled as she didn't pause for a second as I twisted her nipple and pulled it harder.

As good as it felt, I knew it would be more than a few minutes before I would be able to cum again, so I pulled Jane up onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight. "I'm proud of you, my new little slut," I told her, trying to recall the little I know about BDSM from some online stories I'd read over the years. They had always turned me on, but I never thought to try it in real life, at least not until I met Phil.

Jane smiled in pleasure and snuggled up to me. "I want to sleep with you tonight, and I do mean sleep with you, spend the night in your arms," Jane said as she put her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her neck and caressed her back, sighing contentedly. I slid my arm under Jane's legs and stood up carrying her. Jane held me tight as I walked upstairs and into her bedroom. Jane held me tight as I used the hand on her back to open her door. I carried her over the threshold and put her down on the bed. Then I climbed into her bed, and our naked bodies quickly became entangled and Jane put her head on my chest.

I lightly played with her hair as she caressed my navel. I laid there trying to figure out how to ask Jane about the scene that had just played out. My mind was too busy enjoying the sensation of the warm naked female form pressed against me.

"Denny, that was wonderful," Jane said. "I so missed my old life."

I could hear regret and sadness in her tone but something told me she needed to tell me about it.

"We've never really discussed your past," I said simply. "This is a safe place and nothing you tell me will ever be shared with anyone else. Not even Rikki." I told her, kissing the top of her head.

Jane smiled sadly and pressed herself closer to me. "When I was in high school, I started dating this guy, he was captain of the Basketball team, I was on the pep squad. We dated for a few years. His parents had an odd relationship and one day I found out why their marriage seemed so odd. My parents were a normal vanilla couple, his parents were full-time D/s relationship." Jane swallowed and blinked, holding back her tears before she was able to continue.

"Their world opened my eyes to a whole slew of possibilities. I had always let others make decisions and I just went with the crowd. When I walked in on his mom naked on all fours holding a leash in her mouth, whining as his dad was calling her a bad dog, I knew I needed to learn more. They saw me a few seconds later and I ran out of the room." I noticed Jane's skin got a little cooler, so I began to run my hands on her body to warm her up as she went on with her story.

"It wasn't like in those porn videos where the son's girlfriend joins the parents in sexual debauchery. His mom found me a few minutes later and we had a very frank and slightly disturbing discussion. She told me all about BDSM. She didn't sugar coat it at all. She told me the good and the bad. No personal details but enough for me to decide I wanted to explore it." I pulled Jane fully on top of me to share our body heat, as I wrapped the blanket tighter around her.

"Bobby, their son, was a Dom, and he became my first owner. I submitted to him completely. It was wonderful, but since we were still in high school and learning there was a lot of drama and teenage BS, so the relationship ended just before we graduated. Then came college." Jane looked into my eyes for reassurance and I brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear.

Seeing what she was looking for Jane continued, "I found a few guys in college who were interested in being 'in the life,' but they were either way too extreme for my tastes, or just wanted to abuse a woman and didn't understand BDSM."

"One night I met Gail. Gail was a butch lesbian and top. She saw me for what I was and within several minutes of meeting her, I was her pet. We were together for over a year and lived together for about 8 months. Over summer break after sophomore year we decided to travel and went to Amsterdam. Gail had always avoided drugs in the US, started to use any and everything she could get her hands on. Eventually, she found heroin to her liking and since we were backpacking and staying in hostels because we were pretty broke, she needed a way to pay for her addiction."

Jane rolled off me but grabbed my hand tightly as she stared at the ceiling. "Eventually she began to pimp me out to her dealers and then to the public so she could pay for her drugs. I tried to get her to come back to the US, but she refused to leave. I'm ashamed to say I stayed with her far too long. I left after..." Tears started to roll freely down Jane's face. I shifted my body to be closer to her and held her hand waiting in silence for her to finish her story.

Jane began to sob audibly and said "I was told that she was shot dead by a dealer when she refused to give him a blow job. I left Amsterdam that night."

"During my junior year, I went wild. I slept with men, women, couples, professors, even the awkward bag boy at the local ShopRite. I'm not even sure he was legal but I didn't care. Most of these were one night stands."

Jane looked at me nervously. "This is probably the most depraved and the most erotic experience of my life. I met a guy in a bar where I was getting drunk at 10 am on a Tuesday. Minutes after he said hi to me, we were in his car heading to his place. When we walked into his house, I saw a 20 something redhead in a black bustier and matching thong holding a brown whip. She was telling another girl about her age who was wearing a red sheath dress that had been attacked by Freddy Kruger, to tie up a 40 something MILF who was naked except for a blindfold, ballgag, and earmuffs. It was the most erotic scene I ever saw. Then it got better."